The Drifter Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,101 Followers

He slowly made his way to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Then he dressed very fast and grabbed his gear. He quickly checked on the sleeping victims of his lust and greed, and they were still out. As he stopped at the door to Jenna's nice house, he was pissed, pissed that this place was lost to him and his plans. He liked her, and he liked fucking her. She had one great cunt. But realizing it was too late to go back, he picked up the money bag and the keys to the truck. He threw his stuff in the cab, and drove down her driveway to the highway. He turned onto the Freeway, but this time he headed east. He would be across Alabama and into the Florida panhandle before she found her boyfriend. He would dump the truck in Pensacola. Yeah, this was a good idea. Florida for the winter. Maybe somewhere around Palm Beach. There were a lot of lonely rich women there. He was sure there was always a need for a big cock there.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,101 Followers