The Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, the view resumes. The view is from waist height and in the corner of the view is a glimpse of the mirror from her bedroom like when he saw her shirtless with Rex. This time, MaryLynn is combing her hair looking at herself in the mirror. Then, with no warning, she drops the towel. Now, she is standing in front of the mirror completely nude. This is the first time Zack has seen every part of her sensual areas bare. His jaw drops like an anvil.

Trying to remember to breathe, Zack watches MaryLynn finish brushing her hair as she prepares for bed. Never before has he been so thankful for having a photographic memory. He studies every curve and every bump of her bare body. Taking in the smooth long length of her legs up to her thick thighs and studying every square inch of her full round rear accented by her wide hips and petite waist, he focuses on her body.

Once his eyes and mind catch up, he focuses on the perfection of her breasts. The roundness, the swollen plumpness, and the full mass of her over developed globes is seen and recorded. They fall in the perfect tear-drop shape. He absorbs the knowledge of every inch of her bosoms.

The room goes dark, and the light from her bathroom is the only light that illuminates the room. Once the view adjusts, the cat eyes are able to see more than humanly possible. Thus, Zack is able to see the best part of his new found view. She is lying in bed. The scene takes in her bed, and MaryLynn is lying on top of her blanket with a sheet covering her mid-section and one breast. In bed with her, she has a small vibrating device. It's in her hand. She is using it.

Zack is an awe of what he is seeing. From the view he has, he sees straight up her bed and between her slightly spread legs. He studies her movement and actions. From the way her hand caresses her private area to what spots she press the toy, he sees it all. He takes extra note of how she likes to touch herself. Committing to memory each spot she touches that arouses her, he knows all of her points of passion.

After a few minutes, MaryLynn's breathing increases. She rotates her pleasure from the toy to her fingers. Tracing her finger around her warm spot, she takes her middle finger and slowly guides it into her moist warm entrance. The action continues for a minute before her back starts to arch from the bed. Another few minutes pass, then her finger's pace starts to slow. Her movement and heavy breathing start to cease with her finger withdrawing. When she finds her pleasure is back from the toy, the increasing and decreasing of breathing continues for longer periods.

With the vibrating egg in one hand and on her favorite spot, her free hand moves back to her wet warmth and her middle finger enters inside, again. She continues to pleasure herself. The passion continues for just a minute before her breathing increases to the fastest, yet. The rate of the breathing inclines rapidly, and she becomes vocal. With an arch of her back and a loud pleasuring moan, her body tenses. She stops her finger inside herself, and after a few moments, she relaxes as her orgasm visibly passes.

Zack watches her with the excitement and satisfaction of a lover watching his partner reach orgasm. He slowly closes the door.

To be continued...

Copyright © 2016 by Henry Roberts. All Rights Reserved.