The Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started kissing again. He rolled me on to my back and slid his hand between my legs. He rubbed my clit and I opened my legs for him then he moved between my legs.

I could feel his cock on my thigh. He then stopped kissing me so he could move up to slide his cock in. He rubbed the head on my pussy and the put the head on my love hole. I was taken it slow trying to get it in. I open my legs as far apart as I could and I felt the head starting to slide in. His cock is just so big. Then he pushed a little harder and the head was in all the way. So he started pumping it in and out of me. But it was very tight.

“Here lets try this. You lay on your back and let me try.”

I rolled him over and I over top of him. With one foot on each side I slowly squatted over him. He held his cock up and I pulled my lip apart. I got the head in and I started bouncing on his cock and slowly I worked it all in. It was the fullest I have ever been.

Markus then put his hands on my hips and rolled the two of us over so he was on top. He fucked me hard and fast. There was no love making to it. Just long hard fucking. I thought he was going to hammer my inside out and then he started to cum so much that with every thrust it started running down my but I could feel it pooling under my but. He stopped and held very still and he relaxed and laid down next to me.

Markus started kissing me. “I really do love you.”

“I know.” I kissed him back. “I think I could be very happy here with you.

I got up and walked over to the tub. I got the rage and took it back to the bed. I washed him off and then myself.

I got back in to bed. I was crawling on my hands and knees to get back up next to Markus. When he grabbed me.

“Stay just like that.”

Then Markus got behind me and started rubbing his cock head on my love hole and working it in. it went in easier because it wasn’t as big. But it still filled me up. I could feel it get harder and big with ever thrust.

Markus was holding my hips and just going right at it. My big boobs where swaying under me. He then slowed down and reached under me and rubbed my clit as he was thrusting in to me. He then reached under with the other hand too and grabbed both my boobs. He was rolling my nipples between his thump and first finger. I started cumming. I was shaking from cumming. My pussy was gripping his cock so hard I could feel the vanes in it. Then he started cumming too. He let go of my boobs and grabbed on to my hips again. He was pounding me hard and cum was running down my legs. He stopped but stayed in till he was done cumming.

Markus laid down next to me then wrapped his arms around me and we fell fast to sleep.

Am I dreaming or not? I don’t know and right now I don’t care.

12