The Dragon Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I righted myself, on her lap and facing her. I hugged her, resting my head on her right shoulder with my arms across her wide back. Suddenly I felt her torso shifting, then I heard her breathing hard and sucking moisture through her nose or mouth.

She's crying...what... I thought. "Dana...Dana, stop. What did I do?" I asked. I felt her shaking her head, 'no.' "Happy cry," she said, looking at me. She swiped tears off her cheeks.

"You wanna just let it out?" I asked, and she nodded. I held her, and she let the dam break. She sobbed hard for a full five minutes. Then she dumped me to the bed, straddled me, and kissed me on the mouth. I felt her body tense, and groped her ass gently. Dana broke the kiss, and screamed, thankfully not directly in either of my ears.

A massive, long, warm splash plastered my belly. Dana collapsed, quivering. Orgasm.

"Holy shit, Dana. God, that was bigger than the first one." She reached down and smeared her sex all over my torso. "Fuck," we said in unison. Now things required another shower.

Dana went first, disappearing back to her own room. I finished, then brushed my teeth after using the toilet. I wandered back to the living room, and Dana intercepted me gently, pulled me through the door, and closed it. I hoped the heavy-duty stuff was over, as late as it was. I preferred going to bed.

Sunday

Breakfast wasn't fancy; more cereal and juice. Dana had two bowls. All the activity crammed into an hour or so before bed last night must have made her hungry. Going to the sink to deposit dishes, I felt Dana behind me, and she reached out and gently patted my rump, finishing with a slightly long rub.

She stood next to me at the sink. I blurted, "After your fantastic ass last night, I want to rip your pants off." She was wearing those thin skin-tight black stretchy things.

"Knock yourself out," she invited.

I took a knee, found the seam in the middle of the seat of the pants, and peeled a section off her skin. I took a good handful at the left, and then right. I tensed my hands, bunched my shoulders, and yanked. The fabric separated in a large hole, and I finished tearing the two halves. Dana's huge, soft, drooping ass greeted me, completely bare.

I stood and rubbed it gently. "Lady Jell-o cheeks," I said quietly in her ear. She grinned. Good thing all the window coverings were closed yet. Dana pu;;ed the damaged pants off, wandered over and sat herself on the couch. I followed. Both of us again took up our books. We tended to morning hygiene a bit later.

We took a walk to get some exercise in. The TV kept us occupied until lunch again. I ate enough, and Dana filled up. "You need another load from yours truly," she explained. Both of us returned to our books for some time. We pulled another movie from her personal collection.

Dana parked me on her thighs again, and I leaned back and relaxed.Her hands played gently with mine, and she rubbed my arms just past my wrists. They drifted around during the first hour of the movie. Then she leaned forward and looped her hands around my waist. "Ready? Noise time," she said.

She tensed, taking a deep breath. I felt her belly flex, and her hold tighten. The gas started, a noisy rumble that wasn't really muffled by the sitting cushion. Dana exhaled, and then it became a grunt, as she forced the pressure out. She was panting, and then relaxed.

Dana's lips nuzzled my neck, and we continued the movie. In another thirty minutes, Dana sat up, held me, and let go another tremendous rumble, long and rolling and with a wicked, deep sound. "Hell yeah," she noted.

In another thirty minutes, the movie finished. Dana moved me off her lap, and returned with another old towel. She spread it over the two couch cushions. She laid me out on the couch so my torso was at a slight angle. She faced me, carefully squatting low on my belly.

She stayed that way for two or three minutes. She took a breath, and started unloading another turd. It dropped a couple inches and touched my belly. Dana inhaled and pushed carefully a second time. She didn't need a third. A long sigh, and a huge turd slid up along my belly. Dana's sigh became a grunt, the push not over.

Then I heard the end of her dump slap my lower belly gently. The brown log stretched from just above my belly button to just below my nipples. It reeked of bad eggs, but felt warm.

"Oh, yes." Dana decided. She moved carefully, off to clean herself. She returned shortly, again gloved up, and carefully disposed of her trophy. It had to be nearly ten inches long, with a good healthy diameter. Baby wipes came out again to clean my torso.

Both of us next took time to finish our books. "The Dragon Lady wants another hump session," she decided. I looked at her. "Nope," I told her. She stepped around and faced me. She carefully lowered herself into my lap. She pulled my face into her tits and shook them fiercely. She stopped and pushed them up into my face, gently. "Yes," she said, standing up. She dragged me slowly to her bedroom.

I sprawled on my back on the bed. Dana eased her plus-size self over and straddled me. A condom appeared, and Dana worked a handjob until I was hard, and the rubber went into place. She used a little lubricant and guided me into her.

"I don't want to freak you out. Part of me wants to just ride you until I come again. But that might hurt you a lot. I want to make it good for you too," Dana said.

"Go slow, with a lot of push when I'm in deep. Then go as fast as you want."

And so she started, shoving her size into me carefully while she worked. Ten minutes in, I slid my hands down Dana's back, grabbed a handful of each cheek, and held her pelvis down. I came hard into the condom.

"Holy shit," she said. "I felt that." She righted herself on top of me. "Alright. Heavy-duty plumper pump time. She leaned over and gave a fabulous kiss, and blew a loud raspberry on my belly. "Ready?" she asked quietly. I nodded and wrapped my arms across the middle of her back.

She stayed low, all the motion in her wide hips. She started easy, then when she was sure of the rhythm, she pounded up and down, fast but controlled. Her head was near my ear, and I heard a pure, masculine growl from her. Faster she went. "More," she grunted.

I could feel her pussy stretching. She pulled my arms off her and pinned them above my head. She drove her hips madly, the mattress flexing under the thrusting abuse. On she went, until she bucked and my dick slid out.

She loomed above me, then screamed at the top of her lungs. Scared the shit out of me. This was followed by a torrential splash, all over my torso. Dana flopped sideways, then rolled so her back was to me.

"If the neighbors heard that..." I said. I rolled toward Dana, cuddling against her healthy derriere. Her sex dripped to the sheets. I dropped my hands low and rubbed her wet pussy thoroughly. Dana was perfectly still. She was breathing hard and deep. She shuddered, then began quivering madly. It traveled from her shoulders, down her back, and settled in her ass and thighs. Her butt was a massive mound, like jello, shaking wickedly. I stayed close, delighting in feeling her shaking ass jiggling against me. This lasted ten entire minutes.

I eventually peeled myself away and took a fast shower. When I re-entered the room, Dana was as I'd left her. I leaned over and waved a small stack of $20-dollar bills in her face. She snatched them in a blink, and said, "Mine. I hope you're broke."

We had to get back to Dana's car. She wasn't due at work till Monday, but as we arrived in the lot, she asked, "Are you doing okay? I was a bad bitch in the sack for a bit."

"I think my member broke," I joked "I'll send the bill."

"These three days were not like I expected. Your take on ladies and pooping was a total surprise, and I would indulge more people, guys or girls, like I did you, if there were more that enjoyed it the way you do," Dana declared. She leaned over and kissed me deeply. "If you don't come and see me regularly, I'll kidnap you back to my place and give you a brown facial, with a gorilla squat," she said. She opened the door and departed, grinning.

The End