The Double Date That Didn't End Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,667 Followers

I blinked. "I... I guess I misinterpreted."

"You 'misinterpreted?!'" She turned red. "Do you have any idea how much it messed with my head when you didn't want to fool around with me again after that night?"

I laughed, but Tracy didn't share my amusement. "Trace, considering how much of our honeymoon was spent with Ria role-playing that she was you, I think it's safe to say that I wanted you VERY badly after that night."

"Then how come you waited a mothefucking year to make move?"

"Because you and Connor broke up! It would have been weird!"

"We only broke up because of you!" she shouted.

The moment the words escaped her lips, Tracy immediately regretted at what she'd said, cupping a hand over her mouth and muttering, "I'm sorry, I'm just horny and I don't know what I'm saying. Ignore me."

"Tracy, how am I supposed to ignore that? What do you mean you broke up because of me?"

She frowned, "I-I talked about you a lot, with Connor. About all the things I wanted to do with you. Mostly, it just turned him on-like foreplay-but..."

"Oh Jesus," I sighed, feeling suddenly very awkward about what she was saying.

Tracy continued, "But then Connor asked you if what had happened on Christmas Eve was gonna be a 'one time thing,' and you said yes."

Tears welled up in her eyes.

"But I kept talking about you. And he got angry-said that if he wasn't enough for me, then maybe we should just see other people. And then..." She trailed off, tears welling up in her eyes.

I took a deep breath. "I had no idea."

"We're all so, so stupid," she sobbed. "Last night, Connor admitted that the only reason he'd gotten so angry with me was because he was just as frustrated that Ria didn't want him, either."

"Tracy-"

"And then he and I finally got back together after all those awful months-and the very next day, you and Ria suddenly want to jump our bones again? I'm so happy, and so horny, and so confused!"

She impatiently mashed her lips to mine. Still crying, Tracy rubbed her crotch against me, and so help me, I was hard.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "I never meant to hurt you."

She finally got her breathing under control, and I kissed away the tears on her soft pale cheeks. I glanced down at my watch. It was already past midnight.

"How about I drive us back?" I whispered. "And you let me make it up to you?"

...

As soon as we walked inside the cabin, I noticed Ria's shirt and designer jacket strewn across the floor. A raucous din of urgent moans and energetic thumping echoed from upstairs.

Tracy grasped my hand, anxious. Our eyes met, and we both silently acknowledged: It's really happening.

"Take me to bed," Tracy whispered.

Holding her by the hand, I led the voluptuous, golden haired beauty up the stairs-

Halfway there, we heard the guest room door slam shut in a panic, and we both burst out laughing. It was a welcome break in the tension, but it only lasted a moment. Tracy and I tiptoed into the master bedroom and laid down fully-clothed on the glorious four poster antique bed.

"Tonight, you're all mine?" Tracy asked hopefully.

"All yours. All night."

Our lips met again-not rushing it this time, just really savoring the moment. Tracy's fingertips caressed my cheek. For a few minutes, we enjoyed the sweet, electric touch of each other's lips-contrasted against the outrageously pornographic noises our significant others were making in the next room over. Eventually our hands got restless-me reaching up beneath her sweater to fondle those incredible tits, her rubbing a palm across my erection.

Teasingly, she sat up on my lap and peeled off her sweater, revealing a rather ordinary beige bra supporting the two most extra-ordinary breasts I'd ever seen. I cupped and squeezed them, unable to resist.

My hands flicked down her bra straps, reached for the thick cups-

"Ooh! I almost forgot!" she exclaimed, hopping off of me. "Wait right here!"

She turned and walked out the door, unsnapping her bra as she went and letting it tumble to the floor. The sides of Tracy's luscious boobs bounced briefly into view before she disappeared out of sight and slipped into the bathroom.

I groaned, impatient for her to return. I got up, pacing the room-until my eyes fell upon the black silk pajamas I'd worn earlier that afternoon. The ones that had gotten Tracy so adorably aroused when she'd brushed up against me.

It was time for a quick change of clothes, I decided.

Luckily for me, the exact same thought had crossed Tracy's mind. When I saw what she was wearing, my cock throbbed so hard it hurt.

"You like it?" she asked innocently.

Tracy had slipped into a pale blue nightie; a dainty, bell-shaped whiff of sheer mesh that draped like a veil over her ample curves and down past her hips-not quite covering the matching nylon panties she was wearing.

The mesh material was so utterly transparent that I could see every exquisite detail of her unsupported breasts as they bounced swayed upon her return to the bed. A pair of teeny tiny ribbons-loosely knotted above her shoulders-were all that kept the whole ensemble from sliding down to a puddle at her feet.

"My god..." I sighed, drinking in the erotic vision before me.

Smiling, Tracy threw herself onto the mattress, the impact jiggling her bosom quite nicely.

I couldn't control my eyes, which ran a marathon around her generous curves. "You look sexier right now than you've ever looked, in any of the countless thousands of fantasies I've had of you over the years."

"Even better than I looked in the shower this evening, with my big, soapy tits wrapped around your cock?"

I growled into another kiss. "Even better," I insisted.

She seemed satisfied with my answer, and rewarded me by deliberately placing my hands atop her enormous bosom. I couldn't stop staring at that nightie:

"You brought this with you?" I asked, suspicious.

"Yeah..."

"But you didn't even know Connor was coming up this week."

Tracy blushed a deep crimson, and whispered, "I bought it for you."

"For me?"

She shrugged, self-conscious. "I didn't think anything was actually going to happen, I just wanted to see that look on your face again when I wore it."

"What look?"

"THIS look, silly," she laughed, pointing up at me. "The same look you gave me last Christmas when I popped out of that box and started dancing for you. The look that makes me feel like the sexiest woman in the whole wide world."

I crawled on top of her, enjoying the way her nearly naked body instinctively responded to the feel of my silk pajamas against her skin. Tracy arched her back, thrusting those full breasts up into my chest. I craned my neck down and licked her engorged nipples through the pale mesh fabric.

"You bastard," she grinned, cupping my butt with both her hands. "You know what silk does to me."

Her soft thighs embraced me on either side, rubbing up and down from my hips to my knees-slowly grinding my erect penis against her panties.

In the other room, we could hear my wife and Tracy's boyfriend both scream their way though a couple spine-shattering orgasms.

Tracy blushed. I placed a firm hand on her bare thigh and whispered, "We can top that."

"I'm counting on it," she grinned.

Our lips molded back together, tongues teasing. Hands roaming. Hips grinding.

Then she pulled my face away and whispered, "I have a confession to make."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. All these cross-ups between the four of us-all this swinging or swapping or whatever you want to call it-it was my idea."

"Don't be silly, we all wanted it."

"We all wanted it, but I'm the one who-Mmm!-made it happen!"

She gave a jolt as my hand cupped the outside of her warm, wet panties.

"Last year, I-Ooh yes!-got so obsessed with the idea of fucking you that I-Unh!-I hatched this whole plan to get Connor together with Ria. I figured if the two of them had sex, then you and I could-Oh yes!"

I stroked a single finger across the outline of her pussy lips.

Tracy continued, "I got the idea when Ria was out shopping for her bridal lingerie. I took one glance at how fucking hot she looked, and I knew that Connor wouldn't be able to control himself if he saw her like that."

"So you-?"

"I filled Ria's head with a bunch nonsense about her needing to get a 'man's perspective.' Which meant putting on a show for Connor. I wanted to get them both so hot for each other that they crossed a line. Did something so naughty, they couldn't ignore what had happened. Then you and I would have an excuse to do the same. I even told Connor to start touching her..."

My heart was pounding. I pulled aside Tracy's drenched panties and wiggled a finger inside her boiling hot cunt.

"You told Connor to touch my wife?" I asked.

"Yes! Oh yes! I knew it was wrong, but I just couldn't help myself. I had to do something. We were all so fucking horny for each other, I knew it would only take a tiny push to get the ball rolling. And it almost worked! A week later, Ria asked me to strip for you."

I shook my head in amusement, "You did all that, just so you'd have an excuse to fool around with me?"

She nodded.

With a wink, I collected the four long pillows from our bed and stripped the pillowcases off them.

"What are you doing?" Tracy asked.

"You really do belong on Santa's naughty list," I joked.

Then I pinned both her hands behind her head and, using the four pillow cases as makeshift rope, tied her wrists to the edge of the antique wooden bed.

Tracy but her lip, nervous. "And are you gonna punish me for being naughty?"

"Are you kidding? If it wasn't for you, none of this would have been possible. I'm gonna reward you, baby. I'm gonna give you everything you've been dreaming of."

"Ooh," she chuckled happily.

Then I spread her legs apart, briefly caressing the sensitive flesh between her thighs-and tied her ankles to opposite sides of the bed, leaving Tracy bound spread-eagled and powerless.

Her eyes flashed with arousal-

Then I covered them up, stripping the black silk sash from my pajamas and tying it like a blindfold over her eyes. Tracy's whole body shivered in anticipation.

Much as I was tempted to dive mouth-first between her legs, I knew we'd both enjoy it more if I really took the time to bring her to a proper boil. I peeled the silk shirt off my back and, after permitting myself one more chance to gaze at her gorgeous, busty body, I touched that silk to her cheek.

Tracy sucked in an excited breath of air.

I trailed the silk across her plump red lips and slender white throat, down to her collarbone, then slipped it beneath the neckline of her nightie and over the soft curve of her breast.

"Ahh," she panted, reflexively clenching the muscles of her thighs.

Gently-slowly-I teased the silk across her exposed nipples and leaned in to tickle the sensitive flesh with my breath.

"Oh you're killing me!" she half moaned, half laughed. "I'm already so fucking wet!"

She really was. I could see the moisture seeping through her little panties, and the perfume of her arousal hit my nose. I teased the strip of silk down across her navel, just beneath the waistband of her underwear-then rubbed it back and forth across Tracy's sinfully bald public mound.

"Mmm," she moaned, grinning beneath the blindfold.

I gave my beautiful lover a fleeting, one-second taste of the silk against her bare clit, then cruelly pulled it away to tease the supple nude flesh of her inner thighs. Her panties were soaked through completely. Droplets of honey poured down Tracy's legs, onto the bedsheets-the scent of her making me dizzy with desire...

I couldn't resist. Leaning forward, I softly pressed the flat of my tongue against her sweet, dripping cunt and started licking.

"Oh god!" she squealed, caught totally off-guard. I used my teeth to tug her delicate underwear down off her legs, then nibbled my way back up to her core-relishing the way her naked pussy kept drooling all over my face. Tracy's fabulous buttocks clenched again and again with every slow, delicious swipe of my tongue.

"Oh Shane," she moaned.

"You taste so good," I panted.

My hands snaked up beneath her nightie to grab onto those magnificent breasts. I twisted and tugged at the buds of her nipples, provoking a surprised shriek of ecstasy.

"Mmm! Yes! Oh god, yes! More!"

Sensing that she was already heading towards an early climax, I backed my tongue off her cunt and moved it upwards, licking away at the silky smooth patch of skin where her public hair should have been.

"This is torture," she moaned. "I wanna touch you, too!"

I pointedly ignored her, backing away off the bed.

"What are you doing? Where'd you go?" she whimpered.

I stripped myself naked, then circled around the bed, grinning at how Tracy twisted her blindfolded head back and forth to better hear what I was up to.

I crawled over her horny, helpless body, then pressed the tip of my cock down onto Tracy's lips.

She yelped in surprise, but quickly went to work with bathing my shaft in happy kisses. A pearl of precum bubbled out from my tip, which I smeared around her mouth like lipgloss.

Tracy was all-to-happy to lick it off.

Then, just as she was really getting into it, I pulled my cock away from her face and circled the bed once more, this time lining myself up between her widespread thighs-

"Holy shit," Tracy groaned, for the first time feeling the sensation of my bare penis pressing against the naked lips of her cunt.

Finally, mercifully, I reached forward and lifted the blindfold from her brow. Tracy briefly met my eyes with her own, then dropped her gaze to where my out-of-control erection was poised to enter her willing body.

She bit down on her plump lower lip. The gossamer mesh of her barely-there nightie rippled from the the excitement of her breathing.

"Is this really... real?" she asked.

I stroked my cock back and forth around the outside of her cunt, coating it in Tracy's juices.

"Oh god!" she moaned, throwing her head back in lustful frustration. "Untie me!"

I held out for another minute, teasing her until it was absolutely unbearable-and then finally untied her wrists and ankles.

Tracy attacked me, pouncing like a hungry predator and swarming every inch of my body with desperate kisses. Her slick, swollen pussy rubbed against the length of my shaft-burning on contact-and her fingernails clawed at my my hair. Amidst the chaos, I slipped the shoulder straps off her nightie and let it drop around her waist-then smothered my face with her abundant cleavage and groaned.

We kissed-deeply and passionately-grabbing at every inch of sweaty, naked skin. Tracy's eyes welled up with emotion:

Then I threw her down onto the bed and eagerly spread her legs apart with my thighs. Once again, the tip of my cock lined up perfectly with her entrance...

We'd endured three whole years of pent-up desire...

One hundred and fifty six weeks of fantasies...

More than a thousand days of non-stop lust...

Tracy's breath caught. Her heartbeat thundered. And then-

"Unh!" she cried out, tears streaming freely down her face as I finally sheathed my entire penis inside the heat of her body.

Tracy whimpered. Her thighs clamped around my waist, drawing me deeper-and we both MOANED with pleasure. I withdrew slowly-

"Oh Shane," she panted.

Then I slid back into her-

"Yes!" she moaned. Tracy's hands grabbed at my hair, holding on possessively while she peppered my entire face with kisses.

"Tracy!" I groaned, already thrusting into her with speed and passion. The flesh of my pelvis clapped loudly against hers. Our eyes locked together, blazing with desire-

Then I ruthlessly brought down my lips and we screamed our pleasure into each other's mouths.

"Oh Shane! It's so good! Oh yes!"

I arched my back for better leverage, watching the way her huge tits shook with my every thrust.

We rolled over-her on top now-and my entire field of vision was filled with Tracy's wildly bouncing boobs.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!!" she shouted, her voice rising to a high-pitched shriek. "God, yes!"

My hips hammered up into her, rattling the bed frame. Tracy collapsed forward, dropping her heavy bosom onto my chest as she clamped her teeth around my lower lip-drawing blood.

The shock of pain jolted me into action, and I rolled us both over again-spanking her ass hard in retaliation for the bite. Tracy yelped, but there was an obvious note of pleasure in it. Her eyes went crazy with lust, and her body writhed beneath mine-totally out of control.

"So good! So good! So go-o-o-o-d!"

My whole world shrunk down, until it there was nothing else in it but Tracy:

The echo of her erotic, animal screaming. The view of her ample, shuddering breasts. And the grip of her exquisitely tight cunt.

She looked so fucking hot splayed out beneath me like that, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back the volcanic eruption building throughout my body.

She tugged at her own nipples as I pistoned in and out. The girl's golden hair fell in a mess across her face, clinging to the light sweat on her brow.

"Shane, I'm so close! Oh god, I'm almost there!"

"Me too!"

"Unh! Unh! Oh GOD!!!"

The volcano inside me became a raging, primal god. Tracy's voluptuous body spasmed beneath me, convulsing with cataclysmic shock waves of pleasure. She arched her back so hard I thought she'd break in half, and those mouth-watering tits swung up at my face-

"Aah!" I wailed. Unable to hold myself back, I grabbed hold of her huge, naked boobs-squeezed-

And that volcano inside me blew itself to pieces. My every muscle clenched like a fist as I poured myself into Tracy's still-climaxing body, over and over again. She clawed at the bedsheets, eyes scrunched shut tight beneath an unbearable avalanche of bliss.

Ever so slowly, the fog cleared. We floated back down to earth, two limp bodies entwined, our lips pressed reassuringly together.

"I love you," she moaned. "I love you so much."

My cock was still hard inside of her. My vision blurred, and the room spun circles around me once more.

"I... Jesus, Tracy," I sighed. "I love you, too."

My words sent a final, orgasmic aftershock through her body.

I was still only half aware, but I knew that what we'd just said was absolutely true. Wonderfully, terribly, incredibly, horrifyingly true. I loved this girl, just as surely as I loved my own wife.

Whatever that meant for the four of us, one thing was certain:

There was no going back.

To Be Continued...