The Dream Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My arms were tight around his body and I realized that I wanted him in me that deep. I wanted him to fuck me that hard. With a sudden shock I realized that he was not moving his cock in my pussy. He was just keeping it buried to the hilt in my cunt. It was me who was moving my ass up and down, trying to fuck myself on that gloriously thick, massive cock!

And I was moaning in his ear, begging him!

"Please sir! Please! Please fuck me, sir! Oh, please take me, sir. Please, please fuck me, make me yours!"

Even after I realized that I was saying all those things, I had no desire or control to stop. All I wanted was to have him fuck me as hard as he wanted! He started moving his hips but instead of fucking me with long, hard pumps he just moved his hips in a circle. It made his cock slip out about an inch and then go back into my pussy.

With each motion I could feel his throbbing, meaty shaft move in my cunt fucking me deep, but at the same time shallow. The feel of his meaty cock grinding on my slick cunt walls was too delicious for words! I started moving my hips with his. I pulled back when he did and moved up and forward when he entered me back. This made the strokes longer and harder!

Crossing my arms behind his back I held him tight like I was afraid to let go of him. And I was. I didn't want to let him out of my arms until he had pounded the shit out of me!

Then he started to make his strokes longer. And I yelped! When you are not used to a big cock it makes you feel wonderful but also helpless and vulnerable. I had butterflies in my stomach afraid of what he might do, but also afraid that he might stop.

His strokes were longer and harder now. I kept moving my ass up and down to help him fuck me better. I was afraid he would rip my pussy with that massive beast of his. But I was willing to take the chance rather than stop. It he wanted to rip my pussy, it was his!

It was a suddenly realization. When did I surrender to him? I had no idea. But I had no intention of stopping. If he wanted to own me, he was welcome to it! Just so long as he gave me that wonderful cock!

And then he sped up in his strokes and my screams became a regular rhythm. I tried to bite my lip to keep from screaming too loud, but each time he drove his throbbing, hard cock home in my cunt an involuntary yelp escaped my lips. His mouth was hot on my skin as he sucked my neck. His tongue was driving me insane as it licked just below my jaw line!

I came hard and without any kind of warning! My body just seemed to spontaneously explode into a million pieces! Boss was pumping my drenched pussy like an animal and my pussy was soaking his shaft with copious amounts of my cum. My whole body was shaking so violently I would have fallen off the couch were he not holding me in his arms.

The orgasm subsided after a long time, but my pussy was still hot. His cock still felt so delicious in my wet tunnel. His lips touched my ear.

"Who is my whore, darling?" He whispered softly in my ear.

I stopped moaning long enough to reply breathlessly "I am, sir. I am your whore, sir!"

"Good whores ask permission to cum, sweetheart!" His voice held a gentle reprimand.

Oh my God! That would kill me! That was just cruel! How could I? I had never, ever done that!

"Yes, sir. Sorry, sir!" I was shocked to hear me say that.

And with another shock I realized that I needed to ask permission now, my pussy was ready to explode again already!

"May I cum, sir? Please let your whore cum, sir!" I was pleading even before he could say yes or no. I was so afraid he would say no.

He kissed my neck and whispered "You may cum, darling!"

It's like my body was just waiting for the word from his lips. My pussy exploded again and I felt like floating on a cloud, a disembodied spirit. When I came back to earth, he was still fucking me. Just thinking that made me cum again, a mini-orgasm. And then again!

Now he tightened his arms around me and pulled me even closer. My breasts, which are big and firm, flattened on his chest. His thighs were slamming into my bare thighs as he was taking me, claiming me as his whore!

Each stroke was penetrating me deeper now. I could feel the pain. It was like his cockhead was fucking my cervix. I was breathless and hot. I felt like he would penetrate right into my womb if he continued like that. But I wasn't stopping him either. I wanted him to use me!

"Sir, please?" I begged as I realized I was very close to cumming again.

"Yes!" he whispered in a hoarse, urgent whisper just before he exploded inside me!

Oh my God! I could feel his cock pulsating deep in my cunt. His hot seed hit my cunt walls so deep inside and set my body on fire. Inside and out! I came hard. The hardest explosion yet and I don't even know what you'd call the noises coming out of my mouth. Not really screams, but not moans. Some kind of primal noises!

That's what he had made me - an animal. I felt like his bitch as he came in me and kept pumping my cunt full of his throbbing beast of a cock. My eyes were tightly closed as I kept cumming so hard! And just as I was feeling the orgasm slow down, I came again! A small one but oh so delicious! The warmth spread from my pussy to all over my body!

My hands were frantically rubbing all over his back. My whole body was moving with his. Holding him tight to me, enjoying how he took me and made me his!

As my body cooled down a little I remembered my intention in coming to his office. To seduce him. To bring him under my control. Damn! The bastard had taken me under his control! There was no way I could deny that he had made me his bitch! And the weird thing is that I was happy about it! Very happy!

It still might serve my purpose so there was no reason to worry. But time will tell. And I had big competition. Now, I was sure that he had not just fucked Lara, he had claimed her too.

When he pulled his cock out of my pussy and got off me, I immediately went to my knees in front of the couch without waiting for him to tell me. He sat down and I started licking his cum-drenched cock. It tasted great!

There are rumors all around that a vegetarian's cum tastes better than a meat-eater's. I had not had a chance to try it. And it was true. Even though his cum was mixed with mine on his cock, I could still taste his distinctive taste. I loved it! I hoped that he would have me drink his cum soon!

I ate his cum like it was food! My hands were rubbing his thighs as my tongue worked on his shaft. Then I licked his balls. His fingers were stroking my head. They were deep in my hair. I felt like I was a pet and he was stroking me like an owner strokes his pet. Well, I was his bitch, wasn't I?

Suddenly I noticed a few drops of cum on his shoes. Thinking it might have dribbled there from his cock when he sat up, I bent down low and licked it up. I did a thorough job and left his shoe shiny. When I looked up he was smiling approvingly. That made me feel so proud and happy!

He cupped my cheek and his palm felt so warm and loving on face. He smiled and leaned over me, looking down into my eyes.

"I think you are worth keeping around as my bitch, darling!"

I nodded vigorously "Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

"Dress up and go to your office. You have been here three hours."

Three hours! How the fuck did that happen! I wondered as I slipped back into my dress.

As I walked back to my office, I could feel my pussy a little sore. Oh, that's gonna hurt tomorrow, I thought! Then I smiled!

========================================

12