The Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I. . .I didn't just give her a lift. . ." I managed to say.

Cori looked puzzled, "what do you mean?"

I couldn't admit it at first but she gradually coaxed from me the story of exactly what Cindy and I had done Friday night. When I finished the last embarrassing detail, she sat back in the chair and regarded me over folded hands. She was smiling!

"Well, she's never done that before!" she finally said.

I slouched back and rubbed at my eyes. This was insane. If what Cori was telling me was true, I'd fucked a ghost two days before!

"Hmmm," Cori was saying, "it may be because this is the twentieth anniversary. . .and you are a handsome young man. . ." I opened my eyes to see her looking me over. I suddenly realized that for an older woman she was very attractive. She looked a lot like Cindy with dark hair, a pale face and slender body.

"But how could I. . . how could she. . .?"

She quickly got out of her chair and came to sit next to me. "Don't worry about it. You had a wonderful experience. And it sounds like you gave my sister a wonderful experience too. You know she was a virgin when she died."

I looked at her in surprise, "but she was so-!"

"Experienced? It sounds like it. Maybe she picked it up from haunting around here. . ." She trailed off on the last sentence and there was definite heat in her eyes now. She put her hand on my arm and leaned towards me, and I found myself falling towards her.

Moments later, as I spread the growing moisture between Cori's labia and her mouth slid over the head of my penis, I thought I heard a brief, happy laugh from somewhere near the ceiling. . .

Ende

12