The Druid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the beginning the creator created this world and maybe others. To plant life and spread good amongst the universe. On earth that meant creating man and woman, some say in its own image, but as no one has seen the creator we cannot know for sure. What we do know is that the creator originally envisaged mankind to be the custodians of this world and earth, but it quickly became clear that this wasn't going to work. The heart of man is too easily corruptible and is inherently selfish. They see animals and plants as servants for them to consume and utilise as they see fit, whereas my species, we see it as the opposite."

I couldn't argue with anything Lanesra had said so far. Well maybe not plants, I mean plants aren't intelligent life, but I'd often thought that mass farming of animals and medical testing is wrong.

"You have it wrong with plants. The Tree of life for example has been around longer than any of us. Its branches and roots reach throughout history. As do many of the other trees around the area. Do you not think they communicate? Do you not think they share their knowledge amongst them and their kind?"

"No that's stupid." I responded with scoff rejection.

"Then you are wrong, and yet another example of why the creators decision was the correct one." Lanesra shook her head in clear disappointment, she also let go of my cock before continuing onwards towards the lake. The rejection I felt hit hard, both at her words but in strange way I also kind of missed her holding my cock in hand. The sun was bright in the sky but the temperature was perfect for our current lack of attire, not too hot where you were sweating, and not too cold. I jogged a little to catch up to her.

"I'm sorry Lanesra, please continue" I said and in a move that surprised even myself I reached for her hand, placing it back on my cock.

"Ha ha. Very well Mr Man, perhaps this instrument can keep your mouth out of too much trouble.. So where was I, oh yes the creator decided that a supervisor or custodian over all elements and areas would be too powerful. So split the realms into that of the traditional ones." She turned to look at me again, expecting an answer. I was glad I knew this one.

"Earth, Fire, Wind, Water?" I answered, hoping I was correct but still a little unsure of myself.

"Well done. Yes. Earth, Fire, Wind, Water. There was some discussion between the first council and the creator about this being an uneven split. So the Earthern realm was broken down again into those who dwell on the earth, and those who dwell of the underworld. Generally speaking all plants and animals fall into those categories and the majority are managed by the relevant Druids. There are some exceptions. Take for example rabbits. I happen to be a big fan of rabbits." She said applying a more firmer grip on my cock and smoothly rotating her wrist.

"Yes I, mmm can mm imagine." I said, already feeling the effects of her hand.

"Exactly, they love to create life. They love the act, but they also dwell underground. So some trades were made. I got rabbits, and the underworld got things like most arachnids and some amphibians like snakes, bleh I can't stand snakes or spiders. Did you know that the black widow spider eats its mate afterwards? Such a wasteful inefficient design, don't get me started on penises which break off!" She shook her head with disgust clear on her face, her grip becoming tighter and her movements much more aggressive in their strokes.

"Ahh, Lenesra, ahh. Please, ahh." I asked pleading the pain and pressure real on my face as I moved my hands down to try to stop the fast-flowing waves.

"Oh. Sorry. I got distracted." Lanesra said lessening her grip and moving to a gentler massaging speed before continuing.

"Now where was I. Ah yes, so trades were given and made, and the council of 5 formed and has governed earth and its creatures ever since. Never directly, never trying to overthrow power or get too directly involved. More from afar. Sometimes our actions are minor, a new species here, a new genetic trait there. Other times it's a combined effort like a natural disaster."

I stopped. "Wait. You mean to tell me that you start Natural Disasters like Earthquakes and floods and stuff?"

"I Would say the majority of them are started by the heart of man and its stupid naive ways. There's causality in much of what mankind does, yet they tend to only see the end product they want not the biproduct of their design. Polluting the world with their industries. Sometimes the Natural Disasters are us simply trying to rebalance the damage that you and your kind have created, and to stop the creator from sending something truly destructive. Though I would also add that they do cause quite a bit of debate amongst your people and the damage you are causing so they are sometimes used as a means of delivering a message."

"That's a hell of a way of delivering a message. People die from your deeds. Doesn't that concern you?"

"Of course it concerns me. We do not do it lightly and trust me it's better than the alternative."

"Alternative being?"

"Being that the creator decides to pay a visit with a magnitude greater level of impact."

We grew close to the lake and the smell of pine from the surrounding forest mixed with the cool breeze coming from its waters. There were druids all around bathing in the waters and sunning themselves at its edge. I even passed a few males on the way down to the water whilst I mentally chewed Lanesra's words. The males all seemed fairly pleased to see me, giving me warm smiles and a few waves. Their physical appearances were similar to that of the females all be it slightly bulkier, but just as tall and somewhat lanky, much like my own frame. As men often deny but frequently do, I couldn't help myself from looking down. Their penises all seemed fairly average sized with some variation in size and girth, but their balls all seemed quite small, at least in comparison to my own, with their two taking up about as much space as my one. Another oddity was that they had no nipples. I'd learnt in biology that all human life starts off as female and a defective chromosome causes a male hence why men have nipples when they don't need them, but it did make them look a little weird, like something should be there to finish off their lithe pectoral muscles.

"They are no comparison." Lanesra said catching my gaze as she continued to stroke my now fully erect cock openly as we stepped into the water. It was lukewarm and crystal clear. Fish swam around my ankles as we continued further into the water stopping when at waist level.

"I unfortunately have to stop this now, as much as I would like to continue. We have rules around mating in the water, all about hygiene and shared water, it's a little silly but I've never seen it as an issue before now. Perhaps I shall change the law when I get the chance."

I cupped the water in my hands as she let go of my cock and rolled my hands over my upper torso brushing my nipples and under my arms. "I notice the males don't have nipples and their err balls seem... Err"

"You can say it, they are small. It's sadly a genetic condition amongst our people, a lack of male gene pool. Given a choice natural selection would have maybe prevented it, but males, they get their pick. They were in huge demand, hence why the need for the milken." Lanesra paused before lowering her body fully underwater leaving only her head above the water.

"Milken?" I asked

"Perhaps that is a subject we should discuss another day. An unfortunate consequence but necessary none the less. I doubt you will ever meet one." I wondered if it was worth pursuing but detected that it was a closed subject and I rather liked this softer side to Lanesra and didn't want to anger her. I saw her hands moving under the water washing her body and decided to join her under the water lowering myself into its depths and feeling fish circling around my body, brushing against me.

"What about Fish? Do you control Fish?"

"No. Fish and any water dwelling mammals are of the realm of water. Though fish in this realm I control. The fish in this lake for example are there to maintain the water, purify it. Try it if you like, its actually quite refreshing." She said as she brought some to her mouth and sipped from her cupped hand. I was apprehensive about drinking water that people bathe in but mirrored her actions and was surprised by the fresh taste of it.

"What about food? What do you eat?" I asked and could see Lanesra trying to form an appropriate response.

"As you can see, we are different to mankind. There are similarities but also fundamental differences." She stopped before tilting her head back to look at the sun and her leg bumped into my own as she stretched under the waters. Before turning back to me.

"We don't eat. Or more, we don't need to eat in order to obtain the sustenance we need to live. We... We consume using the fluids or Chantra of others." I replayed what she'd said through my mind, don't eat. Fluid of others? What the hell did that mean, what the hell was Chantra. I was hoping that Lanesra would answer the question before me asking it verbally but as she didn't I asked it anyway.

"Fluid of others? Chantra?"

"Yes. Not just Fluid, its more the essence of another. Like that which we shared earlier. You drank of my essence and I of yours. Reciprocal replenishment, always our preferred way."

"Essence?" I asked not quite fully grasping what she was saying.

"You really are like a youngling. Perhaps you should be clothed." Lanesra said before standing from the water and turning her back to me walking towards the shore. I continued to dwell in the water and in her words. I felt overwhelmed and underprepared, a small fish in a big pond and smiled at the thought whilst sitting in my large lake surrounded by fish gently nudging against my body. Lanesra reached the shoreline and then turned back to me waving her hand in gesture to join her as she lay down on the grass banks with the other Druids enjoying the warm embrace.

I stood from the lake and made my way over to her lying down beside her and closed my eyes. Feeling the soft rays drying the moisture from my body and the light warm breeze brushed against my skin I took a deep breath and stretched out.

"Energy. Is the one universal constant which binds all realms together, as well as the very universe. It flows around us, it is in the air that we breath in the sun which we bask in. Everything is at its core is a form of energy. Humans eat plants and animals to consume the energy that they possess, but what if there was another way. What if there was a way to draw from this energy without taking life. To harness its essence without harming it. All life, and all energy is sacred the essence a gift. That is the very principle of all Druidic life." Lanesra said as her hand touched my chest causing me to open my eyes and jump in surprise.

Smiling she continued. "There's a phrase from one of your sacred books. Man cannot live on bread alone. This is true in the druidic world. Whilst survival is possible purely from drawing from the primal essences which flows, there is a more stable source of energy which provides a more.... Satisfying sustenance." She said as she lowered her hand down my torso and gripped my cock in her hand gently messaging it.

"Sex? You... eat via sex?"

"Not eat. But draw from yes. The essence of another is a very potent energy if harnessed correctly. Your seed for example, I still feel it radiating within me. Drawing from its reserves to sustain and replenish me. I meant it early when I said it was potent. Very strong indeed... Full of energy. Full of Chantra." She looked at me as if expecting an answer while still stroking my cock which was now standing fully erect.

"Errr Thanks I guess?" This caused Lanesra to laugh.

"See I knew this was a worthwhile endeavor. Look at your cock ready and standing already after a mere hour. Tell me. How many times on average did you used to pleasure yourself?"

"Err I don't know. Maybe once or twice a day, but if it was a weekend and I was bored maybe more."

"More?"

"Yeah. Like I think my record was 8 times in one day, while my Mom was out shopping all day and I'd just discovered a new website I liked."

"8 times?!?! You do not know how pleasing it is to hear you say that," Lanesra said picking up the pace with her hand and leaning towards me biting my nipple.

"Ah Lanesra. Didn't you say there were rules or something. I mean people are starring." The pain on my nipple was quickly followed by the feel of her tongue circling it. She pressed her lips to it and sucked it hard causing me to gasp. She let my nipple fall from her lips and her warm breath wash over its erect tip as she spoke.

"Let them stare Mr Man. They look on in awe of my great stallion, wishing to mount you themselves. They hide their thoughts as if younglings themselves but find them as easily I can." She said as she lowered her head trailing kisses and licks down my chest making her way down to her hand still stroking my cock with vigor.

"So... you don't eat anything?" I asked somewhat surprised by my own words whilst her licks trailed down to the base of my shaft. She opened her mouth and took the side at base of my cock into her mouth exposing her teeth and applying a little pressure as if biting before pulling away and smiling.

"We can eat. We sometimes do eat. The food we have around us. The fruit from trees the harvested food when its lifecycle has completed. We gather and we give to our younglings. They obviously are not exposed to our ways of life until they are mature enough. It's just that we need not for food as you perceive it. All that we have, all that we need, we draw from each other and that which is around us." I heard a roar from the forest and looked to a great stag that stood munching on the foliage at the base of a tree. He looked fierce and must have been as tall as a man but rather than thin and lean, his muscles bulged with raw power.

"What of the animals?" I asked whilst still fixed on his giant form on the far edge of the lake. Lanesra stopped her ministrations and turned to where my eyes fell.

"Mr Man, if you are suggesting murdering an animal, let alone one as magnificent as Borlesk, then I fear I made a grave error in bringing you here." She said giving my cock a firm grip which coursed on pain.

"Ahhhhh. No I mean, what about when an animal dies of completely natural causes, what then. And who is Borlesk?" I said trying to pry her hand away from the vice like grip she held my cock in but merely adding to the pain with a stretching pulling sensation.

"Borlesk is the alpha stag. He is the leader of his kind. He is respected and feared, a true leader. Look for him in your nights eye. Perhaps it will give you a fresh perspective on things. But as to a life's gift. If an animals lifecycle has been completed, and they make it clear that they wish to gift you their essence in that way then it is acceptable to eat as with anything else. In fact feasts are held at the passing of some creatures. The gift of life to another is one of the greatest gifts to give, from animal or plant. If you sit under that tree over there and an apple lands on your head then you may eat the apple if you wish it. My kind may look upon you more strangely if you do, but you may. It is the plight of the younglings, and you are no youngling.

"But if I pick an apple."

"Have you heard the story of the Garden of Eden?"

"Sure. Who hasn't. Adam and Eve. Don't eat from the tree. Snake talks Eve into it and she eats the apple and everyone gets banished. Who hasn't heard the story."

"That story is one born of truth. It was the last time mankind was allowed onto the elemental realm. Adam grew hungry as you do now, Adam took from the tree. In fact, if memory serves it was that very tree over there" she said pointing to a tree in the distant. "Yet again man found a way to twist things, make it the woman's fault, but maybe will explain our aversion to all things reptile."

My mind boggled as I tried to digest the information offered. It was as if life had been full of half-truths, but equally how could I know if Lanesra was telling the full truth, yet it all seemed to fit in some obscure way, all except one thing. "You mentioned Banished, so why am I allowed here. Or more to the point why am I here?"

"You are... Different. A hybrid if you will. Still Man, but at least part Druid. The good parts at least" Lanesra added before starting her smooth up down motion on my cock, keeping the pressure tight and drawing some precum from the tip and licking it. Part druid I thought. What the hell did that mean?

"Delicious" she said licking her lips before continuing. "You are my answer to a plight we have. You see Druids are also affected in at least some ways by the selfish heart of mankind. Not consciously, but perhaps beneath the surface. You noticed it before. The small balls. The inverted nipples on the breasts you stared at, or the spiked clit you so wantonly nuzzled. Which I might add is venomous." Wait did she say venomous? She looked at me smiling rolling my balls between our fingers brushing against the perineum with her fingernail and kissing the sack lovingly before continuing. "There is somewhat of a stigma attached to the act of gifting one's essence to another, and as you can see men are in somewhat short supply, both in their numbers and in the essence they provide. Sometimes it would take 4 or 5 days for a male to recuperate. We as a people are not averse to sharing with the same sex, women bonding is much more common than men bonding, but I guess it breaks down to demand and supply. Nature has a way of defending itself, the clit was an easy way of extracting Chantra from the female form. Chantra or energy or essence, both unites us and binds us, but also many early on saw it as a sign of weakness, being able to extract the Chantra from another so we started to evolve. Now most adult female druids have a spike clit which is extremely venomous, but can provide the rawest power, men have small testicles which produce little seed, especially when compared to this lovely pair."

"So am I going to die?" I asked worried that my actions in pursuit of the female orgasm may have ended my life prematurely.

"No. Ha. No. You aren't going to die. The clit is something usually only females try to go near. It's a skill in extracting Chantra from a female clit without it piercing your tongue. If the female does release then the liquid it provides is extremely potent and is a natural antidote. My Chantra that which you drew from me earlier would be sufficient to sustain you for weeks. If you embrace your inner druid."

Well that was a relief I wasn't going to die at least... maybe that should be in the instruction manual for the next human, But still what about me. Why am I here? How am I here?

She could sense she hadn't answered my question and I tried desperately to ignore the urge to succumb to pleasure without answers and with a heavy sigh Lanesra continued. "Quite stubborn you are, Mr Man, but very well. Human essence is weak, not enough to sustain a druid let alone an archdruid. Your grandfathers line was infused with druidic power. He was a strong man, his seed potent. I was sure that the baby your grandmother carried was a boy, but alas she wasn't. The magic still held passed on to the next generation. Passed on to you. You are my.. Servant. Someone who provides the energy I need. I think one virile such as you could provide for me on sun and moon rise. Yes?"

"So I'm what, your sex slave?!? What happened to willing mutual reciprocal replenishment?" Trying to keep the harshness from impacting me tone, but fearing I failed miserably.