All Comments on 'The Dom and the Researcher'

by Steve1613

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
What a marvellous story!

Very well done, Steve1613, for writing and sharing this wonderful story with us. I wish I could give it more than five stars - it was a really exciting, knickers-wetting tale and I loved it - every word of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

Pony isn't my kink, but generally this is well thought out and written. A few holes here and there did jump out at me, however. For example, it hardly seems likely that in the course of all the previous "research" this academic has been doing, she hasn't ever encountered the differentiation between sub and slave, yet a few minutes of cursory Googling after their interview leads her there. And if he keeps slaves, not subs, why is he addressing his new girl as "sub?"

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 11 years ago
A bit too trite

Good writing but the story itself was very predictable, I would have liked their characters to be developed a bit more (not so two dimensional) and the ending came very abruptly, didn't seem real at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
how true!

As a sub i felt that i was reading a story about myself. There is a special love between a newly-realized sub and a true and caring Dom or Domme, and it was expressed so well in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Nice story, thank you for sharing it.

jenellesljenelleslabout 11 years ago

Nice to see a story about people. This is about two people who happen to be involved in something out of the ordinary.

I did see some minor flaws, but they were technical and not enough to detract from the story.

I will be checking out your other work. Thanks for a lovely afternoon tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Very Well-Written Story

This was a very well-written story. Personally, I'm not into the whole D/s thing, I think it's whacky, but I enjoyed this story for the fact that it was well-written. Good character development, a recognizable story arc, blah-blah.

Keep up the good work!

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadalmost 7 years ago
Perspective

This is a wonderfully written story. I really liked the way you explained the difference between a submissive and a slave. Too many people think those terms are interchangeably but they are not.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Reads like an usual but nice love story leaving everyone happy .... except, mmh not sure, what might Ambers opinion be?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous