The Doctor's Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EPILOGUE

On the way to Wales, Jo admitted it had been a set up. There was nothing wrong with her back. She'd met Laine at a conference and they'd shagged each other's brains out. Jo felt guilty, but had been wanting to spice up our sex life for months. When Laine said he loved having sex wearing women's underwear and that he was bisexual they had conspired together to get me on board.

"Worked a treat." I said as we approached a cottage in the middle of nowhere.

"No regrets?" Jo asked.

"Are you kidding? It was fucking sensational. I never would have agreed to it...but I felt I'd been hypnotised. So, no. no regrets. And you've nothing to feel guilty about my hot haughty wife. I loved watching you have sex with him. That's was so fucking hot."

"Huge ditto!"

"Jo." I said. "Does this mean I'm gay?'

"No. Of course not. I think labels are unhelpful. Don't you?"

"Yeah. I suppose so. Thing is I want to do it again."

"Me too...which is just as well."

"Why?"

"Well...you know those old university girlfriends we're meant to be meeting?"

"Yes."

"They're actually university boyfriends."

"Trannies?"

"And a couple of she-males."

"Have you got anything for me to wear?"

"I brought a ton of stuff I bought last weekend at Victoria's Secret."

"Fuck me."

"And me."

"How many of them are?"

"About eight of them I think."

"Gang-bang?!"

"Oh I hope so Dan. Or shall I call you Danielle from now on?"

"You can call me whatever you want as long as we carry on fucking trannies together."

"Deal - my sissy sassy saucy crossdressing hubby."

"Right back at ya my sexy, naughty, horny wife."

"Got some stockings I can borrow?"

"And a basque, and crotchless panties and...lip-gloss."

Lip-gloss? I nearly creamed Jo's panties (the red ones which I was still wearing) there and then. I stopped the car. We put the lip-gloss on (deep red) and the stockings and basque. My cock was raging. My ass wanted lots of panty clad cocks inside it and I couldn't wait to watch my gorgeous sexy wife get fucked into the middle of next week by a load of hot cross dressing studs.

12