The Domu: Take Me to Your Breeder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubyMage
RubyMage
14 Followers

Joe gasped long and hard and then fell utterly silent before the lost look in his eyes disappeared within itself. His body began to thrum like the engine of a powerful racing car. The waves of pleasure in his body simultaneously crashed together into his loins, building one giant, towering, unstoppable wave which shot up his spine, igniting every mote of his being before overwhelming his heart and mind. He screamed himself into a life-wrenching orgasm and yet there was no ejaculation as his penis buzzed in impossible rapture. He felt his genitals thrusting upwards for the first time and the deep surges of pulsating pleasure firing up and down the length of his now gargantuan cock, in time with Seebu's insanely delicious counterthrust. His consciousness erupted into an ecstasy no human had ever dreamt of and yet the orgasm persisted, smashing through his body, coursing through his veins and utterly blowing away what was left of his mind.

Joe desperately needed to cum and yet he didn't want it to stop. Unable to think and lost to the unending crashing of orgasmic bliss he wanted to surrender his dying moments to his Mistress Goddess in one final act of service; to surrender his seed-life force into her fecund womb and to be subsumed into her being, having no further need of thought nor soul.

Seebu instinctively sensed it was time for Joe's release into her and then therefore her own. She crumpled her hot sticky cunt down onto his groin, momentarily shifting her vaginal muscles, which allowed her to sink her internal organs closer to Joe's wildly spasming cock. Inside she opened up the gateway to her womb, all the time inching closer and closer to his cock. Finally she was ready and mentally reached out to Joe's delirious mind and filled it with the words, Cum for me now.

Joe's penis erupted into an uncontrollable and unstoppable torrent of ejaculate. He screamed. His orgasmic pleasure doubled as his seed was squeezed with all of his life force up and out of his balls rapidly through his cock and rocketing deep into Seebu's cavernous womb. Joe felt like he was being turned inside out as every drop of cum was being delivered to his Mistress Goddess eternal love. As the final drop sped into the reason for his being, his fleeting consciousness quickly followed and he incredibly felt his sense-of-self shifting through his body and up through his flailing cock. As his consciousness entered her incredible worshipful cunt, he knew that his own body was gone from him forever. He rapidly progressed up her vagina and as he did so his consciousness was dissolved... absorbed... integrated... lost forever and he winked out of existence as if he never was.

Seebu gasped hoarsely. His cum exploded like fireworks inside of her, making her feel things she had never known were possible. Joe's seed electrified her far beyond her already acute senses. She felt the rush of his semen but also the need for it - more of it, much more - she had to have it all and she had to have it right now. Her tail muscles clasped crushed Joe's prostate and ruthlessly crushed it, sending Joe's penis into even further overload as every last drop erupted out of his body. Seebu climaxed as Joe's cum reached her womb, releasing a gush of fluids from her grinding hot cunt. She hissed out an ear-splitting high pitched wail as a crashing orgasm punched through her body. Then she felt a body-bending spasm of raw energy dive into her naked streaming cunt, making her fur stand on end and her eyes roll into darkness because of this incredible pleasure...

Chapter Four

Groggily Seebu brought herself to her knees, having previously collapsed on Joe's body. She was still firmly in the grip of a blissful orgasm, but the waves were no longer overpowering her mind. She began to purr long, contented purrs. Looking around she saw that Joe was dead. She lowered her eyes to the ground in respect for his service unto her. Sadly for the otherwise peaceful Domu, many of their subjected races experienced considerable depopulation when they were in season. It seemed that the humans were no exception. It was sad for the Domu, but it never seemed to be an issue for the people they ravished, so overall they didn't beat themselves up over it too much. But then something stuck her - a memory of just before she unexpectedly passed out. She had lost control when Joe submitted his seed. The seed which was still making her orgasm, even now. The seed she still felt a near uncontrollable urge to drink, even though wasting seed was never done. And what was that bolt of energy as I passed out? She thought.

Seebu haphazardly bought herself to her feet, having temporarily lost her feline grace. She looked around and noticed the men behind those strange flashing objects had collapsed so she sauntered over to see how they were doing.

She was greeted by a half dozen immobile but grinning men, each sporting a look of sheer lust and desire. One was even able to piece together some audible words in her presence, which was completely unexpected, given the intensity of her musk after sex. He looked at her with a gaze bordering on the wild abandons of love and said, "Take me first, Mistress". Seebu raised a feline eyebrow, She had never heard of the likes before. These humans, she thought, so pliant and submissive and yet so capable of resisting us, but in completely unexpected ways! She looked at him, gauging him. He was a fine specimen of male and very youthful by the looks. Quickly, she sized up the remaining men - it was a mixed bag. She decided to play safe and make them messengers to spread the need to honour the Domu amongst their people. Ordinarily, she would need to spend time sexually initiating them before she could be certain of their unwavering compliance but these humans here, she thought, are ready to serve already. Now for a short-cut as the gravity has tired me before time.

"All of you, on your knees, in a line by my feet" she spoke out loud.

The men quickly righted themselves and crawled over to her, forming an expectant line.

"I am Seebu, your Mistress Goddess. I command you to honour the Domu with your lives."

"You," she said, pointing her arm at the young policeman, "will stay with me. The rest of you will perform a mission to spread the Domu message... And here is the message:"

She sidestepped to the man at the end of line and when she reached him she said, "Open your mouth wide and slowly inhale," to which he immediately complied. Almost balletically she raised her right leg and then squirted a hazy mist of urine across his body. The smell was sweetly intense and the man's eyes widened as he verged on instant orgasm with his mouth and skin aflame. If he hadn't been immobilised, he would have torn at her vagina to taste more. Instead he wept at having been blessed so profoundly whilst so utterly devastated at not being able to drink more of this sacrament. Seebu spoke richly and deeply within his mind, "Cum now for your Goddess" in order to cement his absolute obedience. The man's eyes nearly popped out of his head as his already wet trousers began to ooze semen through the woven fabric. He swayed for while in absolute rapture, with the overpoweringly intense aroma of Domu urine caressing his short-circuiting consciousness. He was so utterly at peace now that he had been marked by Her. He knew his time would come with the next Domu encounter, but until that rapture was upon him, he would share his joy amongst his own people by scenting them with Seebu's divine liquid honey.

By the time he had finished his long, constantly spurting orgasm, all the policeman bar one had been sprayed, marked and brought to absolute obedience. Slowly and weakly he rose to his feet, bowed to his beloved Mistress Goddess and got into the nearest squad car. Hopefully, he thought, traffic's still heavy in town...

When the last of the marked men departed, Seebu grabbed her new human by the hair and frogmarched him to her spaceship, whilst her tail playfully whipped his backside. Her desire to drink from his cock was almost overwhelming at this stage, which deeply concerned her. This one, she thought, will be tied down before I drink his... elixir. She smiled to herself, Maybe the Domu won't need to find new planets and we can settle here and drink from the human wellspring, she thought excitedly, as an unexpected tingle pulsated across her clitoris. She urgently needed to drink his cum and realised she was beginning to babble now that she was in the throws of this euphoric and uncontrollable lust.

The End... of the first hour...

RubyMage
RubyMage
14 Followers
12