The Donor Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cozy," Susan replied. "Is it clean?"

"It is cleaned and disinfected every day before they leave," I replied. I opened a drawer in the cabinet under the DVD player. "There is my proof," I said.

Susan looked in the drawer and saw the magazines I had bought. "You didn't even look at them," she observed, pulling one of the still plastic wrapped mags out of the drawer, "what a saint."

Susan proceeded to rip open the first magazine, Playboy, and begin to page through it. "Very interesting," she said, turning to the middle to open up the centerfold. "So does she turn you on?" she turned the picture to me.

It was a side shot of a busty brunette who was reclined backwards at the beach on her elbows and but. Her head was tilted back looking up into the sky with her wet hair hanging down, just caressing the sand. Her perfect C-cup breasts hung on her chest, her nipples standing at attention. Her far leg was bent at the knee rising from a neatly trimmed brown bush. She was amazing.

"She's okay," I said, hoping that Susan couldn't see the motion in my jeans as my dick sprang to life again.

"Only okay," Susan cried, turning the picture back around to look at it again. "She's amazing."

"It's all fake," I said, trying not to let my voice crack.

"They look real to me," Susan said.

"Not her breasts," I said moving to stand next to her. "The whole picture. They touch it up so much that her skin looks like plastic."

"What about this one?" she asked, turning the page. She snuggled up to me, the side of her body pressing into mine. She was very warm.

The next picture was the same girl. Now she was kneeling in the sand sitting on her heels. Her elbows were pointing at the camera as she gathered her hair behind her head with her face tilted up and her eyes half closed. Her breasts didn't sag in the slightest and my eyes followed her tight stomach to the brown tuft that peeked out from between her thighs.

"Or this one," she said. As she turned another page her arm brushed up and down my side sending tingles through me and securing my boner in my pants. The model was now lying on her side, having obviously just been lying face down in the sand because it was scattered across her tight body.

"All fake," I said, my voice cracking. "They probably airbrushed that sand in there."

She turned to face me, her eyes less than a foot from mine. "So this doesn't excite you at all?"

We were too close for her to look down at the tent I was pitching in my jeans, which was good, but if we were any closer, she wouldn't have to look down to know it was there. "No," I squeaked, and then backed up and sat down on one of the chairs, hoping the bunching of my jeans would hide the activity down there.

Susan shrugged her shoulders and turned to put the magazine back in the drawer. She saw the DVDs. "You probably prefer the real thing, right?" She picked up one of the movies. "Naughty College Amateurs 4. Let's have a look." She popped in the DVD and turned on the TV. There was no sound until she saw that there were headphones attached to the TV so that passers by in the hallway didn't have to listen to the moaning that soon filled the small room once she unplugged them.

Susan sat next to me and selected a scene once the intro finished. A girl sat in a library pretending to study. A guy spied her from the stacks and she noticed. She then proceeded to play with the hem of her skirt and the buttons on her sweater while her secret admirer played peek-a-boo around the book shelves. Eventually he came over to her. They kissed, they fondled, and then clothes started to come off. Still sitting down at the table, the girl undid the fly of the man standing before her, pulled out his engorged tool, and began to bob for cock.

"And this is real?" She argued. "I've have guys check me out in the library all the time, but I never gave them head. Can you imagine what the librarian would say?"

"The set up is a bit fantastical, but the sex is real," I said.

Susan couldn't deny that. The girl on screen was taking him all in, slurping loudly while she did it. She had only opened up his jeans to get at his cock, but now he pulled off his shirt. I heard Susan inhale sharply as she saw his chiseled stomach and large pecs. She squirmed in her chair a little and I wondered if she too had a little activity going on downstairs.

Here I was, watching porn with one of the hottest chicks in school, and she was driving everything. I looked at her instead of the images on screen and watched as she bit her lip and squirmed some more. Her hand left the remote on the armrest and fell to her lap. I watched intently as her knuckles rolled around in her crotch and her face registered pleasure each time a finger found her clit through the jeans. She must have realized what she was doing, because she stopped and turned to look at me. I had turned my eyes away just before, sensing her change in posture.

"Do you ever get jealous when you watch this?" she asked.

"Jealous that I don't know a girl that will suck me off at the drop of a hat?"

Susan laughed. "No, although you might be jealous of that. I mean his body."

Most guys might be jealous of the size of a pornstar's cock, but since that was shoved down the poor armature college girl's throat, it was tough to gauge. She meant his upper body. "No guy really looks like that," she added.

"Greg isn't chiseled?" I said without thinking, wanting to take it back as soon as the words were out there.

Susan didn't even flinch at the name of her boyfriend. "Sure he is strong, but he still has love handles. That guy," she motioned to the screen, "doesn't have an ounce of body fat."

"You just have to be serious about working out and not drink a keg each weekend," I said.

"Like you," she winked.

"Sure."

"Are you saying you look like that?" She paused the picture on the screen to catch him in the throws of ecstasy with all his muscles clenched.

"Well . . ." I hesitated.

"Okay, the burden of proof lies once again at your feet," she said holding her hand up to me to keep me from talking. "I admit that you needed the porn for your job, but I refuse to believe you look anything like him without some proof."

I started to lift up the bottom of my shirt but she waived me off. "No good, no good. You are sitting down and undoubtedly clenching in mid crunch. You need to stand like he is."

I shrugged and stood up. "Off with the shirt," she ordered. I obeyed. She tried hard not to whistle at my bod, and I appreciated the look in her eye. I would liken myself to Toby McGuire after he got bit by the spider and turned into Spiderman. He was still a small, spry guy, but he flexed well. I flexed now half looking into the mirror on the door and half at Susan. She was shaking her head.

"Like the guy on the screen," she pointed at it, not taking her eyes off of me.

"Exactly like?" I asked. He was standing with one hand braced on a chair, the other down and back with his head rolled back in mid moan. Plus his cock was hanging out of his pants in the hand of a half naked woman staring up at him.

Susan double checked the screen and then looked back at me. I was still pitching a tent below the belt which she had to notice. She paused in thought and then shook her head. "That's good enough."

"So do I pass the test?"

"You look remarkably good," Susan agreed, her eyes scanning my body with a hungry look. I enjoyed that look but didn't exactly know what to do next. I held the pose a little longer and then sat back down next to her. Susan's eyes followed me the whole way and I caught her several times sneaking a look at the bulge below my waist.

"You can hit play now," I grinned at her.

"Uh, oh, of course." I enjoyed seeing her flustered. She had undoubtedly gotten guys to stutter when she talked to them. Now the tables were turned.

She had paused it right at the end of that part of the scene, and once she resumed, the people on screen traded places. The guy in the movie reached down and helped her up and then lifted her easily to the library table. Her sweater was unbuttoned and it fell down her arms onto the table as she leaned back on her hands. He covered her exposed cleavage with kisses, leaving her bra on for now and worked down to her skirt. She hoisted her butt off the table with her feet on the chair and the skirt came off easily. He proceeded to lick around the thong panties before they came off as well. He then knelt down before her and repaid her for her oral work on him.

I watched Susan's face as her eyes followed the hungry tongue of the guy on screen. The woman on the table had her head back and shouting, "Yes! Yes!" in between moans. I wondered if Greg ever did that for her. Susan's hand left the remote again, dropping to her lap where it rolled around anxiously. If I wasn't there, I wondered what she would be doing right now.

"Do you ever get jealous when you watch these things?" I echoed her question from earlier.

Her hand stopped moving and lay gently on her thigh as if she hadn't been doing anything. "What?" she asked, her voice now unstable.

"Do you get jealous of the women in these movies? I mean no one can be that thin and have breasts that big." We both took a moment to stare at her chest. You could count her ribs below her white bra and her stomach looked concave and she gasped in rhythm with the tongue between her thighs.

"There are women like that," Susan argued weekly, not yet seeing the obvious path I was taking with this.

"Not at this school," I replied. "Obviously girls in our class are cute, but those are probably 34D's and she can't weigh more than 110lbs."

"They are C's," Susan said confidently. "Trust me, I know."

"Fine, but there isn't anybody in our class who has those proportions. I mean you are obviously thin, but you don't have C's. Maybe Jeannette-" I didn't get to finish.

Susan paused the TV again and turned to look at me. "I wear 34C," she declared. "And don't even talk about Jeannette. She might have slight bigger breasts at a 36C, but she also weighs at least 15 pounds more than me."

I chuckled at her. "I didn't mean to upset you," I lied. "But don't kid yourself. I've seen you in a tank top before and you don't look like that." I pointed at the screen which was paused in a perfect place with the woman's back arched and her breasts heaved upwards, barely contained in her lacy white bra.

"I do too," she argued, a stern look in her face.

"I believe the burden of proof now lies at your feet."

Her face changed suddenly as she realized how completely she had walked into that trap. She tried to keep a stern look on her face but her grin kept interfering. "You . . ." she started but didn't know what to say.

"No more talk," I said. "Up, out of the chair. Let's see them."

She didn't argue. She stood and in one smooth motion pulled off her sweater. Her shoulder-length blonde hair was tied in a pony tail and he expertly maneuvered the neck hole around it. She tossed the sweater on top of the DVD player where my shirt lay. She stood in front of my with a white tank on that was tight against her chest. She pulled it tighter to show me her amazing curves.

"See?"

"No," I replied. "I don't. Loose the tank."

She started to argue but all I had to do was motion and my shirtless body and she shrugged her shoulders in defeat. I had a feeling she wanted to take it off, but maybe felt sexier about it if she played shy. The tank came off and joined our other clothes. She did have an amazing body, at least as good as the woman on the screen, only she wasn't trapped in a TV, this woman was flesh and blood standing in front of me.

She saw the look in my eyes and knew she had proven her point, but I tried to convince her otherwise. "How do I know that bra isn't padded?"

"How do you know hers isn't?" she pointed to the screen again.

"Hers will be on the floor in a minute," I said confidently, knowing my porn. "Will you meet that challenge?"

I could tell that she wanted too, but so far the rules of engagement were dictated by the couple on screen, and Susan didn't want to take it any faster than that. Instead she curled her thumb up under the bottom of her bra and rubbed the thin white material between her fingers. "See, no padding."

Without asking, I got up and stepped over to her. I reached up with my own hand and she didn't stop me. My index finger slid up beneath the firm underwire and against the soft flesh of her breast. I moved it back and forth like a windshield wiper without any objection from Susan. Her breasts were so large that my finger wasn't even long enough to reach her nipple. Eventually I brought my thumb forward to confirm there was no padding.

"Satisfied?" she asked.

I looked up at her, glad for once that I was no taller than a girl. Here eyes looked into mine, our bodies only a few inches apart and slowly leaning into each other. My bare skin could feel the heat radiating from her body. My own nipples stood away from my body as if reaching for her breasts, still held tight into her body by white lace. My hand slid down from her bra and my other found the other side of her thin waist, each one coming to rest at the top of her jeans.

Her hands were on my waist then as well, her thumbs rubbing up and down on my tensed abs. With just a slight tug from either one of us we would mash our bodies together and there was no telling what would happen. The magnetic attraction was intense as we looked into each others' eyes.

Susan broke contact first, glancing sideways at the frozen image on the screen beside us. "Are we going to leave them like that?"

Are we going to leave us like this? I asked in my head. Her earlier question was if I was satisfied. I was as far from satisfied as I ever was in my life. I ached for her and I knew she felt the same way but there was something holding her back. And for that matter, there was something holding me back or else I would have pulled her into me by now.

"Doesn't seem right," I agreed.

Susan took a step back, letting out a long breath. The spell was broken and I could step away too. We each took a seat and turned back to the TV. Susan hit play and watched as the guy stopped his oral fixation with her pussy and licked and kissed his way up her stomach to her breasts. The bra was off a second later as he sucked on her nipples. Below, he pulled her ass to the very edge of the table she was sitting on and he entered her with his throbbing cock.

I was only kind of watch the TV. I paid more attention to Susan on the chair next to me. Her hand was back in her lap, being coy about nothing. She bit her lip as she rubbed herself through her jeans, her eyes locked on the screen. Occasionally she hit a good spot between her legs, and she arched her shoulders back letting out a quiet moan. I wanted to tell her to go ahead and take her pants off. But I couldn't get myself to talk.

I wanted to play with the ejection in my lap but I knew with the moaning hottie beside me, it wouldn't be long before I filled my pants. That was the last thing I wanted right now. Blowing my load before I got any more clothes of her was not the goal.

The action on the screen progressed quickly, and after four or five quick positions, the college amateur was receiving a face full from her new friend. The girl looked longingly at the camera as she licked her lips and the screen faded black.

Neither of us moved right away. Susan stopped her self gratification for the moment and took a moment to catch her breath. What now? I had fooled around with girls in high school but nothing major. I got a blow job or two, I sucked on a few tits, but no full on sex. I had no idea what Susan had been through or with how many guys, but I had to think she had gone further than I had.

With neither of us doing anything, the next scene on the DVD started playing. This one started with a girl studying in her dorm room. Nothing happened for a second or two as the camera panned around her to let us know she was wearing a denim miniskirt and pink blouse that had one too few buttons done, showing incredible cleavage. The phone rang on her desk. When she picked it up, the view went split screen and we saw the guy on the other line.

"Betty."

"Yes, Tom."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm studying."

"You should come over. My parents are out for the evening."

"But I have a big test."

"I'll help you study. Just come over."

"I guess so, I'll be right there."

"Who writes this crap," Susan asked as we saw the girl collect her books and head to her dorm room door.

"People who shouldn't be paid to write anything," I replied.

"We could do a lot better," she offered. Susan hit the mute button on the remote and then got up from the chair, her breasts bouncing in her bra as she moved toward the door in the small room.

On screen the door to Tom's house was opening and Betty came in. Susan mimed coming through the closed door of the donor room and bounced up to where I was sitting. She looked adorable in her bra and jeans, carrying an imaginary backpack over her shoulder. "I'm ready to study now."

I stood up to meet her and like my double on screen, I gave her a hug. The difference was for us was that we were both topless. Susan inhaled sharply as our warm bodies pressed together. She glanced at the screen to see that I was only doing my job. "It is so good to see you," I said, watching the TV out of the corner of my eye.

On screen Tom was undoing the other buttons on Betty's blouse. I pushed Susan away slightly and played with imaginary buttons in front of her bra, the backs of my hands pressing into her chest, mashing her boobs together. I rubbed my hands up and down until I felt her nipples rise to attention beneath her bra.

"But I have to study," Susan said breathlessly, somehow clinging to our role playing.

"There's only one subject you should be studying," I replied, watching the TV out of my left eye. Tom had her shirt off and was playing with her breasts through her bra. Her hands were at his jeans.

I squeezed her breasts bending down to run my tongue through the cleavage. "What subject is that?" Susan somehow found a voice.

"Are you sure?" I cautioned. My hands moved down along her sides and I cupped her perfect bubble butt. "It is a really HARD subject." I pulled her hips against mine as I said "HARD."

Susan moaned again and glanced at the screen to see Betty on her knees and slowly undoing Tom's jeans. "Maybe I should look at this subject first," she whispered into my ear. She slowly dropped herself into a crouch, dragging her face and fingers down my chest, playfully biting my nipple as she went.

She squatted before me, my hard prick pressing against my jeans and point up at her forehead. Her hands were shaking as she reached for the button at my waist and undid it. The zipper almost came down on its own as my cock breathed a sigh of relief. It was still penned in by my boxer briefs, but its shape was clearly defined against the wet fabric.

Susan smiled at how wet I had become and the slowly lowered the waistband on my underwear to reveal the subject within. My cock sprung at her face, flicking a little pre cum on her nose. She made no move to wipe it off and instead did what she had come here to do: study.

Betty was already tonsils deep on Tom, not showing the natural hesitation or curiosity that a real girl would, instead she was acting like the paid slut she was. Susan took things a bit more slowly. I didn't have much girth but I felt I made up for it in length. Seven inches wasn't terribly long, but hanging from a 160lb frame, I thought it looked good. Susan thought so too, purring her appreciation as she moved it up and down and side to side.

"I believe you are studying for an oral exam," I was bold enough to say.