The Drifter Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,108 Followers

"I don't have... prote...protection...ooooooohhhh."

"Okay" he breathed. Sweat was pouring off his skin as he continued to pound his huge cock deep inside of her gushing pussy. His ass was pumping like crazy, sending every inch of his steel hard dick deep inside her. His cock was being pulled out and then completely buried with every massive thrust. Jenna was cumming non-stop now... again and again... intense pleasure exploded inside her. Her pussy was gushing juice as he pounded her ever harder, ever faster. She was being fucked by a stranger whose name she couldn't recall in her lust filled haze. He was fucking her with the thickest, hardest, huge cock she could possibly imagine, and she just continued to cum... and cum... and cum... Jenna wrapped her legs around him and jammed her body up against him meeting him thrust for thrust.

"OH MY GOD, KEEP FUCKING ME. KEEP FUCKING ME WITH YOUR BIG DICK!" she cried.

Jenna could feel her pussy juices flowing out and down the cheeks of her ass each time he pulled out and thrust back in. He was fucking her so hard and so fast now it was a blur; the only sound in the room was the wet slapping sounds of their fucking, the constant smack, smack, smack of his wonderful cock as it plowed into her sizzling cunt. On each stroke he would pull his cock almost all the way out until just the tip pressed against her swollen pussy lips and then he plunged forward driving every massive thick, hard, and throbbing inch of his cock deep into her clenching, eager cunt. She was nearing a massive climax. He could tell as she began to shake and tremble on the table.

"OH MY FUCKING G-G-G-GOD...! OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GOD!!! She screamed as her millionth cum of the night exploded deep inside her and spread to all parts of her body in one big rush. Still he continued to drill deep into her seething cunt, so deep that it felt like he would come out her throat. Over and over, again and again, he drove his massive cock deep into her pussy – pulling almost all the way out and then jack hammering it deep inside of her, slamming his thick throbbing cock down into her as hard and as fast as he possibly could. He was so close to exploding himself; he was just on the edge. He jammed her full of every thick hard inch of his huge cock as he pistoned in and out of her exploding cunt. The squishing, slurping sound of their fucking grew even louder, as her hunger cunt sucked at his great cock demanding every drop of cum he had to give. And give it he was about to do. Waiting to the very last second, Hank pulled his massive cock out of her gushing cunt with a large sucking sound and began to fire jet after jet of sizzling hot jizz on to her stomach and tits. It rocketed out of him and covered her pelvis area and up to the bottom of her heaving tits. There was so much cum blasting out of him that it leaked off her stomach and on to the table. He continued to cum, and so did she as his spunk continued to shoot out of his exploding cock covering her with his gooey, creamy liquid.

"UUUUUUNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I... I... I... I LOVE YOUR COCK...I LOVE YOUR CUM! I LOVE IT!!!"

Suddenly, he jammed his cum covered cock back inside of her spasming cunt, spreading her pussy lips wide and drilling deep inside her. Driving his massive throbbing cock back inside her, he began to pummel her with it. The pressure from his thrusts forced juice from her overwhelmed pussy and it ran down her thighs to the table beneath. Amazingly he continued to fuck her tight pussy as her cunt walls squeezed his cock, trying to milk the cum from it. His cock plowed its way through the hot, molten juice that poured from her and filled her to overflowing with his giant cock. He was driving her to another blast-off and he pounded her pussy as her excitement mounted.

"What a hot piece of ass you are!!" he moaned as his onslaught continued pushing her closer and closer to the edge with his never-ending thrusts. She was right there, right on the edge, when ...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD YES!!!" Her world exploded once again sending her into deliriums of pleasure as she thrust back against his invading prick. In and out, in and out, in and out he drilled into her overworked pussy until he pulled out once more and exploded again send volley after volley of hot white cum shooting all over her pussy and clit. After every last drop of cum had been squeezed from his balls, he slumped to the floor exhausted, while Jenna lay on the table writhing and moaning in a giant pool of hot sticky cum.

For several minutes, both of them lay exhausted while they tried to catch their breath, letting things return to normal. Slowly, they picked themselves up, cleaned themselves off and got dressed. There were no awkward moments between them. She had totally wanted him to fuck her, and now that she'd had the best sex of her young life, she wanted much more. They teased and kissed each other as they cleaned up the mess they had made on the table. When they were ready to go, Jenna looked at the drifter and begged him to come home with her. Hank agreed, knowing the entire time that he had her right where he had planned too. She warned him that her boyfriend stopped by sometimes unannounced and she was worried. Hank said that it would be no problem, and that he would be careful.

As they were leaving the store and driving away, Jenna said that she had to take the deposit by the bank. Wanting to keep that money close, Hank started teasing her, kissing her neck, running his hand up her thighs, anything to distract her from dropping off that money. He didn't know why, but he felt he might need it before the night was through. When he slipped two fingers up her wet pussy and began rubbing her g-spot as she drove, that was enough distraction. She headed straight for home. She lived several exits out of town near the freeway, and as they drove he teased her the entire way. He continued to play with her cunt and rub her tingling clit. He unbuttoned her dress and began sucking her nipples as she drove down the road. By the time, they had reached her exit she had cum twice and was dizzy with desire.

When Jenna was talking back at the shop, she had told him that her parents had died and left their farm to her. She was this very young girl with a 50 acre farm and a nice two story house. She had sold all the cattle, and leased all the acreage to pay the property taxes, but she still had to work two jobs to keep enough money coming in. As they pulled up the long driveway to her house, the drifter thought he may have found his home for the winter. She was young, pretty, loved to fuck, and had her own house. If he played his cards right he could be here till spring.

She was so horny that the moment they got inside, they were fucking on the living room couch. She had three screaming orgasms as he plowed his giant prick up her well used pussy, and once again he shot his jizz all over her. When she recovered from the latest sex romp, she fixed him a big steak to eat while he drank her beer. Later, after some small talk and a little more teasing, she led him upstairs to her bedroom where he proceeded to fuck her for an hour non-stop. As he shot his last load of cum down her throat, she collapsed from sheer exhaustion. Hank happily drifted off to sleep as she curled up next to him. Before he closed his eyes, he saw the clock by the bedside said 2:30 AM.

His eyes opened at exactly 7:00 AM. The early morning light was just beginning to slip into her bedroom. He rolled out of bed with a morning piss hard-on and went looking for the bathroom. She was spread out asleep still covered in his dried cum. After finishing his business, he walked downstairs to get something to drink. As he was standing in the kitchen looking in the frig, the kitchen light came on and a voice said, "Who the fuck are you?"

Hank looked over the top of the frig door to see the young boyfriend standing in the doorway glaring at him. He calmly smiled at the boyfriend and said, "How you doing?"

The boyfriend took a couple of steps into the room and asked again, "Who are you and what are you doing here." Hank didn't answer him and kept the frig door between him and the boy. "Hey, you're that guy from the donut shop. Where's Jenna?"

Hank slowly grabbed a hard plastic bottle off the door rack of the frig and replied, "She's upstairs asleep. Why?"

The boyfriend came closer. "One more time, what the hell are you doing here?"

Suddenly, the drifter slammed the frig door shut, and grabbed his semi-hard dick in his free hand. "I'm fucking her with this!" For just a moment, the boyfriend's eyes were drawn to Hank's giant penis, and his eyes got big with surprise staring at the size of Hank's cock. That is all the time that the drifter needed. Swinging the hard plastic bottle with all his force, Hank brought the bottle across the boyfriend's cheekbone. The boy was stunned by the force of the blow and staggered. Hank back-handed the boy in the face with the bottle once again, sending him crashing into the wall. As the boy rebounded off the wall, Hank stepped into him with a hard punch right in the gut. The punch knocked the wind out of the boy, and he dropped to his knees. Hank then brought the bottle down hard on the back of the boyfriend's head, and he was out cold.

Hank stood in the kitchen still for a few seconds to see if Jenna was awake. Everything was silent. He quickly put down the bottle and went into the living room, where he yanked the phone line out of the wall. He went back to the kitchen and used the cord to hog-tie the boyfriend, and he wrapped a cloth napkin around his mouth as a gag. Then the drifter quickly went thru all the boy's pockets finding $90 in his wallet and the keys to the boy's new Dodge pickup. Placing those things on the table, he dragged the knocked-out boyfriend down a hall as quietly as he could and placed his limp body in a spare room. In the silence of the kitchen, the drifter had to make some quick plans.

Well, this changed everything. Fuck! He had to run now. He wouldn't get to spend a long warm winter fucking the shit out of Jenna's tight hot pussy. He took the keys and the money from the table and moved into the living room again. Finding the deposit bag, he opened it and stuffed the $90 in with the $500. He placed the bag and keys by the door, and slowly went up the stairs to get his clothes.

"Hey baby, you alright?" Jenna called out to him as he climbed the stairs. "I heard a crash."

"I just dropped something but I cleaned it up. Everything is alright, go to sleep."

"No. I want to play. Come here and let me play with that big dick. Come on, stud boy," Jenna enticed him.

The drifter walked into Jenna's bedroom and looked at the beautiful young girl spread out on the bed. Why not, he thought. The boyfriend will be out for at least a couple of hours. Why shouldn't I enjoy this fine piece of pussy one last time? So he climbed into bed and slid right in between Jenna's open thighs. Hank's long, thick cock sought out Jenna's hot pussy like a mouth to a flame, and slipped into her wet, inviting channel with one stroke. He could feel her warm tight walls clamp down on his shaft as he sunk all the way into her warm cunt.

"UUUUNNNNNHHHHHHH! Oh Jesus that feels GOOD! Oh I like Fucking You!!"

As his cock pushed deeper into her tight little fuck hole, he reached up and began massaging her soft breasts with his strong hands. Jenna couldn't help but groan with pleasure when he pinched her big, erect nipples. The drifter sucked one of Jenna huge tits into his mouth and began nursing on her taut nipple. He also began to slowly move his giant cock in her excited cunt, just thrusting slightly back and forth inside her juicing cunt. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms and legs around his thrusting body, and arched her back trying to shove more of her huge tit into his waiting mouth. She felt a tingle run up and down her spine as the drifter's big cock spread the walls of her tight cunt apart. She had never experienced anything as divine as his giant cock in her entire young life.

"God that is nice!! Oh fuck, I love fucking you!!!" Jenna groaned as his huge cock slid out of her tight, wet slit. She groaned loudly again as he bottomed out in her little hole on his down stroke. Her muscles began to flutter and pull on his cock as he slowly pumped it in and out of her hot pussy. She writhed on the bed as Hank drilled his cock inside her tight wet slit. She panted and gasped as her pussy began to twitch. Hank let her saliva covered nipple fall from his mouth, and he reached up and twisted her long nipples hard. The jolt of it drove her over the edge and she came hard. She felt her pussy convulse and gush as the drifter pumped his long thick cock in and out of her hot, tight hole. As he continued to drill into her juicy cunt, her orgasms continued to build one on top of another, and she felt another flutter in her pussy. He made her cum just by toughing her, God she liked to fuck him. Panting and dazed with her eyes closed, she felt his big, hard cock drill into her cunt time and again. As he lay between her spread legs, she could feel the muscles in his strong chest and broad shoulders flexed. She ran her hands over him, loving the feel of his hard flesh against her hands. As he drilled his big, thick cock all the way into her hot, tight pussy again and again, her hands slid down to his strong ass and pulled him tighter to her, urging him to shove more of his wonderful cock inside her.

Suddenly, with Hank's massive cock still buried in her pussy, he rolled over so she was on top, and his huge, hard pole was sticking straight up her cunt. "I want you to ride me. Fuck yourself on my big cock."

As Jenna straddled his waist, she groaned as she felt her tight wet pussy stuffed by his fat swollen cock. She began to slide her velvet channel up and down, sliding his thick, hard cock in and out of her wet pussy. She placed her hands on the drifter's strong chest and began to bounce up and down, driving her pussy up and down the full length of his large cock. She began to moan and whimper as her big tits bounced and swayed while she pounded the drifter's cock. Their bodies made wet slapping noises that could be heard over the sound of the bed bouncing and creaking as she drove his huge cock deep into her clutching cunt.

"Oh god...oh please...ohhh...uuhhhh..." she moaned as she lifted herself up and pushed down with all her might onto his huge jutting cock over and over and over. She rode his cock hard, and she could feel her cum very close. Her body began to shudder, and her cunt muscles begin to twitch and convulse. She began to shout as she drove her pussy down hard on his huge cock, and she came like gangbusters. As his giant cock got her off, she rode him, sliding her hot wet pussy up and down his massive shaft. Pussy juice was gushing out of her stuffed creaming pussy and flowing all over his hard shaft and balls.

"oh god...oh god...oh fuck...yesss...yyesss...Yyeesss!!!"

She rode him until she collapsed onto the drifter's chest, his hard cock still buried in her steaming pussy. Her big tits pressed against his hard chest as she panted and tried to catch her breath. But the drifter didn't have time for rest and romance, he had to be going, but not before he fucked her within an inch of her life. He was going to take out all his frustration on her pussy, the frustration of having to run, of having to give up a nice situation, of having to give up this excellent pussy. Hank pushed her up, urging her to pull off his cock. She did and he stood up. She whined a little at the absence of his big cock. "Don't worry, baby. I'm not done with you yet."

He grabbed her and turned her onto the bed face down, mashing her big tits against the mattress. He then pulled on her hips up so her tight little ass was sticking up in the air. Before she could rise up on her hands, Hank placed the large head between her slick wet pussy lips and slammed his long, thick cock back into her hot, eager pussy. She groaned in appreciation as she felt his hard cock drill into her hot cunt once again. The drifter groaned , "Yeahhh...that's better, isn't it?"

The drifter began to pound his massive cock into her even harder than before. Her ass was bouncing and her tits were swaying as he thrust more and more of his hard cock into her. Her eyes began to glaze over with a haze of lust. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back into him as he slammed his iron hard cock into her over and over and over. As he drove more and more cock, going deeper and deeper into her tight sizzling cunt, Jenna started screaming and moaning as he drilled into her.

"Ohhh godddd babyyy...you are...so goooooddd...uuhhhhnnn..."

Jenna's world exploded as he continued to drill her with savage thrusts that bounced of her cervix and pulled out to drive in once again. She was coming in buckets. She couldn't catch her breath and still he thrust deep into her creaming cunt again and again. He reached under and grabbed her big swaying tits and holding her tight to his body, he began using short hard thrusts that hit her cervix on each stroke. The short thrusts jabbed deep into her tight pussy again and again. They bounced off her cervix driving her wild with lust. They were pushing her to another massive climax as he continued to thrust into her relentlessly. He twisted her long brown nipples hard and she went over the edge again.

Ohhh....yeeeeaaahhhhh!!! .....un..un..un..un....Oh Godddddd...!!!!!!!"

He dropped her tits and grabbed her hips to keep her steady and then started fucking with her long hard strokes that used the entire length of his massive 11 inch cock. He jammed his cock in her as far as it would go and then pulling almost all the way out again, only to pump it back in. Jenna was in a daze, she couldn't stop moaning, "...un...un...un...un...." He took one hand off her hips and grabbed her long hair pulling her head up, and fucked her harder. His forceful thrusts made the head board bang against the wall. Jenna moaned and screamed herself hoarse from the relentless fucking he was giving her. He quickened the pace even more when he realized she was just on the edge of cumming again. He reached between her trembling thighs and began stroking her hard slick clit. Making sure to hit Jenna's clit in time with every thrust, he plunged his long cock into her tired pussy deeper and deeper. From the dual stimulation, Jenna's cunt exploded and sent her into a screaming, thrashing orgasm as her cunt clamped down on his surging cock like a vice. She was bucking and thrusting against him trying to get her release, but he still kept thrusting into her gushing cunt.

As her massive climax ended, Jenna's head and upper body sagged to the mattress while he plowed into her abused cunt, thrusting that great sword of hard muscled cock deep inside her cunt again and again. She wasn't even moving, and all she could do is whimper and moan, but he continued. He could feel his balls tighten and he knew he was close. He knew that he was going to leave her a big present. One she didn't want, but she would get it anyway. She was barely conscientious as he savagely drilled into her cunt again and again. He was right on the edge, he was so close. As his monstrous cock surged back into her tight pussy once more, he began to cum in a great spewing explosion of jizz, filling her with a fountain of hot sticky sperm that coated the inside of her womb. He sent a million little tadpoles swimming up her vagina to look for her eggs as he continued to empty his balls deep inside her. Somewhere in Jenna's overloaded brain, her body sensed the drifter's hot cum shooting deep inside her pussy. The feeling drove her over the edge a final time as her tight cunt muscles twitched and convulsed around his long thrusting cock, milking it for all it could get. Hank slammed his cock into her a few more times, making her overfilled pussy squirt out their co-mingled juices which ran down her thighs. Finally, he was through. There was nothing left inside, and he pulled his giant sperm-coated prick out of her abused and aching cunt. His dick felt rubbed raw by the friction of thrusting into her tight cunt. Well, he had stretched that cunt out a little with this work out. He let go of her hips and she slumped onto the bed completely fucked out.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,108 Followers