All Comments on 'The Double Date That Didn't End Ch. 03'

by bosombuddies

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My only complaint

Is that there isn't a SIX star option I could give you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing!

Don't make us wait long. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great chapter

You are quickly becoming my favorite literotica writer. I like that your characters seem real and relatable and most of all normal. Plus the girls are hot as hell and the sex is a real turn on. Please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Hot!!!

Please continue the story. I enjoy your writing!

pisogalitpisogalitabout 10 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic!!

Your stories are excellent, i've read every single one from Bosom Buddies right down to this latest masterpiece and I've enjoyed every single one of them.

Please do carry on writing, this is clearly your forte.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Another great story. Love your writing!

islandicislandicalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

I can't wait for the next chapter, I can see things really getting interesting and if it's at all possible, more enjoyable.

Islandic

LustKnightLustKnightalmost 10 years ago
Literal LOL Ending!

Not generally a fan of partner-swapping, but this story is well-done; well-written, well-characterized, just generally enjoyable. Do continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story, can't wait till Chapter 3

Your stories are great. They are so greatly told, I loved the Waiting Game. This story is looking to be great too. I'm waiting for the next chapter, its stories like these that help me stop watching porn. Keep up the good work.

P.S. It would be great to make Tracy titfuck Shane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a hoot!

The story is well paced, entertaining, and satisfies all parts of the mind! You writing style entices the reader with a sort of 'visual elloquence', that far surpasses the efforts of other authors (... Who's literary contributions - quite honestly - sometime seem more appropriate for the bathroom walls at the gas station).

I look forward to reading the next installment of this delightfully twisted quartet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please, please get us Chapter 3 !

Excellent build-up with slowly building sexual tension: will they swap partners or will it get into an all-out sexual orgy with the four of them ??? I can't even start imagining the possibilities: double fellatio, closed circuit lovemaking, double penetration???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
HOT!!!!!

That was fucking incredible! As hot as anything I've read in a long time.

magpieolasmagpieolasover 8 years ago
Damn that was hot.

Wow. Probably shouldnt have read that work. Lol

RoboboyRoboboyover 7 years ago
Loved it

Great pacing and dialog once again but ... one small slip. "So, when my boss offered to let Ria and I spend Christmas at his place in the Sierra Nevadas, it was a minor dream come true."

Rita and me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I laughed so hard at the ending!!!! lol it was like one big practical joke

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb story.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuck that was hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbosombuddies@bosombuddies
1/2/2016 - happy New Years everybody. Posted my stories from here up on CHYOA.com, to make it easy for anyone interested in taking them in different directions (looking at you, people who thought Ian wound up with the wrong girl in Bosom Buddies). Here's the link: https://ch...