All Comments on 'The Dream City Film Club'

by noisymother

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
cheesy80scheesy80sabout 16 years ago
Absolutely riviting!

This has so much potential. The writing was clearn, concise, and you frighteningly slipped perfectly into the mind of a serial killer (vampire?). I'm hoping this is just a taste of a larger series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
O mutha...

this is so up my alley. excellent job, and the limited graphic sexual descriptions were actually more exciting than a heavily-detailed account of the same sort of scene. less is more? since when! great writing, thanks for the linkage.

collab. me an' you.

4

SadieRoseSadieRoseabout 16 years ago
A delicious taste of things to come?

Yum, this is beautifully written but far too short. It feels like a beginning, the key to a wider, more detailed story. I love the way you enter Rufus's head though, his thoughts and emotions give each scene its charge. It would be interesting to see more of his reasons for being in the Cinema, it seems that he lives there but I was curious to know how and why. If that is the case then the arsonist's actions also render him homeless which would add to the weight of the ending.

A wonderful beginning though. I look forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous