The Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Rex starts to lift the brassiere off of MaryLynn's breasts. The scene starts to shift. The scene turns to the mirror. Zack sees the mirror, but it's close. It's like the vector showing the room is on her dresser in front of the mirror. He loses sight of the couple.

"NO!" screamed Zack into the door.

The view of the mirror increases and takes up the door. From the right side of the mirror, Zack sees the couple, again. MaryLynn's bra is pulled up. It's pressing into her neck. Her large marvelous tear drop breasts are completely uncovered. For a few seconds, her boyfriend has both his hands on her hips showing her chest unobstructed. With her over-develop bosom nude, the nerd studies and memorizes the view. Her areola is average size, about the size of a fifty cent piece, and the swollen pillows drop in a perfect pear shape. Zack's eyes are wider than a deer's in head lights, and his mouth is permanently open. Then, his heart sinks and his manhood rises. He sees her boyfriend start to caress her chest.

Wanting to watch, but not wanting to watch, Zack is torn. But, the choice is made for him the view starts rotating to the left, again. As the mirror grows larger and larger in the view from his open door, Zack starts to see something orange. It's a cat. He goes from watching the groping to the cat. Before he knows it, all he sees is the cat. The view moves up and down as the cat in the mirror licks its paw.

Dying to see her again, he screams in frustration. He screams again. This time, the scream is louder. He hears a dark mean low hiss coming from the door.

"What is it, Garfield? What's a matter?"

Zack shuts the door quickly. 'Did it hear me? Was he just looking into the room through the cat's eyes? What the fuck? Did it hear me?' Zack thinks all these questions and more as he backs up and out of the attic. He goes straight to his room. He can't believe what just happen.

Thursday

Sitting at a table in the library, he glances down at his calculator watch. Zack sees it's now 4:10 pm. He thinks, 'I knew it. She isn't coming.' He has been sitting at the table on the second floor of the library for twenty minutes. Not wanting to be late, he decided to arrive early. When he woke up this morning, he swore the night before had to have been a dream, or a sleep-deprived daydream.

In reality, whoever heard of a door that opens to view anyone in the world? It's mathematically impossible, and it's crazy. Gathering his books and standing, he prepares to leave the library. He knew MaryLynn would not let him actually be her tutor. As he straightens his backpack, he slides both straps over his shoulders. He glances down from the balcony to the main floor. At the entry, he sees something shocking.

MaryLynn is standing around a couple of tables. She appears to be looking around like she is looking for someone. After a few seconds, she glances up and their eyes meet. His heart sinks as her smile grows. "Zack!" she yelled up to him as she waves her hand in the air.

Sitting at a table near the balcony's edge are a couple students from the engineering college at Jock University. They both look down at MaryLynn. She is in her Coffeehouse outfit with pants complementing her V-neck shirt. Then, the students look at Zack, both with expressions of shock that she is calling to him. All he can think to do is wave back.

As Zack waves to MaryLynn, she heads to the stairs. She walks over to him at the table.

"I have been looking for you. This is my first time here. I didn't know where to meet you. Did you just arrive? You still have your backpack on."

"Yes. I mean no. I was looking around for you, too," Zack lied trying to hide the fact he was leaving. "Please, sit. Usually, this balcony is a great place to study. It has good lighting, and it's quite."

Zack removes his backpack, again and sits down at the table across from her. He watches her take a seat. She has just her math book and a folder in her hand. The table comes to both of theirs midsections. As he looks at her math book, he struggles to not stare at her cleavage. Not winning the battle, he just looks away and down.

"Did you bring any old test or study guides for the coming test?" he said as he struggles to make eye contact.

With a soft giggle to her tone, MaryLynn comments, "Yes, and it's OK. I understand my shirt is revealing. I didn't have time to change. I know it's hard to avoid staring at my boobs. You can't miss them. Just relax, Zack. I have to pass this math class, so I'm happy you're helping me."

"I... umm... OK. I will, promise", he said while thinking, 'Did she just say it's OK for me to stare at her boobs?' This day is harder to believe than yesterday.

"Plus, it's cute watching you struggle to be polite. Most men are perverts. They won't even try to stop staring."

They spend the next two hours going over her old tests and the study guide for the upcoming test including, Algebra, fractions, and problem-solving. For Zack, its simple math, but he goes slow, takes his time, and he explains the steps with patience. When they reach the end of the two hours, MaryLynn leans back and stretches. Her ample chest sticks out from her petite frame. Zack's eyes study her.

With a smile, MaryLynn says, "I need a break. I feel like my brain is going to explode. How about we just talk for a minute?"

"Sure. I could use a break, too. So, where are you from, Mary Lynn?"

"The West coast. I grew up in San Francisco. How about you?"

"The south. I grew up in Texas. Can I ask you something personal?"

"Sure," MaryLynn replied with a look of concern like she is expecting a jerk question.

"Why are you with Rex? He's a jerk."

"Oh," she said with a sign of relief. She was worried he was going to ask a pervert question about her sex life like most guys. "Well, he is nice to me. When it's just us, he can be sweet. Plus, being his girlfriend is kind of cool. People recognize me."

"Yeah, I guess. When it's just us, he's a bully."

"I know, Zack. I have told him he needs to stop. It's a major turn off seeing him be a jerk."

Thinking about last night, he thinks it had to be a dream, but has a question that will help determine the truth. "Do you have any pets?"

"Yes, a cat," she replied with a bright tone at the sudden change of topic. "A fat orange cat."

"Wow, like Garfield?"

"Yes exactly. That's even his name."

Zack's complexion turns white. It wasn't a dream. It happened. He saw into her bedroom. As he looks up at her, he pictures in his mind, her in her black sheer lace bra. His mouth hangs open, and he has no idea what to say. The room starts to spin.

"Zack... Zack! Are you OK?"

Hearing the concern and urgency in her tone, he snaps into reality and says, "No, I think it may be something I ate. Can we finish for today? We will pick it up Tuesday, right?"

"Yeah sure, do you need help?"

"No... No. It's OK. I will just head home and rest. I live close," Zack said as he starts to gather his things and stands.

"You do?" she asked surprised. "Boys don't live near HSU campus. Do they?"

"Usually, no, but I do. I am the member of a Fraternity nearby."

"Near here? Really? An entire frat house?"

"Yes, it's an old building. It's been here for years, but not too many people know about it. Also, I am the sole member."

"Oh wow, OK. Well, you be careful. Thanks for your help, Zack."

Starting to walk away, he says, "No problem. You're welcome. See you later."

"Yeah, come by the Coffeehouse, soon. I will be working all weekend. Rex is out of town for an away game."

"OK"

Once he reaches his place, Zack heads to his bedroom to lie down. He isn't sure what he thinks about the last two days. The door in the attic showed him MaryLynn. She just confirmed it, but how can that be true?

After a two hour nap, he wakes feeling better. His mind is clear and his stomach empty. He heads down to the kitchen to find food. He eats an entire can of Beefaroni with a glass of milk. He sits at his small kitchen table thinking. His mind keeps going to MaryLynn and the door. He has to try it again.

Walking up the enclosed staircase, he opens the door to the attic. Without looking around, he beelines to the door in the back of the attic. He half expects the door to be gone which would be proof it was all a dream. But, it stands in the middle of the floor in the back of the attic.

Zack walks straight to the door. Without thinking, he says, "MaryLynn, MaryLynn, MaryLynn." He opens the door and sees nothing. Shutting the door, he says aloud.

"Fuck!!"

Closing his eyes, he folds his hands into a ball. His hands press into his forehead as he thinks. He pictures her in his mind sitting at the table across from him at the library. He can see her clearly in his mind. He says it again, "MaryLynn, MaryLynn, MaryLynn."

Turning the door knob slowly, he pulls the door slowly to himself. As the door starts to open, he sees light coming from it. He opens it more and more. Once the door is open completely, MaryLynn comes into view. She is dressed exactly like at the library as she leaves the bathroom in her bedroom.

"Babe, this weekend will be awesome. When we win, we will be undefeated halfway through the season. Fuck Babe."

"I know you guys will win, dear. I'm going to miss you this weekend."

Rex leans forward as MaryLynn walks closer to him. He grabs her wrist and pulls her to him. The view through the door becomes up close of her. Her magnificent breasts increasingly take-up the view as the view zooms in. Her chest takes the space of the entire door. Zack realizes he is seeing MaryLynn through Rex's eyes, 'Fuck' Zack thinks to himself.

"Fuck babe, I am going to miss you too. God Babe, I am so fucking horny. You kicked me out yesterday when the cat freaked out. I am dying here."

"Rex! Really, dying? You are so bad. Besides, your coach always says, "No sex before a game'."

"Fuck, MaryLynn. Fuck. I know, but the game ain't until Saturday. That's two days from now, Babe. Fuck, I'm gonna explode here."

"Relax. Don't explode. You will make a huge mess to clean up, and how would I explain the body parts? Spontaneous combustion?"

"Funny, Real funny. How about a blow job? That ain't sex. Right?"

"OK. Fine. Will that make my big gladiator happy?"

"Oh yes. Oh god, yes."

MaryLynn's face comes into view as she leans down to kiss Rex. The view from the door goes black as the couple makes-out. It gives Zack a chance to think about the morals of continuing to watch. On one hand, it's not right. On the other hand, this is the girl of his dreams. Does he want to watch her suck another man's dick? He is frozen. He is unable to shut the door, or decide if this is against his morals. He just watches.

Once the scene returns inside the door, Zack sees her kneeling down in front of him. It was obvious that Rex is sitting on the bed. As she kneels down in front of him, Rex leans back and unbuckles his pants. After the unzipping sounds, the view changes around quickly. It moves up then down as Rex stands and lowers his pants. Then, he sits back on the bed. As soon the scene comes into focus, MaryLynn's hand is holding an engorged veiny stiff male rod.

She starts to stroke the rock hard member in her hand. First slowly, then, the speed increases as she strokes his cock faster. With a sweet smile on her face, she leans down and takes the tip of the rod in her mouth. Her hair falls in the way and blocks the action. All that can be seen is the up and down movement of her head. Her hand moves in opposite reaction to her lips.

"Oh god, Oooo... MaryLynn that feels so good. Oh fuck .... Shit, I love when you use your tongue."

She leans back freeing the purple head monster from her soft pink full lips and releases it from her grip. Her smile is sensual as she takes hold of and lifts her green V-neck shirt up and off. The view turns down once her shirt is off as Rex stares deep into her cleavage. Zack stares, too. Her green lace bra is tight and lifts her voluptuous breasts high.

Before taking hold of the ridged engorge dick, she puts her hair up in a ponytail.

"Remember Rex, warn me before you finish. That's our deal."

"Yes, of course, Babe. You're so fucking hot. Your tits are so big"

With her hair up, the view is perfect of her continuing the oral pleasure. She has both hands around the long thick rod as her mouth works up and down on the top few inches. Her hands start to move in sync with her lips. As his moans of passion increase, Rex lifts his hips up to meet her downward movement. With his upward thrusts, his excitement helps to deepen her throat's involvement in the pleasure.

Without thinking about it, Zack starts to rub his hand over his crotch. He's torn. It's disturbing to watch her knowing that it's Rex's cock thrusting into her mouth, but the first person view makes easy to forget. By the time the upward thrusts are making her take more of the member into her mouth, Zack's cock is in his hand. He matches his strokes to her up and down movement.

MaryLynn starts to increase her pace. She feels the dick pushing up into her mouth. Moaning around his cock, she relaxes as he tries to enter her throat. This in and out pace continues for a few minutes before she stops moving her head and allows him to fuck her mouth. This time, it starts to send her boyfriend over the edge.

"MaryLynn!! Fuck, MaryLynn. I'm close. Yes.. Just a little more." He increases the speed of his assault on her mouth. He keeps trying to have her take his rod deep in her throat. Her hands keep him from entering her throat too deep. As he moans, he says, "MaryLynn, I'm about to...!"

Rex feels her throat relax and accept his swollen purple head. Feeling the tightness around his head, he keeps the upward thrust short but deep. Her hand on his thigh tells him to pull back. After a second rest, he starts to fuck her mouth, again. The pace is like a rabbit. Quicker and quicker, it only takes another minute. Then, he feels his nuts tighten. He says, "Fuck... Fuck... That's it, babe. I gonna cum."

She pulls back and is just able to lean to the side as the manhood in her hands tenses. She holds both hands down to the base of his cock like he enjoys. Then, his member pulses in her grip. Thick creamy white ropes fire from his cock. One... two... then a third, she hears is low deep moan with no words. After one mini spasm, she leans back assuming he is finished.

"Was that good, dear?" she asked teasingly with a dirty smile on her face.

"WOW. Damn Babe. Words don't describe it."

At the moment Zack sees MaryLynn milk the large cock empty; he feels his own orgasm build. He is unable to stop. He leans forward as he enters the depths of his own passion. As his foot steps forward to brace him, the foot lands slightly in the doorway. His dick tenses and explodes in his hand. He looks up to see that MaryLynn has returned to face Rex and hears talking.

With just one hand on the cock in front of her, MaryLynn isn't paying attention as she talks to Rex. Then, the semi-stiff rod in her hand fires semen, again. It shoots just two small shots of clear fluid.

"Oh god, Rex. I said to warn me. You're cumming again. It's dripping in my bra, Rex!"

Zack has no idea what just happen. He steps back and moves away from the door. It seems as he came, Rex did, too. As he shuts the door, he hears Rex saying something about not even feeling it.

Standing in front of the closed door, Zack thinks, 'Did I just cum on MaryLynn through Rex?' The inception of physics the question poses is too much to think about, especially after an orgasm.

Friday

Zack wakes up late from sleeping like a baby. However, the deep sleep has given him a major headache. After he locates a couple pain pills, he thinks, 'Coffee will help relieve his headache all the way'. He grabs his book bag and heads to the Coffeehouse before class. As he walks to the counter, he sees she is working.

"Zack! Morning! How are you?" MaryLynn said as she starts his drink without asking.

"Good. Well, I have a headache. You?" he replied not expecting to see her. He thinks, 'She never works Fridays' as he starts to smell the streamed milk of his drink.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry to hear that. I am good. Need some meds?"

"No, thanks. The coffee should help the best."

"OK. It's almost done. Hey, thanks for the tutoring me. My math test seemed easier. I think I have you to thank."

"It's no problem," Zack said, but his mind is on the imagine of her sucking her boyfriend's dick. He tries to stop the image, but he can't. This door might be evil.

She hands him the drink. He starts to give her money when she says, "No charge. It's on the house."

Taking the hot drink, he says, "Are you sure? I don't want you to get in trouble."

"Yes, it's the least I can do to say, 'Thanks for helping me'. Are you going to be around this weekend? I'm working all weekend."

"Thanks. Yeah, I'll be around, so Rex left yesterday?"

"No, the team left this morning. They should be on the road. I'm all alone this weekend." MaryLynn said with a sweet soft smile.

"Well... I will be around... Shit!" Zack said turning to the door and starting to open it. The sound of air breaks fills the store.

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry, it's my bus. I have to go. Bye," Zack yelled already heading out the door. As he runs for the bus, his brain is still trying to wrap around the knowledge that Rex was in town last night, and what he saw was real. At this point, he knows the door works.

Later that day, once Zack returns home from classes, he heads to the study. He was unable to focus most of the day. With thoughts of the door and MaryLynn on his mind all day, there was no room for school and studying. However, he knows he can't let his grades slip. If his grades fall too much, he could lose his scholarship and grants. With the grades in mind, he made himself a promise to forget about her and the door for three hours. During this time, the only thing on his brain would be school. It worked, some. After bathing, dinner, and three hours of "studying", Zack heads to the attic.

Now, standing in front of the door smelling the fresh wood, he says her name three times. With her imagine from the morning in his head, he opens the door. It's completely black. Shutting it, Zack swears. Trying again, he says her name three times with his eyes shut as he thinks of her. Opening his eyes, his hand turns the door knob and opens the door. All that is in the door is the darkness of space. After slamming the door, he walks away and goes downstairs.

Zack has no clue how to fix the door. This failure starts to make him question did it ever work. Opening a book, he tries to resume some form of studying, but it's worthless. All that Zack can think of is MaryLynn. He thinks, 'I have to try one more time'.

Back in front of the door thirty minutes after failing twice, he says her name three times, again, "MaryLynn, MaryLynn, MaryLynn." With his hand on the door knob, he turns it 180 degrees counter clockwise. As he feels the cool doorknob completely free of its invisible brace, Zack pulls the door to him. He sees her.

MaryLynn has a towel wrapped around her. Standing in the kitchen, she pours a glass of water from a pitcher, and then, returns it to the open fridge. MaryLynn's dark hair is wet and the towel is wrapped around her chest. The towel is tucked in above her breasts to stay up. It appears she just got out of the shower. Also, the purring has returned.

"Garfield, you ready for bed?" MaryLynn asked her cat as she sets the water glass down on the kitchen counter. She starts to head down the hallway off of the kitchen. As she walks away, the view follows her. The scene in the open door goes from a stomach height to the floor height.

With his head racing, Zack finally starts to piece the clues together. From the new floor view and the purring, he realizes, he is now seeing MaryLynn from her cat's eyes, again. The night before the view was from Rex's eyes. Zack's theory is simple. The door opens into the head of the closest living creature near the girl you say and think. If no living beings are near, then blackness like tonight.