The Dread Pirate Molly Hawke Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

Bess was concerned about Pok. They each had their issues, Bess being prone to wandering into scrapes and Pok tending to feel alone. So Bess made her friend promise not to just disappear. "We are friends for a long time," she said, "that doesn't wash away in the rain, Pok, and I don't want to lose my friend over this, either."

Pok assured Bess that she'd be fine, though to herself, she hoped so as she watched Bess walk back to the cabin.

"I'll sleep on the desks," Clayton said, "I'd never want to cause a problem."

Pok was back in an instant, shaking her head. "Clayton stay. Please stay with Bess.

"You do no such thing. Pok is right," Bess said, her accent growing thick, "unless ya want to be in flames.

I spend the whole day looking at a very appealing, good-looking man. I know him fancy me and him treat me well. But I know there is more underneath. I wait the whole day to see you as you were when you were born, Claytan."

She began to remove her new clothing as he watched and she stood in the narrow aisle, "Come Claytan. Let me see."

She waited with a soft smile and Clayoin nodded, drawing his sweater over his head. By the time that his pants were off and he stood straight in the aisleway, Bess found herself staring as he changed.

The wings brushed the ceiling and three other points in the passageway on each side, and she could see a long tail lying behind him and moving a little. His eyes cast a dim yellow glow around in whatever direction that he looked and his hair spilled over his shoulders like some soft shower of gold.

Everywhere on him, she saw the ridges of muscle and what looked like plates of armor, though she knew that they weren't completely unyielding. He grunted very softly as the last of his transformation was completed and then he stood looking a little sheepish and very cramped, having to lean forward to keep his horns from knocking things.

Clayton felt uncomfortable and a little stupid, but he felt a hope for something and he knew now that Bess wouldn't be put off. He was a bit unsure anyway, and the quiet gasps that he heard made it a little worse. But when he looked, he found that he had to look away and he fought hard to keep his face straight.

Bess' lovely mouth was open and she was slowly sinking to her knees in astonishment and awe.

Pok was already there, and reached up to guide Bess' hips so that she wouldn't sit on her.

They stared at him, not really believing that he was really there for the way that his skin flickered a little. It wasn't much, but if one looked a little, it could be seen.

"What is that?" Bess asked, indicating the phenomenon, and he shrugged and looked a little apologetic, "If I was outside, ... it's sort of, ... well, it's something like St Elmo's Fire. I can suppress it here, and even make it disappear, but it's not comfortable to do."

Pok's eyes ran down over his chest, over the abdominal ridges to his thighs. There they stopped and shifted upwards a little, locking onto --

"Pok must go," she hissed into Bess ear as she turned, beginning to get to her feet as well. Bess pulled her back down.

"Why?"

The smaller demon began to whimper softly, "He strong and fine. Pok want him only to see him and he not for Pok."

She looked down, appearing to be fighting off the urge to cry, "Pok cannot have him. He is for Bess and -- "

She exhaled and it came as a tiny groan, "Pok cannot take him. Pok too small."

Bess looked over the thin shoulder at Clayton who looked very concerned now. She needed to comfort Pok, but she didn't want to lose this chance at the same time. Given who she was and her long relationship with Pok, she was likely the only person who could understand that, though Pok might have wanted to be civilized about it, without meaning to, she'd seen a male demon. It didn't matter that he wasn't the same as she was. Her body didn't make that distinction and now she tried to fight down her rising lust.

"Claytan," Bess hissed, "I have no way to know. If you feel yourself in lust, can you control yourself enough to at least guide it?"

He wasn't sure what she meant and it was evident in his face, so she went on, "I promise Clayton. You may have me. I obviously want you. Pok wants you as well, but unless what you have there can shrink instead of grow, ... I don't want her hurt and she seems to be losing her own control."

To no one's surprise, he only said, "I don't want to hurt anybody."

Pok's head looked back from Bess' shoulder, "Sorry," she said, "Need. Pok, ... need." She groaned and forced herself to look away.

"Then if it's not something that would hurt you, Bess, let Pok go. I won't hurt her."

Pok was out of Bess' arms and in the air an instant later. Clayton caught her and she writhed against him. "Come on, Bess," he smiled as he indicated the small bunk, "I've never done this before with two girls and all, but I can understand how Pok might feel. I'm close enough, I guess."

He got onto the bunk and leaned back against the wall. Bess reached to hold his hardening phallus for Pok, who, though she couldn't fit it into her mouth like this, did her best to show her appreciation anyway, groaning and licking noisily. Bess reached around and began to toy with Pok's wet slit as she watched Pok carefully and tried to explain.

"She told me once that most of her kind are very promiscuous, once the mood is on them. Pok always said to me that she wants only one male, not every one that she lays her eyes on. Usually the girls are a little small and get torn the first time and most don't care, but she told me that for the right male, it would relax and open for him." She smirked a little sadly, "So far, you are not the right male."

"No," Clayton smiled back just as sadly, "but I'm the one that her body is driving her to."

"Exactly," Bess said as she looked into the whites of Pok's eyes, since that was all that there was to see there. "I hope not, but she might try to spear herself on you. She hasn't had a male in all the time that I've --"

"Never, " Pok growled and hissed, far lower than Bess had ever heard that voice, "Pok never have male before. Want only the one," she groaned, "but never see male like you, ohhh. Need. Pok waaant."

Clayton thought as he listened and then he smiled as he reached for her, "Come here, Pok. I think we can do something to help."

As she stared up at him, Clayton sat up a little more and when Pok crept forward a little cautiously, he reached for her face and her eyes closed.

"Are you sure that this is alright, Bess?" he asked. "I'm dumb enough to wreck my own happiness. I just want to help her past this."

Bess still held his shaft as she nodded, "If you can do that without getting inside of her to rip her open -- no matter what you both might want, then yes, Claytan. Please help her. I've never seen her like this before."

"Is her virginity that important to you?" he asked, and Bess shook her head.

"I think the best thing for her would be to throw it away, but I know her and she'd be very sad if she did that. She's always wanted to find a male for her by herself, for herself. Where she's from -- wherever that is -- the boys just take the girls. Pok wants a boy who cares. That's what she's wanted all of her life. How can you help her?"

He smiled as he drew Pok against him and he kissed her for a moment. Pok's eyes rolled back again and her body shook. She moaned when she felt his gentle touch on her clitoris. "Come, Pok," he whispered and she moved forward a little more, looking very skittish and yet wanton at the same time. He drew her to him, being very careful and quite prepared to seize her if she tried to mount him.

She looked from his face down between her thighs as he guided her so that her small lips came to rest against the bottom of his thick hardness and he guided her, showing that he wanted her to slide herself over him.

She looked from there to his face again, "What this do, Clayton? Pok want it inside."

He nodded, hushing her and speaking to her very softly as he held her slender hips, "This is only to make me wet, Pok. I will not let you have it."

Pok groaned in a bit of frustration then, even as what he was doing felt so good to her. He reached for her long clitoris again after wetting his fingers against her lips. "Press this against me, sweet Pok, and we can play our own game."

She looked up and he could see that she trusted him now, so she allowed herself to be pulled against him until her clitoris was against that thing of his and she hissed in pleasure and began to rub herself there. She threw her arms around his neck and laid her head down on his shoulder as she moaned.

Clayton controlled this and Pok allowed it, feeling her first climax as it began to come to her. Bess lifted Pok's tail and slid her hand underneath, rubbing the line of Pok's lips for her, but she found that she had to be careful then. Now and then, the feeling would overcome Pok and as she cried out, her wings would rise and she'd flutter like a bird who was trying to land on a narrow windowsill and Bess would find her face slapped then.

Clayton coaxed Pok and told her that she was very beautiful and the first time that he said it, her eyes snapped open and she stared as he nodded and then she clung to him and wept a little. When he came, it seemed to cement something for her and she relaxed, her motions against him much more languid and carefree, as though she now didn't need to prove anything to anyone -- herself included. When they finished, it was a couple of hours later and Bess had fallen asleep beside them. Pok sat back and held his wet and softening phallus for a little while as she slid the tip along her cleft. "Pok like Clayton," she smiled, "Now Pok love Clayton because you help Pok. Thank you."

She leaned forward and kissed him very softly for a moment, "Please be good male for my friend, but -- "she looked down at Bess there beside her, "maybe not tonight. Pok say small secret, Clayton. Bess alla time a little cold. You keep her warm."

She slowly and carefully disentangled herself and kissing the air in his direction, she walked smiling to her bunk.

Clayton moved and stood up, straightening his back as much as he could in the cramped passageway before he climbed back onto the bunk and eased himself down beside Bess, who opened her eyes and smiled at him.

Her smile widened when he put his arm over her shoulder and she felt his leg do the same thing for her hips. She felt his shaft press against her labia back there and it seemed to signal to her that if she wanted it, well, there was something for her as well that night.

She thought about it, actually fighting off the urge to raise and lower her hips a little so that she might rub against him, but as attracted to him as she felt herself to be, she wasn't in the mood now for any sort of tussle with him.

Clayton settled it for her when she felt his wing slide over her and she knew that she wouldn't be needing much in the way of covers tonight. She pushed herself back a little and groaned for what must have been a full minute as she felt that fat thing of his pressing inward, sliding in so slowly until she felt the press of his balls against her, just at the same time that she knew that he took up all of the room that she had for him there.

"What now, Claytan?" she asked as she moved a little so that the last of her syllables came out as a groan and he matched it.

He whispered softly, "I know that you're tired, and I'm sorry that we took so long, Bess."

She smiled again as she sighed, "It alright, Clayton. You helped Pok and it surprise me. I should have known that was the way to do it. What do you want now?"

She watched his arm move out into space ahead of her for a moment as he stretched a little. Then it was back onto her again and feeling so good. "I think that I'd really like to show a girl named Bessie how I feel about her."

Bess lifted her head and stretched a little to kiss him for a moment, "You want your Bessie-girl now? Come on then, you sweet man. Take your Bessie a little slowly and she yours. I have seen that you can keep your fine mind in control of your beautiful fat prick. That is a rare quality that I have seen very little of in my time. We can play harder tomorrow, my love. I have all that I need tonight. You go until you come, my darling boy. I haven't felt a prick in me in so long and tonight I can feel that I have one. Rock me slow and I am yours."

He kissed her ear, "You were mine before this, weren't you?"

Bess chuckled just a little and then she groaned out her words, "So you are a demon after all, Clayton, if you know that. I wanted to be yours the first I taste of that thing. I give up now. I will go where you go if you will have me. I'll sail around the world if you say that I must. Just show me that you can love me and give me this sausage now and then."

It made him laugh low and long, "Now and then," he said, kissing her ear as he began to fuck her a little harder.

------------------

Preparations

--------------------

The next day, Clayton woke up and seeing Bess there looking at him, he smiled and she smiled back.

"I think that you are turning me back into a living girl," she whispered, "I feel things that I have not felt in so long."

She smirked more to herself then, "And only one of those things is the way that it feels to wake up so happy and comfortable against a fine man, and just know that it can't last."

He grew suddenly concerned then and his face showed it. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No," she groaned a little as she moved to get up, "I only meant that I have the want to lie here with you for hours yet, but I must get outta the bed to pee."

She kissed him very softly and smiled, "Please keep my place warm for me, Claytan."

He moved over obligingly and sighed.

He had to go too, but it was a moment, he decided.

A few seconds later, Clayton's eyes flew open and he was up and running to where he'd heard her strident hissing at him. He joined her at the window in the door.

"That cat there wants to attack the horse," Bess whispered to him.

Out there in the yard, his horse was standing nervously at the end of her tether, tugging it as far as it allowed her to go. In the opposite direction, there was a large cougar. The cat was hunkered down low and looked perplexed and hesitant.

In between the two, standing in a low but very wide squat, stood Pok. Her hands now resembled clawed talons and her expression was one of tense watchfulness as she shifted slowly from side to side. Her wings were up, but only a little, as if in readiness as well.

"She's making a mistake," Clayton said, "that mountain lion might have had the idea to go for my horse, but I can see that it wants just a little opening from Pok to be gone in. Pok might get hurt."

Bess shook her head, "You're right, I think, but watch Pok now. This is something that I've almost never seen in her."

As though they'd been overheard, Pok's tail came up slowly behind her head and the end of it stopped in a spot directly between the tips of her horns. As they watched, the tip suddenly changed and Clayton could see a thin and rather pointed thing there at the very end where it stood pale and glistening for a moment.

Pok's weaving movements stopped abruptly and a second later, two two creatures were a blur of motion. The cat rolled backward on the ground with a venomous spike in its throat and Pok was on it, her tail held high with a second thin spike already moving into place. A second more, and Pok's tail flashed downward between her thighs to embed the sting into the cat three more times rapidly before the large feline slumped in death.

Pok stood straight and reached down to drag the cat off. A moment later, she was back and trying to calm the nervous mare. When she stepped into the building a little later, she faced a very curious Clayton who wanted to know what she had in her tail, since his own was nothing like hers and was only used for stabilization and balance when he flew. She looked a little embarrassed over it all.

"Pok can hunt and fight, but not against many. Take time for each sting to come." She held up the end of her tail and he regarded it for a moment, taking it in his hand.

"There's nothing here now," he said, "Nothing like what I saw."

The last six inches of her tail now began to glisten a little and Pok reached for her tail and began to lick it, "This comes after. It for, ... she looked over at Bess.

"It's for healing," she said, "I suppose that it's there afterward in case there are any wounds on one like her after a fight. Maybe the assumption is that they'd usually be injured. I don't know what that is, but it's about the best ointment for anything at all that I've ever seen. It even tastes good."

Pok nodded as she licked on, looking to Clayton like a little kid with an ice cream cone. She held it out to him and he licked it once and smiled as he walked away.

Clayton had the second engine running briefly and by noon of the day after that, the final engine was rumbling. Most of the next week was devoted to seeing if the hull was still sturdy enough and then the smelly work with the tar began as Clayton painted every seam that he could heavily. Bess and Pok threw themselves into sorting out the mess inside while Clayton built up a couple of pumps and generators to be driven off the motors if need be.

After that, he rebuilt the stuffing boxes, the seals where the propeller shafts left the boat. A failure here would let the boat fill with water in little time at all.

It took a lot of courage then, but Clayton slowly opened the valves to flood the drydock. As the water level rose, they all walked back and forth, peering into every nook and cranny, looking for water seeping aboard. There were small leaks here and there, but they were fixed in no time. Best of all, the boat was now afloat and since it was in the water, that allowed Clayton to actually run the diesels now with no fear of them overheating. As it sat now, the engine temperatures could be regulated by taking in sea water and running it past a set of heat exchangers or by opening intakes to allow air driven by fans and forward motion as well as the water.

"What these?" Pok asked, looking up from the side of the basin and pointing. She'd seen the round cover plates for so long, but had no idea that they had a purpose.

"They're supposed to be torpedo tubes," Clayton said, "The real ones carried two tubes like this and four torpedos." He had to explain the purpose of the weapons and how they had been used. "This boat is a copy. The man who had it built wouldn't be able to have or use things like that and he wanted to keep the look of the thing, so he made the covers able to pull away and he hid the radiators in the tubes. The engines are cooled by water at slow speeds, but when he wanted to go faster, he'd open the tubes and run the fans."

It went way over Pok's head, but she laughed and didn't mind. She was excited that they were doing this in order to go someplace. Pok might have been a little childlike in some ways, but overall, she was very bright and intuitive. With everything swept out and clean, they faced the formidable task of getting the electrical systems to work again after hundreds of years. Not every bulb lit up, but after Clayton had explained basic electricity to Pok, she amazed him with her ability to find faults so that they could be repaired.

At last, they opened the outer doors to the drydock and the ones which rolled down from the ceiling and he idled out into the early spring sunshine. Pok grinned, but Bess stared to see a boat which needed no sails as it moved.

"I have sailed at over fifteen knots," she said, "nearly twenty if it was my Bermuda sloop. How many knots can this do?"

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers