All Comments on 'The Double Date That Didn't End Ch. 07'

by bosombuddies

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
3/5

Compared to most other stories of the genre I thought this final chapter was good, but against the rest in the series it felt ... I don't know, a little anti-climactic. I like that you setup framework for a spin-off of the series. Will be interested to see what you come up with. Despite my minor griping I know you will continue to improve your craft, and I look forward to the future results.

mabell3368mabell3368about 9 years ago
Good Good Stuff!

Nicely done. A good, open-ended conclusion that hints at what may come, or can be left as is to allow the reader to supply the what follows. Minor grammar errors and typos, but nothing to detract from the overall enjoyment of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please write more of this or a new series your stories are great

urge5150urge5150almost 9 years ago
More please...

I am a big fan of your work... in fact, that is the first comment I've made as an actual registered member. Love The Waiting Game and Bosom Buddies as well (additional comments are on the way there). I would to see additional chapters involving this new couple... or a new "Triple Date" series to start from here. I adore the Traci/Shane dynamic, and Traci/Ria as well... ahh, who the hell am I kidding? The more Traci the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more more more

I need more of your work.

sithonsithonover 8 years ago
I liked it, but...

Adding the third couple at the end ruins the symmetry of the story. A beautiful four part yin and yang symbol turns into an odd Mandelbrot set . Too many moving parts.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Great story

I have read and enjoyed both your story series. For me, both had a number of elements that came together that made this a good read. Firstly, there was a story line on which everything else hang. This kept the interest and while, in general terms, it was possible to guess where we were heading, it was good to see how you crafted it to make it happen. The next thing was the number of characters. Too many and it becomes confusing and too few it becomes boring. You seemed to get this just about right in both series. The next thing is that fiction is all about fantasy and, providing nothing jars you out of the fantasy by seeming weird or out of place, then suspending rational thought is part of the pleasure. For the most part you got this dead on. Although there were other elements that were great, the final thing I would like to mention is the level of description and dialogue. Everything seemed to hold together and flow naturally. Telling it from first person (even when the first person switched) makes the story much easier to read. The fact that you clearly indicated the switch of story teller but didn't go back too much over old ground was a very good technique. Don't worry about the odd spelling mistake or misused word - that only becomes an issue when it is at a level that makes reading and understanding difficult.

Seriously, if you have other stories in you, I would love to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
next chapter?

You have some of the best stories on the site. Well done. Any plans to have some triple date stories?

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
really good series!

Great story line...nice touch at the end!

sanser6sanser6over 8 years ago
This calls for a new chapter

Please

bowlerhatbowlerhatover 8 years ago
Overdone

The last chapter was not needed and 4,5 &6 could have been combined into two.

It is all well and good prolonging the suspense but I thought it went on a little too long and the momentum was lost.

BrokenAweBrokenAweabout 8 years ago
extremely enjoyable

my only qualm was the female bisexuality without male bisexuality. it made the relationship dynamics feel a little unbalanced to me.

but i'm still giving the whole thing 5 stars.

thank you for this brilliant story. i can't wait to see what you create next.

fifty5fifty5over 7 years ago
a LONG read

I've been reading this, a chapter or so a night, for almost a week. It has kept me wanting more - and getting it - for the whole time. Must check what else is in the story book! XOX

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
The 3rd couple ruined it for me.

All the way through it's been about attraction but also about people who genuinely care about each other and then you just throw in a chance encounter for another couple to add to the mix? All the issues they had with emotions and jealousy and the years of friendship foundation they had to get over it and you think another random couple will be fine to add to the mix?

It cheapens the whole story for me.

argeelogargeelogalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding

I gave 5 stars for every chapter. Your writing is easy to read and the level of dialog and detail is perfect. Thank you for sharing this series with us.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

This story begs for a sequel.

Excellent tale, well told.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleover 3 years ago
Loved it!

I loved the whole series. you write well and keep the plot and sex moving very well.

Please do more!

A technical point: Please put spaces around your dashes. They print like hyphens and the two words just look like weird hyphenations. Even if you use other forms of dashes, still put spaces. It would improve readability.

Lover3adsLover3adsover 2 years ago

I loved it so much! you could do a sequel. it was wonderful! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truth or dare leading to MM on next Holliday would compleat the circle maybe the new couple is bi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shane and Ria are both domineering, which is why they need to find someone else to place under their dominance. And Connor and Tracy are two submissive ones who are perfect fit to fill that role.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Well, I've read all of your submissions now. I enjoyed all of them very much. Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ho-ly FUCK! What a great ending!

And, of course, I want to know what happens next. Absolutely perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbosombuddies@bosombuddies
1/2/2016 - happy New Years everybody. Posted my stories from here up on CHYOA.com, to make it easy for anyone interested in taking them in different directions (looking at you, people who thought Ian wound up with the wrong girl in Bosom Buddies). Here's the link: https://ch...