The Double Date That Didn't End Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,672 Followers

"And if I'm caught under the mistletoe with Tracy, or if you're caught under it with Connor..."

"Well then, I guess we'll just have to take one for the team and give them a kiss."

I shook my head, amused. "This is gonna be an exciting week, isn't it?"

"I sure hope so," she giggled, taking a sprig of mistletoe out of the box and holding it above my head. I quickly kissed her on the lips. "Well, what do you know? It really works."

"Seems that way, but I think we need one more test, just to make sure."

Teasing, I took the mistletoe from her and lowered it until it was right in front of my crotch. I gave Ria an expectant smile, and she burst out laughing.

"Hey, rules are rules," I taunted.

"You're gonna make me eat my words, huh?" she asked.

I didn't need to answer. My beautiful wife dropped to her knees and obediently unzipped my fly.

...

The next morning, Ria and I ran around like crazy preparing the place ready for Operation White Christmas. We swept and dusted the whole cabin from top to bottom, lit some scented candles (Ria's idea), and strung up romantic twinkle lights in the living room and both bedrooms. We also put Ria's mistletoe everywhere we could manage.

Tracy showed up first, wearing a too-tight turtleneck that immediately got my pulse racing with the way it clung to her humongous breasts. She embraced both of us with a tandem hug: "Oh my god, you guys, this place is HUGE!"

"Ahem," Ria coughed, pointing up at the mistletoe overhead.

Tracy smiled naughtily at me and planted a nice, wet smooch on my lips, leaving behind a lingering taste of peppermint lipgloss. Then she turned to my wife and, much to my voyeuristic delight, made a show of kissing her, as well.

"Ooh, I like your lipgloss," Ria giggled.

While Tracy busied herself settling in upstairs, Ria took me aside and gave me an excited kiss of her own.

"Connor should be here anytime now," she whispered. "I just hope this whole plan doesn't blow up in our faces."

"It won't, I promise."

"This is gonna be so awkward! Are you sure we're doing the right thing?"

I kissed her one more time and answered, "Ria, you've seen how miserable they've been this past year. We need to get their stupid asses back together. Now let's make sure Tracy moves her car into the garage so it doesn't spoil the surprise when our next guest shows up."

Not fifteen minutes later, we heard Connor's truck pull into the driveway. He knocked playfully on the front door, and all three of us hurried downstairs.

"Who the heck is that?" Tracy asked.

I shrugged, "Probably just some serial killer who likes to visit these remote cabins and murder everyone inside."

Ria ran ahead of us, yanked open the door, and jumped excitedly into Connor's arms.

"Merry almost-Christmas!" she chirped, planting a quick kiss on his mouth.

Connor greeted me with a friendly clap on the back, stepped inside—

And then, with one foot inside the cabin, he froze like a deer in headlights. Tracy stood on the staircase, her mouth hanging open. I can't imagine what was running through their heads at that moment, but whatever it was, it sure took its sweet time. They just stood like that, staring at one another in stunned surprise for an agonizingly awkward minute and a half.

It was the moment of truth. Either or both of them could have decided at that moment to hop in their cars and leave—but I crossed my fingers and hoped that the promise of our awesome cabin and the reality of the five hours it would take for them to drive home would be suitable deterrents.

Finally, Connor muttered a faint, "Hey."

"H-How you doin'?" Tracy asked.

"I'm good. I've been, you know, good."

It wasn't much, but it was the first conversation they'd had in months.

"Let me help you with your stuff," I said to Connor, grabbing his suitcase and heading upstairs.

As I passed Tracy, she grabbed me by the arm and urgently whispered, "What's going on?! You specifically told me he wasn't—"

"Change of plans."

"But there's only two bedrooms! Where is he gonna sleep?"

For the first few hours after Connor and Tracy arrived, that cabin felt very, very cold. We had the thermostat up and a nice big fire going in the fireplace, but it was no match for the frigidity between our two friends. Ria and I did our best to keep things lively, passing around some yummy appetizers and a batch of ridiculously powerful eggnog.

"Mmm! Now that's my kind of holiday beverage," Connor joked, downing it like it a shot of whiskey.

"Jesus Christ!" Tracy said, practically spitting out her first sip. "What's in this stuff, motor oil?"

Ria rolled her eyes, "Just drink it, honey. It's medicinal. Cures awkwardness."

Tracy gave her a nasty look, but dutifully finished her glass and held it out for a refill.

Things finally loosened up a bit once the booze started to take its toll. Despite the forest of mistletoe hanging about, there wasn't any talk of kissing or flirting—not even between Ria and me. The situation was still fragile between our friends, and we didn't want to risk scaring them off by bringing sex and romance into the mix just yet.

After dinner, I dragged everyone over to the pool table and we split into teams, boys vs. girls—a pretty even match-up, considering the fact that Ria and I were both pretty terrible and Connor and Tracy were both more-or-less pros.

"Seriously Shane," Tracy giggled, "have you never played pool before?"

Connor immediately came to my defense, pointing out, "Hey, your partner's not exactly a shark, either!"

It was good to see them finally enjoying each other's company again. At least they were able to share a good laugh at our expense.

When the time came to turn in for the night, Connor decided to be a gentleman and offered to give Tracy the spare bedroom while he slept downstairs, on the couch. He bid Ria and me goodnight, then turned to his ex-girlfriend and nervously whispered, "Hey, Trace?"

She looked expectantly into his eyes, and for a second we all thought Connor was going to say something meaningful—something that would repair all the hurt and the confusion of the past year—but he choked on his words before they left his throat, and instead he just mumbled, "Sleep tight."

Tracy was too tongue-tied to do anything but nod.

********

RIA

********

I decided to surprise Shane by wearing my sexy new nightie to bed that evening. It was a slinky slip of black satin, with a plunging v-neck and a scandalous hemline that only came about halfway down my butt. Though I'd initially planned on waiting until Christmas morning to bring it out, I so happy to see Connor and Tracy finally starting to get along again that I figured a little celebrating was in order.

"Damn, woman!" Shane gawked as I snuggled up to him beneath the covers. "You could drive a fellow to distraction, looking like that."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

He pulled me close and gave my neck a sexy nibble. "So, how well do you think Operation White Christmas is going? Scale of one to ten."

No sooner had the question escaped his lips, then we both heard our answer: a series of soft, feminine moans coming from Tracy's bedroom.

Shane's eyes went wide. "Is she—?"

I nodded, grinning. "Sounds like Tracy was more excited to see Connor than she let on."

"Mmm! Mmm!" Tracy whimpered on the other side of the wall. She wasn't getting loud, exactly, just less cautious than before. I idly wondered if Connor could hear her from downstairs.

"These old walls are paper-thin," Shane laughed quietly. He grew rock hard against my hip and his hands snuck up beneath my slinky nightie to play with my breasts.

"Is she turning you on?" I whispered, kissing along the line of my husband's collarbone. He gave my nipples a gentle tug—all the prompting I needed to stick my hand down his boxers and fondle his cock. On the other side of the wall, Tracy's moans and groans grew hot and frantic.

"God, she sounds so sexy," Shane panted. He slid his free hand up beneath the hemline of my nightie, groping my boobs and my butt at the same time while I pumped his shaft between my fingers.

"Oh yeah..." Tracy cooed. "Oh yeah, oh—mmm!"

Then, with a sudden shriek, she came—much more quickly than either of us expected.

Shane kissed me hard, wildly aroused by the sound of our friend's orgasm. He rolled me onto my back, messily yanked down his shorts, and mounted me, pushing aside the gusset of my little satin panties and pressing his hot, erect penis against the folds of my cunt—

But he didn't go any further. We could still hear Tracy in the other room, but she wasn't fingering herself anymore. She was crying.

Shane grudgingly scooted off of me and we both let out a long, frustrated sigh.

"Poor Tracy," I whispered. "She must be so confused."

Shane nodded, "Maybe you should go talk to her."

"But I don't want to leave you all alone."

He groaned, rolling onto his back and idly stroking his still erect cock. "She needs you more than I do right now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Go on, get outta here."

I briefly flashed back to that first night we all met, when Tracy was whining to me about what a "sweet guy" Shane was—like it somehow made him less masculine. Maybe over the past three years she'd finally learned to appreciate what a great quality that actually is in a man.

I gave him a tender kiss on the cheek, quietly tiptoed over to Tracy's room, and whispered through the door:

"Tracy, honey? I'm gonna come inside and keep you company, if that's alright."

With a choked voice, she softly answered, "Okay."

She was curled up in a fetal position beneath the covers. Without saying a word, I hopped into bed beside her, cradled her head against my chest, and soothingly rubbed her back until she stopped crying.

"You could hear me crying?" she said at last.

"Yeah, the walls are pretty thin."

"What about before? Could you hear..." she trailed off.

"Yeah."

"Ugh, that's so embarrassing."

"Hey, you're amongst friends, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. Besides, you know Shane's still totally got a thing for you, so he didn't mind one bit."

I expected her to laugh, but instead her eyes welled up with tears again and she said, "I just—I've just been feeling too many things at once today. It's like I'm being pulled apart in all these different directions, you know?"

"I'm sorry, honey." I hugged her tighter.

"Like, I REALLY thought I was over Connor. It took months and months and months, but I thought it was finally all over. And then earlier tonight, when we were all laughing about—I don't even remember what it was—but I looked at him and—"

"You should talk to him."

"But it's so weird now!"

"Yeah, but it won't be weird forever. I tell you what—Shane and I will find some excuse to go off on our own tomorrow. Give you and Connor a chance to figure out where you both stand."

Tracy closed her eyes, tears still streaming down her face. In a barely perceptible whisper, she said, "I love you, Ria."

"I love you too, Trace."

Then she kissed me.

It wasn't the first time the two of us had locked lips. Heck, I couldn't even begin to count how many playful, silly smooches we'd exchanged over the years. But when Tracy kissed me that night, it was different. There was actual longing in it. She was a mess of loneliness and confusion and sexual desire, and I could taste it on her lips.

I had never felt any romantic inclinations towards another woman before. After nearly three decades on this earth, I'd like to think I would know if I was bisexual or not. But there was an undeniable intimacy between me and Tracy. Something special. A tenderness and a sense of affection that went way beyond "purely platonic."

And damn if I didn't get a little erotic charge out of that kiss.

"That was nice," I whispered.

She kissed me again—gently at first, but then surprising me with a little bit of tongue. When we finally pulled apart, my head was spinning.

"What is going on with me?" Tracy sighed, shaking. "Ria, baby, I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that."

I touched a finger to my lips, still tingling from where she had kissed me. "Don't be sorry. I told you, it was really nice."

"You're just such a good friend, and I love you so much, and sometimes I just, like—I don't know. I want to SHOW you, you know? Show you how much you mean to me. I want to hug you and kiss you, and—"

She stopped mid-babble and kissed me again.

"That nightie looks really good on you," she whispered.

Then her lips, sweet and soft as marshmallows, teased their way down my throat.

So help me, I actually wanted her. Maybe it was just because I had been so close to having sex with Shane a minute earlier, and my hormones were making me crazy. Maybe it was because I adored Tracy so much that the thought of kissing her actually turned me on. I honestly didn't know. All I knew was that I didn't want Tracy to stop what she was doing.

She rolled on top of me, kissing her way down the plunging neckline of my pajama top. The weight of her big boobs squashed against my stomach, and I could distinctly feel Tracy's nipples poking into me through her shirt.

"Tracy, this is getting me so hot," I panted.

"Me too. Should I stop? Is it too weird?"

It was definitely too weird. WAY too weird. Granted, I couldn't imagine that what we were doing would actually hurt anybody—hell, I knew for a fact that the idea of me fucking Tracy was one of my husband's biggest fantasies—but somehow it still felt very, very wrong.

It also, however, started to feel very, very good. My body answered Tracy's question before my brain could, and I grabbed two big handfuls of her pajama shirt and pulled it over her head.

"Wow," I panted, for the first time truly appreciating just how beautiful my friend was. I'd seen her topless before, but never in such an intimate context. I couldn't believe how amazing she looked—like something out of a Renaissance painting. No wonder Shane was so obsessed with this girl.

"Do you want to touch me?" Tracy asked, gently squeezing her breasts together to demonstrate how soft they were.

I was mesmerized. My mouth turned to cotton and I tentatively reached out a shaking hand until my fingers brushed against the curve of her tit. Tracy and I both gasped at the sensation. I explored—gently—squeezing and caressing the smooth, pale skin. I could feel her pulse quicken in her chest.

"I've always been so jealous of your boobs," I laughed.

Our tongues played across each other's lips. I felt her fingers on my shoulders, shrugging down the delicate straps holding up my nightie. Then, with a jerk of Tracy's wrists, the fabric was down around my waist and my naked boobs were pressing into hers. I gasped into her mouth, unprepared for the sudden stimulation of her nipples touching mine.

"Oh fuck..." I groaned.

"Shh," Tracy whispered. "Thin walls, remember? We don't want the boys to hear us."

I was squirming beneath her. Everything was so surreal, like I had been possessed by someone else. Tracy leaned back to get a better look at my body, and I found myself suddenly self-conscious. Blushing, I covered my breasts with my hands.

"Oh, don't you dare," she laughed. I shivered as my best friend in the world pried my hands off my naked chest, pinned them to the bed on either side of me, and openly ogled my boobs.

"You are so, so beautiful," she whispered. Then she leaned down and planted a couple of exquisitely long, wet kisses directly onto my nipples.

"Aah!" I sighed, melting into the bed.

Tracy was so much more tender than any man I had ever been with. Even my amazing husband—an artist in the bedroom, as far as I was concerned—always behaved with a certain animal aggression when he got my tits in his mouth. But Tracy just wanted to please me, period.

And she did.

"Have you done this before?" I asked. "Been with another woman?"

"You know I haven't. Never really wanted to before."

"Well, you could have fooled me. That feels soooo good."

While Tracy busied herself with my breasts, I lifted my thigh up between her legs and started slowly rubbing it against the crotch of her pajamas. She whimpered into my breast and quickly wiggled out of her pajama bottoms and underwear, shaking her huge boobs back and forth in the process—

I HAD to taste those things.

Craning my neck, I leaned forward to capture a single rosy nipple between my lips, and started suckling like a newborn baby. Tracy's body went limp and she fell onto me, smothering my face with the fullness of her tits and dropping her naked cunt directly onto my thigh.

Shit, she was even wetter than I was!

I couldn't see a thing, but I suddenly felt Tracy's slender fingers caressing me through my panties, circling the most sensitive spot on my body like a shark. Her other hand gripped the waistband and pulled it down—slowly—until it was around my knees and we were both lying naked in bed together.

Tracy delicately extricated her breast from my mouth and we scooted apart, examining each other's nude bodies from head to toe. I felt so vulnerable I thought I was gonna pass out.

"Are you nervous?" she whispered.

I nodded, "I don't know why! It's not like I don't trust you, but for some reason I feel like I did the night I lost my virginity!"

"Me too!" she giggled.

"Can we snuggle first, for a little bit?"

Tracy nodded, relieved, and I quickly pulled her close to steal some more delightfully sexy feminine kisses from the girl.

We spent the next half hour or so exploring each other beneath the blankets. Lips and fingers, touching and tasting. Our soft breasts mashed together while my friend's long, supple legs intertwined with my own. Slowly but surely, the nervousness drifted away, until we were both totally comfortable and fully enjoying ourselves.

Finally, my hand—which had been happily engaged fondling Tracy's curvy butt—took on a mind of its own and traveled down between her legs, towards her cunt.

"Oh yes..." she panted.

The air in the room suddenly felt about a million degrees hotter.

Tracy's inflamed pussy burned at my touch—slick warm lips, dribbling molten honey all over my hand. Her body yielded to me the instant my fingers made contact, and I effortlessly slipped three of them up inside of her, all the way to the knuckle.

Tracy sucked in a desperate gasp of air and let it out in a pitiful, high-pitched whimper that caused her breasts to shudder.

I couldn't take it anymore. Tracy was too beautiful, and I needed some kind of stimulation before I went completely crazy. While I continued fingering my friend, I clumsily straddled her upper thigh and began grinding myself against her, liberally smearing my wet arousal all over her leg—

Any second now, I was gonna start screaming. I've always been obnoxiously, uncontrollably loud when making love, and I knew from experience that I was only seconds away from losing control entirely, rattling the walls with my moans of pleasure.

But I didn't want to wake the guys. This moment belonged to Tracy and me, and I planned on keeping it that way. Luckily, our height difference put my soon-to-be screaming lips at exactly the same level as my friend's more-than-ample chest, so I filled my mouth with the pillow of her tit and let it muffle my ecstatic cries.

Below, Tracy writhed against my hand, gasping and panting as her whole body thrashed noisily into the bed springs. A second later, she went off like a shot, powerfully clenching her pussy around my fingers. I cupped my free hand over her mouth to silence the girl, and she responded by hungrily biting down on my pinky—

bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,672 Followers