The Dollshouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Persephone moved forward, gathered some water in her hands, and then gently let it fall down Diane's abdomen. The tiny particles left a visible trail on Diane's wet body. As before, they fleetingly glowed bright and faded out. Persephone repeated the same action several times, until Diane's body glistened with moisture. Then, she leaned forward, set her hands down on Diane's shoulders and placed a long and sensual kiss on her lips. At the same time, Ariadna took hold of Diane's hair and pulled it tight, forcing the head back. Diane moaned, both in surprise and delight, though the sound was muffled by Persephone's kiss.

Diane had experienced sapphic pleasure before, but this time it was altogether different. It felt different. Persephone's kiss was deep, and very sensual. Her tongue darted in and out of her mouth just right. The female flesh felt warm and lustful, as if it really wanted to pleasure her.

Diane responded to the kiss. She instinctively tried to reach up with her arms but Ariadna stopped her. 'Keep your pussy open, Diane. You will understand soon.' Diane did. She pulled her pussy lips as much apart as she could while she kissed Persephone.

The kiss lingered. It infused Diane with a strange, yet immensely pleasurable feeling. In years to come, she would think back to this moment and become incredibly aroused, much to Paul's delight.

Persephone moved her right hand down while still kissing Diane and began rubbing Diane's clit under the water. At the same time, Ariadna pulled her hair tighter and placed a hand around her throat, squeezing gently. The effect of these two actions was immediate, and potent. The airflow restriction while being pleasured turned Diane's dials to the max. Her body convulsed, but Ariadna's grip was solid. Diane's mouth open wide. She tried to moan but the sound died in her closed throat. As she struggled to breathe, Persephone began moving her fingers faster around Diane's swollen clit.

As the women's activity intensified, the water around them began to shine. Millions, perhaps billions of tiny specks of light dancing and swaying around in a beautiful and mesmerizing maelstrom.

Diane's orgasm started to build. She struggled for breath, yet, there was no fear. Instead, her body was gripped by the strongest urge to cum she had ever felt. She could not see it, but tens of thousands of glowing particles had become attached to her open pussy, all of them pulsating around her clit simultaneously, inducing the fiercest satisfaction she had ever known.

There, caught in between the two Sisters, Diane came. When she did, Ariadna released her grip, allowing Diane to take air in big gulps. Diane thrashed about and screamed, gripped in the paroxysm of the most incredibly intense orgasm of her life. Persephone did not stop rubbing Diane's superbly engorged clit as the woman climaxed. She kept up a steady rhythm, enhancing and prolonging Diane's pleasure. Ariadna held her tight, and it was this forceful restraining that made Diane come as hard as ever. Her second orgasm of the night was even better than the first. Her pussy tingled with a satisfied feeling, yet she knew she wanted to cum over and over again, all night long.

After pleasuring Diane, the Sisters bathed her.

First, Persephone took a small tube out of the wicker basket and squeezed some gel out. Then, she began spreading all around Diane's neck and abdomen, delicately kneading her breasts, and using her fingers to ensure the nipples stayed erect so she could put gel in them. The gel had a very pleasant scent, vanilla and cotton candy, Diane thought.

She very much enjoyed the pampering by these two beautiful females, the constant flow of moisture around her pussy was a silent but truthful testament to this.

While Persephone worked her body, Ariadna slowly poured warm water all over it, and occasionally kissed her lips with the gentle delicacy of a tender lover. Her touch too, was deeply arousing.

Diane felt completely at ease in this perfect world of intense sensuality. Her mind was a whirlwind of sensations, some that she could not remember experiencing before. Her body stayed in a constant state of sexual arousal, for one. And the pleasure she had been gifted with was truly amazing, and wonderful. The sheer intensity of it was a revelation, almost an epiphany. She wanted more of it, and she amused herself thinking whether she could buy some of that shiny stuff from the Sisters.

The erotic bath could have lasted five minutes or three hours. The blindfold and the very essence of the Dollshouse had made her lose track of mundane things like time.

The Velvet Room

"We call this The Velvet Room," Selene said. "Step in, Paul."

He did. The room was ample, and octagonal in shape. Velvet panels, mostly red and black, draped the walls. Titanium light fixtures served both as decoration and illumination. A ghost-like, and oddly calming soft bluish glow radiated around them.

As they walked in, Selene made a hand gesture. Two unseen machines whirred into life.

Selene strolled elegantly to the center of the room and turned on a dime, just as a misty haze began to form around the floor. "Stand beside me, Paul."

He obeyed without hesitation. Selene's soft and seductive tone of voice was indeed hard to resist.

He stood still as long steam coils began forming around his bare legs. They made him think of that low, creeping fog in old horror movies.

Selene made another hand gesture and something clicked open above Paul's head. He looked up, and two steel restraints descended smoothly from a hidden panel.

"Cute," he said, and smiled.

"Arms up," Selene's voice, terse like silk, smooth like satin skin. Spoken eroticism, always.

Paul raised his arms, and Selene secured the restraints around his wrists. Then she made the same hand gesture again and the hidden mechanism obediently raised the chains, just enough to keep Paul's arms straight up. Selene took a moment to look at Paul's bare and helpless body. His cock, hard and erect, stood to attention. Its head glistened with seeping fluid.

"You are handsome indeed, Paul," Selene said, and walked a few feet away from him. "The two of you are very lucky to have found each other." She looked intently at Paul's eyes and clapped her hands. At once, two more Sisters walked into the Velvet Room. Two redheads, dressed in the same fashion as Selene and the rest, same makeup, same crotchless underwear. They walked towards Paul at identical pace and threw a curtsy in perfect synchrony and complete silence.

"Charmed," Paul said with his signature cheeky smile.

Selene walked to the edge of the room and opened a hidden drawer, took out a blue glass bottle with a shiny liquid inside, and walked back towards Paul. As she did, the two redheads knelt before the restrained man and looked up at him, but did nothing else.

Selene stood behind Paul, opened the bottle and poured some fluid down his chest without saying a word. The fluid had a faint aroma which he could not readily identify, but was a pleasant one. The stuff felt lukewarm on the skin, and it thickened slightly as it moved. As the fluid ran down his body, the two redheads held onto him and began running their tongues all the way up his feet, shins, and thighs, sending shards of pleasure all over him.

While they licked his body, Selene held Paul's cock by its very tip with her index and forefinger. He moaned a little. Then, she began stroking the shaft slowly, pulling his foreskin back. As she did this, both redheads began licking the bare helmet, one from each side. Their tongues eagerly wrapped around his mighty erection, lapping, sucking, relishing the male flesh. Paul's cock throbbed with this glorious sensual treatment, and all the while, Selene kept stroking him. Up and down, slowly, carefully, ensuring he felt as much pleasure as possible.

And he was indeed enjoying this moment of ecstasy, if his deep and intense moans were anything to go by. Sheer, pure pleasure flowed from every pore in his body as the three women worked him at their leisure.

"You like this, Paul, yes?"

"Yes, fuck, yes. Keep stroking me." There was gasping, gripping urgency in his voice.

Selene complied, and the redheads also kept it up. Selene then lifted Paul's cock and one of the redheads began lapping his balls. To this new sensation, his cock began throbbing even harder, and his moans became longer, and rushed. Selene sped up the rhythm, and as also poured more fluid down his body.

The four lovers were by now almost enveloped in the whitish haze rising up from the floor. It floated and drifted all about, covering The Velvet Room in a foggy mist. Paul barely registered this, as his mind was busy processing all the pleasure signals his body was sending from all over.

Then, something amazing happened. When a tendril of haze drifted close enough to the fluid running down Paul's body, it reacted to it. The substance began to pulse, and every time it did, it expanded. As this took place, Paul's body became hypersensitive to pleasure. He groaned, deep and long, and his erection grew even stronger. This was the signal the redheads were waiting for. Each of them began taking Paul's cock deep into their mouths, one at a time. One of them would swallow deep, always looking up at him. Her lips would move down the shaft, fast, all the way, until it was entirely inside her mouth. Then, she would pull back, leaving a slick trail on the hard, throbbing flesh, and her companion would take over. They repeated this cycle several times. Paul moaned and struggled in his restraints, driven wild with maddening pleasure.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuck," he almost shouted. "I need to cum, please."

"No, Paul, you may not cum," Selene whispered right to his ear. "I said before, your cum belongs only to Diane. It is the most precious gift you can give her. She is its one and only owner." Selene waved her right hand and the two redheads stopped at once. They stood up at the same time and looked silently at him, their lips wet with saliva and precum. Even in his maddening and blinding urge to come, Paul noticed they were twins.

His cock throbbed, anguished by the lack of release. Thick droplets of precum fluid oozed out of him, and dropped to the floor. Yet, Selene did not relinquish her power over him. She kept stroking his cock, slower now, as she knew this would keep him from spilling his seed.

"Your semen is a gift for the woman you love, Paul," she whispered softly to his ear. "It is created for one purpose, and one purpose only; to be gifted to her, to be taken by her, tasted, or absorbed deep within her innermost fold of flesh, and create pleasure, and life. Your seed is worth your very existence, and its giving symbolizes the delivery of your sensual love for Diane. It is not for me or any of my Sisters to enjoy. Do you understand this?"

Paul nodded, frustrated but understanding. His heart raced and his cock throbbed just as fast.

"Good. Now, I am going to release you, and we are all going to step into the Master Alcove. We shall meet Diane and the others. Our time with you and Diane will conclude there, and you may then retire to your assigned accommodation for the rest of the night, where you can keep enjoying each other until dawn. Then, you will both leave, along with the rest of tonight's guests."

Selene undid Paul's shackles and motioned her hand in the by now familiar way. The chains silently moved upwards and soon disappeared from view.

The Master Alcove

Awe and amazement would still fall somewhat short of what Paul felt when himself and the three Sisters walked into the Master Alcove.

Once the robust oak doors opened up, any preconceived idea of boudouir-style decoration and furnishings went quickly out the window.

Crimson silk curtains hung all over, crisscrossing the room from one end to another, forming an intricate and elegant pattern. The floor was dotted with candelabra, and hundreds of scented candles lit the alcove with a phantasmal, yet welcoming, soft luminosity. A pleasantly sensuous aroma of vanilla drifted across the place, and roaring fires crackled inside two huge hearths decorated with now familiar erotic motifs.

But by far, the most striking feature of the Master Alcove was the gigantic round bed set at the very center of the room. Draped with crimson linen and matching cushions, the bed could easily play host to fifty plus people, and Paul had the certainty that that very thing had probably happened more than once before. With the eye of his mind, he visualized a massive orgy unfolding on top of that round bed. Males and females fucking one another in each and every way, bodies and minds lost in a maelstrom of sexual energy, the pleasures of the flesh rising in an orgiastic crescendo of wild mating for the sheer sake of sexual gratification and exploration.

But on this night of unending sensual wonders, the bed was rather more sparsely occupied. Only Diane, Ariadna, and Persephone were there. Diane certainly seemed to be enjoying herself. At present, she lay on her back close to the center of the bed. Persephone was sitting right over her face, allowing Diane to lick and suck every drop of juice oozing from her body. At the same time, Ariadna was pleasuring Diane with a purple colored vibrator. Diane kept her legs wide open, her pussy stretched by her consort's fingers, thus exposing the engorged clit for maximum stimulation and satisfaction. Diane moaned deeply, sincerely, in a way that Paul had never heard before. Her hips rocked wildly as the vibrator did its work, and she very willingly took the other Sister's own dew into her mouth. Persephone ground her hips back and forth, to catch the entire length of Diane's tongue into her own open pussy.

"Such beautiful scene, is it not, Paul?," Selene said in that soft, full of allure voice.

"Sure is."

"The pleasure induced on a female by one of her own kind is pure, and perfect. It is devoid of any hidden meaning, or concealed intention. Its only goal is to seduce the body and mind, to grant orgasm after orgasm, and to see that the immersion into the pool of pleasure is total."

As if to emphasize Selene's words, Diane's moans became louder as she climaxed, the vibrator now inserted deeply into her while Ariadna licked her clit. Persephone also came, feeling Diane's tongue darting quickly in and out of her body. Her orgasm was strong, and thick cum squirted all over Diane's lips. This only turned Diane's own peak into a cascading rush of even stronger pleasure. She screamed as she came, her entire body gripped by incredibly powerful orgasmic waves.

Paul's cock still stood full and erect, his own need for release quite obvious for all to see. And seeing and hearing Diane's climax at the hands of two beautiful women only fuelled his desire even more.

"You will soon be satisfied, Paul," Selene said, quite aware of Paul's thoughts. He smiled, but a hint of embarrassment crept up his face. Nevertheless, such emotion was soon overthrown by an overwhelming sensation of lust and desire. He had an inkling of what was about to happen, and if his thoughts were only half right, it would be the perfect finale for tonight's festivities.

Presently, Diane spotted him, and a wide and loving smile appeared on her lips. Her bare chest, glistening with perspiration, heaved sensually. Her breasts rose with every breath she took, and her genitalia felt more alive and ready that it had ever been. Strands of her own fluids mixed with glowing traces of Lilith's Cum oozed from her open pussy, and as Paul watched, Ariadna licked the vibrator clean and then did likewise with Diane's parted flesh.

"I see you're having fun," Paul said as he climbed onto the bed and leaned down to kiss Diane gently on the lips. "You look absolutely and deliciously gorgeous after cumming."

Diane's smile widened. "This place's amazing," she said, still breathing heavily. "Thank you so much for bringing me here tonight."

"It is. And you're welcome."

"The magic of this night is for you both to enjoy," Selene said as she climbed onto the bed, moved behind Ariadna, and began to gently caress her body as she spoke, always in that soft, incredibly enthralling voice. Ariadna simply stared at Paul as Selene touched her. "Sensual pleasure permeates the halls of this mansion, does it not? Every lover who walks and fucks within the confines of the Dollshouse leaves an imprint behind." Selene now started kneading Ariadna's breasts. "This house learns and absorbs some of that sexual energy that everyone carries inside. That energy lingers, floats and soars in the air. The house acts as a conduit, and channels such vital force down to all those who dwell inside."

"Sexual energy is the life force of the Universe," Selene continued. As she spoke, she dipped one her index fingers shallow into Ariadna's pussy, took it out, and raised it to Ariadna's lips, who licked it without hesitation, and as she did, a few droplets of Lilith's Cum ran down her chin and onto her breasts. Such sight made Paul's cock throb with urgent desire. "Without it, life itself would not exist. The desire of male and female beings for one another is the one common feature to all humans. It is the tie that binds us all, what compels us all to seek sexual satisfaction and fulfillment. It is what makes us seek the ultimate pleasure."

Selene now moved closer to Diane's bare body and began caressing it.

"Paul and Diane, you have been chosen to partake in the Braiding ritual. You are both harbingers of love and lust, true and honest for one another. You shall both be forever bound by real and mutual passion, and more importantly, by the love that flows between you two. This house will now and forevermore hold a memory of the true feelings you carry inside." Selene leaned down and gently placed a kiss on Diane's lips.

Upon the end of Selene's speech, Ariadna and Persephone left the bed and walked in silence towards a small alcove on the side of the room, knelt, and opened something that neither Paul nor Diane could see. When they returned, they were carrying lengths of rope looped around their arms. They climbed onto the bed again, moved close to Selene, and knelt, waiting.

"The Braiding ritual is more than a physical bond," Selene said. "The hemp ropes have been dipped into a pool of Lilith's Cum. When we braid your bodies, that nepenthe will imbue your skin with a very strong sensual awareness. This feeling will traverse your entire being, and will heighten your desire and your eventual orgasm. May the Braiding begin."

Right on cue, Persephone and Ariadna began coiling the ropes around Paul and Diane. They did it with the ease and crafty expertise that comes with years of practice.

Persephone worked on Paul, using black colored rope. She expertly braided his torso in a diamond pattern, but ensuring that his legs and arms remained free so that he could use his body to pleasure Diane unhindered. Persephone worked the ropes slowly, methodically. And even though heavy makeup partly concealed her eyes, Paul could easily discern a look of deep concentration in them.

At the same time, Ariadna worked on Diane's slender body. Using red rope, she decorated her body in a very delicate and feminine manner. The rope looked good on her. The red hemp contrasted nicely with Diane's skin tone.

Ariadna first secured Diane's legs in an open position, looping the rope around the thighs and shins. Then she secured her arms above her head, binding her forearms together. With the rest of the slack, she braided her abdomen, looping the ends of the rope carefully around her neck. When she finished, Diane laid on her back, completely immobilized, legs wide open, ready for Paul.

And Selene had been right. The ropes did feel odd, but in a rather pleasant way. The feeling was one of moisture, and warmth. It evoked a longing, a diffuse desire with definite erotic overtones. Such feeling made Paul think of a black and white picture he had once seen, back when he was a teenager. The picture depicted a female shape under a vaporous black veil. One couldn't really discern any visible nakedness, but the photograph had been composed in a deliberate way to evoke a discreet eroticism. The eager, yet inexperienced, mind of a willful teenager did the rest.