The Door Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come inside as, Little Bitch. Walk out, no one's bitch. What's your choice?"

"What do you mean? I don't have extra money. I'm a broke student."

"I don't want your fucking money. Walk in and learn to fight, or walk away and be, Little Bitch, forever," said the older man in a gray and black cotton walking suit. With his speech given, the old man enters through the front door not looking back.

Zack stands to face the building. Usually, he knows what to do before he does it. Now, his mind has no answer. His feet talk for him. He walks through The Gym's front door.

Sunday Afternoon

Barely able to lifts his arms, Zack reaches a glass from the cabinet and pours water from a pitcher. The water tastes like the nectar of the gods after spending just an hour at The Gym. Coach Dan started with sits ups. After only a minute, the act of sitting up was torture. Then, Coach had him move on to push-ups. Again, with-in a minute push-ups equaled torture.

Zack cried and cursed Coach Dan, but after resting between tortures, Little Bitch kept going. Finally, Coach told him to go home. The encouraging good bye still rings in his head, "Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, we close at eight. Be here before. Bye, Little Bitch." Zack thinks of the workout. He can't even remember if he told Coach his name, or if Coach, just preferred to call him 'Little Bitch' the entire time.

After finishing his sandwich and reviewing his notes for tomorrow's tests, Little Bitch's mind returns to the Coffeehouse and the bullying Rex gave him. The thought starts to piss him off all over. Zack struggles with the morals of using the door, but with his anger, he decides to use it, tonight. He figures the best case scenario, he can find a way to cock block, Rex.

Standing in front of the door, Zack says, "MaryLynn, MaryLynn, MaryLynn." Then, he turns the door knob. The door pulls open. Like prior times, light fills the dark attic. Once his eyes adjust to the view, he is taken back. The view is pointed down to MaryLynn sucking a long, engorge, veiny cock.

Her hands wrap around the impressive tool. Taking in the entire view, Zack sees she is sitting on her bed in a green lace bra with the person whom the swollen member belongs to standing. Then, her pace increases which cause her hair to fall forward blocking the view. As if reading his mind, a hand moves her hair away exposing her stretch lips as she continues.

"Yes, babe. Fuck," replied the lucky bastard enjoying her pleasure. Zack realizes the owner of the voice is Rex. "Keeping going, babe. So fucking good."

One hand releases his dick, so the single hand holding has room to slide over the entire length of the shaft. While her hand working the hot rod shifts to the base, her lips slowly move down the mushroom head and swallow extra inches. The pace of her lips slows as her hand speed increases masturbating the thick rod. Her free hand moves to cup his two testicles which are the size of racket balls just furry.

"Shit...Shit... Stop. I want to fuck you, so bad," Rex said as his hands move to her head stopping the action. "Lay down."

Rex steps back. This action allows the full frame of MaryLynn to be seen in the door. She is has on green lace panties and a bra. The bra seems to be too small as it reveals her canyon valley of cleavage. The sight of her angelic body is astounding. She moves on the bed and lies on her back. Her hair falls around her head and her breast firm with her youth droop slightly to the sides. She reaches up to Rex as her large dark blue eyes stare directly at the door.

Moving to the bed's edge, Rex takes her legs with black lace stockings on and lifts them in the air. His hands remove her panties, and then, set her thighs on his shoulders. Slowly and passionately, the stud kisses her right inner thigh. His hands rest on the side of her wide hips as he bends closer. His breath blows over her warm wet spot as his eyes view her trim bikini line.

"Oh, Rex," she moans softly. The first words heard from her since opening the door.

The gentle caresses move to her left thigh then back to her middle. Her crotch is trimmed with a small dark patch of hair remaining. Rex gives her most sensitive zone the slightest brush with his nose, and then, he starts to move forward his eyes over her flat waistline. The caring lover act over. The asshole moves into position only thinking of his pleasure.

Noticing this neglect angers Zack. The idea of not taking an eternity to please her sensitive area is a crime. Without thinking, Zack steps completely into the door. He doesn't know what this action will accomplish, but he feels the need to do something. The view went completely white, then, as it comes into focus, Zack is in the room. He is between MaryLynn's thighs. He's Rex.

"Rex, are you OK? You're just lying still. Rex!?"

Once realizing what just happen, he starts to take in the entire scene. The smell of her sweet perfume hits him. Then, one hand moves to her thigh, and he feels the silk firmness of her flesh in his palm, in Rex's palm. His hands feel larger, stronger, and tougher because it's Rex's hand. Looking down at MaryLynn's trimmed crotch Zack (Rex) lets his passion take over.

He presses his lips to the edge of her sensitive lips. Kissing and sucking the gentle area, he hears her moans increase, "Rex! Mmhmm Rex! Oooo." He sinks his tongue into her depth tasting her insides. He feels his organ sense the tightness and warmth. Zack (Rex) almost loses control hearing her pleasure and surprise together.

"Ooooh, Fuck, Rex!? ... Oh, my god, yes. Yes."

When he hears her moans, he starts to move his tongue in and out of her warmth. His mind thinks about seeing her pleasure herself days before. He pulls his tongue from pushing as deep as he can. A light moan escapes her once he's tongue is completely out of her. Then, he sees the little pink spot where she pressed her toy before. He places his tongue on her spot and licks.

"Ohhhh.. Oh, yes. You never did this before. Oh, slow... Yes, faster... Faster!!"

He continues his actions. Speeding and slowing his pace to her instructions. His hands cup her thighs as his tongue continues its movement on her clitoris. He increases his pleasure with each moan of hers. With no instruction from her, but remembering how she masturbated herself. Zack (Rex) moves his hand, the one not on her thigh, to her crotch and inserts his middle finger into her warm wet pussy.

Like she did, he doesn't move it. Just holds the large finger inside her. Once he hears her reaction, he feels her tighten around him. He continues to stimulate her clit with regular circular motions and hums on her sweet spot.

"Rex!!. REX!! I am cumming," MaryLynn said as her breathing increases and her backs arches. "Ooooo God, Rex. Oooooo." Once the pleasure races through her body, she relaxes and falls back to the bed.

Taking her queue that her orgasm has ended, Zack (Rex) eases his finger from inside her and moves to kneel between her legs. The sight of her in person is more arousing than he could have imagined. She is before him with her immense breasts rising and falling with her deep breaths. The look of pure pleasure on her face and her soft seductive smile encourages him to continue. Reaching down, he grips the rock hard cock.

The new large hand grips the new large member. Inside the football star's muscular body, Zack feels overly energetic and as strong as Superman. Looking down at the girl of his dreams and holding his new improved self, he pauses. Again, the morals of the situation strike him, but he's quick to overcome them. He moves forward. The tip of the swollen pink mushroom head presses to her swollen wet hot lips, and he feels her take him inside.

"Holy shit. You feel so good."

"Awe, Rex. You act like this is our first time. You are so sensual, today. Being away really has changed you."

Zack (Rex) eases himself in more. Sinking in slow but steady, he feels the tightness overtake him. Once half way inside her, he leans over. With his hands pressing into the bed on either side of her, he looks into her eyes. His eyes, Zack's eyes, look into her eyes. The passion and electricity are felt between them both. Looking at her soft lips, nature takes over. He bends one elbow to the bed and his lips press to her lips. He feels her part her lips as their passion increases.

Starting to move his hips slowly, the two lovers continue to kiss. He leans close to her; he can feel her ample chest pressing into his borrowed muscular chest. He separates from the kiss to look at her while his movements increase. The pleasure surrounding his steel manhood is intense. She is hot and tight inside.

MaryLynn's legs wrap around Rex's thighs. She pulls his head deeper inside her. Her hands move from his muscular arms to his hair. Grabbing and pulling him while she feels his manhood thrust in and out of her.

The passion and speed increases. Zack's (Rex) free hand moves up to her chest and caresses her breast inside her lingerie while he continues to ease himself in and out of her. After about five minutes that seem like only seconds to Zack, he moves to hover over her, again. The lovers kiss again before he holds himself up on both of his hands. Looking down at her sweet face which has the look of pleasure and passion, he's encouraged to start to speed up his fucking.

"MaryLynn, I have wanted you for so long. God, you're sexy. I..."

"Oh God, you're too much today. I think I am close again. Are you?"

As he sees the look of passion and desire on her face, and seeing her swollen breasts move with each thrust inside her, Zack's smile increases. Not able to stop himself, his pace doubles in speed and almost depth. He moans loudly, "Oh, fuck yes! Oh god, fuck. I am."

"Oooo Yes, Soo deep. Lasting so long, Rex!"

Reason has left his thoughts. Seeing her passion and feeling his orgasm build, he now is running on nature's instinct. He's using his pure animal/caveman instinct. When he pulls the rigid member from her warmth, he stops as the tip just rests inside her. Then, he jams it back deep. These hard deep thrusts continue for another minute when he feels her start tightening around him.

"You feel huge. You feel so veiny. Oh Rex, I mmm"

With no words but just a moan himself, Zack (Rex) thrust hard and deep inside her. Holding himself deep, he feels his orgasm release from his loins. His balls and prostate empty inside her like a fire hose.

Feeling the hot liquid passion of her lover pulse her inside, her passion and shock send her over the edge. "OOOO. OO God. Did you forget your condom, Rex? It's dirty and hot, shit" she yelled in passion and surprise.

Realizing he has no clue of the rituals of lovemaking. It did not dawn on him to get protection. The engorge member he controls keeps pulsating far inside her. Finally, the orgasm ceases after a full twenty seconds, and he is able to withdraw. He pulls out entirely. After pausing to view her passion ease, Zack steps out of the door and out of Rex's head. His hand closes the door without thinking.

"Woe, it was like I was watching," is the last sound Zack hears. Like a zombie, he drags his feet out of the attic, down the stairs, and into his room. Finally, falling into his bed, he clasps in exhaustion and confusion.

Monday

Little Bitch has on gloves to protect his fist as he slams them into the heavy bag. He's continuing to pound his hand into the bag over and over. His mind focused on last night. Zack is amazed that the door allowed him to take control of Rex's body. He's shocked he fucked MaryLynn, kind of, and fucking pissed, his overwhelming desire for her seems to have rejuvenated her passion for Rex.

Plus, he fucked up. Since he has no experience with girls, he had no clue what he was doing.

"Little Bitch! Bitch, are you listening?"

"What? Yeah, I'm listening. I'm hitting the bag. Right?"

"Yes, Little Bitch, you are, but you are also locking your elbows. You would know this if you were listening," replied Jimmy as he holds the heavy bag.

"Sorry, Jimmy, my mind is not here, today," Zack said lowering his hands. This is Zack's second day at The Gym. Today, Coach Dan had him do half the cladistics. Then, when finished, Coach introduced him to Jimmy and the heavy bag. Coach Dan told Jimmy to hold the bag for Zack and give him some pointers.

Jimmy, aka Jimmy (the nose) Rodriguez, is a Super Middleweight boxer. At 5'8" 180lbs, he is pure muscle. Jimmy has been boxing since he was 6 and joined his father at The Gym. Now, he is ranked with a record of 12-1-1. Jimmy hopes to run his own gym one day or take over for Coach.

"Little Bitch, get your head straight or leave. If you don't fucking concentrate, you're gonna hurt yourself or me. If it's me, I'll fuck you up."

"Ok, I'll concentrate," Zack said lifting his hands and landing two solid punches before dropping them again. "Jimmy, you ever mess up with a girl, and helped another guy at the same time?"

Jimmy releases the heavy bag and steps around to Zack. He takes one of Zack's gloved hands in his and starts to untie the glove. "I fuck up with girls all time, Little Bitch. But, you know the best thing about girls?"

"No, what?"

"There are more. If this girl you like has a guy, forget her. Move on. Find another girl." Jimmy pulls both gloves off Zack's hands. "You did well today. See you next time."

"Thanks, Jimmy. Hey, did Coach Dan make you call me that?"

"What, Little Bitch? No, Little Bitch. I just like it," Jimmy said with a smile on his face. "Now, get the fuck out of here!"

Zack raises his hand in a wave copying Jimmy's gesture as he heads to the shower to change. Walking out, Jimmy's words echo in his head, 'there are more'. Walking down the sidewalk to his frat house, he looks over at a restaurant he never paid attention to before. On the front of the place in bright orange letters is the name, Boobers.

He has heard of the place from other engineer students. It's a sports bar with good chicken wings, and the waitresses wear little outfits. Being on the corner of HSU, he imagines there might be a waitress like MaryLynn in the restaurant. Thinking of how his door allows him to see any girl he wishes, maybe he needs to take Jimmy's advice. Walking in the front door, a pretty brunette waitress escorts him to his booth. She tells him, "Your waitress will be with you shortly," as she gives him a soft sexy smile.

Sitting in his booth for a few minutes, he starts to think he should leave. Then, his waitress shows up.

"Welcome to Boobers. This first time here, sugar?"

"Yes."

"Well, my name's Julia. Do you want a menu or hear some lunch suggestions?"

Julia is short at 5'5', mid-back length blond hair, and maybe 110 pounds. Her narrow bright blue eyes look deep into your soul, and her sweet sharp look seduces you, but she lets you understand she will cut you to get what she wants. Her tight white shirt has a 'B' on the front for Boobers. The tight shirt is all she needs to support her impressive firm rack. The hint of her nipple under the shirt reveals the fact she isn't wearing her H-cup bra. The petite red shorts accent her full thighs. All the other waitresses have stockings on under their shorts, not Julia.

"Julia, I want to hear what you suggest," Zack said with a smile. His mind is already memorizing her. "But, first, I am curious. What are you studying at HSU?"

"How do you know I go to...," she replied then follows his eyes to her chest. "Oh, Drama, I am going to be an actress." Her tone is rude and with her glare in his eyes. She implies that she is tired of perverts who stare at her breasts.

"Nice, you will be good. I can tell. I bet the next Marilyn Monroe," Zack said with his new found confidence as his eye focus on hers. As her rude snotty expression turns and she looks flattered, it is understood this airhead blond is not the sharpest tool.

"Really?! I love her. She is the best. Are you a producer or something?" said the air-head as she perks up and straightens lifting her voluptuous chest even higher.

"I am an Engineering student, but I am starting to admire the female form. Have you been in any movies?"

"Not yet, but I'm meeting a producer after work. So, you want some chicken wings? Or?" Julia said switching her tone back to annoyed quickly once she realizes Zack cannot help her career.

"Yeah, wings sound good, thanks."

Julia wrote the order on her pad and turns to leave. She said over her shoulder, "Be a minute."

...

After eating his lunch, Zack returns to his frat house. Around five in the afternoon, he decides to venture to the attic to the door. This will be the first time he has ever tried to see a different girl. His theory is the door can be used for different girls. Now, he is going to test the theory. Zack stands in front of the door and thinks hard. He says her name, "Julia, Julia, Julia."

As his hand grasps the doorknob, he turns the knob. Slowly opening the door, he starts to see a dim light. He continues to open the door. Standing in front of the door, Zack sees Julia, the waitress from Boobers. She has changed since he saw her working.

Julia is standing next to the dark brown couch in the small office. Her blond hair in down laying over her shoulders in an attempt to cover her voluptuous chest. She is wearing a white button-up shirt, but the shirt is unbuttoned except for the last two buttons. Her mountainous global breasts are only half covered. As Zack stares at Julia though unknown eyes, he thinks, 'How are her nipples still covered?'

Julia's white shirt's exposure is matched by the skirt she is wearing. The dark red skirt falls half an inch past her crotch. The skirt is loose and ridged like a tennis skirt. As Julia turns to model her outfit, the skirt lifts revealing her white G-string panties underneath. With her back to the view, Zack can see how the skirt lays perfect over her full round firm rump.

"In the movie, I will wear this?" Julia said with a crooked look on her face as she looks directly into the eyes supplying Zack's view.

"Yep, it's perfect."

"It's small. I know you said, 'A T&A movie,' but Really! This?"

"Sex sells baby. Plus, in the movie, you're a sexy spy on a mission. You want your "Big" start. Right?"

"Yes, sir. Do you think I will have fans?" said Julia with her southern drawl. Her eyes sparkle with the talk of fame.

"In that, yep. And, guys love hot girls in action movies. But, you don't have the part, yet."

"I know. Just one more audition?"

"Yep, in the movie, Spy Waitresses, you will have sex scenes. We need to know how you will handle it."

"Acting, right? Not real sex, but acting."

"Of course, fake sex. It's rated R, not XXX. But, you will be topless for real. And, we need to know you can act well."

"I can. Just ask my boyfriends, so how do I audition? Waiting for an actor?"

"Nope, he's here. Me. To start, remove your shirt."

Julia looks away. At this point, Zack assumes, he is seeing Julia from the eyes of the "Movie Producer" she is meeting. Julia looks down at the floor, but slowly unbuttons the last two buttons. She removes her white shirt revealing immense round breasts. Her chest stays in place like her breasts are as firm as basketballs. She lays her left arm across her nipples and small areolas in an attempt to cover herself.

"You never told me my last audition is with you."

"Yep, we try to save cost when possible. Don't worry, if you get the part, all your rehearsing will be with your costars. Now, sit on the couch."

"Ewe, it's dirty."

The view shifts. The room spins by quickly stopping on a small metal desk. A hand pulls open a drawer and removes a white towel. Under the towel are a revolver and a pack of gum. The towel is tossed to Julia.