All Comments on 'The Dragon's Den'

by RedPandaPrincess

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue this story

I found the ending rather abrupt - leaving me puzzling. When she wakes up: 1) Does the dragon take her home or does she stay there with him? Is the dragon even there or has he already flown off? 2) If she goes home, how does she explain her torn dress to her parents? And does the King decide to go slay the dragon for raping his daughter? 3) Does the princess go out into the woods again to see her dragon lover? Or does she try to "forget" the incident? 4) Why did the dragon target the princess? Surely there are other young ladies around. What attracts the dragon to her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More of this please

That was a great imaginatively story and very well written!! Please keep up your good work!! A continuation or another fable like this would be fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

More? Why has he been waiting for her her whole life? Will he keep her there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so short

wanna see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great, but short!

This is good, but leaves you hanging! I want to see more! What happens next?

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 7 years ago
more

I hope for a secound ch

TheHornyPhoenixTheHornyPhoenixalmost 7 years ago
Not bad

I would say add a few more details. Your story is straightforward, which is good. But it is like a child counting it goes. 1. 2. 3. 4.

But what you want is an in depth story like an adult counting 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5

See what Im saying?

But it was good, that is undeniable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous