The Double Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rum
Rum
14 Followers

After a few more strokes, I groaned, "Andrea, I'm going to cum. You can let me cum in your mouth or you can take me out and have me come all over you. It's your choice." To her credit, she kept bobbing over me until I blew my load all over her tongue. She stayed there for the first couple of spurts then came off of the head and jerked me off onto her face and tits. My cum dribbled off of her and onto my legs and crotch. I was amazed when she looked deeply into my eyes and shamelessly swallowed my first offerings.

Her first reaction was, "God that was incredible!"

I pushed her over to lay on her back and leaned down to give her another deep, wet kiss. She was at first hesitant but I pushed through until our lips met. When we broke the contact, she apprehensively asked, "Did you taste yourself on my mouth?"

"Yes, love, I did and I loved the kiss anyway." I knew from her reaction that it was the encouragement that she needed.

"Did I do it good enough for you?" she asked.

"Andrea, just the fact that you tried would have been good enough, but when you finished me off, I just about went into orbit."

"It doesn't bother you that I couldn't take it all in my mouth?"

I firmly told her that, "What you just did was incredible. Whether I blow my entire load into your mouth and have you swallow it is not the point. The fact that you were willing to get me there was the point. I love oral sex. Whether you come from my tongue or I bust a nut from yours is an aphrodisiac to me." I then wiped a splatter of cum from under her eye and was going to wipe it on the sheet when she grabbed my hand and licked it away.

Looking me directly in the eyes, she sheepishly grinned and said, "It isn't as bad as I thought and it made me feel wickedly delicious doing it. Thank you for being so considerate in showing me this side of myself. I love the feeling and I think that if you're patient enough, I can really enjoy being wanton with you."

"Andrea, I've a confession to make. I've been taking you down this road to depravity slowly, consciously and cautiously. I love the sex that we enjoy but I wanted to expand your horizons for a reason. I believe that sometimes we need to make love and sometimes we need to fuck. Raw passionate fucking, not making love. It's important to me that I have the trust of a good woman to allow that fucking. I also believe that she (you) needs the same thing. I need to know that if I need a pure animal fuck or want to blow my load all over your face and hair and breasts, that you're ok with that. I also need you to know that when you need the same thing that I'm here for you, too. I think that was the "something" that you talked about needing after our first fuck. I recognized that need in you before we got into bed and to get you to this point that you needed to give your first blowjob. It was marvelous and I look forward to depravity…for both of us."

We ended our night's union with a huge kiss. She dressed to walk down the hall to her own apartment. After all, she did have a daughter to raise and needed to keep up appearances.

Here ends part 2. As always, drop me a line with any constructive criticism and/or to tell me whether you liked it or not. It made me hard writing both parts and I hope that you get hard or wet (depending on your gender) reading it. Part 3 coming soon. Thanks for the encouragement.

Rum
Rum
14 Followers
12