The Drayden University Cheerleaders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rifkinraf
rifkinraf
256 Followers

Senses honed sharp on mortification, she caught a couple of the men that had just passed turning to look. She thought about abandoning the underwear and bolting, but remembered, they were soaked from the locker room. The idea of Grant having a pair of her wet panties drove her through the embarrassment to retrieve them from the trail. It seemed everybody in the area was watching her, men and women. Grant moved to pick them up for her and she practically leapt for them. He had them only momentarily when she snatched them from his hand, but it was long enough. She glared him down, her deadpan turned to stone. Awe spread on his face, and the expression that came behind it left no doubt he had felt how wet they were.

She had time to imagine him never washing the hand again before she stormed off. Embarrassment flared to anger, and only the breeze of her billowing skirt brought back reality. Still clutching her underwear, she pinned her skirt down for the rest of the walk.

Twice during her class she licked her lips, and the taste of Candice's pussy filled her everything. Even with losing herself in the lust twice, she mostly managed to pay attention. The class had gone smoothly, and after she was confident that other than the encounter with Grant, ditching the underwear until she could get a lighter colored pair was for the best.

On the walk to her next class the wind continued to threaten her skirt, but she made it there without mishap. As soon as she sat down though, anticipation clenched at her throat. After this class, Candice would be digging through her closet with a knife. Dani wondered if her team captain would find anything at all she would be allowed to keep. Every possibility played in her mind, demanding her attention, and before she knew it the class was over.

It was 11:00, and Dani had to rush across campus to not keep Candice waiting. She made sight of the older woman standing in the entry to her dormitory. Even from a distance, Candice's impatience was apparent. Within a few feet, Candice cocked her mean smile, held her phone up to show Dani, and said, "You're late."

The phone's time display read 11:11.

"Only a minute, though, so that's only one stroke."

"Captain?"

"Turn around." Candice's stern tone kicked Dani's simmer up a notch, and she complied. Grabbing one of her hips, and a shoulder, Candice pushed her into bending over a concrete planter. Her dress was flipped up around her waist, and her captain asked, "You lose your panties or something?"

"They're in my bag." Dani turned to look over a shoulder to see if anyone was watching, and caught the expression at work on Candice's face. The mix of glee and rage was something Dani never had the pretense to imagine. In that moment though, it looked good on Candice, and she was momentarily proud that she could bring that state to her captain.

"Slut."

Candice made a rough grope of Dani's crotch that ended way too soon for her liking. The purpose of it hadn't been Dani's pleasure though, as became clear almost immediately after it stopped. She heard the slap before she felt it. The swoosh of moving air, and the ear-ringing crack of the wet hand impacting her ass. The pain came slow, but sharp, and lingered.

Dani's dress was flipped back down, and the older woman leaned over her, growled in her ear, "I tell you when to be someplace, you fucking be there then. One for every minute, from now on. And I'm buying a paddle to spare my hand."

Dani was torn. Of course she wanted to avoid pain, but the clear enjoyment it brought Candice almost seemed worth it. If the other girl enjoyed her discomfort, maybe it was worth the trade to show her appreciation. With how much pleasure she was getting out of her submission, she wanted to give Candice as much enjoyment as she could along with it.

After turning back around, Dani watched a group of guys watching them back from not far off. She opened the front door with her tap card, and held it open for Candice, her gaze down submissively.

Candice hit her room like a tornado. Nearly every article of clothing she touched got the knife. Dirty laundry off the floor, shredded and tossed on the bed. Clean laundry in the closet, shredded and tossed on the floor. Dresser drawers upturned, hamper kicked over. Shirts, pajamas, bikinis, sweaters, nearly everything got the knife.

Dani stood to the sidelines and watched half in shock, half in awe. She had been at it nearly 20 minutes when she hit the first things Dani was allowed to keep; by the end the pile was a little larger, but not by much. A few pairs of jeans, some leggings that were too thin to wear alone, her gym clothes, a t-shirt mini-dress opaque enough to read through, and a few of the plain white tank tops she kept to sleep in on cool nights. All of her panties got the knife. Holding a particularly plain pair off the blade, Candice asked, "Your grandma leave you these in her will?" before pulling the knife through the waistband. When she came to Dani's red nylon cheer briefs, Candice beamed like a maniac. She almost ripped them to shreds, but instead tucked them in her bag, saying, "I think you can maybe earn these back."

As far as her uniform went, Dani never was fond of the briefs. They fit and breathed equally uncomfortably. She had already gone without them during a game once, but still wasn't looking forward to going the rest of the month without, especially if all her panties were destroyed. Not that the panties she borrowed from Janet last time she went without the briefs had been all that practical. They had been better than nothing under the skirt though.

When Candice was satisfied that she had approved of everything Dani had left, she turned her attention back to the jeans. She swapped out the knife for a pair of scissors. The first cut she made went all the way around the waist, and completely removed the top two-inches and the top button in a band. The next cut, took the legs off high enough to cut the bottom of the pockets out. The end product covered about as much as Dani's most conservative panties had before their demise. The dress was next. Up each side, Candice cut a four-inch slit.

"One more thing before we go meet Shannon."

Still clutching what was left of her jeans, Dani asked, "Yes, captain?"

"Where's that buttplug?" Dani looked up at the older girl, then opened her nightstand, and produced the clear, pink toy.

A grin slashed its way across Candice's face, and after taking it from Dani, said, "Turn around," and after she did, adding, "Bend over." Dani obliged. A mean giggle came from behind her, as fingers gently dragged across the sore spot from the ass slap. "Left a hand print." Candice grabbed a firm handful, and held her ass open.

With no warning, and only a tiny amount of spit as lube, the plug was shoved all the way into her ass in one go. Dani gasped in pain, and stumbled to keep her footing. Involuntary tears rolled down her face. Both of her hands reached around to touch the base of the plug, and touch the areas in pain. She made fleeting eye contact, leaving the mixed signal of fear and lust in her expression.

"If I have to put that in again, it's going to be even less nice than that." Even though her tone was stern, there was a playfulness and satisfaction to the expression that left Dani in the same confusion she had been over the slap. She wanted to avoid pain, but simultaneously she wanted to make her captain happy, and causing her pain, was clearly making her happy. "Wear it every time you're going to see me. Got it?"

"Yes, captain."

"Let's go get you a haircut."

Dani turned, still clutching her butt in pain, and saw Janet standing in the doorway to her room, watching the other two in shocked silence. Like Dani, Janet was just above five feet tall, and petite but athletic. Janet though, was naturally redheaded, pale skinned, and had a significantly larger bustline. Also on the cheer squad, Candice had some air of authority over Janet, but not as deeply or personally as over Dani. In the awkwardness of getting caught, Janet blurted, "Sorry. I was, just. Sorry." Her face flushed to a shade deep enough it was richer in color than her hair.

Candice smiled at the redheaded freshman like a snake smiles at a rat. "It's okay." The senior made eye contact with Dani, and the glint to it left her quivering. "We were just talking about you."

Nothing on Janet's face signaled that she trusted the statement.

"Here," Candice took up an armful of Dani's destroyed clothing from the bed. "If you grab me some water from the kitchen, I'll clear a spot for you to sit." Janet remained half stunned from catching the captain of her cheerleader squad sodimizing a fellow cheerleader with a silicone toy. Curtly Candice added, "With some ice."

After a moment of deliberation, Janet turned to the kitchen. Candice laughed once at Dani, leaving the other girl to ask, "We aren't leaving?"

"Nope. You can get a haircut any time."

"Captain?"

The evil grin had taken Candice's entire posture. "You eat pussy before?"

Dani looked at the floor, and with shame in her voice, said, "No, captain."

"Well you aren't starting with mine. I have no patience for that amateur shit. We gotta get some experience under your belt first."

The reality of what Candice was suggesting came together in Dani's mind, slowly, but hard. It brought the wanting back to her chest, and turned it back to a simmer. She wanted to protest, declare that she was straight, but despite that the simmer threatened to boil. Dani's unease grew along with it. The same discomfort that nearly convinced her to abandon her panties on the trail screamed in her head to duck out, to run. Devotion to Candice had kept her going all morning, but under the idea of submitting to the other freshman, her drive started to wane.

It would have been easier to go along with if it hadn't been Janet. Not that she would have been more willing if Candice had picked Shannon, or even Charlotte, but it would have made it easier to go ahead anyway. The plight of Candice's suggestion put Dani in a place of submission to someone she considered more of an equal than a superior. It challenged Dani's conception of her place, and left it smashed on the ground in the pile of torn up clothing. Compared even to the other freshmen on the cheer squad, going through with this made it clear that Dani was last in the pecking order. She was the lowest of the low.

When Janet came back with a glass of ice water Dani was already deep in that pit of doubt, and the pit was slowly filling with her lust. She felt it would drown her before she could climb out. Even as her the wanting turned to an equal force telling her to bolt, the reminder of the very real possibility that Candice could get her kicked off the cheer squad came to her mind. That would see her stripped of her scholarships, kicked out of school, sent back to her family, a drop-out and a $10,000 debt.

Those were her options, do what Candice was suggesting, or fail in her first venture at adulthood.

Candice took the water from Janet as her mean smile worked its way across her face. She sat the cup down without taking so much as a sip, and gestured to the bed. "Sit down." As Janet sat she maneuvered between the redhead and the door, then pointed to Dani and said, "The other rook is going to eat you out."

The blush wasted no time returning to Janet's face. She took a sharp breath and said, "Wait, what?"

"Would you rather go down on her?"

"No."

"Okay then. Get your pants off." Janet hesitated only a moment before Candice turned further from nice. "Listen, twat. You do what I fucking tell you, or I make something up to get you on Greenshaun's shit-list." She leaned toward the freshman and repeated herself, "Pants." She pointed to the floor, Off." Then to Dani said, "I never thought I'd meet someone that didn't jump at that offer."

Dani watched half transfixed as Janet wriggled out of her jeans. Beneath them she was wearing a mostly sheer pair of white panties. Not only was her strip of bright red pubic hair clearly visible the front, so was the top of her slit. Candice dug through Dani's bag, and after finding her dirty panties hung them on the blade of her knife by the crotch. Janet kicked her pants and underwear to the side, and sat back on the bed.

Addressing Dani, Candice said, "On your knees." She obeyed while the senior pulled the knife through her last pair of panties. Candice wrapped the waistband of the ruined underwear around her wrist, then took up Dani's hair in both hands. After pulling it back into a ponytail she tied it back with the still soaked panties.

As the senior did her hair up, Dani stared into the crotch on the redheaded freshman. Janet's pussy was little more than a puffy-lipped slit in her flesh. Other than the strip of hair above it, the rest was shaved clean. Dani looked up, and in her friend's eyes she found more anxiety than she had herself. Candice pushed gently on the back of her head, and she dutifully lowered her face into Janet's pussy.

When her tongue pushed into the fold, Dani was shocked to find it soaking wet. She probed in the folds, taking in the sharp musk of the other woman's pussy. After finding the clit in the wet mess, her mind instantly identified the look on Janet's face. It wasn't anxiety over what was about to happen, but over that same budding shame Dani had on the bus. Janet had realized she was going to like it. Her immediate groaning confirmed, Janet was either pretty into other women, or something else about this situation.

Candice leaned down and cooed in Dani's ear, "Good girl. Just like you're playing with yourself." She couldn't help but think about fingering her ass this morning. Candice leaned back against the desk, put away her knife and got her phone out.

Just as Dani felt Janet's hand start to pull at her ponytail the flash of the phone's camera strobed. The redhead's pussy ground its own time to her face, spreading its wetness everywhere down from Dani's eyes.

Candice called out, "Use your hands some, rook." Obeying she reached up and found Janet had completely soaked the patch of the bed she was sitting on. Every spot Dani touched between her thighs was wet. Her tongue mashed firm into Janet's clit as her fingers worked into her eager slit. Her index and middle fingers slid right in, her ring finger and pinky slicking along the wet flesh, across delicate skin, and stopping just short of Janet's asshole.

The hips under her face started to buck, taking even more of the control away. Dani's hand fit into a wave-like pattern, but the rest of it was already to Janet's whim. Both of the other woman's hands had woven into her hair, and the redhead held her tightly to her crotch. Janet's movements reminded Dani of the first time she had discovered she could hump the arm of the sofa to get off.

A trail of spit mixed with Janet's secretions slowly worked its way down Dani's chin. The flash of Candice's camera clicked by several more times, as Dani started to see it was coming to an end.

Janet bucked against Dani's mouth, pinning her down. She couldn't do anything but put hard pressure directly on her squadmate's clit. Her hair hurt from the pulling, and her teeth dug into the underside of her tongue. Janet's groaning turned to grunts, and then to a high and hyperventilating pant. Her pussy pulsed, squeezing the fingers inside her firm enough to pop their knuckles. She ground and bucked at Dani's face, exhaling a seemingly endlessly long, high-pitched breath.

Suddenly her hands went slack, and her hips rested on the bed again.

Dani rocked back, and reached to wipe the back of her wrist against her pussy-slicked face. Stopping her, Candice said, "Uh-uh-uh," her tone turned to cutting, "Let it dry."

Wide eyed, Dani said, "Yes, captain."

Breathlessly, Janet said, "Fucking shit."

Rooting through the bed, Candice found Dani's pillow, and tossed it across the redhead's chest. "Mop up with that." Still in a daze, Janet raised an o-k sign. Turning back to Dani she said, "I put a thumb drive in your bag. When you get to class, sit in the front, and open the drive on your laptop."

She flashed the screen of her phone at Dani, showing the messenger app, Shannon's name at the top. White and blue texts back and forth, and a picture of Dani on her knees, face buried in Janet's pussy. The text after it said, "DIBS!"

"Looks like you get to ride in the back of the bus from now on."

Even though Charlotte had predicted it, she expected there would be different circumstances to being invited to the back row. Dani's deadpan eyes looked up at her captain. There wasn't much to eating Janet's pussy she found enjoyable, but all the same, her wanting had grown enough to reduce her to a quivering puddle. With lust smeared in her voice, Dani said, "Yes, captain."

"On your feet, rook." As the younger woman stood, Candice said, "Be a peach, and hand me my water."

Dutifully, Dani reached for it, and handed it to Candice. The blue eyes of the squad captain glinted cruel. As soon as the ice water was in her hand, she poured it down the front of Dani's dress.

"Get your ass to class. I'll lock up."

Dani turned and caught sight of herself in the mirror. Her face still glistened with Janet's pussy, and the dress had gone completely transparent. Her nipples strained hard from the ice, standing against the fabric. Even her short trimmed pubic hair was visible through it. A drip trailed down the inside of her leg, and honestly couldn't tell if it was from the dress or her pussy.

At the dorm's front door, the same group of guys that had watched Candice spank her, gawked at her practically naked form. The heat of the air gave her hope the dress would dry quickly, but the stares continued. Eyes downturned, she hurried hoping only that she didn't run into Grant again. Rounding a tree she heard a professor say "Holy shit," under his breath. She hoped it was over something else, but when she looked up he was craning his neck to stare.

She barreled through the doors to the building her class was in, and every man in the hall seemed to stare. Still damp, and now backlit by the outside sun, Dani may as well have been dressed in gauze. Every face she caught staring was slack with lechery.

Her thoughts turned back to Candice, and her eyes to the floor. Thinking of her exposure as just another gift from her captain the heat grew in her again. Ignoring the rest of the stares, Dani walked briskly to her class.

As she sat in the front row, she caught the smell of Janet's pussy on her face, and knew it was going to be a long class.

rifkinraf
rifkinraf
256 Followers
12