The Dread Pirate Molly Hawke Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever seen a girl? I mean all of a girl? I mean nothing by it, but you have a look about you that makes me doubt it a little."

He wanted to tell Bess that he'd not only seen a girl, but he'd been to bed with a few. But if she was anything like what she showed to him now, then he guessed that she wouldn't believe him anyway.

He shook his head and looked down.

Bess reached over and lifted his chin, "It nothing to hang ya head over to me, boy. Tell me what you know."

"I've -- I've only seen what's there a time or two when they kept us together," he said, "I never had a friend who was a girl. I ... I know what's supposed to go in there, but I don't know where in there it's supposed to go. I -- I never got to find out."

She tisked at him a little to see him this way, "Hold ya head up, Jody," she said, "So you don't get a chance before. So what? You think there aren't girls who have never seen what a boy have? Not everyone grow up in a home with brothers and sisters, you know."

She explained the general topography and the purpose of the various components to him. He sat fascinated and wondered why she would bother, but he listened intently anyway. Then she explained what Pok was built like and his eyes seemed to grow in size.

"But why would she be like that?" he asked, "Is that normal for them?"

Bess shrugged, "I come from people who had cause now and then to raise a demon, " she said, "And I don't mean like from a baby. I mean to summon one and have it do one's bidding, so I have seen them before. But I never see one like Pok in me life before she come to me. She tell me that the boys and the girls of her kind are rare, but that they all look alike in this way.

The boys have a prick and the girls have their little pearls like the girls here have, but in them, it can come out very far. What I am saying is that if you have a mind to, and the chance for it, you might find that playing with Pok can be a little like playing with another boy, that is all. Now come," she said getting up, "I want to get this inta Pok before she feel a chill. She some overheated when she land here. That mean that she'll cool down and then feel the cold, and I hope that it don't turn inta anything."

She handed him a mug and they set off, walking out of the building and across the rough grass on their way to the boat. "You have done that before, play with another man?"

He began to look down and found her voice a little louder then, "Just answer me, Jody and stop trying to hide in the dust on the ground. What you take me for, a pickney?

I a woman who knows and there is no shame in it, just tell me yes or no."

"Yes," he said, "Sorry."

"Well that's better then," she said.

She led him onto the plank up the side and took him to the radio nook where Pok sat up in bed with the blankets up around her chin.

"You feel cold, Pok?" she asked and the demon nodded, a little uncomfortably. To everyone's surprise, Jody sat down on the bed and thanked her. She smiled shyly at him and nodded.

"There, " Bess said, sounding like a den mother somehow as she set the other mug onto the desk, "Here's something warm for you both. If you feel better, then be sure to let me know before I start dinner, but there's no harm in staying right there if it feels better to you that way."

She turned around to walk back to help Clayton again, "You are both old enough for it, so if there is a brain between you, Jody should get into bed with you to warm your bones even better, Pok, but that is up to you."

She drew the curtain and they heard her steps walking away and off the boat.

"How do you feel, Pok? He asked after a moment.

"Tired," she replied, "Pok is tired. Not made to fly boy around."

"You saved my life," he said, "What can I do to help you?"

She was looking down as she began to speak quietly, "Jody can stay? We go soon, look for place to live. Boy can come. You want place to live, Jody?"

There was an awkward moment, but it only lasted until he remembered the way that she'd sounded when she'd been lying exhausted on the ground after saving his life and flying with what to her must have been an impossible load all of this way.

He took her mug for a moment and setting it down, he grabbed a second pillow and placed it against the wall behind them. In the doing of that, Jody saw that Pok now wore a T-shirt, but that was all. He tried not to think of how she'd managed to put it on with her horns there and all. When she'd sat forward, he'd noticed it because her wings were outside of it, through slits somehow. He couldn't imagine how she'd have managed to get it on at all.

He heard her voice again in his mind. There was something in there, the way that she'd asked him if they were friends.

Jody stepped out of his pants and he pulled the sweater over his head and began to get into the bed beside her.

Pok stared at him a little, but he didn't seem to notice it as he reached for the still-steaming mugs of soup. He handed her one and held his own carefully as he pulled the blankets back over them both.

"I don't have anything, Pok, but I do have one friend in the world and I want to be with her. She's tired and feeling cold right now and I want to make her feel better."

They talked for a little while and sipped their soup. He asked her how she'd killed the guards and she told him, showing him her tail.

"Pok not big," she said, "Need something to fight with."

When he asked her how she'd managed to fly with him, she looked a little nervous then.

"Jody trust Pok," she said and he wasn't sure if it wasn't some sort of question.

"Pok not sure. Know that Pok can't lift Jody without hill to jump from."

He seemed satisfied with it until she continued. "Have to get off hill before others come and see. Like dogs they -- see it move, chase it. Pok not big, but have big wings. Pok think it might work, so ... grab shot-gun, and grab Jody, run for edge and jump."

He looked at her with wide eyes then and she shrugged, "Not have choice, Jody. Fly or die. So, we fly."

When the mugs were side by side on the desk later on, Jody leaned back and put his arm around Pok. She looked up at him and he kissed her softly. She stared at him and he shook his head and pulled her close.

"Different," he said, "very different. But not ugly."

She rolled onto her side toward him and carefully placed her leg over him. "Lift blanket a little," she said, and when he did, she moved one wing over them and asked him to put the blanket down again. She kissed him back then, reaching for his face with her hand as the kiss lingered and became deeper. When she broke the kiss, she put her head onto his chest, being mindful of her horns and she smiled as she closed her eyes.

"Jody is beautiful boy. Not ugly at all."

There was a long silence then until Pok couldn't hold it in anymore and she began to chuckle and he did as well.

Pok felt tired, but now she also felt very content and so she began to drift off. Jody asked if it would be alright to lie down and so they moved the pillows and she was in his arms and almost asleep in a minute.

"Friends, Jody?" the little voice came to him again and he nodded, "Oh yeah."

She lifted her head only a little at that, "What kind friend?"

"I dunno," he smiled, "How many different kinds are there for you, Pok?"

"Two," she replied with a yawn, "friend and ... boyfriend. Pok never have one of those before. Want one now."

She raised her head and crawled onto him so that she could look down, wanting to see it if he felt put off or anything. She would have normally assumed that he would be, and would normally never have asked it. But she thought that after what it had taken to get him here, if she didn't stand any chance at all now, then she likely never would with him and she hadn't lied.

He was very beautiful to her and there was a part of her which believed that he was the one, so she thought that she may as well get this over with sooner rather than later.

He was smiling at her. She took it as a good sign.

"I've never had a girlfriend before," he said.

She kissed him again and put her head back on his chest.

"Huh," she exclaimed very softly and moved to get comfortable, "Now Jody has one.

Not mind demon girlfriend, Jody?"

"No," he said in a whisper just before he kissed the top of her head in between the places where her horns began, "I think they're the best kind."

She put her arm over his shoulder and sighed.

---------------

He must have drifted off at some point.

Jody opened his eyes and looked right into Pok's vertical irises. She smiled after a moment.

"How do you feel?" he asked and she told him that she felt better but that hours had passed. It was dark outside. He looked up past her without moving her head. The little space where they lay was bathed in a dim yellow light and he heard a soft hissing sound overtop of a dull rumbling.

"Clayton charge batteries," she said, "Big batteries. We go soon."

"What's that sound and the light?" he asked.

"Big sound is engine for charging batteries," she said, "Light is from radio," she pointed and he could see the dials lit a little softly. "Radio works, Clayton say, but nothing to hear. Only sssss. I like soft light and sound. Have other light here, but ... too much. Want little light here with you," she smiled as she kissed his nose.

They were like that for a while until the engine was shut off. Pok heard Clayton's call to her that she could have a few more minutes of light and then she had to turn the radio off. She answered that she would. She reached for a plate on the desk and held it up to him.

"Bess make sandwiches for us," she said, "Bess come to see us, but Jody sleep, so I have these for you."

He sat up, "I don't know if I can eat them all."

She laughed, "Jody have girlfriend now. I help."

Between them, they were done in minutes and then Pok put the plate on the desk and turned off the radio. Before she'd done that, Jody noticed that she wasn't wearing her T-shirt anymore.

She came back to bed but now she didn't want to sleep again.

She kissed him and nudged him over backwards, holding him as she 'kissed' him all the way down and when she had him like this, she began to kiss her way down his front until she was kissing and nuzzling her face into his crotch.

Jody had never felt anything like it before and he was hard in seconds, though he was feeling a little shame at the size that he could offer and he felt that it was going to be a disappointment to her.

He couldn't have been more wrong.

Pok was so very happy when she'd gotten him hard and she fussed over it and praised him. He smiled in relief and stroked her horns. She looked up in a minute, "Jody, Pok very small inside. Very small," she held up her little finger to him and he could just make it out in the dim moonlight which came though the curtain.

"This small. Girls like Pok never find right fit and always hurt, but want it so much."

She held onto what he had and stroked it while she reached for his neck and pulled herself to him. "But there is little secret. Like this, Jody is too big, but ... Pok want Jody. "

She kissed him and her tongue slid between his lips for a moment and then she was looking at him again, "Pok want Jody. When Jody sleep, Pok hold this long time. Pok feel. Pok learn Jody." She took his hand and she slid off him a little to spread her legs. Taking his hand in hers again, she pushed his middle finger up and she sucked it for a moment.

"Move hand with mine."

He followed, allowing her to guide his hand and in a few seconds, Jody Schlesinger knew that he was getting an education here. She pushed his hand so that his finger penetrated her and she smiled, "This not go before, Jody."

He felt her shift her grip on his hand and then he knew what she wanted from him, so he did it very carefully for her. Pok sighed and groaned a little, giving him little clues all the while. He felt her growing wet and a lot looser to his finger and then she pushed him back again.

"Pok know you not do this with girl before, Pok never have boy before, " she said as she moved herself onto him to mount him.

"Jody, " she whined a little, "Pok want you and ... Jody not look at Pok's face now, alright? Pok not want scare boyfriend."

Jody looked at her and her face had changed a little, not in what it was, only that her want of him now showed plainly. He reached for her hip and for one of her horns with the other. When she looked at him, he smiled to see how her eyes looked.

"I have never seen anything so beautiful as this, Pok, "he said, meaning it, "I have never seen anyone so lovely as you right now. I don't need to look away.

Do it, Pok."

She gave a thin wheezing gasp, and her eyes rolled out of sight as she slid the tip of him along her slit and he groaned louder than she did. She eased herself down to a point where there was resistance and then she looked at him -- though she wasn't looking at him.

"Pok," he whispered, "Can you see me like that? "

Uhh --ahhh, she answered while nodding, "Not need eyes to see now. Pok sees Jody.

Beautiful boy. Pok's boy? Want to be Pok's boy?"

He groaned again, the tightness and the pressure of the obstruction getting to him, "Yes!" he hissed, "I want to be Pok's boy!"

Her head went back as she forced herself down on him with a hiss of pain, which passed quickly and then she was fucking on him, her eyes alternating between being open and closed. To Jody, it was a thrill to see her like that, her head lolling back or hanging down sometimes and then rising up with her eyes wide open, nothing visible there but plain golden orbs which shone very softly in the darkness.

She leaned forward to place her hands on his shoulders as she fucked him and he did his best to thrust for her at the right times. What he felt was incredible, she was so tight and leaning forward this way allowed her to almost plow furrows through his thin pubic hair with her long clitoris.

She seized his hand again and she brought it to her mouth, licking it with her long tongue and covering it with her saliva before she moved it again to hold it on top of her clitoris. He couldn't be sure, but what he thought that he saw there looked to be at least as big as his penis was and he was amazed and happy to see it. He let go of her hip and began to trace her nipple with his fingertip and it caused more plaintive moaning from Pok

"Want to be Jody's girl, she moaned , "Want to be Jody's girl. Need to, ... must be Jody's girl."

"You are Jody's girl, "he said, "I want you, Pok."

"Want you," she echoed, "Want Jody," she whimpered from behind her golden eyes as her hand flashed up to hold his against her nipple. Her face showed concentration as though she was performing involved and complicated mathematical functions in her head, but it passed along with the rest of her doubts.

She was sure now.

Jody was the one.

He thought that he felt a gentle burning somehow, but then he'd never done this before, so what did he know?

Deep inside Pok, there were machinations going on that even she wasn't aware of fully. The burning that he'd felt was the tiny incisions which were made to take a microscopic amounts of his blood. As they copulated, her body was developing its mimicry.

Her body had decided that this was indeed the one, and as such, it tried to find out about the one and what he had which made him what he was.

It was why her type of demon all looked similar. There were signals flying everywhere throughout Pok's nervous system and there were changes underway.

There were also the very same change bodies being produced in her to give to him through a secondary set of tiny incisions. At dozens of sites on his penis, tiny amounts of his blood were being returned to him, each unit modified to defeat any reaction from his immune system - if it came to that, though it usually never did.

All that her body knew was that a male had been successful in mating with it. Since he hadn't torn her and ruined the tissues which were at work now, he must have been special somehow to be surviving it this far along. Tiny probes were firing into him, to heighten this for him -- if his heart survived it, of course.

Similar changes were underway in Jody's body to set about the longer, more profound changes which her body had decided would be required in the perfect mate for her.

In a part of her brain, it was determined that they were both sufficiently near enough to their release to be able to feel the enhanced effect already and so the appropriate receptors in both of them were stimulated.

The simultaneous orgasm begun, that part of her brain -- which she had no knowledge of -- stepped back, as it were. They were perfect for each other now -- as much as it was possible for her body to manage. That was all that this was -- a first coital act and initialization.

The coital act between them which would result in young was assured to happen now, at some point down the road. This was what her ancestors had evolved to. None of them knew of it, but it was there all the same.

If Jody hadn't been the one, this would not have happened. But he had been selected and so he'd been made the perfect mate for the one called Pok. In turn, Pok had been made the perfect mate for Jody.

Both of them were screaming.

---------------------

Bess and Clayton let the curtain go gently to give the couple some privacy. In the dark passageway, they looked at each other in a bit of wonder and a lot of concern.

As they crept back to their own bed, they began themselves as the discussed only a little.

"It can't have been too bad," Clayton whispered, "they're both breathing and they look asleep. I'm sure they're fine."

"I don't know," Bess said, "I saw that too, but there were other things which bother me now."

Clayton nuzzled his face into one of the two finest breasts that he'd ever seen, "Like what?"

She groaned as she felt him enter her, and she looked up into his very handsome face, "Like the way that it has been minutes since they ended up that way, with her fallen onto him. They're unconscious. I feel it in both of them, but I don't feel anything wrong.

She still has him inside of her, "Bess whispered, "He hasn't fallen out yet, and I saw that even though she is unconscious, she's milking him still. I've never seen anything like that before."

"I hear you, Bess, but though it's unusual, that doesn't mean that anything's wrong, as you say."

She sighed, getting into this now, but needing to say one more thing before she allowed him to take her away, "All of the years that I have known Pok, she hasn't had a single hair anywhere on her body. She's growing it now on her head, though, Claytan. I saw the bristle.

She'll be a blonde by the morning if it doesn't stop soon."

------------------------

Jody woke up first and he looked down at Pok who was still sleeping on his chest. Her long blonde hair looked like a golden spray around her head. He moved it a little do that she didn't have it in front of her nose or her mouth.

That hair had been one of the things that had attracted him to her in the first place, he thought, as he put his hand onto her shoulder very gently, not wanting to wake her.

But she awoke from it anyway and she lifted her head to smile at him, "Good morning, Jody. Did you sleep well?"

Jody smiled and nodded, falling in love with her smooth voice all over again. "I have to pee though."

She moved to allow him to go up on deck so that he could pee over the side and when he was done, he came back to bed. He watched as she rose up to look down on him and reached out for one of her perfect breasts and she almost giggled, before she grabbed him and rolled them over.