All Comments on 'The Drive'

by Gyrefalkyn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Antfarmer77Antfarmer77over 17 years ago
I liked it

Good Job!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Scary Halloween!

Only on Halloween is one allowed to get it on with a ghost. But the telling of this tale is a delight to read, and holds one's attention completely. Wonderful Read!

Good Luck with the Contest!

sacksackover 17 years ago
different and cute ending....

I don't want to give it away, but in many ways the last two paragraphs made the story. Good luck!

rachlourachlouover 17 years ago
That was..

incredibly HOT!

The ending was a surprise too - very sweet!

Well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Twist on a classic story

There's a New England ghost story about a girl called "Lavender".

Two college guys she a girl walkng along the road after sundown. They offer her a ride, and she accepts. She's wearing a lavender dress. When they ask her name, she tells them, "Call me Lavender."

They take her to a dance, and have a good time. Afterwards, she borrows a coat from one of the guys because she's cold. He forgets to grab his coat when they drop her off.

The next day, the guy goes to get his jacket from her, and he's met at the door by an older woman. He describes the girl, and the woman says "It sounds like my late daughter Lily. She loved wearing lavender, and she was buried in a dress like you described."

Mom tells him that Lily was buried just down the road. He goes to the cemetary and finds her grave.

At the base of the headstone... his neatly folded coat.

Great variation!!!

ungenderlessungenderlessover 17 years ago
Beautiful ghost story

That was an excellent story! The build-up was interesting, the sex was hot and the explanation afterwards was beautiful. Very well done!

tak_sothothtak_sothothover 17 years ago
good take on a classic tale

I liked it, though it was a bit predictable, good writing though.

nyte_byrdnyte_byrdover 17 years ago
Good job!

A sexy twist to a classic tale. Very good writing!

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerover 17 years ago
great story

a classic ghost tale, with a few twists and quite a bit of heat. I really enjoyed reading this one ... the end was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
5 just for the disclaimer

:)

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxover 15 years ago
Pretty awesome...

Great storytelling! Great job, well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous