All Comments on 'The Double Date That Didn't End Ch. 01-02'

by bosombuddies

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Doesn't make sense

How is a guy with muscles on muscles invisible and/or a teddy bear to some but a stud to others? Doesn't make sense to me.

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 10 years ago
Very well done!

A superb sequel to the Bosom Buddies series. Well developed characters and very real, very believable interactions.

A true story of love, lust and friendship.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Begs for a sequel

I really liked this, especially the characters' awareness of the tension and lines they don't want to cross. I would love to see how that develops.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I love everything about this.

I love your characters. I'm rooting for all of them, which I didn't think would be the case at the beginning of the story. The tension between them was delicious. The dialogue was perfect. They talk like I do. I'm looking forward to the second installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I really liked this

I liked your characters, plot, pacing etc. A truly good read.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 10 years ago
Well done

I always enjoy your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

good read. you kept rooting your characters on. you also have this set up for a 2nd chapter which i hope you write.......partner switching???

vonWachsteinvonWachsteinover 10 years ago

Once again, we get a positively brilliant yarn to read. Sweet, hot, properly paced, simply brilliant.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
That was seriously good.

In the end kind of romantic.

I usually get sick to the stomach when there is fooling around on partners and such, but this was handled in such a way to leave me with a " I've just read a really well told story" feeling, all warm and fuzzy. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well Done! Loved it!

I read "The Waiting Game" while waiting for this second part and really liked it, too. Guess I'll have to start reading the "Bosom Buddies" series while I wait to see if there is another part to this series, or if you come up with something new for your next effort. But I will be watching for whatever you present for our entertainment next!

lordoftheflieslordofthefliesover 9 years ago
Sexy

Good stuff.

More? Anal, please?

mabell3368mabell3368over 9 years ago
It's a good start!

Lots of possibilities here that I am certain to enjoy. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!

The Santa bachelorette party is the hottest part of the series. I know you finished this story at chapter 7, but you could easily continue on with it.

RoboboyRoboboyover 7 years ago
Wow

I would have given this story 6 stars if I could have. Beautifully paced and well written. I know this seems like a low bar, but the spelling and grammar are flawless, which is a rare thing on this site. Not a single "it's" for "its" or "lay" for "lie"! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fine except for the beginning swapping.

That always bodes a tumult.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just read the below comment from Roboboy about grammar.

I believe it must be an age related thing, but after an ‘if’ another speculative word, the tense changes like so: “if I were to ask you.” Not if I was to ask you.”

Bill S.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work! Gee... i wonder where this is going? Heh,heh, heh...

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Oh very good, oh I just seen you have done a part 3, great character and description

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbosombuddies@bosombuddies
4665 Followers
1/2/2016 - happy New Years everybody. Posted my stories from here up on CHYOA.com, to make it easy for anyone interested in taking them in different directions (looking at you, people who thought Ian wound up with the wrong girl in Bosom Buddies). Here's the link: https://ch...