The Door Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Bill," Julia said with a sarcastic tone and smirk.

"No problem, use the towel under you."

Through the door, Zack sees Julia's vast chest up close. He sees two hairy hands cups the globes and lifts them. As the hands play with her globes, the view shifts up to Julia's face with an expression of boredom and aggravation.

"So, how is groping me an audition?"

"With these tits, can you blame me," Bill replied with both hands massaging the blonde's breasts. His hands only cover half of her breasts. "We shall proceed with the audition. Right?"

"Yes, thank you."

Zack hears an unzipping and unhooking sound. When he has a guess at what is happening, he sees Julia look directly into Bill's eyes.

"What the fuck?"

"You're going to read the oral sex scene for me."

"I'm not sucking your cock. Why are your pants down?" Julia said her eyes widening as she looks down towards Bill's crotch.

"Julia, in the screen your topless, and you're boyfriend has his pants around his ankles. To read the scene, we need to be acting the scene out completely. It's how it's done. Trust me, I'm a Producer."

"Fine. I guess that sounds normal."

"Great, Julia. Start with your first line."

"'Bill, you're cock is so big.' Really? That's a dumb line, and the character has the same name as you?"

"Julia, keep to the script, and I didn't write it," Bill said lying to cover his scam. "Now, start over."

Holding the script, Julia reads, "Bill, you're cock is so big."

"Thanks, Sarah. You're so hot."

*Action Note - Sarah holds penis*

Rolling her eyes, Julia continues, "It feels so big in my hand. Like it?"

"Julia, the script's action note says, 'Hold Bill's penis.' Follow the actions."

"Are you serious? I thought this is fake."

"It's acting. The camera will not film your hand holding his dick, but to make it look real. You have to hold it, so the angles are correct."

"Whatever," Julia said as she grips the overweight hairy "Movie Producer's" growing member. Her hand is able to encircle the rod with her manicure French-tip nails tucking under her thumb.

Continuing with the script, Bill knows his lines by heart since he wrote the scam, he says, "Yeah babe, feels great. Stroke it."

*Action Note - Sarah strokes penis slow*

Julia sighs as she reads the next action on the script. With the second roll of her eyes, she starts to stroke the member in her hand. Bill's cock starts to grow. Julia's hand is now unable to encircle the manhood completely. Her nails rub back and forth on the top of the shaft. She hears a deep satisfied moan from the Producer.

"Bill, it's growing so big. I am so hot," she read the script in her other hand.

*Action Note - Sarah increase stroke pace*

Her tremendous chest starts to slightly bounce as she reads the next action and follows the instruction. As her pace increased and her hand moves up and down the entire length, she notices pre-cum drip from his cockhead.

"Ewe, you better not cum. You said this is acting."

"Julia, keep to the script. Yes, it's acting, but some biological reactions can't be stopped. It's normal."

"You said fake sex."

"Yep, it's just acting. Now, continue."

Julia reads the next action.

*Action Note - Sarah leans forward. Take penis in mouth*

"What the fuck! How is that fake."

"Julia, it's acting. The camera will show your face up close, but if the actor's dick is filmed, will people believe Sarah is sucking his cock?"

"No," Julia said softly looking away.

"Right, so it has to be hidden. It's just how movies work. Trust me. You want to be a star, right?" said the Producer manipulating her.

"Yes, OK," Julia said as she leans forward. Her open mouth takes just the tip of his cock into her mouth. As the salty taste and smell hit her, she pulls back with a look of disgust. Now, the third eye roll, Julia opens and lets more of the thick member in her mouth.

More than half of the manhood is covered by her lips, but her mouth is stretched by the pure girth of the rod. She slowly allows the girth to stretch her lips and the length to side past her tongue. Then, she feels the slimy Producer's hand rest on her head as his hips press forward making her almost take the entire length. His hips pull back, and he thrusts forward back into her sucking lips.

The motion continues for a minute before the sleazy fake Producer keeps his inward stroke moving in and deeper. The swollen purple head enters into Julia's throat and makes her gag. Deep throating a cock is something she has never allowed before, and this action angers and shocks her. She drops the script and pushes off on his legs at the same time she leans her head back. Her lips release the thick cock from her mouth.

"Fuck. Why? So Deep, asshole."

"Julia, sorry. But, I had to know."

"Fucking know, what?"

"If you could hide it completely."

"What?" Julia said low and pissed. Her eyes shoot daggers at the Producer. If looks can kill, Zack and the Producer will be dead.

"The more you hide. The better the shot. You did great! Let's finish the scene, so we end the audition. Ok?"

With a deep sign, Julia nods her head once, leans forward and takes the swollen member back into her mouth.

At the point Julia resumes her oral audition, Zack steps forward and inside the door. He takes control of Bill's body. Her suction is like a hoover vacuum. This is Zack's first experience with receiving a blowjob. He thinks, 'The suction and sensation are amazing.' He has no clue the intense suction is due to the baseball bat size girth, and when he stepped into Bill's body, Zack's excitement enlarge the wood to steel.

Zack (Bill) rotates his hips forward sinking the steel bat deeper into Julia's mouth. Her sudden muffled moan/gag, "mmmghff," accompanied her wide eyes as she feels the manhood turn into swollen steel in her mouth.

"Man, this feels great. I never felt a blowjob."

Zack (Bill)'s hand rest back on her head. He feels her lips slide down to his angry purple cock head. Her lips suck hard before moving back up stretching over the dick in her mouth.

"Wow, Julia you're amazing. I don't think any girl can suck a dick better."

The blond air-head increases her pace with the complement. She seems to almost forget this is a sleazy Producer. One of her hand holds his thigh and the other reaches up cupping his swollen balls. Her increased attention is noticed.

"Julia, oh shit. Ohh god," Zack said as his hips start to match her quicken pace. A few of her French-tip nails scrap his swollen tennis balls size borrowed balls. The new sensation sends him over the edge.

Without thinking, Zack holds her head as he starts to fuck her mouth faster. Her muffled moan doesn't stop his increase face-fuck. Before he can stop, he has gone over the edge. Pushing forward one last time, Zack feels his wide steel cock tense. A sure sign he's going to cum.

Julia's eyes widen. She senses what the sleaze ball Producer is about to do. Before she has time to thrust back, she feels a hot thick rope of semen fire into her mouth. With the cockhead at the back of her mouth, the load shoots straight down her throat. Once she recovers from swallowing the thick smelly salty fluid, more fluid fills her mouth. Her cheeks fill around the thick steel bat in her mouth. She swallows, and her face tightens as it turns pale. She does a sexual act she never does.

Zack feeling his orgasm finish, he releases her head. In the heat of his passion, he had no idea his grip is so firm. He feels dick slide free of Julia's mouth.

Coughing and spitting on the Movie Producer's legs, Julia yells, "Fucking! Asshole," she coughs again. "That wasn't fake!"

"It felt so good. I never felt that before. I couldn't stop. Sorry," said Zack though Bill's lips. Zack realizes his door will help his experience grow.

To be continued...