All Comments on 'The Doctor is in... Me'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not every man has a prostate massage fantasy, but those who do will enjoy this story. Excellent writing, particularly for a first effort. I would enjoy reading about a follow-up visit...

Djmac1031Djmac1031almost 3 years agoAuthor

Btw. I'm considering a follow up to this story. If I do, I promise now that the set up is done I'll get to the more sexual stuff sooner lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck her, Fuck her brains out !

Then have her rim you, and finger-blast your prostate till you baste her sweet tits!

Oh, I liked your story!

HarterCanyonHarterCanyonalmost 3 years ago

Great job. I really enjoyed how you portrayed the changing relationship with the doctor. A nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great initial effort. I'm looking forward to reading more about his follow-up appointment :-).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good Job! Really enjoyed the story and am looking forward for a part 2 :)

Djmac1031Djmac1031almost 3 years agoAuthor

Part 2 is coming soon pending moderator approval

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is really good. I too prefer more realistic stories and anal is my favourite. The doctor in this story sounds delectable. I hope you continue pumping out more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good writing. Follow up should be great. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Adding the nurse would be a nice twist….

Djmac1031Djmac1031almost 3 years agoAuthor

Part 2 now up. Can be found here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-doctor-is-in-me-pt-02

massageguy1massageguy1almost 3 years ago

Great fun, and I appreciate it being fairly realistic.

arrowglassarrowglassover 2 years ago
HOT!!!

Very well done!

groomleadergroomleaderover 2 years ago

That was HOT! Really enjoyed reading it. Made me wish that I would have had an adventurous lover who would do that to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the way it was done years ago. My age81. Current Drs. deny knowing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really really enjoyed the story as it played to a fantasy of mine in a realistic way. Chars cry red are great, sex was amazing. I don’t think you need to be 1-page or 50 in developing the story. They’re both in unsatisfying relationships and an opportunity overcame them and they couldn’t resist.

Please keep the story going.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years agoAuthor

I do have intentions of getting back to this story, just been writing a lot of other things recently.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 2 years ago

Don't know if this is a medically approved procedure, but it's erotically stimulating.

Far better to clear the blockage with prostate massage than using a pipe cleaner. Ouch!

Looking forward to reading part two.

SilkeeSmoothSilkeeSmoothover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, now I just need to make an appointment with Dr Pantaru :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written and edited. I really enjoyed the nearly plausible plot. I hope you continue the story line in some fashion. Either with just the Dr. & patient, or maybe with the Dr. teaching the girlfriend how to perform the 'procedure'.

acozzyacozzyalmost 2 years ago

Very nice for your first story. This is a possibility for a real life scenario, I say write part two it can goin many directions, but I’m hoping the the guy dumps the girlfriend and starts dating the doctor

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

I've had many Prostate exams butnot one for ED so can see how that would be a bit different. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed that story. Would be interesting to read it again but written from the doctors perspective

HardBenHardBenover 1 year ago

A great story - especially as it was your first.

Very tantalising.

Looking forward to read what happens next.

Well done. I thoroughly enjoy your writing.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Like her attitude...! Cool doc....

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Good storyline, very believable.

If you wanted to add another little kink, how about giving him an enema ;)

I'm a big believer in cleansing before anal play/exams.

Whenever I'm edging My pet, and I allow him to use the vibrating plug, he must cleanse first.

John_BostonJohn_Bostonabout 1 year ago

Excellent! As someone with a female doctor who's done prostate exams on me for years during my annual physical, this is written in a very realistic way. As did the patient in the story, my doctor and I gradually became more comfortable as we got to know each other--nothing even faintly romantic--and today I quickly strip down for my entire exam. (It would be an interesting study in itself to find out if nudists such as myself are more relaxed during an exam while nude. I suspect it is reflected in my lower blood pressure readings while nude vs. clothed?)

ColinPiperColinPiperabout 1 year ago

Really good writing makes you forget you're reading a story someone has created out of their imagination. This story did that for me. Clunky writing with too many obvious mistakes breaks you out of that dream. Aspiring writers, take note. And the author says this is their first story? Excellent 5/5

djripdjripabout 1 year ago

That's a thorough exam!

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

PS Read from pro agent in smut films that length of top talent is avg of 8", and sounds like Jack's got girth, so not far at all from top stunt cocks so I'm wondering what's up with the gf/wife, whichever she is...

Tho Dr is very good looking, and things not good w/horndog hubby

northbaybear32northbaybear3210 months ago

The story didn't generate cosmic bliss for me, but your weren't intending to do that. What you created is an honest and humorous tale of a middle-aged guy dealing with a physical and sexual concern that is likely uncomfortable, physically and emotionally, for lots of guys. You may have helped lots of men be less anxious and more comfortable dealing with sexual issues generally and prostate worries specifically. Thanks for the story.

UKGent34UKGent348 months ago

Great story. The near-realism and the believability of the characters really makes this work. Plus, you can write. That always helps! 5 stars

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca8 months ago

Read part 2 before commenting here, can only dream of having a Dr like Mika. At 77 yrs a very timely story, told with humor and honesty, well done, an easy 5⭐️’s

AG31AG317 months ago

Charming! (Is it OK to say that about a prostate exam???)

JJ82490JJ824903 months ago

Really enjoyed reading it. It was an experience not far off from reality and one that had everything a story needs - a fantastic build up (in different ways ;) ) and a great ending. Thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES