The Drinker and the Sentinel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh.

Oh!

She had never done such a thing before. She tested the ropes and cuffs that held her, then swallowed hard. "I lick her," she said quietly.

"Excellent idea!" Captain Ellis brought her hips in, wrapping her legs around Emma's neck. Her arms and legs still bound, Emma's face was now buried in the soft coppery pubes of the Trooper.

She reluctantly brought her tongue out, giving the vulva a lick. It actually tasted rather nice, so she gave another.

"Oh, that's wonderful." Ellis wrapped her fingers in Emma's hair and pulled her further in. "This cute little Sentinel really knows how to lick. Get in line, ladies."

It took Emma two hours to thank all of the Troopers.

****

"Ohhhhh, that's fantastic."

Iwakura began to undulate as Emma moved her toward orgasm, her face buried between the young Trooper's trim thighs.

Emma loved it. She enjoyed playing with all the women, but there was something about the small Asian woman, the way her back arched, the way she moaned, the taste of her tight young pussy with its large sensitive clitty, that..

"Oh, my god."

"What is it?"

Her concentration broken, Emma glanced over at the conversation between Ellis and Milonas. Ellis was at the zoom scope in the shuttle's bow viewing window.

Captain Ellis sounded perplexed. "The drinker ship is still docked."

Harrison and Jacobs immediately became alert, which roused Emma's curiosity. She pulled away from Iwakura's glistening vulva, despite the young Trooper's frustrated groan.

Harrison floated over and was handed the zoom scope. She studied and focused for a few moments, then offered a breathy expletive.

"What is it?" Emma asked. Now she and Iwakura were floating toward the window. Emma noticed that Iwakura's hand crept down to keep herself stimulated; she would see to that later.

Ellis looked over. "The drinker ship is still there. The drinker is onboard."

"There's no way," Harrison said. "It's been three weeks since we got the distress call."

Seeing Emma's confused look, as well as the attempts of the younger Troopers to comprehend the situation, the blonde Jacobs explained. "The drinker drinks until the Sentinel dies. It never lets her up, and she eventually dies. Then it leaves. It never stays afterward."

Emma perked up. "So that means the Sentinel is alive?"

Harrison shook her head. "No one can survive three weeks without water and the drinker will have her pinned the whole time. It's got to be there for some other reason."

"So how are we going to kill it?" Jacobs asked. "This is a major problem. We can't do the cobalt injection if it's active. We need it to be drinking and docile for that. And we can't be blasting laser holes all around the station."

"Laser weapons won't work anyway. Those things are damn near impervious and the station's shell isn't." Ellis thought for a moment. "So we have two scenarios. First, we show up on board and somehow the Sentinel is still alive. In that case, the drinker will have her pinned and it's a normal intervention. But that's highly unlikely. Far more likely is that something different is going on. She's dead and it's..."

"Waiitng for us," Milonas offered.

"An ambush," Ellis said. "Maybe they've figured out that a replacement Sentinel will eventually show up."

Harrison shook her head. "We need it to be docile. We need it to be drinking someone. Otherwise it'll be mobile and we can't do the injections."

Ellis shook her head, twisting her lips in thought. "If the Sentinel's dead, the drinker won't be on her. We need it to be on someone," she repeated. "We need bait. Someone to take one for the team." Reluctantly, her eyes looked to Milonas and Iwakura, the two least experienced Troopers. They both sucked in their breath, and Milonas' shapely thighs clamped shut.

"Whose birthday is closest?" she asked.

Milonas and Iwakura looked at each other.

"July 23rd," said Milonas.

iwakura looked relieved. "December 14th."

"Okay, Milonas, you're going to get fucked by a drinker. Congratulations." The petite private's hand instinctively went down to cover her genitals as Ellis continued. "We're going to be shorthanded, so we'll need to figure out how to do an intervention with a four-woman operation instead of five. It's going to be tough, so we'll have to --"

"I'll do it," Emma said, her heartbeat accelerating.

"Do what?" Ellis asked.

"I'll be the bait."

"You're not a Trooper."

"You need your Troopers. I can let it jump me. You already showed me what to expect, remember?"

"You don't really know what to expect."

"I can handle it. You need your Troopers. Use me as bait."

Ellis chewed her lips in thought. "I could really use all of my women."

"Then it's settled. I'll go on board first. If it's waiting for us, I'll let it jump me, and then the rest of you can kill it while it's drinking me."

Ellis nodded. "Deal. Lieutenant Cutie Pie gets the forced orgasms and the rest of us get the kill."

It took an hour to close the distance and dock the shuttle. It gently nudged the recon station, then latched onto the larger ship. The gauges showed a good connection, and Harrison opened the airlock. Girding her courage, Emma walked forward, out and into the airlock of the recon station, serving as nude human bait. Her heart was pounding. She peeked through the window into the main crew area and her jaw dropped.

The monster was huge, built like a minotaur. It was supine, not moving, and for a moment Emma thought maybe it was dead. But then she noticed the subtle movements, and then she saw the legs.

The human legs.

The creature was atop the Sentinel in what was essentially a 69 position, and Emma knew what that meant. It was still drinking. Its powerful hands gripped the woman's ankles, pulling them cruelly wide, and then she saw how its prehensile feet were holding the woman's arms, pinning her helplessly in an extreme spreadeagle. Her stomach muscles and hips were contracting in rhythm with the creature's slight movements and undulations as it drank from her slick vulva.

And then the creature disappeared, right into thin air. Emma's eyelids popped up in the surprise. It was gone, and in a split second the woman's arm swept to the side. She was holding one of the station's gripper tools, and she swept it across the floor, trying to reach a juice packet several feet away. She missed, sending it skittering across the deck and out of reach.

Then the creature was back, still atop her, and the struggle to reassert control was short. Instantly, it had her ankles and wrists pinned again, and Emma saw the woman spasm briefly. It took her a moment to regain her breath at the spectacle.

"Troopers!" she yelled. "She's alive!"

****

The sudden hiss of an airlock roused Valerie to awareness. Blearily, she tried to concentrate on what it meant, but her mind was rocked by another shuddering orgasm.

She heard a scream, and it wasn't one of her own. She hadn't been able to scream for days. Lolling her head to the right, Valerie looked dully to the source of the noise.

"She's here! She's here!"

Standing at the entry to the airlock was a nude woman, small and brunette and busty. With all the energy she could muster, Valerie raised her head. Help, she mouthed silently. Her head dropped back hard to the floor.

A pod of Troopers suddenly appeared behind the nude woman. They too were nude, but were wearing belts with weaponry and tools.

One of them, a slim African American, said, "I don't believe it. Water! Get her water!"

The nude brunette ran toward Valerie, yelling at the drinker. "Get off of her! Take me! Look at me!" She launched a couple of kicks at the drinker, causing faint vibrations inside Valerie from its imbedded tasting rod. It's gripper hands shifted slightly on her hypersensitive breasts.

A more senior Trooper, a curvy redhead, spoke to the brunette. "The drinker won't pay any attention to you. Once it locks in, it's done. It won't get off of her."

The drinker flitted its tongue over her dramatically overworked clit. Valerie tried to moan, but couldn't. She could only shudder.

The next few moments were pandemonium as women ran to and fro. The drinker, of course, ignored them, continuing its uncaring sexual torture. Suddenly there was someone at her head. The busty young brunette gently lifted her head off the floor, holding a flask of water to her lips. Valerie drank greedily, choked, then drank more. The brunette looked into her eyes. "You're going to be okay. The Troopers are going to get you out of here."

The redhead was ordering her troops around, and women were carrying supplies and equipment in through the airlock. Valerie noticed two small drums, heavy for their bearers, with the label, "Raw Cobalt". She wanted to cry with relief, but couldn't muster the fluid to do so.

The brunette was on her left side, and the redhead now knelt on her right. "Captain Ellis," she said by way of introduction, "4th Regimental Deep Space Troopers. We're going to get this thing off of you." She lay a supportive hand on Valerie's chest.

The monster slightly undulated its tasting rod inside Valerie, and the tongue continued to sweep across her labia and clit. Over the past three weeks it had come to know everything about her personal physiology, everything that physically aroused her, and it undertook them constantly to maximize her fluid production. She gasped as yet another of the countless orgasms rose inside her.

The brunette watched the Troopers hustling around as she raised the flask to Valerie's lips again. "Can't we just pull the thing off of her first and then kill it?"

The redhead shook her head. "Look at it. It's as strong as a mini-shuttle. There's no way we can separate it from her manually."

"And we can't lure it away? I can masturbate in front of it or something."

The redhead again shook her head. "These things are strange. We think they've never had anything above them in the food chain, because they don't see threats and they don't see opportunities. Once they lock onto a woman, nothing distracts them. The only possibility of removing it is to kill it in place. And we can't communicate with them at all. They appear to communicate by tasting and transmitting chemicals in the air, but we don't know how to translate that."

Valerie's back arched as an orgasm flowed through her. The two women above her stroked her face and chest as she silently screamed.

"You did great," the brunette said. "You beat the odds."

The redhead nodded toward the gripper still in Valerie's grip. "That was genius. Look at what she did. She threw food and water containers all over the floor, and then she used the gripper to reach them during the drinker's phase outs. The biggest problem Sentinels have in this situation is not being able to get water, and to some extent food. She was able to get both, but look around. She'd pulled in all of the juice containers within her range, and most of the food. She probably had to stop eating once she ran out of fluids."

"How long was it since your last drink?" the brunette asked, looking into Valerie's eyes.

Valerie feebly tried to speak, but couldn't. Her tongue was too swollen.

"It has to be several days given her condition," Ellis said. "And of course the drinker is dehydrating her at the same time. We got here just in time."

The brunette gave Valerie another sip of water, taking care not to choke her. "How long will it take to get her free?" She had a worried look.

The redhead looked down into Valerie's eyes. "Honey, I've got some good news and bad news. We're going to get this thing off of you, and that's guaranteed. We know how to do it. But the bad news is that it's going to get worse for a while before it gets better."

"How is it going to get worse?" the brunette asked.

The redhead grimaced. "My girls are setting up the cobalt injectors. We have to pump a large amount directly into its brain, which is located in the torso." Reaching up, she knocked on the drinker's underbelly. "We have to penetrate this armor, and then it takes about an hour for the cobalt to do its work. And during that time, the drinker starts to go a little bit crazy. It tends to work harder to harvest fluids."

"What does that mean?" the brunette asked.

The redhead pursed her lips. "It's going to start accelerating its movements. It's going to start moving faster on the drinking, which basically means that that this Sentinel is going to get fucked hard for the next hour." She looked down at Valerie. "I'm sorry, but there's nothing we can do about that."

Still unable to talk, Valerie dropped into despair. She had been getting sexually ravaged for three weeks now, nonstop. She'd had hundreds of orgasms forced out of her. She was beyond used up, and that was with the creature making only slow moves to keep her stimulated. A fast fucking was going to annihilate her.

A lean blonde stepped into view. "Okay, Captain, we've got the cobalt injector in place."

"Get it started." The redhead stroked Valerie's hair. "Hang in there, honey. There's nothing we can do from here, so it's you against the beast for a while. But it's almost over."

Trapped under the monster, Valerie had no idea what was happening, and her tongue was too swollen to ask. However, she could hear the troopers talking amongst themselves, working to get jacks and struts in place to lift the drinker off of her eventually. Women came and went.

And then it started.

For weeks, the drinker had teased her to orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, licking and fondling her erogenous zones as it stretched her inside with its drinking rod. But now...now...

It began moving. It's gripper hands tightened on her sensitive breasts, kneading them more strongly. It's tongue began swirling faster on her clit and her labia, and worst of all, its drinking rod began moving, thrusting inside her.

The movement began slowly, but with each minute it accelerated. After a few minutes, the exquisite torture of orgasm began again, Valerie arching and writhing as the troopers stroked and soothed her. And yet the acceleration continued.

Unable to scream, unable to cry, unable to move, Valerie had no escape from the sexual torture. The drinker began thrusting faster and faster, harder and harder, pounding into her. Her exhausted pussy stretched and lubricated, which further fueled the frenzy. She could feel the bulge at the end of the rod moving up and down inside her, stroking her g-spot with an inexorable and irresistible rhythm. She came yet again, bucking and flexing within the creature's unrelenting grip. Faster and faster, again and again, and her vision began tunneling as she fought the need to black out, to physically escape from the abuse. The last thing she remembered was the drinker atop her, jackhammering her ravaged pussy with a speed that blurred reality.

****

"Okay, lift!"

The troopers used their various jacks and levers to push the drinker's gigantic shoulders upward.

"Pull it out!" Captain Ellis ordered, her voice straining under the effort.

With dread, Emma grabbed the end of the creature's drinking rod, the few inches that were not buried deep inside the Sentinel's body. Pulling hard, inch after inch found its way out of her stretched vagina.

"It's stuck," she said as her progress stopped.

"That's the sensing ball at the end," Harrison said. "It's bigger than the rod, so you have to pull hard to get it out past her opening."

Emma braced herself and pulled hard. With that effort, the Sentinel suddenly regained consciousness, weakly flailing and struggling as Emma tried to pull the large appendix out of her. With a satisfying and sickening pop, it suddenly emerged, a tennis ball-sized orb that had been tormenting the victim for weeks. Emma pressed her legs together at the thought.

"Excellent!" Jacobs said, her legs braced to keep the dead creature's front half lifted. "Now pull her out from underneath this thing."

Emma grabbed the senior Sentinel's legs and pulled. The woman was bigger than she was, attractive and busty, which Emma couldn't help but notice as she dragged her backwards. Once she was free and clear, the troopers dropped the dead drinker back to the floor with a resounding thud and swarmed around the fallen recon officer.

"I can't believe she made it," Milonas said. "That's a record, right?"

"Damn sure," Ellis said. "No one's ever even come close to three weeks before. Milonas and Harrison, get her on an IV fluid, and we'll get her back onto the transport once she's stable. She's going to make it. Jacobs and Iwakura, let's get this drinker moved back into its ship. Lieutenant Cutie Pie, you can start unloading supplies."

The next two hours was a time of hustle and bustle. Emma made several trips back and forth between the shuttle and the recon station, hauling supplies for her upcoming assignment. She helped the troopers use levers and power lifts to move the dead drinker back into its own ship, then watched as the troopers efficiently sealed up the hull breach, then released the drinker ship from its hold on the recon station. As she worked, she watched the exhausted recon officer slowly regain life, moving her limbs ever so slightly as she re-hydrated. Emma couldn't resist also gazing between the woman's legs, inspecting her reddened and swollen vulva that had been so abused and ravaged over the past three weeks. She wondered what it must have felt like, so far beyond the playfully cruel torture that the troopers had given her during the trip.

At long last, the recon ship was back in order. The strewn food containers had been picked up and reorganized, the drinker ship was floating nearby ready to be taken back for study, and the station was restocked with supplies. Iwakura and Milonas gently pulled the downed Sentinel to her feet and half-walked, half-dragged her toward the shuttle entrance. At her silent request, they turned her around so she could take one last look at her past home. The tall brunette gazed around the room, then out the window. Raising a weak arm, she pointed out the giant viewing window and tried an unsuccessful exhausted whisper.

Emma nodded. "It is beautiful, isn't it? I'll take care of the place for you."

Giving Emma robust and friendly goodbye hugs, the five troopers -- Ellis, Harrison, Jacobs, Milonas, and Iwakura -- retreated back to the shuttle and the airlock closed. Looking out the window, Emma watched them retrieve and attach the drinker ship, then quickly disappear into the distance. She was going to miss those troopers, but she had some pleasant memories to fall back on during her long days ahead.

She took a deep breath and surveyed her domain. She was alone. This was her ship. She was a true Sentinel now. Walking the length of the small vessel, she proudly inspected her tiny empire, then walked to the viewing window. The blue giant serenely burned, and the starfield glowed behind it. And down there, not far from the blue giant, were a thousand pulsing dots of light, near where her predecessor had pointed. Emma pondered it, unsure of what it was, and looked at her map. Whatever it was, it was roughly halfway between the Diomedes Galaxy and the Harmeister Cluster.

She shrugged. Whatever it was, it was beautiful.