The Donor Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all the push she needed as her tongue snaked out to lick my slowly dripping cock. Her tongue swirled around my head, flicking the rim of my hood with each lap. My mind went numb with the feeling and hoped I could hold on long enough. On screen the couple was probably close to two minutes into the blow job, and if pattern held they might go another two before changing it up. I just had to last that long.

Susan gave me a break by leaving my head for a moment to trace her tongue up and down my length, moving my prominent veins with her mouth. She closed her lips around me sideways, moving up and down slowly, letting her tongue create pressure points on my shaft. She noticed my balls then and began to lick those as she stroked me with her hand.

Not staying too long in any one place helped me maintain control, but soon she was done exploring my genitals and decided to see if she could complete take in this hard subject. Susan lifter herself high on her knees and then came down on my cock with her mouth open. I felt my sensitive head slide down her tongue until the top of my cock came in contact with the top of her throat. She still had another inch and a half to go, but she was a good student and tried again.

I could feel her fight the gag reflex as she slowly relaxed her mouth and let me slide to the back of her mouth and down her throat. She started to bob slowly, letting my cock throat fuck her until she was finally able to wrap her lips around the base of my dick. She held it there for a few seconds and I felt like I was going to blast the back of her head off.

She slowly released me, using one of her hands to follow her mouth up, wringing the cum and saliva back to the tip of my cock where she slurped it off. She kissed my head a few times, toying with me. If she rubbed for just ten more seconds I would cover her face. I think she knew it and so she only touched me enough to keep me at that tantalizing precipice.

"Did I pass?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Absolutely," I said. She glanced at the TV and saw that they had already finished one oral session, had moved to the couch, and was about to begin another.

"I believe it is your turn to study," she said, standing up in front of me. She pressed herself against me so my cock dragged down between her breasts and then traced a wet line down her stomach. Her lacy bra brushed up my chest until her salty breath caressed my face.

"With pleasure," I replied. I grabbed her around her narrow waist and we traded positions so she could sit down in my chair. She was about to sit, but I stopped her for a moment. "Let me see you standing up." She complied and I slowly undid her jeans. Beneath she had a pair of powder blue boy shorts that hugged her butt in the sexiest way imaginable. Each cheek was only half covered with a line of blue lace running across the middle of each one.

In front, she was wetter than I had been and her pussy lips pushed through the thin material prominently, almost begging me to release them. I didn't wait much longer to comply. I freed a tuft of blonde hair that was not as manicured what we saw in the magazine or on TV, but the natural look was sexier. Susan hadn't planned on having a boy take her clothes off today. It made the whole experience more sensual.

With her still standing I reached around and cupped her bare ass in my hands in pulled her crotch into my face, inhaling deeply her musky, yet sweet aroma. My tongue snaked out to flick her clit and I felt her knees go suddenly week. I supported her long enough to get her seated in the chair and then went to work.

She slouched way down so her ass was almost hanging off the chair with her legs spread and up in the air over my shoulders with my head in between. I leaned down and slowly licked her juices. She was very wet and my tongue slowly went between her lips, up to her clit, down to the left around her labia, down to her anus, back up the other side to her clit, and then back down the middle, darting in at her juicing love hole.

I made a few more circuits like that with my tongue listening to her moan constantly. My hands were on her hips and slowly moved up and above to her stomach and reached up to find the bottom of her bra. My arms weren't long enough in our current position to reach around and undo the bra, so I just pushed it up to free the two large mounds beneath. They each more than filled my hand and I slowly massaged them, pinching and twisting her proud nipples between my finger and thumb.

Down below, my tongue fell into a steady rhythm of penetrating her as deep as I could, savoring the taste, and then riding up her vagina to flick her clit. Her body quivered with each flick, and as I slowly increased my pace, her quivering accelerated as well. Soon I was paying no mind to her hole and just began flicking her tiny mound as fast as I could.

Her quivering could no longer keep up and her body stood at the peak of ecstasy. My hands worked harder, my tongue went faster, and a long moan started from somewhere deep inside her until it exploded into a tremendous, "Fuck yes!!!"

Her hips bucked up into the air and my hands quickly moved back down to her ass to keep her from falling. The chair was pushed back, but I kept her light frame supported in front of me. Meanwhile my tongue kept darting in to flick the elusive clit as her hips danced with a sporadic rhythm.

"Will . . ." she gasped "please . . .don't . . ."

"Don't what?" I teased as I continued to lick her when I could.

". . . stop," she finished.

"You want me to stop?" I asked, shifting my hands under her ass so each of my thumbs could reach up underneath her.

"No, don't stop!"

My short reprieve had clamed her down slightly, and her thighs relaxed, allowing me to dive back in. Now my thumbs took turns stimulating her anus, while my tongue continued its onslaught of her pussy. Her thighs clenched again, trapping my head between her legs. It was tough to breath, but if I could read her body right, Mount St. Susan was about to erupt again, and I would get air then.

My tongue kept a steady rhythm, and I felt her sex crescendo again as I increased the pace. Faster and faster my tongue went and her hands came down on top of my head, holding my hair in a death grip.

"aaahhhhhh....uhhhh....Ahhhh....AHHHHHHH HOLY FUCK!!!" she screamed and exploded into my face. She pushed down on my head and I sucked the juices from her as she pumped them into my face. Her legs flailed above me and kicked me in the back as I drank her sweet nectar, much of it running down my chin.

Slowly but surely she settled down as I didn't go near her throbbing clit again, fearful of what might happen if I did. Eventually I pulled away and looked up at her. Her hands were now clutching her exposed breasts, her nipples nearly popping off her chest like shirt buttons on a fat man.

Her face had a huge grin on it as she looked down at me over her breasts and through her legs. "That was amazing," she said. "Now I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before."

I thought now was probably not the right time to tell her I had never fucked anyone before. Instead, I kicked off my shoes and pulled my pants and underwear all the way off. I was kneeling before her, ready to pound her while she sat, but she shook her head. "I want to do it like them."

I had all but forgotten about the couple on the TV, and looked up behind me to see Betty bouncing up and down on Tom while he sat on the couch.

I quickly got off the floor and Susan stood up. She undid her bra now, and I saw her breasts hang free for the first time. They were amazing, but I had a feeling this wouldn't be the last time I would get a chance to look at them. I sat down, my cock standing straight up from my lap. Susan stood in front of me facing the other way and shook her ass at me. I reached up and took hold of the perfectly round cheeks and squeezed them. I looked around her hips and realized why there was a mirror on the door. I saw her reflection clearly. Her hands were up, pulling her hair out of the pony tail, her breasts jiggling slightly as I played with her ass. He pussy lips were also very visible from the front as they remained open and engorged.

Once her hair was free, she slowly sat down, reaching back for the armrests of the chair until she felt my cock poking her in the ass. She slid back a little further, and I slipped right into her moist pussy. If felt really good to be inside her, and I was surprised how tight she felt after all her stimulation.

Working together we slowly matched the rhythm we saw on TV. My legs were together with hers touching the floor on either side. Her arms flexed on the armrests while I held her at the waist and aided her motion. Soon she was bouncing up and down on my dick like it was a spring.

I found that if I thrust up with my hips when she was just about to rebound, I didn't need to use my hands as much, and they went up to cradle her bouncing breasts instead. I watched her in the mirror and lost my breath at how sexy she was at that moment.

"Oh Yes . . . Yes . . . Yes . . . Yes," she punctuated the bottom of each thrust with a "yes" as she tossed her hair about her face and I held her bouncing tits. "Oh William, harder . . . harder!"

I released her breasts and brought my hands to her hips again, thrusting up with each bounce as hard as I could. I could feel her muscles tighten around my cock with each thrust and her cries of "Yes," grew louder and louder.

Her right hand left the arm rest and reached down in front of her to massage her clit as I felt she was nearing another orgasm. I was so focused on the mechanics of what I was doing, that I hadn't been paying attention to the welling feeling in my own genitals. I didn't have a chance to really appreciate it either because she came again while she sat on my lap.

She jiggled around as she moaned, her hand still rubbing her clit and occasional dropping down to cup my balls. I watched her go through the throws of ecstasy in the mirror, and I felt the pressure in my cock continue to build. She seemed to notice my anxiousness and bent over so I could see over her rounded shoulders. With me still inside her, she slowly straightened legs, rotating her hips up till my cock was almost free and then sliding back down.

I now had a clear view of my dick as it slid up and down inside her, her fresh juices pooling in my lap as they ran down my shaft. She squeezed her muscles as she moved wringing my cock like an extruding machine. The view was intoxicating and the smell of her pussy drippings all over me was more than I could bare. After only ten strokes I was ready to blow.

"I'm gonna . . ." but I didn't need to finish.

"I want it on me," she practically begged. She lifted her self off me and turned around to kneel on the floor.

I tried to stand, but my knees had no strength and I only managed to get my butt to the edge of the seat before I came. I had my hand on my hose as I held on until the last possible moment and released one of my thickest spurts ever. It arched toward her face, but she over-estimated my ability and it instead splashed against her sternum. I moved my cock to the right and left and managed to get something on either breast before my pressure ran out.

The rest landed on her legs, curled up in front of the chair, but she leaned forward to take me in her mouth and suck the rest dry. She worked her hand along my quickly softening cock to milk out the rest while she swirled her tongue around my head. Eventually she got all she wanted and leaned back to let it drool out of her mouth and on to her already covered chest.

"Very nice," she slurred, blowing bubbles as she did.

The sight sent a shiver down my spine and I took the time to glance up at the screen. They were halfway through the next scene already. I found the strength to pick up the remote and turn off the TV. In front of me, Susan was playing with my cum by swirling it around her areolas. "You made a mess."

"You helped," I said.

Getting up carefully, so as not to drip, she took a couple steps over to the sink, pulled a few paper towels, and started to clean herself off. We left the room and the lab about ten minutes later the same way we had entered: through darkened hallways and with locked doors behind us. The only difference was this time I had Susan's underwear in my pocket with the promise that I was going to get the chance to put them back on her at some later date.

We went to a nice steakhouse a few miles from campus, and Susan commented how Greg never took her out to any place as nice as this. I got a wet kiss good night (our first one) when I dropped her off at her dorm a few hours later.

The next day Susan told me that she had broken up with Greg over the phone. He hadn't seemed too upset about it. From the background noise over his cell phone, she had guessed he was in a strip club. We forgot about him quickly. I was more interested in when I was going to put her panties back on her. I found out that the next weekend, but that is another story.

The End