The Double Date That Didn't End Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,660 Followers

"Shane!" It was Tracy's voice, coming from downstairs! "Oh Shane, please fuck me harder!"

"Ria!" shouted Connor. Ria's eyes snapped open in surprise when she heard him call her name. Not only had they heard us, and they were playing along!

"Oh Connor!" my wife called back, really getting into it, "I love feeling your cock in me! You are so fucking sexy!"

"You have the hottest, tightest little body, Ria! I think about you every fucking day!"

"Oh yes!" Ria shouted. "Don't stop! Never! Stop! Fucking me!"

Her cunt was boiling. I'd never seen Ria so wild before. Not that I could blame her.

"Suck on them!" Tracy screamed from downstairs. "Do it, Shane! Suck on my big, juicy tits! Just like that!"

My vision turned red and I felt myself finally tipping over the edge into oblivion, the sound of Tracy's voice luring me to my end.

"Aaaagh! Tracy! I've wanted you for so long!"

"Me too!" she moaned.

"Jesus Christ," Ria wailed, "We all need - to - just - FUCK!!" She spasmed violently beneath me as every nerve ending in her body exploded with bliss.

"Ria!" Connor moaned, growling through his own mind-blowing orgasm.

Tracy squealed my name as she came, too, her high-pitched voice shaking the floorboards.

"Come for me, Shane!" she cried out in the throes of ecstasy. "Come on my tits! All over my tits!"

With a roar, I pulled my cock out of Ria's warm snatch, aimed it at her chest, and exploded. Hot white ropes of cum blasted everywhere, lewdly spattering across my wife's beautiful, caramel-colored skin.

"Holy shit," Ria mused, idly swirling her fingers through the sticky mess coating her body.

I slumped back, exhausted. My head was spinning.

A moment later, we heard the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs and panicked, suddenly afraid to face our friends. It didn't help that we were both so exposed—buck naked, with copious amounts of my semen pooling between Ria's breasts. Our bedroom door wasn't even closed!

But instead of coming inside to see us, Tracy and Connor went the other direction down the hall, disappearing into their own bedroom without so much as a word. We didn't see them again for the rest of the night.

CHAPTER 4 -- Coming soon!

(A big thanks to Gary13 for his help editing this chapter! You can check out his bio at http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=873051&page=bio)