The Drinker and the Sentinel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellis continued. "But we need a Sentinel volunteer. Someone to help role-play in our training." Her fingers continued to tease Emma mercilessly. "Where do you think we can find one?" A tongue slowly traced up the back of Emma's ear.

Emma's world was centered between her legs, hanging on every sensation, every slight stroke of the fingers against her lubricated and glistening sex. The fingers were not letting her cum, and she needed to so badly.

"What do you want?" she whispered breathlessly.

Teeth clamped down on her sensitive neck for a moment, then let go. "That's a good girl," Ellis murmured. "I want to train my troopers and show them what a drinker does. Will you let us train on you?"

Fingers moved back up to Emma's chest, playing with the undersides of her breasts. Emma wasn't sure what the redhead meant, but she knew what drinkers did. But she trusted Ellis. "Go ahead," she said, half-begging.

Ellis pulled Emma's jaw up, then kissed Emma on the cheek. "We'll have some fun with you," she said softly, "but we're all on the same side. If it gets too intense, just say the safe word and the training will stop. Okay?"

"Okay. What's the safe word?"

"The safe word is a phrase, and it is, 'Space Troopers are superior to Sentinels in every way'. Got it?"

The Troopers all laughed, as did Emma. "I'm never going to say that safe word," she retorted.

"That's the plan." Ellis released Emma and gently pushed her to float away. "Okay, let's start." She drifted behind Emma, displaying her to the others with a dramatic sweep of the arms. "What we have here is a Sentinel relaxing on her ship. Suddenly a drinker boards!" Ellis made an exaggerated surprise face. "It's huge, and it has the strength of five Troopers. What happens next?"

"The Sentinel heroically fights off the drinker?" Emma offered.

"Not quite," Ellis said. "The drinker chases the Sentinel. Run, girl."

Emma didn't see what was happening until the Troopers suddenly lunged toward her, laughing and giggling. She kicked off and tried to float away, but Jacobs got a hand on her ankle. Suddenly she was swarmed by Troopers, hands all over her as she fought to escape.

While Ellis watched with a smile, the other Troopers overpowered Emma. Harrison and Milonas each grabbed an ankle while Iwakura bear-hugged her upper body and Jacobs grabbed her wrists. With no gravity to aid an escape attempt, Emma struggled in mid-air while Captain Ellis continued to narrate.

"We see the same type of attack by every drinker," Ellis said. "Recon stations have gravity, so first It pushes the Sentinel to the ground and pins her. Their legs have long gripping toes, so the first thing they do is grab her arms. Jacobs, pull her arms above her and stretch them out."

Floating weightless, the blonde trooper braced a leg against a bulkhead and pulled Emma's arms over her head.

"Drinkers have two main arms like we do, and they use those to spread the Sentinel's legs wide and pin them down. Girls, grab some rope and tie one leg over here and the other one over there. That'll count as our pin." Iwakura grabbed some rope while Milonas and Jacobs each pulled a leg wide. Within two minutes Emma found herself floating in the middle of the pod, her legs stretched a full 180 degrees and bound to tethers on opposite sides of the room. Being weightless, there was no discomfort and she floated upright, but she was completely helpless and vulnerable. She struggled to free her arms from Jacobs' grip, but the blonde had her secure.

"Okay," Captain Ellis said. "Now it gets interesting. This is how drinkers work. They capture the Sentinel, and then they inspect her. They have no senses of vision or hearing or smell or touch, but they can taste chemicals in the air. Their sense of taste is all they rely on, and it's housed in what serves as their head. It's a big rod coming out of their neck, and it's got a bulb on the end of it, like a baseball. We think they use it on their home planet like a hummingbird's beak. They stick it in their food source, whatever that is, and they absorb fluids through the rod."

"They don't actually drink?" Iwakura was wide-eyed as Emma struggled half-sincerely in the troopers' clenches.

"Nope, it doesn't drink. The tasting rod absorbs fluids like a sponge, but it's the same thing. Now, what do drinkers drink?"

Milonas grinned devilishly. "Pussy juice!"

Ellis smiled as everyone chuckled. "No one knows why, but for some reason human vaginal fluid is like catnip to them. We don't know if it's similar to their home planet nourishment or if it's like a drug to them or something entirely different, but they love to drink the fluids emanating from an aroused woman."

Emma glanced at the troopers around her as she pulled vainly against her bonds. What was about to happen?

Captain Ellis raised her hand above her head, closing it into a fist. She brought it in so that her elbow was against her forehead. "So now you've got this giant creature, and it's got the Sentinel pinned, and it starts sensing her with its big tasting rod." She floated over to Emma and, keeping her elbow against her forehead, and began pointing her raised fist at various parts of Emma's body -- face, neck, arms, abdomen.

"And it finds a source!" She pointed her arm between Emma's outstretched legs. The Troopers laughed, and Emma realized what was about to happen. She braced herself, and could feel herself lubricating at the thought of being touched down there.

"Now what?" Ellis quizzed.

The younger troopers looked befuddled, but Harrison and Jacobs smiled knowingly. Captain Ellis looked at her arm and fist. "I may be too big. Iwakura, make a fist and hold it up."

The young Asian did so, and Emma's eyes widened. Surely not.

"That's just about the right size. Come over here between the Sentinel's legs."

Bound tightly, her legs pulled wide apart and arms held tightly, Emma watched Iwakura approach, her small arm still raised high, her fist clenched. She was a very petite young woman, but even a small woman's fist was too large. "Oh, no," she said. "Oh, no. No way."

Ellis grinned and the two women made eye contact. The redhead offered a reassuring wink. "Oh, yes. The drinker is like a 1,000 pound hummingbird. It inserts the tasting rod so it can drink. Iwakura, insert the tasting rod."

"Oh, no! No! I'm really small down there!" Emma tried to pull herself loose, but had no chance. Floating as she was, legs stretched wide, her bare vulva was thoroughly undefended. The small private grinned and stepped forward, moving up into the junction of her thighs.

"Take your time, Iwakura. In real life, the drinker just pushes in mercilessly with one slow continuous thrust, but we can take our time in this training session."

Iwakura grinned up Emma, looking at her fist and then at Emma's puffy labial area.

"Go easy, please! Go easy!"

She gasped as Iwakura's left hand came to rest on her thigh. The Asian girl's right hand opened up from its fist and suddenly stroked her vulva, starting at the back and slowly stroking forward. "She's definitely wet," she announced. "I bet I can get all the way up her."

The next several minutes were a combination of heaven and fear for Emma. Iwakura stroked and aroused her, played with her clit and her lips. Emma moaned in delight. But at alternating turns, Iwakura would insert one finger, then two, then eventually three.

"Oh, god," she breathed, "That's too big."

"It's really tight, isn't it?" Iwakura was having fun with her. Emma knew that Iwakura was the low Trooper on the totem pole here, and had undergone some indignities herself, so she was delighting in having Emma to torment.

Emma knew that she could use her safe word, but that would end the game, and as terrified as she was, she was enjoying the game. At four fingers, she was sorely tested, her mouth opening in a silent gasp as she was stretched slowly and relentlessly. The pressure kept increasing and suddenly she let out a gritted-teeth scream as Iwakura's entire fist popped inside her. Looking down, she could see the woman's small arm only about halfway to the elbow. The rest was impaling her.

The Troopers checked it out, all crowding in for a look.

"Awesome," said Milonas, reaching in to get a little feel of Emma's distended lips where they were sealed against Iwakura's forearm. Harrison and Ellis leaned in to get a look of her stretching as well, admiring it and running their fingers across her puffy vulva and her distended inner lips.

"Doing okay?" Captain Ellis confirmed, a grin on her face.

"It's not so bad right now," Emma gasped, her concentration intense. "I'm just worried about it coming back out -- oh!" She squealed as Iwakura began a slow rhythm of movement.

"Good job, private," Ellis said. "Survivors have reported that the tasting rod tends to pulse and twist inside them. Apparently it's quite intense."

No safe word, Emma preached to herself. Don't use the safe word. Keep it going.

"At this point, the drinker is absorbing her fluids," Ellis said. "It's happy. It's also an intelligent being, so it wants to keep the fluid going. So what does it do now?"

"It keeps her excited!" Milonas was having fun with this, her eyes bright with pleasure.

"Precisely. They seem to have been learning about humans, and they've been adapting their technique. First, they have two legs and six hands. The legs pin the Sentinel's arms -- that's Jacobs up there, and the six arms do their job, too. The creature devotes four of them to pinning the Sentinel's legs apart and keeping her hips pinned, and the other two will go to her breasts to stimulate them. Sergeant Harrison, would you like the honor?"

"Fantastic." From behind her, two dark hands reached around Emma and closed on her breasts. "These are amazing," Harrison muttered. "These must be double D's and you're just a little nymph."

Emma gasped as Harrison began playing with her nipples, gently squeezing and twisting them.

"She's got amazing nipples," Jacobs said. "I always wanted really big areolas like that."

"Thank you," said Captain Ellis with a grin. The redhead's pale areolas were just as big or bigger than Emma's dark pink ones. Jacobs leaned over and gave one of Ellis's areolas a big lick to everyone's amusement. Emma, however, was distracted by Iwakura's continued work.

"The drinker also has an enormous and unusual tongue," Ellis said. "It's essentially a collar that wraps around the tasting rod. On its home world, we believe that it creates a seal to prevent liquid from escaping the tasting rod. But it's perfect to provide overwhelming sensations to an Earth girl. Survivors of drinker attacks have said that it's like getting oral sex from ten people at once."

"We don't have ten people," Milonas said.

"But we're Troopers. We can overcome the odds. Iwakura, you take her clit since you're already in close. Jacobs, cuff her arms behind her back and then get down onto her perineum and lips. Milonas, you've got the anus. And while you're all there, use your fingers on her."

"Aww, man," Milonas groused. "Why do I always get the anus?"

Unable to move, Emma whimpered as the Troopers closed in on her. Iwakura's fist was still slowly cycling inside her and Harrison was still kneading her breasts. Harrison's mouth closed on Emma's neck, nipping and biting. Ellis floated over the top of the melee, bringing her face close.

"This isn't what a drinker does," she said, "but I just want to do it." Gripping Emma's jaw, she pulled in close and began a long, deep French kiss.

Ellis's hand slowly moved down Emma's body, from her jaw to her throat to her sternum to her stomach. Still slowly drifting down, it came to rest on her mound of venus, providing yet another forbidden sensation. Her mouth moved down to suck Emma's right nipple while Harrison did the same with her left nipple.

For several minutes the onslaught on Emma's senses continued. Every erogenous zone was spiking, with tongues or fingers working their magic. Unable to move or escape, her only recourse was increasingly ragged breathing and the occasional moan as her body was worked over. Within moments, she could feel the infinite energy of an orgasm arising within her.

"Okay, pull off," Ellis ordered. Suddenly Emma's hips were thrusting at nothing and she opened her eyes, questioning.

"The drinker lives in a slightly different universe, so it has to synch up periodically in our universe. It does this by disappearing for two seconds and then reappearing. So the stimulation stops regularly and then restarts. So starting now, ladies, give Cutie Pie here attention for 15 seconds and then pull off for two."

The result was cruelty for Emma. The women would envelop her with lips, tongues, and fingers, then suddenly stop, leaving Emma to pull against her bonds in frustration. So close, but yet so far! She begged them to keep going, but they were disciplined. The result was an unbearably slow rise to orgasm as she was teased and released time and again.

Finally, though, it became too much.

"Nnnnh! Nnnnh! Oh, yes!" She tried to move her hips to increase the sensation, tried to arch her back in the infinitely ancient dance of a coming orgasm, but she was tied tightly. She could only absorb what her captors gave her, holding off as the intensity increased with each passing second.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh! This is it! This is it!" she called out. The universe welled up inside her and exploded into her senses as she fought the ropes, fought the cuffs, fought her captors, fought everything as she collapsed into a single point of orgasmic energy.

The Troopers continued working her through the orgasm, though Captain Ellis pulled her mouth from Emma's sensitive nipple.

"Remember that the drinker is drinking the woman's fluids," she said. "It likes orgasms and arousal because those produce more fluid. So when a woman orgasms it prompts the drinker to continue its work. So keep going, ladies."

Emma's climax had reached its peak now, and was dropping off. But the Troopers still worked her. "Enough," she gasped. "Enough!"

They didn't stop.

Mewling in protest, Emma tried desperately to escape, tried to shift their tongues from her sensitive clit and vulva and anus and breasts. She pulled against the ropes and cuffs, flexing and struggling, but had no chance.

"Too much! Stop! Please stop!" Her fingers and toes flexed wildly as her only means of movement.

Captain Ellis watched with sinister pleasure. "The drinker has no eyes and no ears. It can't hear the Sentinel's pleas or see her distress. It detects only the Sentinel's fluids, and it seeks it out. Therefore, it continues to stimulate the Sentinel."

Emma's voice became shrill. "Please! I'm really sensitive when I come! Let go! Stop! Mercy!" She gritted her teeth to keep from saying the safe word.

It took three full minutes of agony before she got past the barrier of sensitivity. Slowly her nervous system reset, and the tongues and fingers began feeling pleasurable again. Ellis reached in and gently weighed one of Emma's breasts, studying its shape and form.

Emma didn't care. She was moving quickly toward another orgasm, still stretched inside with Iwakura's fist and forearm, and receiving licks and butterfly kisses all along her straddle from anus to clit. She quieted down as the Troopers did their work, and to her shock began feeling the amazing new sensation of a tongue pushing into her rectum.

It took several more minutes for her to climb to the summit again.

Her second orgasm wasn't as intense as the first, but it lasted longer. She froze in place, shuddering with pleasure as the energy of the orgasm filled her body and then escaped outward. "Ohhhhhhhhh," she moaned, her vulva pulsing with exertion.

Then yet again, her vulva and nipples became hypersensitive. She squealed and flexed within her bonds, unable to escape the wicked tongues that tortured her. "God, that's it! I'm done! I'm done!"

"The drinker doesn't care that you're done. It has no idea that you're done. It only tastes your arousal. So it keeps drinking."

It was now a one-sided battle. Emma, bound tightly, fought desperately to gain even an inch of relief from the five women tormenting her. Laughing, they kept the sensations going as her shrieks and cries echoed within the living chamber of the ship.

"Don't say the safe word!" Ellis exhorted. "Stand with your sisters who have battled the drinkers. Put yourself in their place. Strengthen your mind against the torture so that you can survive until the brave Troopers come to your rescue!"

Emma squeezed her eyes shut, every fiber of her being focused on the exploding nerve synapses between her legs. Crying in frustration, she quivered and struggled through the overstimulation until it slowly began turning into pleasure again. She became aware that her moaning was more or less nonstop.

"At this point, the Sentinel and Drinker are in a rhythm. The drinker is suckling the juices of the Sentinel, and the Sentinel is in a rolling pattern of pleasure, orgasm, and agony. This will continue until the Sentinel is either rescued or she dies of exhaustion or thirst. But the process can go on for days and days. Our proxy drinker will give us three hours today. Do you have the strength, Sentinel? Can you survive the drinker attack for three hours until the Troopers come to your rescue?"

Back arched and teeth gritted, Emma nodded from sheer force of will. "Y-yes, ma'am. Yes."

"Good. Troopers, let's go in shifts. Jacobs, take a break and come over here to service your senior officer. We'll go three on one and rotate out."

The next three hours lasted forever. The Troopers would rotate in and out every few minutes, three working on Emma's hypersensitve erogenous zones, and two engaging in their own sexual acts as they floated in front of her. At some point Iwakura rotated out, and Milonas' fist was larger, stretching Emma's vagina to unprecedented width. Then she was out and Jacobs had to work her long fist and forearm up into Emma. She knew she could say the safe word, but she also knew she couldn't. A Sentinel would never confess the superiority of a Trooper. So she alternately writhed in suffering and in ecstasy as her body was taken far beyond its sexual limits.

Finally, it was Ellis who was lifting her lips and tongue off of Emma's desperately sensitive clit. Looking up, she offered something new.

She feigned drama as she raised her hand and pointed off into the distance. "Look, Lieutenant Cutie Pie! Troopers are coming through the hatch! They're here to rescue you! Do you want to be rescued?"

"Yes," Emma whispered hoarsely. "Yes."

"The troopers come with a load of cobalt. Once a drinker is attached, it never disengages. It can't hear or see or feel, so it's docile as a cow. They inject the cobalt into the drinker and eventually it dies. Your ordeal is over! Congratulations, Lieutenant Cutie Pie! You've survived!"

The three Troopers on Emma at this point were Iwakura, Ellis, and Jacobs. The three pulled away in unison and for the first time in hours Emma's overwrought body relaxed. There were no more erogenous zones screaming at her. Still quivering uncontrollably, she breathed quickly, every exhalation a piteous moan.

"Good job, Sentinel! You survived a drinker attack. In real life, it would last days instead of hours, so just imagine that. But here and now, you're safe. Now, how do you thank the Troopers?"

Emma floated motionless until the question slowly penetrated the fog in her mind. "How do I ... what?"

Captain Ellis floated up, her face, breasts, and stomach passing close over Emma's eyes. The Trooper's red-haired pussy came into view, directly at face level.

"How do you thank the Troopers?"

Emma stared wordlessly at the woman's most private area.