The Double Date That Didn't End Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,667 Followers

"Where was I?" I panted.

"Ha-bo-reeb," she mumbled through the meat of my cock.

"Right, Halloween. You're-ahh! You're wearing that damnable little I Dream of Jeannie costume, with those see-through harem pants and that tight crop top."

"I remember that night," Tracy teased, releasing my cock once more. "Two years ago. You were eye-fucking me like the whole time."

"Yeah, well, in the 'What If' fantasy, I do a whole lot more than just look at you. I rip that costume right off your body, tearing apart the lace and the silk-then I bend you over the sofa, slide aside the tiny pink panties you're wearing, and I fuck you right there at the party, in full view of everyone."

"Mmm, I would have liked that," she purred.

Her fingers trailed up and down my wet shaft, and our eyes met in the darkness of the car. Tracy moaned slightly as she spoke: "I wanted you so bad that night. I kept finding excuses to sit on your lap, just so I could feel how hard you were beneath me. If you had gone for it-tried to really fuck me-I might not have been able to resist, even with Connor and Ria right there with us."

I groaned as she squeezed my shaft for emphasis.

Tracy blushed: "I went home that night and fucked Connor like crazy, pretending it was you."

"Oh Jesus," I moaned.

"Honestly, I think that night was the reason I agreed to do that bachelor party strip tease thing for you, two months later."

I reached up and squeezed Tracy's breasts through her sweater.

"Thank God for that, then. If that night had never happened, then this night might never have happened."

"Another 'what if?'"

Tracy's huge eyes held mine as she asked, "And how about you and me? Do we ever get married in the fantasy? Or is it always just sex? Always just friends?"

I looked right at her: "You are so much more to me than 'just a friend,' Trace. I've had lots of friends in my life. Some of them have even been ridiculously beautiful women. But none of them have been you."

"Do we get married, then? In the fantasy, I mean."

"Pshh! As if my fantasy could ever be complete without the vision of you in a wedding dress. Or the vision of you stripping out of one."

"Ooh, tell me about our hypothetical wedding night," she grinned, moving her mouth back down towards my lap.

"My pleasure."

"You mean a lot to me, too Shane," she cooed, kissing her way up and down the length of my penis. "Every inch of you."

********

RIA

********

I cuddled up against Connor's chest, using his body heat to stay warm as we both stared up at the stars.

The back of his truck wasn't exactly the most comfortable place on earth-cold, rough metal beneath a decidedly unpleasant layer of gravel-but at that moment there was nowhere I'd have rather been.

It felt so odd to be out on a date with someone other than my husband, almost like I'd woken up to find myself living on another planet; some parallel universe where nothing was quite the same. Like that weird episode of Star Trek where everyone had the goatees.

Connor held me tight in his arms, and the steely scent of his cologne hit my nostrils.

"This is nice," I sighed. "Peaceful."

Connor laughed, "'Peaceful' isn't exactly the word I would use to describe our day today. 'Sexy as hell,' maybe. 'Frustrating,' 'crazy,' 'confusing' - and let's not forget 'painful.'"

He rubbed the lump that had formed on his elbow after his spectacular ice skating wipeout.

"Not that I'm complaining, mind you," he quickly added.

I twisted around in his arms and kissed him gently on the cheek.

"You seem nervous," I said.

"I'm just hoping Shane doesn't hate me for touching you the way I did earlier tonight. And Tracy... she and I JUST got back together yesterday! What if the four of us all playing around like this screws that up?"

"Tracy loves you, Connor. She's not gonna lose you a second time."

He sighed and looked at me with his sad, hungry puppy eyes. "I want you so, so bad, Ria. So bad that it hurts to look at you sometimes. Like, actually, physically hurts."

"Blue balls?" I teased.

He frowned. "I'm being serious. And no, it's way worse than just 'blue balls.' It feels like I just took a punch to the stomach. My mouth gets all dry. My throat gets tight..."

"Connor-"

"Besides Tracy, you and Shane are the only family I've got. I don't want to be the guy who fucks up your marriage."

I hugged him reassuringly. "Shane already knows how I feel about you, Connor. Nobody's cheating, nobody's lying, and nobody's got their head buried in the sand. We're all scared, but honestly? The alternative scares me more."

"What do you mean, the alternative?"

"I mean the alternative where you and I spend the rest of our lives pretending like there's nothing going on between us. Like I don't have to fight the urge to rip your clothes off your body every time you say hello. Like it's all just some harmless flirting and winking between two good friends. I'm terrified to think I might go my whole life, never..."

Connor swallowed, his mouth dry. "Never what?"

In reply, I slowly lowered my hand to his lap-felt the firm outline of his erection-and squeezed.

Something in Connor snapped. He kissed me hard on the mouth, pinning me beneath the weight of his muscular body.

The gravel in the truck bed scratched at my back, but I ignored it, grinding up against Connor. His strong hands snuck up beneath my shirt and squeezed firmly around my breasts, pinching my nipples through my bra.

I gasped, reflexively throwing my head back from the sudden shot of intense pleasure.

"Ria..." he moaned, pulling me even closer. I licked the side of his neck. "I can't take it anymore. I need you. I need all of you!"

My palm rubbed away at his crotch, through the fabric of his jeans. Connor's face looked almost pained from the sensation.

Leaning in towards his ear, I whispered, "I don't just want to be your friend anymore, Connor. I NEVER wanted to be just your friend. Not even a friend with 'benefits.' I want more, and-" I kissed him again, fighting the ferocity of his tongue against mine. "and I want it tonight."

He pulled away, not believing what he was hearing. "You mean-?"

"I mean take me back to the cabin right fucking now."

...

We barely made it inside before we started attacking one another. I yanked off my shirt and jacket-threw them to the floor-and jumped into Connor's arms, topless except for my skimpy black bra.

Our lips mashed together. My breasts crushed against his bomber jacket. My arms snaked around his neck, holding on like a python.

You couldn't have pried us apart with a crowbar.

Once he came to his senses, Connor's hands found my butt and refused to let go.

"Mmm! Upstairs! Now!" I growled.

Carrying me like I weighed nothing, my muscular lover raced up the staircase, ran into the guest bedroom, and threw me aggressively onto the king size mattress.

With shaking hands, Connor stripped off his clothes as fast as he could: jacket, boots, jeans-

I bit my lip in anticipation as his underwear came into view, an enormous bulge stretching out the dark blue cotton.

God, he was big. I'm not a size queen or anything, but Connor had a DAMN nice cock, and the thought of it filling up my body sent an anxious shiver down my spine.

I propped myself up on my elbows, thrusting out my chest-showing off the delicate lace bra my husband had bought me for my birthday.

I didn't want to wear it, anymore.

"Suck on my tits," I commanded.

Connor was happy to oblige. Leaping onto the bed, he violently yanked down the flimsy black bra straps and dropped his face into my naked cleavage. I moaned from the stimulation of my nipples dragging across Connor's handsome, chiseled features as he licked and suckled.

"Oh yeah..." he groaned.

While Connor feasted on my boobs, I wiggled out of my jeans-and his fingers immediately stabbed down beneath the waistband of my panties. Moaning, I clenched my fists around his shirt and stripped it off his torso-revealing that perfectly smooth, absurdly muscular chest.

No man should be allowed to look that sexy.

My hips writhed, out of control-smearing honey across Connor's entire hand.

I was so wet, so hot, so ready, so desperate for Connor's gorgeous big cock...

My eyes flicked over to the bedside clock:

11:43

Hell and damnation! It still wasn't midnight?!

Fuck it, I thought. It was close enough. What difference did seventeen little minutes make, anyway? What harm could there possibly be? For all I knew, Shane hadn't been able to wait, either. What if he and Tracy were already off somewhere, screwing each other's brains out?

But no sooner did the thought cross my mind, then I knew it wasn't true. Shane was going to wait, and so was I. It didn't matter that it was only seventeen minutes-what mattered was that we'd made a promise to each other.

Thinking of my husband sobered me a little, just enough to catch my breath and figure out exactly how I was going to pass those final few minutes.

I pulled away from Connor. "On your back, stud," I grinned.

He obeyed, his erection pointing straight up through his briefs as he watched me.

I made a show of sensually sliding off my drenched lace panties, then dangled them tantalizingly above Connor's face. With him distracted, I snuck out my other hand and gripped his shaft through the fabric of his underwear-

"Holy shit!" he laughed.

After a few teasing strokes, I carefully peeled off his briefs until his penis had sprung free, bobbing slightly. Then I lowered my wet panties the final few inches to his face and let him breathe in my scent.

Teasing, I tugged my underwear down his chest, across his chiseled six pack-and the finally wrapped the skimpy bit of black lace around his shaft, squeezing it with my fingers.

Connor scrunched his eyes shut in blissful agony, his breath coming short and fast.

Still holding my panties, I pumped my hand up and down, playfully lubricating my lover's cock...

Overcome with lust, he aggressively grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my face down to his lap.

I was momentarily stunned by his behavior, but the moment I felt Connor's naked hardness pressing against my mouth, I lost control as well. I stuffed as much cock as I could between my lips and moaned with gluttonous delight. The bulb of his head pressed up against the back of my throat and I actually felt his pulse against my tongue.

Naughtily, I also noted the sweet taste of my own juices, coating his skin.

"Yeah, suck it," Connor commanded.

I grinned, inwardly-Shane never talked like that in the bedroom, not even when he was role-playing as Connor.

Keeping Connor's penis inside my mouth the entire time, I scooted myself around the bed 180 degrees, planted my knees on either side of my lover's head, and dropped my pussy down right on his mouth.

Connor groaned in pleasure, immediately going to town with his tongue.

I let his cock slip from my lips for an instant, glancing back over my shoulder to tease: "Only if you suck it, too."

Then I inhaled his shaft once again, and proceeded to give the best blowjob of my life: bobbing up and down, swirling my tongue around the tip, licking away at his testicles-I even managed to relax enough to take a good portion of him down my throat.

Meanwhile, Connor was no slouch himself when it came to oral. He did this one thing-where he sucked my pussy lips into his mouth and rubbed his chin against my button-

"Oh, fuck..." I moaned.

I felt the familiar tidal wave approaching, and knew I wouldn't be able to keep this up much longer. Almost afraid of what I would see, I glanced back at the clock one last time:

12:00.

"Yessss!!"

I impatiently climbed off of Connor.

"What is it?" he asked, suddenly confused.

"It's Christmas."

I allowed myself a brief moment to appreciate the way Connor's hunky body looked, stretched out naked across the bed beneath me...

Then I swung my leg around and positioned my cunt directly above his slick erection.

Connor's eyes practically bugged out of his head as he watched the tip of his cock glide teasingly back and forth across my entrance.

"Oh my God, Ria, are we really doing this?"

I reached down to pump his shaft a few times, luxuriating in the moment; in the realization of what was about to happen.

It was almost too much to bear. All the years of fantasies, all the flirting and role-playing, all the 'almosts' and 'what ifs' and 'could have beens' that had defined my relationship with Connor. We'd come so close to this moment, but never had the guts to take the plunge. To go all the way. To finally, once and for all, do what we'd always dreamed of doing.

To fuck.

"I need you, Connor," I whispered.

"Oh my god," he repeated. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..."

My legs went limp and Connor's big, meaty clock slipped inside my body.

"Ahhh!!" Connor roared, feeling my tight pussy clench around his shaft.

I dropped my hands to his pectorals, supporting myself as I carefully took more and more of him inside of me. It felt like every ounce of my blood was boiling beneath the skin.

It was real! It had really happened, and there was no going back.

Finally, my hips settled down onto my lover's body. I had taken every inch of him. My head slumped forward, limp.

"Oh, Connor," I sighed happily.

He sat up, bringing my face to his for a long, passionate kiss.

"I've wanted this for so long," he whispered.

My cheek fell against his chest, light-headed and out of breath. Connor caressed my bare back as we sat there for a few minutes, just kissing with him inside me.

"Are you alright?" he asked at last.

I nodded, then weakly answered, "Better than alright. I'm perfect."

Connor kissed me again and then, gently, he lifted my hips up, slid halfway out-then pulled me back down again and again. By the third stroke, my juices were gushing all over his lap.

"Mmm, fuck me," I groaned.

Connor bounced me up and down, catching my swinging breasts between his lips. His strong fingers clamped around my ass and squeezed so hard it was almost painful.

I gave him a naughty smile:

"I'm sorry I couldn't let you-Ahh!-do this to me earlier today-Oh!-when we were in the bathtub together-Mmm!-I know how bad you wanted to."

"You have no idea how badly I wanted to," he growled. "You can't imagine how sexy you looked-on all fours, wet and soapy, waving your ass right in my face."

My pulse quickened. I pulled myself off of Connor's lap-feeling suddenly, horribly empty without him inside me-and crawled away from him across the bed.

"Did it look anything like... this?" I asked, sticking my butt up in the air and waving it in his face.

Eyes blazing, Connor got up onto his knees and maneuvered behind me. He rubbed my ass cheeks with his cock, then eagerly pushed himself back inside my slit, filling me up once more.

"I'm sorry I made you wait so long," I purred. "Shane and I promised we'd-Mmm!-hold out until midnight."

Connor groaned. "So then, he and Tracy-"

"He and Tracy are just a few minutes behind us, lover. Before you know it, my husband will be fucking your girlfriend in the other bedroom-Oh!"

Connor aggressively drove his cock into me.

My own stuttering moans filled the room as Connor fucked me doggie style-his hips clapping loudly against my buttocks-faster and faster.

"Fuck yeah," he grunted.

Connor was so powerful, so athletic, so utterly dominating in how he handled me. It rocked my world-

The front door opened downstairs.

Connor froze at the sound, and he and I both realized that, in our mad scramble to get our clothes off, we'd left the bedroom door wide open. I heard the murmur of Shane and Tracy's voices, coming up the stairs...

"Do you want them to see us?" Connor asked.

I considered for a moment, then hopped off the bed and hurried over to shut the door. "Maybe next time. Tonight, I just want YOU."

Connor didn't wait for me to come back to bed. He stood and strode towards me across the room, looking like a naked Greek god, come to life. He pulled my tiny body to his tall, muscular frame-grinding his cock against my belly as his lips came crashing down to mine.

Then he grabbed me around the waist and effortlessly lifted me into the air, until the smooth tip of his penis was perfectly positioned beneath my slit.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pretzeled my legs behind his back-and Connor lowered me down, impaling me on his cock.

"Ahh..." I moaned, relieved to have him back inside me.

An instant later, I felt the bedroom wall against my back, and Connor was thrusting vigorously once again-this time standing up.

"You are such a stud," I smiled.

But Connor didn't smile back. He just stared at me with those desperately hungry eyes and began thrusting faster and harder. The strong hands supporting my bare buttocks got frisky, teasing fingertips across my anus.

"Connor..." I whimpered, sensing a monster tidal wave of an orgasm approaching on the horizon.

He went for broke, slamming into me as hard as he could-every impact rattling my teeth. My fingers clawed at his muscular back, holding on for dear life. His lips tugged at my nipples-

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I went off the deep end, a stream of half-conscious horny words pouring out of me with his every thrust:

"Oh yeah! Fuck me you stud! Fill me up! Fuck my little pussy! I'm so wet for you, Connor! I'm so fucking wet! Harder! Harder! Aaah!!"

The sound of my voice finally set Connor off. His face contorted in beautiful agony-his cock spasmed inside the deepest part of me-

I screamed. That tidal wave of pleasure smashed down on me with all its force, and every muscle in my body went suddenly, blissfully, limp. Panting, Connor dropped me onto the bed and withdrew his sticky cock from my body. I fought to get air back in my lungs.

"That was..."

"Yeah," he whispered.

He stretched out beside me on the bed, we looked into each other's eyes, and-still entirely out of breath-we kissed.

Thirty seconds later, Tracy started to moan.

********

SHANE

********

Earlier that night...

I gripped the steering wheel with white knuckles.

After three years of unconsummated tension, and an entire day of build-up, Tracy was on fire. Mid-blowjob, she dazedly muttered, "Mmm, I could suck your cock forever," and I'm fairly sure she meant it. The look in her eyes brought me right to the edge-every nerve in my body screaming for me to just cut loose and blow my load in the girl's beautiful mouth.

But I didn't. Much as it pained me to do so, I pulled Tracy's loving red lips off my cock and zipped up my pants.

"Not just yet," I chided her. She whimpered in frustration.

Instead, I pulled her onto my lap-the two of us passionately dry-humping as we kissed and moaned and whispered in each other's ears about all the naughty things that might have been.

"I can't believe we waited a whole year to do this," she panted. "Giving you that lap dance last Christmas was like the most exciting thing I've ever done. Why didn't you ask for a repeat performance?"

"I thought it was just a 'once in a lifetime' sort of a treat."

Tracy suddenly pulled away, levelling her gaze at me, "And who the hell put THAT idea in your head?"

"After the wedding, Connor came up to me and said-"

"Connor?! He told me YOU said that."

"I said it? No, no, he came up to me and asked if-"

"Exactly! He ASKED! He wasn't TELLING you it was once in a lifetime, he was ASKING you. He and I talked about it, and he was supposed to find out if you guys were interested in taking things further!"

bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,667 Followers