The Double Team Ch. 03: Operation J

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny stretched her mouth overtop of the enlarged cocks and began bobbing her head up and down. "Fuck yeah bro!" exclaimed Frank with a clear view of both cocks disappearing into Jenny's mouth.

Frank held Jenny's head and began fucking her mouth. Cole joined in by thrusting into her mouth from the bottom position. With their pumps in unison, they fucked her mouth faster and faster while pressing her head further down on their dicks. Jenny was amazed her mouth could handle both of the cocks so deep and so rigorously. She was enjoying it, knowing the guys were getting off on their dicks rubbing together in her mouth.

"Oh, I'm cumming again!" Frank said.

"Me Too bro! Fuck Tyler Johnson!" Cole said while busting his nut first into Jenny's mouth. The group laughed together after hearing Cole's ejaculatory comments.

Jenny took both cocks out her mouth after the guys ejaculated for the second time that night. She squeezed both cocks together in her right hand as the last drops of semen were milked out. "So fucking hot you guys!" Jenny said in awe of the two wet dicks in her hand. "This was unreal. You guys know how to please a woman."

Mission Accomplished! Frank and Cole gave each other an epic high five. They had dethroned Tyler Johnson and had in Jenny their first double team convert.

12