The Double Date That Didn't End Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,660 Followers

Connor took me aside and bought me a drink at the bar.

Keeping his voice low, he asked, "So, is everything cool? About what happened last night, I mean. I know we all kind of agreed ahead of time, but I wanted to make sure you—"

"Everything is cool," I answered, clapping him on the back. "We all had a good time. No regrets."

"It was a special occasion, right? Once in a lifetime?"

I didn't know how to answer. Was he implying something? Did I want this to become a recurring thing? Ria and me fooling around with Connor and Tracy?

Did Ria?

Did they?

I decided there were too many variables; too many opportunities to screw up our friendship. So I just shrugged and toasted his glass.

"Once in a lifetime," I agreed. And we both drank.

When we finally made it back to our hotel room, Ria and I were falling-down exhausted. So much excitement, and so little sleep. My wife clung to me like a child as I carried her across the threshold and set her down on the king-size bed. We lay on top of the covers together, unable to rise, just snuggling and kissing.

She tenderly held my face and whispered, "I know we can both barely move, but—you think you've still got it in you to consummate this thing?"

I slowly licked her throat in response, feeling her body respond beneath me, coming back to life.

We hadn't bothered to light any candles. Hadn't turned on any romantic music to set the mood. No massage oils. No toys. Our first time as husband and wife was just the two of us, on a bed, in the dark. Kissing, panting, fingers fumbling with unfamiliar clothing.

I untied the back of her corset and Ria let out an almost orgasmic groan of gratitude.

"Holy shit, that thing was uncomfortable. I can finally breathe again!"

She spun around to kiss me, letting her full breasts tumble out of the loosened corset. Her hand reached inside my open fly and found my cock.

"Seems my clothes are getting kind of uncomfortable, too," I panted. So she took them off, one by one, until I was 100% naked for her.

Ten minutes ago, I'd been dead on my feet—but my wife's ministrations had my blood pumping again in no time. Ria started to undress herself, but I urgently shook my head for her to stop.

"No, I want you just like that. I wanna fuck my wife while she's wearing that dress."

She just smiled at me, reclined comfortably onto her back, and spread her legs invitingly.

"Anything for my sexy husband."

I loved hearing her say that word.

With my cock leading the way, I crawled on top of her and hiked up the enormous ball gown skirt until I could see her white satin panties. I didn't even bother taking them off, just tugged them aside to expose her soft, willing pussy—and pushed myself inside.

"Ohhh..." Ria moaned. Her slender, sexy legs crossed behind my back and pulled me deeper.

"I love you so much."

"I love you, too."

It was those words, more than anything we were doing with our bodies, that finally pushed us over the edge. For the first time since I could remember, Ria reached orgasm without screaming. Her body seized and shuddered. She bit down on her lower lip, staring intensely into my eyes while her face contorted in beautiful, ecstatic agony—

The floodgates inside of me shattered, and I poured into her with every single drop that I had.

Later that night, after some cuddling and a bit of much-needed rest, Ria excused herself into the bathroom to shower and change while I went about lighting candles and opening a bottle of champagne. We were both clearly too tired to turn the night onto a marathon love-making session, but we still wanted to do things properly.

I reclined naked on the bed, already hardening at the thought of my wife walking out wearing whatever sexy lingerie she and Tracy had picked out.

I wasn't prepared for it.

Ria had apparently decided to skip toweling off after her shower. When she stepped out of the bathroom, she was still soaking wet and trailing steam. Her long, dark hair dribbled rivulets of water down her perfect body, dampening the already sheer white underwear she had on. The two brief pieces of lace that draped across my wife's bouncing, braless tits were clinging to the wet skin like a layer of paint.

I whistled at the vision walking towards my bed. "If that's how you looked the other day when Connor saw you, then no wonder he couldn't keep his hands to himself!"

"Sorry again about that," she smirked, crawling on top of me and pressing her hot, wet body to mine.

"Don't be. I'm not. If that hadn't happened, then none of this stuff would have come out in the open, and we'd never have gotten to enjoy fooling around with our friends last night."

"I suppose it all worked out for the best, then. Getting those urges out of our system before we tied the knot."

I kissed her, wondering if she was right. Had we really "gotten it out of our systems?" Or was the sexual tension between us and our friends just going to get worse, now that we'd all had a taste of what we'd been missing? Was what happened last night the end of it, or just the beginning?

But whatever questions I had about the future were promptly forgotten when Ria spun herself around 180 degrees—dropping her tongue to my cock and her pussy to my face—69'ing me in that sexy, damp lingerie.