The DragonLord's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lack wings like my Lord's, but I'm one to look at what I have gained, not linger on what I lack.

I longed to explore this body, to learn, to see what each inch of me is capable of... But my lord first took my face in his clawed hands, meeting my eyes and I held his gaze without fear. I could feel my soul sing when I heard his voice in actual speech not just pleasure sounds. It was a rich dark voice like a nighttime storm. I nuzzled his wrist with my cheek and muzzle.

"we need to discuss your future girl" he began. "what you want out of life. You've done well, given yourself to me in every way I could have asked of you this day."

He released me and in his hands a collar appeared, fine leather and a shining buckle. A slave's collar yes but... so well made it was not for someone that would not be a precious possession.

"There could be place for you in my world, but I have to know that you would fit into it. Just being a sexual sacrifice for one day is not enough. There's more to this collar than being a sexual being for my pleasure. At all times and in all places you must be the PERFECT dragon girl. If you fail even once, you will revert to human form and I must then kill you in public by my sword. Now, in your own words, tell me what you will do for me, and when you are done, offer the most profound thing you can think of to give me before I collar you and without being on the Sacrificial Stone."

I tried to think. Tried to comprehend what I could offer beyond my body to the dream I never even understood before I held it. I spoke slowly, processing my thoughts

"My Lord... Forgive me... But you will have to teach me what it is to BE a perfect dragon girl for you. The only thing I know how to be IS a sexual being. I was not taught beyond this. What I can do for you is give you loving loyalty and a willingness to learn. I can give you the best of my bravery and desire and swear to you I will meet any challenge you set before me with my head up. To meet your eye with pride at being yours, never ever with fear."

I lowered my head and moistened my lips, thinking hard. "my most profound offerings I thought I already gave... my body, which has been kept untouched and waiting for you my whole life. Trained to please, willing to be used. I... have nothing else of myself to offer but pain. You were gentle with me when I showed how willing I was... I could tell you held back and let me know pleasure with you. The only thing I could possibly offer is your choice of pleasures with me, as vicious as I know a dragon can be. I have seen. I am willing to submit to brutality, for your whim, if you wish it. And if you will not think me ungrateful for the care you took, in letting me see this day through with you."

My tail twitched with anxiety, as I lowered my gaze with respect for my Dragon Lord and waited to see if he would accept or even desire what I offered. I honestly had no other ideas except for the base begging for him to tell me what he wanted.

I felt the tips of his talons touch the curve of me jaw. So gentle. I wrapped my tail around myself and against my belly and held very still. "you understand how much I can hurt you if I'm not being kind?" He asked. The storm voice was velvety and wrapped around my soul as I nodded.

"I can make if hurt so much you will not be ABLE to stop screaming to even ask me to stop" His touch was sliding down my neck. Talons tracing over my throat.

"If my pain will make me yours to keep it will also be my joy, Lord" I finished that sentence. That final assent, and was gasping to breath the next moment as he seized my windpipe in his too strong hand. My head was forced up and back as he gripped me and hauled my body tightly against him.

"Show me you are mine. I want you to be brave" were his last words before he stood, gripped my body and shook his wings free of the water. He was airborne and I was with him, much more aware this time of the rushing sweetness of the wind and feeling I was able to taste the sky as he held me and we soared high.

He guided me as we went into the darkening sky. My thighs parted and encircled him, and I tried to show I would always be willing my pressing myself ever tighter against him. I felt the thickness of his shaft nestle against my sex without entering... Just rubbing. Stimulating himself with the smooth scaled plates that now textured my sex. He Seized my throat in his teeth, not exactly hurting me to damage, but a fierce warning. This was the creature who would accept nothing but my submission to him. Not the part of his that was thinking and reasoning. The primal self held my breath and blood between sets of fangs. His deep growl shook my body.

Nothing. Nothing hurts like a strong being who knows how to give pain, and intends to hurt you. My choked whimpers that escaped my throat just as a few drops of blood escaped my flesh excited him. He repositioned himself at the second deeper entrance to my body - and in one hellish stroke FORCED himself deeply inside.

The training for many month with large and large things still hadn't prepared me enough for this. Not nearly. Without that training I'm certain delicate tissues would have been torn to small shreds like wet paper hitting a pine tree's needles. My body would have broken under such determined force. But This Hurt. Like nothing I'd felt before... and I screamed. I started to at least. Pure pain expressed by sound tore out of my throat just as my master tore into my ass. He thrust again. Hard. Seating himself deeper and I found his hand covering my mouth. Too big. It covered my nose as well and I struggled to breathe. Fought against myself not to really fight or struggle.

It never seemed to hurt less. Each thrust was a new searing pain. The only pleasure had from it was the moan of pleasure my Lord. I wanted, if I suffered, to be doing so for My Lord. I kept thinking the pain would ease but each thrust carried him deep inside me and each time his hips draw back he twisted so a new bit of tender flesh was scored by spike or scaled plate. I fought to control myself, to at least be silent. I fought hard but I the fact I could barely breathe was my saving grace this time. Without enough breathe to scream I could only shake in pain, grip my Lord with my thighs, and try with everything in me to focus on NEEDING him to find me worthy.

Even held dragon girls can go a bit without air it seems because the lack didn't put me in further distress for breath. I only seemed to lack the breath to give my pain sounds life. At some length he slowed... Both our upward climb into the skies and the pace of his thrusts into my deepest places. He still bore down into me, but the thrusts were heavy and deep and he groaned as he forced his way deep, past the second ring of muscle deep within me where my body had fought to keep him from without my consent.

As my Lords pleasure poured into me, impossibly deep once again, he raised his wings and clutched me to him. Then turned in the air... letting us fall from the sky like a wishing star.

I was sobbing silently... The rushing air taking away my tears into the thin clouds. I tried to wriggle a little... Turn us, so that when we hit the ground my body would guard him a little if I could. Would I die to save my lord? Without question. But I needed to learn to trust him. Love him. Honor him. These I had done I think before I saw him. But trust is built. My first lesson came when, many feet before our bodies would have slammed to earth, his wings caught the wind again and we landed graceful and light, he on his feet, myself pulled off his body and set on my feet, but allowed to sink to my knees when my legs refused to hold me. My body was strong... But my control of it was long gone. I curled my knees under me. Inched forward and placed my cheek against his calf, remaining there. Still. Still but for the only word I had left. The only one I could hold tightly to.

"Please?" Begging for everything... Not just the well made collar, or the training to be the girl he wanted, or a space in his life, but all of it. I needed so much more than my original desire to serve for one night on the altar. I felt a need so far beyond that little craving that I didn't fully understand it. But knew if I couldn't be his there was no light left in the sky. My tears were different when I felt the caress of fine leather. I sobbed relief as the buckle chimed like a bell against his claws. I wanted to ask questions. What now. How do I serve you how to I act to please you? but he soothed me with a gentle raking of his talons down my spine... a lover's possessive touch. my Master understood without me having to ask. he comforted me so easily. And focused my whole world and life in two of the smallest simplest sentences.

"You belong to me. I will train you."

oh... Yes.

12