All Comments on 'The DragonLord's Girl'

by ddraelynkhar

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's a shame

Too bad the editors made you gut this story as much as they did. Kind of hypocritical that they'll allow stories in which 18 year old girls are spanked and scared into a life of sexual service but they couldn't accept this one unless the girl was older...

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
From my perspective...

....the previous commentator is being unfair to this site's staff. The comment seems to confuse the thankless task of (unpaid) voluntary editor with the thankless tasks of running and managing a free porn site.

Since we, the readers and writers who access Literotica, do not pay for the privilege, the infrastructure and salaries are paid by the advertisers. There are enforceable contractual obligations, that Literotica denies publishing of pederast material. It is a difficult task to monitor and make judgement calls on all too often obtuse writings.

I am not an employee of Literotica or of any of their advertisers. As much fun it is to poke satirical fun at the site staff, I opinionate from a position of fond sympathy for all the effort they go tom in order to provide this service, at no cost to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To much death and pain

Not a fan, unable to fathom how anyone can find this arousing. It is well written though so I give it a two rather than a one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
some people LIKE their sex a little painful

and its not as if the parts that involve pain are gratuitous. A dragons cock is big. It hurts. I think the author did a good job. Very well written. One of the better ravished maidens stories and I like the little bdsm flavor it takes towards the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love the realism of a cock to big ripping you apart

It nice to see sometging like that not in a guro way though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous