The Dream Trap Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing!" Kirsten laughed as we pulled out of the parking lot. Her long blonde hair was blowing in the wind, and her laughter was infectious. The beauty of so many people owning sky cars was that it left the roads pretty much empty, and I decided to really let the engine go once we had gotten on to the highway. It roared happily as went ripping down the empty lanes at speeds that surely would have gotten me a ticket had there been any cops bored enough to patrol the empty road. Somehow I knew where we were going, though I didn't know how I knew.

"I can't believe you did that!" Kirsten continued, twisting in her seat so that she could speak with Kelk. "I didn't think anyone had the balls to stand up that arrogant jerk. If someone wasn't intimidated by his size, then they've been too scared by his flunkies on the football squad!"

"Anything to rescue a damsel in distress!" Kelk boasted. I caught him looking at me in the rearview mirror and knew we were both thinking the same thing. Flunkies? Oh, shit. In hindsight, we probably should have seen it coming. After all, no bully is ever complete without a few minions to share his depravities with. Yet at the same time, Kelk was right. Anyone who leaves a woman in such a poor position because he's more worried about unknown future consequences deserves the same fate as the thug he refused to stand up to. I wasn't sorry about what Kelk had done, other than a minor regret that he had gotten to hog all the action for himself.

(Granted, there was an equally cheerful portion of my mind that was all too glad that Kelk had dealt with all the violence on his own. Cowards might die a thousand deaths, but heroes tend to die in stupidly painful and messy ways. Yawgmoth could have folded my skinny ass in half with one hand tied behind his back and I would have gotten for my trouble would be a strong acquaintance with the taste of asphalt and a rather hefty dentist's bill. Still, I probably would have done it anyway.)

"What were you doing with that asshole, anyways?"

Kirsten shrugged. "Head cheerleader and quarterback? It just sort of seemed like the universal constant I've been following my entire life. And he wasn't a bad guy at first. He was nice and sweet, always bringing me chocolates and flowers, you know? But it never seemed like it was enough for him. Any time he lost a game, any time I was in a bad mood or made plans that didn't include him, it just pissed him off. Even if it didn't have anything to do with him. Like, ever since my mom died, my dad and I have always gone hiking in Pine Woods State Park for my birthday. Its been especially important to me since my dad started flying everywhere for work, you know?" Kelk and I obediently nodded. "Well, Yawg wanted to throw me a party and I told him that would be awesome, but I wasn't going to be home till about seven so he was going to need to take care of all of the arrangements. He just got so angry about it, as if all he needed to do was yell, "Party!" and I would magically be there to take care of everything for him, despite, you know, it being my birthday. Needless to say, there wasn't any party. My dad and I turned our hiking trip into a camping trip instead."

"Sounds like a total fucktard to me," Kelk said. "So why did you stay with him?"

Kirsten shrugged again. "For the other girls, I guess. I stopped caring about the jerk awhile ago, but he never hit me or anything serious like that. And I could very easily see him seducing and taking advantage of one of the less experienced girls on the squad. I was just waiting for a good excuse to get rid of him." She batted her eyelids flirtatiously at Kelk. "And gosh! You just had to go and beat him up right in front of me! Why would I stay with him when I could be with such a manly...thing like you?"

Kelk let out an anguished groan, like a thousand cats going into heat in the middle of an autofactory. "Oh, wonderful! It is going to be like Semwald XII all over again!"

I twitched as a picture flashed in my mind of a city on fire. Mushroom clouds rose in the distance as troops from half a dozen different factions battled each other in the streets. I was in a palace, laying down cover fire as Kelk and a beautiful blue skinned woman ran for a ship. But there was a sniper I hadn't seen, and the ship couldn't target him, and then the princess's head exploded in a splash of green blood. Rage poured through me as I swore to track down and kill that fucking Gary-

Then it was gone and I was back in the driver's seat with Kirsten sitting next to me and Kelk in the back seat. What the hell was that all about?

"Are you okay?" Kirsten asked after a silent moment.

"Yeah," I said, taking a deep breath. "I just don't want a repeat of Semwald."

Kirsten frowned as she glanced between me and Kelk. "I've got no idea what you two are talking about. Who, or what, is Semwald?"

"Not a who, a where," Kelk answered harshly. "We were...on a detached mission. There was nothing special about it, just another third world hellhole that few people had heard of and fewer people cared about. The king had died, leaving the entire shebang to his seventeen year old daughter. Local warlord tried to make a play for the kingdom by claiming her hand in marriage, but she wasn't having it. Wanted to marry for love, not state, the stupid bint. Plan A didn't work, so the warlord tried for Plan B, as in Brute Force. Next thing we know, there's a six way civil war burning down the country side. His men were storming the palace and we were evacuating. We were ten feet from the ship. The sniper was in the stacks. We weren't good enough, and she paid the price. End of fucking story."

"Oh my god, that's horrible!" Kirsten clapped her hands over her mouth in horror.

"That poor girl! Did you at least get the warlord?"

Kelk shook his head. "Bastard got away during the fighting. He didn't have soldiers, he had fanatics. They had no fear, and just kept piling on in waves. We broke them every time, but not fast enough to catch him. If I ever run into that son of a bitch I'm going to cut him up like a sushi dinner."

"So you two were...in the military?" Kirsten asked after another moment had passed. "Does that mean you've killed people?"

"I have," Kelk answered with a bored shrug. "But only if they really needed killing, which generally translates to them trying to kill me first."

She turned to me next. "And you?"

"I-" I stopped to think about it. How could I have been in the military and not remembered going through all that? And at the very least, shouldn't I have been a little more buff? For all that I knew better, I still kind of felt like the ninety pound weakling in the room. "No, I haven't. Not unless you count the Boy Scouts as being a branch of the military."

"No, not really," Kirsten said, but she was smiling as she said it. There was about ten minutes more driving at that point, but we really didn't talk about much aside from the usual getting-to-know-you small talk. When we pulled off the highway I was surprised to see how close we were to my own home. We were actually only about three blocks down from where my own house was. It couldn't have been more than a ten minute walk between the two.

Her house was a tidy little affair, the sort of small house that had exploded all over suburbia back in the fifties. It was square shaped with windows placed exactly where a child doing a drawing for school would have placed them. There was an enclosed porch that ran along the entire front of the house, and the sides had been clad in faded lime green aluminum. Completing the image was a large box fan that sat in the attic window, the blades slowly spinning with the breeze. The lawn was kept behind a neat little white picket fence, and a row of bushes had been planted to hide the edge of the porch. The driveway was a set of cobblestones, and they had been laid down so evenly that I didn't even notice the change when we pulled off the road.

"Well, thanks for the ride," Kirsten said as I threw the car into park. She placed her hand fairly high up on my knee and waited for me to turn to look at her before asking,

"Would you like to come inside?"

"What."

I glanced backwards at Kelk, but Kirsten acted as if he wasn't even there, let alone having spoke. Instead she continued to stare at me, waiting for my reaction. At this point I could have said no. I'd already slept with Summer that morning and then Max had taken the pressure off a bare hour ago, and I really didn't go off half cocked. Both girls had also said they were going to jump my bones later that night, and on top of that I had my date with Aly to look forward to in a couple of days. To complicate things even more, we had just embarrassed Kirsten's boyfriend in the school parking lot. I had no idea who might have been watching her house, but if anyone saw me go inside, it would be a great way for someone to put two and two together to get rumors. All together, these were great reasons to say no.

"Yeah, sure."

Oh, please, like you didn't see that coming! It was Kirsten Dunst, and the only difference between her touching me and her fondling me was about half an inch. Not only that, she was wearing the most scandalous cheerleader outfit imaginable. I'd seen porn stars mid scene that had been more covered up than she was. Combined with her sparkling green eyes and teasing little smirk, I'm fairly sure that my brain wasn't even involved in the decision. Instead I popped the locks on the front doors and stepped out of the car.

She took me by the hand and led me up the front steps, but we had to stop at the door so that she could fish a set of keys out of her back pack. She slipped one into the lock, and the deadbolt came off with a click. She then pushed the door open, letting it swing wide as she pulled me inside.

"What about your dad?" I asked as I looked around the room. It was...nice. A little boring, but nice. The walls had been painted an egg shell white, and there was a thick blue carpet under our feet. A beige leather sofa sat in front of a medium sized television, with a matching recliner taking up the flanking position. Opposite the recliner was a brick fireplace, and the mantel over it was decorated with a variety of family photos and a vase with freshly blooming pansies. The pictures bugged me. They seemed to have been taken by the same photographer whose decapitation fetish had cut my parents out of my own collection of photos. It made the idea that they might be secret agents who had to hide their identities seem a little less plausible, but if the person taking these pictures was doing such a lousy job why did people keeping giving him or her their business? It's not like we were living in Sleepy Hollow or something.

"He's on vacation," she said automatically.

"Where?"

"France?"

I paused. "Was that a question, or were you trying to guess?"

She frowned and shook her head. "No, I mean he's in France. Sorry, it's this whole tour of Europe thing, and it took me a second to remember what country he was supposed to be in this week."

"What, like the whole thing?" I asked jokingly.

"Yeah, he should be back some time next year," she answered much more seriously.

Huh. Well, okay. She was the hottest cheerleader in school and her dad had just what, abandoned her for a year? Was this some sort of test of her maturity, or was she just naturally responsible?

Or is this just so you can bone her? a quiet little voice asked from the back of your mind. Doesn't that just seem a tad bit suspicious? Think about what she said earlier. Even if we fudge the definition of a year, he must have left right after her birthday and would be coming back right before it. Who does that sort of thing?

Before I could think of a reply for myself, Kirsten closed the gap between us and reached down between my legs. Her hand closed over my cock, and my entire line of thought derailed faster than the Little Engine That Couldn't. She was close enough that I could smell the cinnamon of her gum on her breath, and the sweetness of her perfume was making my head spin. She leaned in even closer so that she was pressing her cheek against mine and whispered into my ear, "Penny for your thoughts?"

"Thoughts?" I asked tightly, trying not to look down as her fingers worked the zipper and button on my jeans. "I'm thinking that if this is going to be a common occurrence, then maybe I should invest in a kilt for ease of access."

"There's nothing sexier than a man in a kilt," Kirsten agreed as she backed me towards the recliner. I stumbled a bit as my pants drifted down my legs, but fortunately my ass landed on leather rather than the carpet as my pants tangled around my ankles. The leather was surprisingly warm against my bare skin, and I leaned back against the thickly stuffed back as she began to slowly dance in time to music that only she could hear.

"Y-you don't need to do this," I stammered, too mesmerized by her performance to get the words out clearly.

"Need? No," she murmured seductively as she wove her fingers together behind her head. She began to roll her hips as she slowly turned in place, showing off her fabulously toned body. I watched her smooth belly tighten as she thrust her hips toward me, and I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to feel her clenching in orgasm beneath me. She continued to shimmy as she turned until her back was to me, at which point she bent over, running her fingers down the backs of her lovely legs. The movement also tugged her skirt up just ever so slightly, exposing the bare curves of her ass. It was a tantalizing glimpse, just enough to leave me wondering whether she was wearing a thong or had decided to go entirely bare without actually providing an answer either way.

"It's about wanting," Kirsten continued as she turned to face me again, raising her hands up to her shoulders. She pulled her hips away and tipped her head back, arching her spine to push her breasts forward. Her hands slipped down her curves, and as they crossed her breasts she hooked her thumbs under the material of her shirt, peeling it away and rolling it down so that fabric supported her breasts rather than hiding them. Her breasts were almost perfect, just big enough to be more than a handful, but not so large as to be unwieldy. They sat high and firm, topped by slightly oval, light brown areola and low, flat nipples that were already hard with excitement. They bounced slightly as she popped back to standing straight, before leaning over to lower them into my waiting hands. I gave them a testing squeeze, watching as her eyes closed and her entire body shivered in response.

"It's about desire," Kirsten whispered, gently easing my legs apart so that she could kneel between them. It was my turn to shudder as her slender fingers wrapped around my hard cock. She began to slowly work her hand up and down, adding a slight twist at the base and tip. She licked her lips as I began to roll her nipples back and forth between my fingers, pinching them just ever so slightly. She tugged my foreskin down, completely exposing the head of my cock. She gave the tip a gentle little kiss before parting her lips and inhaling my cock in one swift motion. She wasn't quite as talented as Max was, and wasn't able to take me all the way into her throat. Instead she pinned my penis against the roof of her mouth and began to massage the underside of my cock with her tongue. She found the sweet spot at the base of the crown and began to stroke it with small circles of her tongue. It felt just absolutely incredible, an indescribable mix of smooth and rough that had my knees trembling as I struggled not to just blow my load then and there.

Kirsten kept her eyes locked on mine the entire time, and she couldn't keep from smiling as she continued to suck me. She slowly drew back until she once again only had the tip in her mouth, pausing just long enough to giving me one last tongue lashing before letting my cock slip free. "Like that, do you?" she purred. "Were you about to cum, hmmm?"

Her smile grew when all I could do was nod dumbly, and before I knew what she was doing she was up off the floor and pressing my knees together. She took me hard and fast, slamming her wet cunt down on my cock with equal parts speed and grace. I barely had time to realize she hadn't been wearing any panties before she was bouncing up and down in my lap, the walls of her pussy squeezing my cock exactly each time I bottomed out inside of her.

"Holy fuck," I gasped. Kirsten was using her legs to pin mine in place, trapping my balls between my thighs. It pushed a bit of extra blood up into my cock, forcing it to swell a little larger and to become that much more sensitive even as it bottled up all my cum. There was nothing I could do about it; her weight was keeping me pinned to the chair, so I couldn't thrust no matter how badly I wanted to. I was entirely at her mercy, and she took full advantage of it.

"That's the general idea," she said, punctuating each word with swivel of her hips, left, right, right left. Any capability I had for rational thought vanished in a blaze of white hot pleasure. She pried my fingers loose from the arms of the chair, moving one hand to her tits and one between her legs. She squeezed the hand wrapped around her breast, forcing me to fondle her even as she guided my fingers to her clit, getting them started in a frenzied up and down pattern. Her body began to tremble against mine and she stopped bouncing in favor of simply grinding against me. "Touch me, please, I want you to touch me!"

"How...the...fuck..." I moaned as her pussy clamped down even tighter. I don't know how she did it, but she did. The pressure was mounting, and my cock began to ache as my entire body cried out for release.

"I've..had...ah...ah...lot..of time to...ah...fuck!" Kirsten sagged back against my chest and wrapped her arm around the back of my head as she started bucking wildly. Her orgasm hit like a tsunami, hard and wet. Her knees popped together, automatically making her twice as tight. I seized my chance and wrapped my arms around her middle, lifting her up just high enough to allow me to drive my cock into her again. It didn't take much, no more than two or three thrusts of my own, before I was consumed by my own climax. I poured half a dozen shots of cum into her before collapsing myself.

We sat there for several moments, both of us breathing hard from the burst of exercise and rush of endorphins. A bit of my cum leaked out of her, dribbling down the side of my cock to pool on the chair between us. Kirsten scooped it up with her finger and held it up where I could see it before licking it away to oblivion. "Mmmm, tasty."

"You were saying?" I asked as she peeled herself away from me.

"About?"

"Just before, you know," I replied pulling myself away from the chair as well. I motioned to it with one hand, indicating the large ass shaped sweat stain that remained. We'd actually abused the poor chair badly enough that there was a bit of a dent to go with the stain.

"Oh, that," Kirsten said breezily. "I've had a lot of time to practice by myself. But now that you're here, maybe we can practice some of my...routines together?"

"I think we might be able to arrange that," my mouth said without any input from the rest of me. I must have been grinning like an idiot as we gathered up our clothes.

"Wonderful!" Maybe it was just the afterglow from the sex, but Kirsten looked extremely cheered at my answer. She quickly found a scrap of paper and scribbled her phone number on it before forcing it into my hand. I was still dazed as she hurried me out there the door so that she could go clean up.

I was whistling and damned near skipping as I headed back to the car. I had completely forgotten that I had left Kelk there. Kelk, on the other hand, hadn't forgot about me.