All Comments on 'The Doctor's Receptionist Pt. 02'

by Windman1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Longer chapters please.

This story is too good to only be one page. I hope we don't have to wait another 7 months for the next chapter. This story is captivating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep going!

I was an anonymous commenter for part 1. My Michelle had been badly treated by her ex-husband and was in dire straits. We first made love at her apartment on a Friday night. She was loving and sweet, pressing her huge tits into my chest as her hot pussy gripped my unsheathed cock. We slept, then made love again in the morning, and a total of six times that weekend. She had been heavy once, but worked hard at losing weight in all the right places, giving her an hourglass figure. We were married later that year and were together until her death 23 years later. I will love her forever. Thanks for continuing the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story , more please

One of the best I have read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWindman1@Windman1
Average kind man likes romantic eroticism. Well and sex, I do like sex. Im mean thats what brought me here. I believe in being kind to people, we don’t have to have the same beliefs to treat each other with respect.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES