The Dragon Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I could, I looked in the bowl. Six inches, dark and solid and lumpy all the way, hence the heavy drop. Oddly, the smell was faint and earthy. Dana made sure I got my eyeful, and wiped and washed her hands and flushed. We dressed.

"Worth it?" she asked.

"Yes. Definitely," I noted.

"Should we plan to do it again?" she asked.

"Do you have time? Can we figure out some financial arrangement?"

"We can agree. And we'll do it outside of here. My place," Dana declared.

"Is that workable?" I asked her.

"It's just me. Neighbors, but not super close around. My own house, not an apartment," she said. "It'll be fine."

"Is there a catch?" I remarked.

"I think there will be. Meet me here tomorrow by five or so. We'll leave and we'll talk about it," she decided.

"You got night shift?" I asked.

"No. Last club appointment by 4 p..m. Then I'm out. Two on Saturday, done before noon. Nothing again till Monday night," she explained.

Back up we went via elevator. Dana walked me to the door. "Have a good night. Get some sleep. See you tomorrow." I headed for the Cadillac and then home.

Friday

I cut work a tad early and drove to the club to meet Dana. I rolled into the lot behind the building dead at 5 o' clock. I entered at the street, and, naturally, the lady who had welcomed me the previous night was there. She motioned me to a booth very near the door, and I sat. Her cell phone appeared and she selected a number and called it.

Three minutes later, Dana appeared. She wandered over to the door lady and spotted me in the booth. She stepped over and asked if I was ready, and I said yes. "Am I following you?" I asked.

"That depends," she said. "What do you drive?" I told her about the Cadillac. "We'll take yours. Mine will be fine here in the lot for the weekend. Can I drive it?" she asked. It was fully insured, so I said. "Why not?"

We headed out and around to the lot. Dana walked to a late-model Honda Accord sedan and retrieved her garage door opener. I went to the Caddy and climbed into the front passenger seat. Dana slid in at the wheel. "Mmmm. Nice," she declared.

We drove for ten minutes, into a cul-de-sac. The Cadillac rolled about halfway down, then swung into a driveway. The garage opened and she drove in. We entered into the kitchen, and directly ahead of that was the living room. On the left side was a stairway to the second floor.The outer wall of the stairwell had a pair of doors in it. Dana said one was a closet and the other was a full bath. Two bedrooms and a half-bath on the second floor.

"Remember I said there was a catch or two to pursuing this particular interest of ours?" I nodded.

"Condition one. I'll cook dinner for two nights. Spaghetti tonight and French toast tomorrow night. Good, solid food to help me do the deed for you."

"Condition two. Take this." She held out a medium-size pill. "You know what a BSA is?" I nodded. "OK. It can't hurt you at all. Just one tonight." I took the pill and downed it with a little water.

"Condition three. I have never had anyone sit with me on the toilet while I shit. But I liked it. When I was dropping that loaf last night, I thought about one other thing; imagine if he ate some of this. I could feed him. I got turned on thinking about it.

So, I haven't pooped yet today. After we eat, I will, and I want to feed you some. Now, not all of it. My loads are always big. Alright. Don't panic. I'm not going to hold you down or tie you to a chair and shove it down your throat. So, I'll get the spaghetti going and we'll eat, then we'll watch a movie."

I retreated to the couch with a book. Dana got materials and ingredients together and had the pasta ready in 15 minutes. We added sauce and sat down with some fruit. I ate slowly, and not a lot. Dana had a fair portion. She did dishes. "Did you save room?" she asked quietly. I nodded.

We sat down together. Dana tucked me into her lap. We found Gone in 60 Seconds and settled in. Dana took her shirt and bra off. I now noticed tattoos all the way from her shoulder to her wrist on each arm. Two long, multi-colored Chinese-style dragons. I made a note to myself to ask about them.

Dana cuddled gently, letting my head rest on her breasts. I let my erection loose in my boxers. The next two hours flew. Dana went back to the kitchen. She turned on the light and dished up leftover spaghetti from the fridge. She plated it, and heated it. She drew out a chair, and led me in and sat me down. She took off her jeans and panties.

She took the plate, back to me, and spread her legs and tucked it under her ass. She relaxed, passing gas loudly twice. In another two minutes, she tensed and pushed. I didn't see a lot, but sensed the brown mass of her turd falling slowly to the plate.

Dana sighed and carefully moved the plate. The turd she created was thick, long, and looked a bit soft. It curled to the circular shape of the plate. It smelled really ripe. She set the plate on the table, then moved me off the chair. She sat, and put me on her lap. She held the plate, right up under my nose. Her other hand and a fork came up, and she used the edge to slice about an inch from the fat end of the huge loaf. "Plenty soft," she noted.

The fork came up. I slowly opened my mouth and Dana guided the fork in. I closed my mouth and pulled the still-warm mass off the fork. It was bitter. A bit sticky. "Work it around in your mouth. Then swallow," Dana recommended. I did, still having a layer there after I swallowed. Dana sliced another forkful. Now knowing what it took, Dana guided the fork and I took a second mouthful. Then a third was down.

"Enough?" she asked. I nodded. I took water and swished it fiercely for several minutes. I spit brown. From the bag I always traveled with came my toothbrush and Listerine mouthwash. I brushed my teeth thoroughly three times., with three tools. Then I swished mouthwash another four. The toothbrushes hit the trash.

Dana took the plate again and spread her legs. I watched her apparently start to rub herself, then she gasped and stifled a full-on scream. She carefully showed me the plate. She had squirted strongly on her turd. She moved to the bathroom, the toilet flushed, and she washed thoroughly. She wandered back out in a robe. She stepped out after emptying the pasta, letting the plate soak in bleach water, and dropped it in the trash.

"What's one spent plate, right?" she asked, grinning. She wandered over and sat on the couch again, beckoning to me. I walked over and she tucked me back into her lap.

"That was a big monster," she said, her eyes widening. "It was a heavy turn-on for me. Then when I was done, it was like, "Oh, a little gross...let's not repeat that." "You survived though. Thank you for tasting my shit."

Dana busted out laughing. Her statement sounded ridiculous, and I leaned back and relaxed and laughed too.

"That's the naughtiest thing I will do with you. And we won't do it again, even if you come to see me a year from now. It was sudden curiosity."

"People think I'm a wicked bitch, with the hair and the tats. Some figure my 'Dragon Lady' nickname comes from the combination of those things. I'm really a nice lady. I just play on the look and the nickname when some clients bring it up. And, check this out," she said.

She shifted me off her lap and stood, removing the robe. And across her entire upper back was another tattoo. A yin-yang symbol, with a large dragon curled around it, appearing to stare out off her skin. The tail and body drooped down most of her back.

"Cool," I said. Several hours?"

"Nine or ten," Dana confirmed.

As late as it was, we made our way to bed. Dana said it was fine if we shared a bed, and it seemed as though she wanted me to accept. I did. It was nice falling asleep next to her.

Saturday

Both of us were up early. We had breakfast together, nothing fancier than cereal and juice. Dana was off to her morning appointments by nine. Another thing I always traveled with was my laptop, and I logged on with Dana's help and checked my mail to be sure nothing was sideways at work.

Dana returned by 11:30 in the morning. Another half hour and we were fixing sandwiches and some basics for lunch.

"This is the routine for the weekend. Eat, watch movies, cuddle, poop together, maybe a little sex, sleep. Wake up and repeat," she said, laughing. I grinned.

After lunch, we threw in some exercise. We went after a few groceries, with Dana driving carefully again. We watched more TV, and both of us were avid readers.

At dinner time, as promised, Dana made French toast. We sat down to another movie from her personal library, 50 First Dates with Sandler and Barrymore.

When it was over, Dana stood me up and turned me around, parking me on her lap instead of in it. She was again nude. I was in nothing but boxer shorts.

"Seriously," Dana said. "I've not really been one for cuddling. But it seems pretty good with you." I slid my hands around her upper back, and gently put my face in her tits. I rubbed it around for a few minutes, then switched to fondling her breasts with my hands. Then I used my lips, and Dana was breathing heavy after several minutes.

The TV was still on in the background, and we heard a plug for "Kiss the Girls" with Morgan Freeman. "Oh, good movie," Dana declared. I turned so I could watch, and Dana left me sitting on her lap, gently running her hands around my back. This continued for several minutes, and then I eased backwards so I was leaning on her, and we focused on the movie.

A half hour later, Dana took one of my wrists and lifted it, and let go. It dropped like a limp noodle. She repeated, and got the same result. "Are you sleeping?" she asked. "Why are you so relaxed?"

"This is nice," I pointed out. Dana's hands moved up and down my torso. I let her work, enjoying the feel of her hands. The movie continued, then ended after two and a half hours.

Dana slid me off her lap, and channel-surfed. At one point she slid her arm around me, and pulled me close to lean on her. "I don't suppose you'd be up for a plumper hump?" she asked, looking at me with a wide grin and an arched eyebrow.

"A plumper hump? Pink hair and tats. A PAWG pumping my dick? Nah. Can't do that."

Dana was laughing, because she was listening to my pornstar-flavored language. But then we started kissing, and I got hard. Dana reached to where she had let her robe fall. I guessed correctly that she was chasing condoms.

She slid the condom on for me and ditched my boxers. She was positioned to be on top, and she started to move. I carefully tugged her over me. I grabbed her ass and shoved her pussy into my pelvis, and felt some of her weight settle, and I relaxed, enjoying the feel of her warm, soft flesh pushing on me. Dana felt this effect, and she worked a gentle grind. She leaned over and let her breasts engulf my face. The grind continued, and I groaned the whole time. I played with her ass with my hands.

Well aware my hard-on was fully loaded, she carefully guided me into her. She started a slow, steady up-down rhythm, and at the bottom of it, with her heft pushing into me, I relaxed. She slowed the pace more, and lip-locked me gently, pushing tongue into my mouth. After a couple minutes of kissing, Dana dropped her head near my shoulder and took over with her hips, pumping up and down a bit faster, shoving a bit harder at the bottom of the stroke.

Dana's big drooping ass cheeks shook. I took my hands and let them rest on her butt while she worked. She looped her hands under my shoulders, and she panted hard, breathing deep.

This lady had crazy hips, because she set to letting them slam home, and back up again, and down, until she pulled out, and leaned down, grunting long. She buried her nails around my shoulders. I gasped, and took to smacking her ass repeatedly to block my own pain. Then I felt a warm gush, and Dana relaxed.

There was a mess at the bottom of my belly, and I wondered if she'd drawn blood at my back. She rolled off me, and gave a stern, no-bullshit order to let her have a look. She reported that there were shallow gouges in each shoulder, just deep enough to bleed a little. She went and got two damp rags. One she cleaned the mess off my belly with, the other stopped the minor bleeding in my back.

"I should have been more careful with that. I'm sorry," Dana said, looking at me carefully.

"It's not the worst that ever happened to me. Thanks for the wicked pussy squirt," I reported. Dana laughed again. "I noticed you relaxed a lot with my weight coming down," she said. "I was trying to be careful not to hurt you that way either."

"You didn't," I said. "But it felt nice the way you let some heft push on me. I liked it. Is it okay that I spanked you?"

"I'm fine," Dana reported. I wanted more lap time, so I moved over and Dana obliged me. I took up my book, and Dana started a moderate back rub. Fifteen minutes passed, and she asked, "Are you getting tired of me rubbing you, and touching you?"

"Nope, it's good," I said.

"I'm not used to being obliged when the plumper wants a fuck," she said bluntly. "I'm not used to someone tolerating my size and accepting my technique for getting laid."

"Your technique is fine. I will let you have a fuck anytime you want. You start feeling the urge, I'll leave my number before we part ways, and you call me late in the week. You can cuddle and rub my back and ride my pole, and shake that ass, eat like a horse and shit like an elephant, and I will love you doing all of it to me, every single time," I said, looking her in the face. She was laughing again before I had finished.

We continued the evening. Eventually the TV came on again, and Dana hugged me wonderfully. As we sat, she passed loud, long gas twice. There was several minutes pause and she uncorked a third rumbling report. As it came out, I startled abruptly.

Dana laughed. "Didn't mean to scare you," she said. "But it's time to shit again, and I have another idea."

I slid off her lap. She got up and disappeared into one of the bedrooms, returning in less than a minute with a bath towel that had seen better days. She folded it into a large section and draped it over the empty seat cushion. I was asked to face the back rest, and get my ass as close to the flat seating area as I could. I complied, after removing my clothes.

Dana put her hands on my shoulders, spread her legs, and stepped forward. "Gorilla squat," she said with a chuckle. I could feel her lowering her ass within a few inches of mine, and suddenly I understood. She was going to drop her load squarely on my ass. She stood there a few minutes, then I heard her breathing deeply. She exhaled loudly as she started the push. The end of her turd touched my skin. Dana's pushing effort became a moan.

The end of the turd pushed on my skin, then I felt it start to grow and move, and more of its length dropped toward my butt. It touched. Dana kept pushing, and the length grew some more. I felt the end drop away, and settle against my skin. Dana sighed, slowly rising to a standing position. A strong sulfur odor filled the air.

"That one's just for you, Drew. My gift," Dana said. She let it rest for a bit, then disappeared and came back with 2 pair of latex gloves. I felt her lifting the turd off my butt. She moved to where I could see.

In one hand was an eight-inch long, fist sized masterpiece, light brown, smooth, held carefully. In her other was the other set of gloves. She told me to take them and put them on. It took a few seconds, but I managed.

"Take it," Dana said. I reached out and Dana placed it into my hands. I curled both hands carefully, feeling the size of her load of shit. By now I was no longer so conscious of the smell. "Whoa," I said.

"Yeah, it's big. It felt good again too," Dana told me. She let me marvel a few seconds longer. She took the prize back. Both of us got upright somewhat awkwardly and I followed her to the bathroom. The disposal was made and both of us washed. It was nearing 10 p.m. now. We decided to shower, doing it together, quickly but thoroughly.

Dana took her robe ,and I put on clean boxers and a t-shirt. We sat again, me on Dana's lap.

"Dana, you want some ass worship time?" I asked.

"God, no. That's awful." She leaned into me and said, "I'm kidding. I'd love to let you do that to me," she admitted. We went into the second bedroom. Dana slid out of her robe and sprawled on the bed. I joined her and straddled her knees. I reached out and rubbed both cheeks very gently. Or started to.

"No touching. Kiss it first. Do it right," Dana ordered.

"Yes, ma'am!" I said saluting in smart-ass fashion. I leaned over and put the lip service to her ass. I started on the left, sucking and pulling on the soft, drooping portion of the cheek, all lips. I moved right, and repeated, up and down the entire cheek. This took several minutes, and when finished, I asked, "Can I touch now?" Dana gave her blessing.

I reached out and gently took a handful of each cheek. They were soft and kinda doughy, because my hands sank in an inch or more. "There happens to be a lot here," I noted. "Wow."

Dana glared backwards, a decidedly dirty look. I treated each cheek like bread dough, pushing and squeezing and kneading with my hands. Up and down, deep into each cheek, for several minutes.

Finally I could stand no more. I went face-first to her ass, and shoved her massive, soft cheeks up around it. My hands shoved them around so they plastered over my face. I paused a few times to breathe. "Damn, talk about soft," I said to Dana.

"You like? Rub it more, please Drew. That felt really nice."

Now I concentrated on moderate, slow movements, both hands to one cheek. I was seeking to help it really last for her, payment for her fine efforts to keep things interesting when she was pooping for me.

I heard a lengthy moan. "Fuck...keep going. More, more, more." Dana panted. I obliged.

"Lady Jell-o Cheeks," I said. Fabulous Jell-o cheeks." Dana shook with laughter.

I stopped, looking at her nude form, how her extra cushion was arranged, no idea why I found it appealing. "It's too bad my lap won't take your weight. I just wanna soak in all the cushy parts. Just be swallowed up," I declared.

Dana was awestruck. She looked at me, her mouth open slightly. She reached out and gently pulled me off her legs. She pulled me toward her. I moved willingly, and she rotated me around so I was facing her.

Up on her hip, she scissored her legs open and tugged me in tight, carefully draping the top leg back down. She tucked my face into her tits. I slid my arms around her, and I felt her wrapping herself around me. Breathed deeply into her chest.

It was as nice as I could hope. Dana sensed it. "Enjoy," she told me. We stayed kink-wrapped for the next half hour. Then I said, "Dana, I have to piss." We disentangled ourselves.

Dana stood and I followed. Suddenly she turned and pulled me in, hugging. Her lips found my neck. I leaned into her, and suddenly I reached and pointed my semi-hard cock at her belly. I pissed, groaning at the relief, hearing it spray on her skin and run down to make a puddle on the non-carpeted floor. Dana gasped, maintaining the hug.

I felt the rush of air, and then I heard a nasty crack, and felt pain across my ass. Dana's hand struck hard repeatedly, until my cheeks stung fiercely. I started madly every time she connected.

Dana led me back to the bed, and I sprawled so my ass wouldn't protest. She located baby wipes in her bathroom and returned cleansing herself. "That was fun," she said, sitting down next to me after cleaning up the puddle on the floor.

She proceeded to sprawl me across her big thighs. I felt her hand move again, and flinched hard. Her hand floated to the middle of my back, her touch light. She drifted down into my lower back and onto my ass, where she proceeded to ever so gently fondle my not-so-padded ass cheeks. She worked. I relaxed, and the pain disappeared.