The Doctor Is In Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Sir, please let me suck your cock," she begged.

"How bad do you want it Constance," I asked her as Bruno's hands moved down her side and he cupped her swaying tits in his hands.

"I want it more than I've wanted anything in my life Sir," she moaned as he took her pinkish-brown nipples between his fingers and squeezed them tightly.

"Then lick it first," I said as I pushed my cock up and put my nut sack in her face. Ever the good little slut, Constance began a licking, tickling motion with the tongue against my testicles. Gentle at first, she kissed the tender sack and then she sucked one of my balls into her mouth. Not giving her permission to suck on my nuts, I tapped her gently on the face with the palm of my hand. If looks could have killed, I'd have been one dead son-of-a-bitch. "I said you could lick my cock, not suck my nuts!"

Nodding at my assistant, he took stood back up and taking his cock in his hand, he put it at the opening of her pussy lips and rubbed it against steaming hot lips. "Jesus! Look at the size of her clit boss!" he exclaimed as his prick bumped against her hardened organ. "It looks like a little cock!" Her eyes almost rolled back in her head as she felt him move his hard cock, bumping against her blood-engorged member.

"Lick my fucking cock cunt," I instructed as I moved forward. This time she did as she was instructed and I felt her tongue move up and down the length of my shaft. "Such a good little whore," I moaned as I strengthened my grip on her black hair and pulled her head firmly up. "You are such a fucking fine little cunt," I said as I let her lick my cock. My balls were growing impatient with the cum that had built up inside them. "Are you ready to suck my cock rich cunt?"

"Yes Sir!" she said, her lips glistening from the saliva that had drooled from the corners of her mouth.

I aimed my cock directly at her open mouth and the head slipped easily between her red lips. "Very good Constance," I said as she began a sucking motion on my dick. I pushed in deeper and I could feel her tongue make gentle movements across the bottom of my shaft. "Very sweet Constance. You might make it through this course after all!" As soon as I hit the back of her throat, I pulled my cock out and slapped it across her cheeks.

"Please Sir, I need it!"

"Think I should give it to her Bruno?" I asked my able assistant.

"Yes boss, give it good to the bitch!" he said as if her were a cheerleader at a college football game, rooting for the home team.

I grabbed the base of my cock and rubbed it across her lips. She was a good little cocksucker that's for sure! As soon as it touched her lips, her tongue snaked out and licked the tip. Having the advantage, I put the head into her mouth. Holding it there for a minute she suckled on the knob of my dick, rolling it around in her mouth. I pushed forward and she sucked it inside her waiting mouth. I started a slow in and out motion into her warm wet mouth as I held her by the hair.

"Fuck her face boss," Bruno said as I moved in and out of willing mouth. I looked at Bruno who had continued to rub his oil-covered cock all over Constance's wet pussy lips. Smiling, he gave me a nod. "Brace yourself my dear," I told her as I pushed my dick till it hit the back of her throat. "Breathe through your nose and it will be easier." I moved my hand to the back of her head and pushed my dick in a little deeper. "That's it girl.". Moaning, I pushed forward until my balls were resting against her chin. "Suck it cunt! Suck my mother-fucking cock! Let me spray my sweet load of cum down your throat."

Panic set in and I felt her begin to struggle for breath. I slowed a bit and stopped pressing into her face, giving her room to breathe. Gently caressing the side of her face, I felt her relax even more. "Your face makes a fine cunt," I said in a soft soothing voice as I left my cock deep within her mouth. Her breathing was coming through her nose completely now, because of the blockage in her throat. I pulled it back and began a gentle movement into her face with my hips, stroking with shorter thrusts now, pushing in and out of her wet, and waiting mouth.

Constance's eyes seemed to be glazed over as I face fucked her and I could tell that she was lost in a trance. Bruno began massaging her shoulder as he teased her cunt with his dick. I could feel the cum building up in my testicles, and Constance could too because her sucking motion increased. She could feel my impending release as I went all the way into her. "Oh god I'm gonna' cum you little slut!" I groaned. The bitch wanted my cum inside her mouth. She wanted it real bad, so I pulled my cock out and took hold of the base and began stroking. My hand moved up and down on my rigid meat as I began jacking my dick while aiming it at her face. "No, please, in my mouth," she begged as I stroked my dick.

"Stick out your tongue Constance!" I looked down on her long sleek and totally naked body. Her blue eyes looked up, begging, pleading me to take what I wanted. "Please Sir, please give it to me Sir. I want it Sir, I want it all across my tongue Sir," she begged. Hunger overtook the girl as her tongue moved between her lips, lapping the pre-cum from the end. The tickling sensation of her tongue on the head of my prick was more than I could take and it was at that moment I lost what little control that I had. My nuts let go of their load and the first squirt went straight against the back of her throat. "Oh fuck!" was all I could say as I pumped on my cock. The tip of my cock rested on her tongue as I continued to stroke my rigid cock and the cum dripped off of it until it was completely gone. I pushed my softening cock into her mouth and she sucked the sperm off of it like a baby sucking from a bottle. "Very good Constance!' I said as I let her suck me until my head became too tender. Pulling my cock from her cum drenched face, I moved my finger across her cheeks.

I looked up at my assistant. "Your turn Bruno!"

Trading places with Bruno, I pressed my finger against her anal cavity. Bruno assumed his position in front of my patient.

"I'm gonna' cum on your face slut!" he said firmly as he stroked his dick.

"Oh fuck yes Bruno! Cum on my fucking face!" I heard her groan as my finger entered her anus and my other hand began to massage her swollen clit.

"Cum on her face Bruno!" I commanded as I frigged her ass and pussy with my finger. "Shoot your sperm all over her pretty little face!"

"Oh god you little whore!" Stroking his cock faster now, his face contorted with pleasure. " Here it comes you little cunt!" Bruno squinted his eyes as his first shot of cum plastered against the face of this rich fucking slut.

"Oh my fucking god!" Constance moaned as his dick spurted its juice against her face. "Oh yesssssssssss....." she moaned as a total wave of unadulterated pleasure came over her. Finally, his cock was spent and he moved forward and pressed it against her lips. Like a hungry baby going after a bottle, she sucked his half-erect cock into her mouth, sucking every last drop of cum from him.

"Yes Constance, I believe you might make it after all." I picked up her black panties. Turning them inside out, I wiped the sticky cum from her face with the crotch.

On my cue, Bruno began to unbind Constance's hands and legs and soon she was free. Moving to her sides we took her by the arms and stood her on her feet. "God that was so fucking intense!" she said, a look of complete satisfaction on her face. Slowly, Constance took a step and we walked her to the chair that was in the corner.

"That was so exhilarating," she said as she massaged her tender wrists.

Bruno walked to the refrigerator and took out a glass. "Drink this my dear," I said as he handed it to her.

"What is it?" she asked.

"It's just something to help you keep your strength my girl." Constance put the glass to her lips and let the cool liquid move across her parched lips. "That's a good girl," I said as I took her by the arm and pulled her to her feet.

"Now go clean yourself. You look like a fucking clown with that makeup smeared all over your face!" I told her as I picked up her chart. I watched as she nodded and walked toward the shower in the corner of the room. Without a bit of hesitation, the brunette just nodded and for the first time since we had started the treatment, she obeyed without question.

I walked out the door and opened her file.

Progress Report

Patient is making improvements in her behavior modification treatment. Not as headstrong as she was just a few hours previously. I feel that if we continue treatment through the weekend that we may be able to release her soon.

Doctor Rhymer

To be continued...

12