The Dollshouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul took a look at himself. Ariadna had done a good job with the ropes. They felt sturdy and secure, without any perceptible looseness or slack. And they did look good on his body, too. The hemp pressed against his skin just right, neatly outlining his muscles. Diane's physique looked no less attractive. The ropes crisscrossed her abdomen in a beautiful diamond pattern, and she too was beginning to feel the heightened sensation imbued by them. To her, it was like a warm, secure feeling, like an extra blanket on a cold winter night. And though her body was bound, she felt safe and free, and very willing to offer her open body to Paul. If nothing else, their shared night inside the Dollshouse had shown her beyond any reasonable doubt that her bond with Paul was strong, mutual, and lifelong.

"You look beautiful, Diane," Salene said as she ran her hands all over the bound woman's body. "These ropes really do heighten your natural sensuality." She paused, setting her hand on Diane's chest. "Your heart's strong," she almost whispered. "There is a great deal of love within it, isn't there."

"There is."

Selene smiled, straddled Diane's body with her back turned towards her, and used her fingers to open Diane's pussy lips wide. Diane moaned softly. "She is ready, Paul. Take her."

Paul needed not to be told twice. He knelt before Diane, his cock acting as a hardened beacon of his own desire for her. He entered Diane's open cleft easily, his shaft traveling all the way inward in a swift, sensual thrust. Diane moaned loudly as she became full with his engorged flesh, her own desire fired up to the max and exponentially augmented by Selene's smooth and gentle fingers.

Selene moved backwards until her own pussy was right over Diane's mouth. Then, she pushed her hips down until her center of pleasure made contact with Diane's eager lips. She began a rocking motion while Paul fucked Diane.

With her senses overwhelmed, and every fiber of her body sexually aroused, Diane began orgasming almost at once. Wild ecstasy took over her, washing over her body in slow moving waves. She could feel Paul's cock pounding her, and Selene's cum dripping and squirting right over her tongue. She took it all gladly, lapping it up as oozed from Selene's open and clean shaven pussy.

Yet, her climax was not sudden, or rushed. Its onset radiated from the deepest part of her female essence. It felt sweet, exciting, and it gripped her entire being with the power of a molten star. The ultimate pleasure swept along her consciousness and ravaged her mind, giving her sensations totally unknown thus far.

Selene felt this, she felt Diane's lapping become more urgent, frantic, and lustful as she began climaxing. This kaleidoscope of sensations triggered her own orgasm, and as this happened, Ariadna and Persephone, so far mere spectators, sprung into action. They withdrew to a side alcove and returned wielding flasks full of Lilith's Cum. They began pouring the stuff on the threesome, and when the fluid touched the skin, their bodies began emitting a soft glow. Very faint at first, merely a hazing halo that outlined their physical shapes. Then, as the threesome's sensual motions became more urgent, the glow grew brighter and brighter. Paul, Diane, and Selene were now fucking hard and fast, their bodies fully gripped by savage, preternatural lust. To an outsider, the scene taking place on that gigantic bed would have seemed raw and frenzied, almost wanton. Yet, there was an inherent and natural beauty in the way those three human bodies were linked in desire. The orgiastic gorgeousness of that wild sex would shock and delight in equal measures, its purity only matched by its sheer kinetic energy.

There was a pulsating crescendo of moans and groans as the three lovers began orgasming together. Three bodies cumming in unison, the lustful force of an ecstasy shared three ways took over time itself. Paul screamed Diane's name as thick jets of hot, thick sperm shot out into the deepest reaches of her beloved's body. Diane could do nothing else but open her mouth and scream her pleasure as a savage climax ripped through her. Selene also yelled, her own desire now fulfilled well beyond her expectations. Both female bodies quivered and shook as ecstasy overwhelmed them. The sight was deeply sensual.

The threesome's orgasming rhythm was punctuated by a glowing beat all around their bodies. Lilith's Cum ebbed and flowed around the lovers, forming humanoid shapes that loomed over the room. These were wispy, shifting bluish-white shapes, human in nature and form. Sometimes male, mostly female, but there was something else in there, something not quite human, some otherwordly wraith imbued with a powerful and alluring sexual magnetism. This creature was the physical representation of pure sexuality, a visual image that portrayed the desire of man and woman. It circled and hovered around the bed, shifting, whispering, sometimes moaning unintelligible words spoken in lust. It prowled the hot and sweaty bodies of the three lovers as they engaged in sexual activity; it became them, it absorbed their inner sexual force and transformed it into nourishment for itself. The being stretched and bent, carving an orgy of thousands of bodies fucking each other. The house brought back its long kept memories. Long kept erotic forces were unleashed in a savage tear through the fabric of life, and centuries old erotic force became uncaged from its moorings. There were hundreds of men and hundreds of women joined in a gigantic and wholly mesmerizing canvas of pure lust. The vast ocean of bodies swept upon each other, dancing in the throes of total abandonment to pleasure. A droning crescendo of moans and groans elevated from somewhere deep within the very core of the Dollshouse, and as thousands of male and female bodies came together, so did a myriad of other lovers elsewhere in the world. All those lucky enough to be engaged in sexual activity at that very moment experienced an intense but fleeting feeling of complete sexual euphoria, and the men drove their cocks harder and deeper into their consorts, and the females screamed louder than ever before.

This swirling vortex of sex roared like thunder as the threesome climaxed, and even reality cowered at the unmerciful power of such energy. The house shook with fear of its most ancient resident.

Then, it was all over. The mighty roar subsided, gradually becoming an echoing resonance that seemed to come from everywhere at once. As the sex wraith vanished into drifting mist, the heaving bodies of Paul, Selene, and Diane fell, exhausted, a wholesome satisfaction filling them to the core. Selene moved aside, falling heavy on the bed, panting, her perfect body sweating and glowing in the aftermath of a wonderfully intense orgasm. Paul rested on top of her loved one, both their hearts now racing in synchrony, giving each other a million reasons to keep beating, hard and fast, now and forevermore, for as long as their love would last. Paul embraced Diane's still shaking body and whispered "I love you."

"I love you too, Paul."

There was nothing else to say. That was enough.

Sunrise

The first beams of sunlight fell on the house at an odd angle, creating hypnotic, mesmerizing reflections all over the masonry and the myriad of windows. The glass panels glinted with random and strange light formations.

The house itself almost looked alive during the time of dawn, seemingly absorbing that sunlight with lustful eagerness. Nature itself looked vivacious in the early morning glare, as if infused with a desire for living, and for giving lovers everywhere a new hope and renewed wanting for the beautiful and unending allure of sex.

The Dollshouse stood as a silent beacon of the tidal wave of sexual energy that runs just below the world we see and feel every day. The lust of men and women, all the thoughts, all the fantasies, the vast array of images of sex and sexuality that lives and breathes inside the human soul, flowed within its beams and rafters, down every corridor and every room. The very fabric of the house, and every being that dwelled within, was an expression of sex.

Paul and Diane walked down the grand staircase together, hand in hand. They walked in quiet and respectful silence, as the house watched their every move, as it had done all along. There was a heavy stillness in the air, akin to the quiescent solemnity inside a ancient cathedral.

Below, at the very foot of the staircase, the entire coven awaited them, just beyond the Sentinels. They stood silent, arranged in a semicircle, their arms crossed behind their backs, as if they were troops standing at ease. It was at that very moment, seeing all the identically dressed women stand together in such fashion, that Diane finally understood the meaning of Dollshouse.

Selene stood in the very center. The pair walked towards her and stopped.

"Paul and Diane," Selene said in her mesmerizing tone of voice. "The sun is rising. You must leave soon. The rules must remain unbroken."

Paul hugged Diane and gently kissed her forehead. She cuddled into him. "We know," Paul said, and almost flinched at how loud his own voice sounded off in the dead silence.

"Your physical stay at this house may be reaching its end, but a trace of you both shall linger here forever. That is your gift to us. You remained true to your mutual feelings and enjoyed what lies beyond the perception of your senses. From this night forth, you will both experience every sensual encounter more intensely than the rest. That is our gift to you both," she said, and Diane could have sworn she saw a glint of pride on those enthralling eyes.

"There's one more thing," Selene comtinued. Paul and Diane looked at her, perplexed. Selene walked forward and stood beside Diane. She began caressing the side of her neck, very gently and delicately, but the desire in her eyes was unequivocal. "You are a very special and unique female, Diane. The pureness and intensity of the sexual energy that dwells within you is quite striking. Powerful."

Diane listened, tried to think of an appropriate response, but could find none. All she could do was muster a somewhat awkward smile, unsure of where the conversation was heading.

"The sexual chemistry between you two runs deeper than you can imagine. It is almost unheard of. Your connection is sacred, and lasting. It will endure the test of time, and eternity itself could not shatter such bond. After consultation with our Elder, I have been asked to offer you to join our Coven, and remain inside the Dollshouse. Become one of us."

Diane understood. She looked at Selene first, then at the rest of the Sisters standing motionless behind her. For a fleeting moment she saw herself as one more of that group of women, a new addition to the doll collection. Dressed like them, identical makeup. Ten years from now perhaps, standing in front of some other couple just like them. The thought was certainly intriguing, and enormous in its ramifications. The sheer vastness of sexual experiences was a dizzying concept, and one that would later play a significant role in her fantasies.

But if there was something that their night inside the house had shown her, proved beyond doubt in fact, was that true love stood right beside her. And in the end, true, endless sensual love was all she needed, and wanted.

She smiled at Selene, and it was an honest, woman to woman smile. "Thank you for the offer, Selene. And for everything else. This place is out of this world, and we have all learned a lot about ourselves while in here. But sorry," she said, and gripped Paul's hand tighter. "I know where I belong."

Selene nodded. "Farewell then, Paul and Diane. You're free to go." As these words were spoken, the semicircle broke to offer them safe passage, and all the Sisters threw a curtsy at the same time.

Diane smiled. "Let's go home, Paul."

They walked towards the door, without looking back, but all too aware that they would never return here. Their journey through the Dollshouse, that hallowed place where sensuality became enshrined, was coming to an end. Yet, their own journey across the endless plains of sensual love, was only just beginning.

Soon, they were outside. The sun was on the rise, giving birth to a new day. The morning was bright and cool, one of those mornings where the colour of the world is just the right shade, and it feels good to be alive.

he sun still hung low in the horizon.

Paul fumbled around his pocket for the car's fob, found it, and pressed the 'Unlock' button. The car obediently beeped twice and they got in. They looked at each other for a moment,and smiled. There was a great deal of unspoken complicity in those mutual smiles.

"You look good this morning," Paul said.

"Only this morning?" Diane retorted, and playfully raised her eyebrows. Her blue eyes glinted in the rising sun.

Paul laughed a little, started the car, and drove away.