All Comments on 'The Double Date That Didn't End Ch. 05'

by bosombuddies

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This should have ended 2 chapters ago.

UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Happy Ending???

I just don't see this ending well. The best friend plants seeds of discontent so she can sleep with a married man?? People that in the beginning weren't capatible are now going to end up together? Are they all just going to live together in one house and have no boundaries of love and commitment ?? What started out as just fun, in the last two chapters have made me sad

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Tragedy...

One of them being a Cop, this can end in tragedy or in two divorces...Unless the author takes a rabbit from the Top Hat...Divorce isn't a solution...Because all of them knew that marrying the friend wasn't a solution...They knew it since day one...

Gary13Gary13over 9 years ago
At long last!

Some of your commenters, especially the Anonymice, don't make sense. It's not that any of the foursome was incompatible, but that two couples connected on a deeper level than they did with their original dates. It happens. And this kind of deeply involved friendship happens, too, more than many people realize. And, by the way, a handful of them are cops. The fact that Connor is a cop has absolutely no bearing on the success / happiness of their new relationship.

<P>

Nice story, Bosombuddies! Will it continue?

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 9 years ago
They Don't Get It!

What is it some readers don't get? They seem to forget this is fantasy-land where bad consequences are not necessarily the outcome of what would very likely be a disaster IRL!

Well written and very hot!

I enjoyed the read and fully expect there will be at least one more chapter. The cliff hanger ending all but guaranteed it.

naiveslutsnaiveslutsover 9 years ago
Keep it up

You continue to write some of the better busty erotica on this site. It's not even that unbelievable like some people seem to believe. In fact, it's taking ages for these characters to admit what they truly want, just like real people. Of course a four-way relationship is possible. Keep it up!

vonWachsteinvonWachsteinover 9 years ago
Daaamn.

You write some of the hottest stuff I've ever read. Your characters are great, with enough flaws to make them believable, but you're not so heavy-handed in describing their shortcomings that it makes them unlikeable.

If you have real-life muses that inspire what goes into these epics, I am jealous beyond words.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Hot

Definitely one of the hottest reads ever....can't wait for the next chapter it sounds like a polyamory relationship shaping up here.

FadingawayFadingawayover 9 years ago
Worthy Successor

Bosom Buddies remains a favorite erotic reread and I hope this goes at least as many chapters. You have the true story teller's gift, Scheherezade would be proud to call you kin. Your characters are just enough bigger than life to carry the reader from this vale of woe to the wondrous land of like its supposed to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really excellent

Don't make a habit of commenting, but I've really enjoyed this series. I realize you've only recently finished this last chapter, but when might we expect the next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
super great!!!

such a fantastic and beautiful story.i have got to say that you definately know how towrite a love story.can not wait for chapter 6 to be written. hopeit is soon!!

mabell3368mabell3368over 9 years ago
Oh. My. God!

That was by far the best yet. I don't want to rush you, but I hope chapter 6 is nearly ready!

sanser6sanser6over 8 years ago
Hot, sensual. What a thrill

Love it.

roveroneroveroneover 7 years ago
Superb...what a climax...

For all of them, literally and figuratively...

While I'm monogamous , I've read of polyamorous relationships...seems what they've evolved into...

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Worthless

Worthless people doing shitty things. A waste of words.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 5 years ago
Far From Worthless

Sexy folk doing sexy things, knowing there are emotional consequences. It’s just realistic enough to make the Fantasy hotter. I wish the Men could acknowledge that they find each other attractive, just like the Women have. Their shield of machismo indifference toward each other becomes makes them seem weak, when there is so much other open sexuality all around them. But, maybe I expect too much. (shrugs)

This story doesn’t seem tragic. The two couples are being open and honest with everyone involved. Nobody is being pressured or coerced.

I hope Tracy takes Shane in her ass, so there can be a sandwich/DP scene, with Shane fucking her ass while Connor fills her pussy with his cock. But, I’m dreaming. The chances of this story involving Anal Sex are about as great as the chances of Shane kissing Connor or sucking his cock.

I like this story for what it is. Even if I wish it was a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This has been totally insanely hot, but as they get close to swapping while married

I’m going to stop right here.

I can’t enjoy this when they’re going to both break their wedding vows.

But damn, it’s hot & very well written.

Bill S.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

olblueyesolblueyes5 months ago

excellent he loves tracy like he loves his wife,,absolutely,,you can love more than one person,,and probably should,,being monogamous is a terribly boring life,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbosombuddies@bosombuddies
1/2/2016 - happy New Years everybody. Posted my stories from here up on CHYOA.com, to make it easy for anyone interested in taking them in different directions (looking at you, people who thought Ian wound up with the wrong girl in Bosom Buddies). Here's the link: https://ch...