The Dream Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I beg to differ."

He picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom and threw her down on the bed. She sprawled out, her legs spread wide, her hair wild in a halo around her head.

"What are you planning to do, Mister. I don't want to do this anymore."

She tried to roll over and crawl to the edge of the bed but he caught her by the skirt and pulled, while it ripped loose.

"Don't do that, you bastard."

He grabbed her pink panties and ripped them off.

Grabbing her ass hard enough to leave finger marks in the soft white flesh, he pulled her back to him and forced her legs apart. He ran one finger up her slit while she tried to hold him off and felt and smelled the wetness oozing from her.

"Oh, my, what is that?"

"It doesn't mean anything, you asshole, except that you got me wet thinking about fucking your big dick. But I don't want to anymore. Let me go or I'll cry rape."

He grinned at her and sank two fingers full length into her moist center and began to finger fuck her, saying, "Cry as loud as you want, you cheating bitch. You know how soundproof the walls are and there's nobody close enough to hear you."

She tried to close her thighs on his fingers and pretended to scratch at his face, but he held her off easily with one hand while the other found her clit and a few practiced motions had her fucking his fingers enthusiastically.'

"Not fair, not fair."

"Why?"

"Oh...uh...God, you know.....know....know...how sensitive I am down there."

"Yeah, I do, and it's not fair to get your pussy so worked up without your permission. So...."

He pulled his fingers free with a wet slirpy, 'pop' and stood up.

"You can get yourself together and get out of here now. I won't make you do anything you don't want to do."

She looked at him with a stunned expression for a moment then smiled. She spread her legs wide and with one hand dipped it into her pussy while the other squeezed the pink-white baseball shaped cone of flesh topped with a juicy red nipple.

"What kind of bastard are you? You get me worked up and then drop me."

"Go to Frank."

"His dick won't do it for me. You got the magic wand I need. Please, please."

He grinned.

"You know how sexy you sound when you beg?"

"Yeah, that's why I'm doing it and that's why you're about to cum and waste all that wonderful white sauce. Stick it inside me, quick."

Stepping onto the bed and sinking between her legs, his trousers and underwear still on but his dick free, he leaned forward and drove himself into her.

"UNNHHHHHH...oh oh oh oh."

When he hit bottom he pulled out until only the tip of his dick remained in her warmth. Then grabbing her shoulders and pushing her back onto the bed, he slammed into her as hard as he could a second time, and then a third and then a fourth, taking the wind out of her so she could only gasp rather than make any noises. He was punching into her so hard her ass bounced off the bed with each thrust and now she had both hands wrapped around his neck trying to pull his face down to hers.

Then she was screaming without words and scratching his back and neck so hard with her long fingernails he knew he'd need an antibiotic later but he was so caught up in the spasming of her pussy, tightening like a vise around his dick and then pulsing with her own feminine explosion of juices that he ignored the pain.

"Oh, sweet god. Ummm, that's what I was talking about baby. Nobody else does it like that."

He looked down at her smiling face and not smiling back, he said softly, "Let's see how many we can go for then. As they say, balls to the wall..." and he hammered her pussy again and again through another screaming climax and another and now he'd been hitting her so hard that the end of his dick was getting sore as hell and he knew she probably wouldn't' be able to walk when this was over, but the image in his head of Frank and his big dick sliding into her tight pussy kept him hammering and hammering.

It was part lust and part sheer fury that he hadn't known he felt. He had been in shock when she'd first told him about fucking the young blonde and now it felt like it had been growing the entire month inside him.. He loved her, but goddamn he wanted to hurt her at the same time.

Then she had managed to grab him around the neck and pull him to her with iron female strength and she captured his hips with her legs locked around him and she held him so he could drive it into her, but he couldn't achieve the separation to really drive it home.

She was kissing the side of his face and kept whispering, "I'm so sorry baby, so sorry sorry so sorry..."

Finally he felt it welling upside him and he couldn't hold back and he stopped his forward motion and just enjoyed the bursts of cum that hit the back wall of her cervix, again and again. He couldn't believe he was still cumming after that blowjob, but he achieved a personal best with what felt like eight or nine hard shots.

As he sprayed her insides she spasmed again and again.

Finally he slid beside her. As his dick slipped out she moaned and rolled on top of him and quickly placed it back inside her.

"No, leave it inside, Dan. Even soft, I want it in there."

Finally it shrank to the point that she couldn't hold it and she slid down beside him.

Whispering into his ear, she said "There's nobody in the world who could do that to me, baby. Just you."

He looked over at her and tried not to smile.

"You think that pitiful performance is going to let you slip back into my bed and my marriage and my life. One fuck?"

"Oh no, I know it won't. I'm going to have to fuck your brains out morning, noon and night. On the weekend when the kids aren't here I'm not going to put on any clothes, anytime. We'll order in or cook. I'm going to fuck you until even viagara won't get it up for you."

"You think you can fuck me into the ground?"

She smiled an innocent smile.

"I know I can. Even if I can't walk when it's time to go to work, I can out-fuck you, baby. That's where we women have it all over you strong macho men."

He pulled her to him and kissed her.

"You know you hurt me really badly. I didn't think anyone could hurt me like that again after Holly, but you did."

"I know it, Dan. I have no excuse except I was so hurt I wasn't thinking straight. But I will make it up to you. I'm going to be the best wife and the best fuck you ever had, better than Holly ever was."

He grinned, "You know you've got some tough competition there."

She punched him in the ribs.

"Bastard."

Then the smile faded from her face and she turned so her ass fit against his groin in a spooning position.

"I don't want to tell you this, Dan, but I guess I've got to if we're going to go on the way we should for the rest of our lives."

"What? You didn't get with Frank again, did you?"

"No, but it's about Frank."

"He had 12 inches and you didn't want to give me an inferiority complex?"

"No, but...you were almost right when you said I wanted to fuck him and was using Holly as an excuse."

She could feel him stiffen and pressed herself harder against him.

"He is damned good looking and the other girls in the office have talked about how good he is that I've...thought about him sometimes. Just wondered, you know...how it would be. I never would have, I promise you, but women fantasize too. And when I decided to leave you and I decided I was going to fuck someone just to mess up your head, he was the first and only one I thought about.

"And when we – when he fucked me – I enjoyed it, Dan. He didn't make me cum but he made me feel really, really good. And when he was inside me, and when he was playing with me, I could tell he wanted me bad. He wasn't just going through the motions. He told me he's been thinking about me too for a long time.

"You've got to understand, I'd been sleeping next to a man talking about another woman, fucking a man who called out another woman's name when he came. And she's got those huge tits and I can see the effect she has on guys. I have to admit, I got to feeling like a skinny little girl next to her. Frank was ...was like viagara for my ego."

She rolled over to face him and he saw there were tears in her eyes.

"I feel like such a slut, but I guess I WAS in that motel room with him. The only thing I can tell you is that it will never happen again. As long as I have you, I'll never need him or any other man. Do you believe me? Can you forgive me for wanting him like that?"

"Shit. In a way I wish I hadn't heard that. That does make it worse. But, as long as we're confessing, I have to tell you that while I was meeting with Holly I had a hell of a time not throwing her up on a booth table, pulling her panties down and fucking her. I'm not in love with her anymore, but...she was a fantastic fuck.

"If she had come in crying and saying she was breaking up with Bill and asked me to take her somewhere...I honestly can't say what I would have done. You know I love you, but I'm only human. And so are you."

He kissed her again and whispered into her ear, "So if that little redhead that works in the office next to you and has those fantastic tits ever comes on to me again like she did at that office party last June, you'd understand if I took her into one of the bedrooms and..."

He stopped talking because she had his balls in her small hands and she was squeezing hard. Then she started rolling them like marbles and that DID hurt.

"You ever play with her and I swear to god you'll wake up one morning without these. Are we clear?"

"As glass. I'm kind of fond of those so I guess I'll have to pass on the redhead."

He kissed her again. He would never tell her, but as he did so he was comparing her kiss and her lips to Holly's. Nobody would ever be in Holly's league, but Caroline was the woman he loved. That was one of those little secrets a married man would take to his grave.

She snuggled next to him and said, "I really never thought this would happen. I thought you were so in love with her that we could never get back together again. I can never thank you enough for coming back to me. The only thing I can do is love you forever."

"And I'm going to hold you to that."

#