All Comments on 'The Domu: Take Me to Your Breeder'

by RubyMage

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Enjoyed this very much and hoping you will take this further.

RubyMageRubyMageover 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you for liking it and taking the time to comment. I have a view for the next one with Seebu and a thread for a few more too. Hopefully they will be written better than this. I'll sit on them before releasing so I can catch the typos and odd language stuff going on which is leaping out at me now! Sorry about that... way too eager lol.

surferjakesurferjakeover 10 years ago

Wow... Very well done! The story, how you developed it and of course the sex was sexy, tasteful ( no pun intended) and erotic.

Hethen129Hethen129over 10 years ago
Not bad I tip my hat

Dominate cat girl aliens. That alone gets you 4 stars but a well written story that begs a second and third chapter at least... that puts you over the top.

TarotbTarotbover 10 years ago
i was worried at first....

When the prologue seemed to suggest that the aliens didn't enjoy sex.

I was overjoyed to see that they didn't: an invasion of horny cat girls makes a great story and I really, honestly hope that you write more, perhaps once the initial rush of excitement is over, humans and Domu finding some kind of accord without the death of each lucky man?

My only suggestion is that you might want to run one last spell check before submitting stories ;)

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous