The Druid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said it was always our preferred method. But come now. Do you not enjoy what my mouth and hand perform. If I felt at any point that my actions were unrequested I would of course stop."

I started to raise my voice and rise myself up on my elbows. "Lanesra your actions are not requested. You took me from my home. From my life. I.."

As swiftly as a gush of wind Lanesra slapped me across my face with a clap that echoed like thunder around the lake, drawing more attention from the masses gathered there. "Silent Mr Man. I feel what is in your heart. Not what is in your head. You mean to make a scene and belittle me in front of my kin? I feel your true desires. I feel the anguish and hurt you feel for your mother and for the so-called life you had on Earth. It pails insignificantly to the Lust that courses through you. If it were not so, do you think me a barbarian. You think I would use you in such a way?"

My voice shaking with fear I replied "Lanesra, please I meant no disrespect or harm. I'm sorry." She looked angry, like she was about to snap me like a twig or crush me with a rock. I contemplated what actions I could do which may placate her and calm her. There was an electricity in the air which seemed to crackle with energy, and I could feel a rumble in the ground. I reached my hand out to her face and stroked her face. There was a voice at the back of my head which said push her down towards your cock, which flew in the face of every relationship advice I'd ever heard but its voice was loud and insistent so reluctantly I moved my hand up the side of her face and to the back of her head stroking her hair and then gently applying pressure. There was fury clear on her face, a master to a scolded dog. Clear that I wasn't going to win the battle of strength with her head unmoving, I decided to cheat and elevated my cock up to meet her, pushing off my shoulders and planting my feet, placing hands under my lower back I lifted my groin and bouncing cock 3 feet off the ground trying to aim it at her mouth, but managing only to bounce it off her face. "Opps. Sorry." I said scolding myself, but attempting again steering carefully and gently running the head of my cock against a cheek and across her lips.

Lanesra blinked and the air seemed to calm around us, the ground movement reducing to that of a stomach grumble than the earth-shattering rumble. "Insolent child." Lanesra said and then spat on my cock before licking around the head bringing a moan to my lips. My body started to dip as my legs gave way pulling my cock from her lips. "Not so fast Mr Man. You started this so I intend to finish it." She said as I felt the ground shift beneath my body forcing my hips back up to her waiting mouth. It was uncomfortable and slightly painful, but movement was not an option as hundreds of thousands of blades of grass extended and gripped my arms out to the side, holding them in place.

"Lanesra. Please. People are watching."

"Let them watch." She said before standing and addressing the people there.

"This is my Milken. He is to not be touched or harmed by anyone but me. His seed is my seed. His Chantra mine and mine alone. You may if you wish gift him yours," she added smiling "but you may not consume that which is mine."

There was that word again Milken I thought before the crowd all spoke in one voice "As she say it will be" echoed around from man and woman before they continued on with their affairs. Some drew closer gathering around us, intent on watching the spectacle unfold, even if as viewers rather than active participants.

"There. Now where we were" Lanesra said at me before looking longingly at my bobbing erection swaying in the wind, precum leaking from the tip. She knelt down beside me, gripping the base of my shift with her right hand and her left fondling my balls. My legs rested against the stone stool she created forcing my lower body 3 feet higher than my head causing my chin to rest against my neck and upper chest. I could breath, barely, but that was about all and I felt a rush of blood gathering at the back of my skull, causing a light throbbing in my brain in sync with the pulsing of my cock. She pointed my cock up straining against the muscles which were trying to force my cock back down against my lower torso and then started to stroke me with a quickening pace. Lanesra blew a breath along the tip of my cock and brushed her fingernails along my scrotum in small circles. She trailed one finger along one ball and then the other, digging in a little more and sending slicing jolts to my nerve center. It felt like she was actually cutting into the skin and the trail she left burned with pain I almost asked her to stop before a warm wet salve seemed to follow along the same path, gently caressing the delicate raw skin. The angle meant that I couldn't see much and the crowd that gathered around us at first was a little off putting. But now everyone appeared to be pairing off to see to their own needs. Men with women, some women with women, everywhere I looked there were people performing various acts on one another, it was like being at the epicenter of an orgy, with my cock pushed up on a pedestal that occasionally heads turned to look upon, whilst others positioned themselves so they could stare openly whilst riding or fucking the other party.

Lanesra planted a kiss against the base of my cock "Such a beautiful specimen." Her words trailing and with clear desire before continuing the light kisses up the one side of my cock held high for all to look upon. The pressure in my skull seemed to be increasing, the pulsing more pronounced as blood seemed to course to only 2 parts of my anatomy with every beat. As the kisses landed on the tip of my cock I watched as she opened her mouth and drew me between her lips, rolling her tongue around the tip bringing a moan of frustration, helplessness and longing from me. She adjusted her angle so she was between my legs opening them wider in the process leaving them dangling to the side and then sunk down to me cock to the root pulling me into her throat and almost making me ejaculate with the sensations spiraling around my head and shaft. The pulsing sensation grew louder and faster, an incessant beat that formed the rhythm to her actions. Dum Dum - Up swirl around the head and flick the underside, Dum Dum tighten and down, hum and suck. Dum Dum - up swirl around the head and flick the underside, Dum Dum down again hum and suck. Faster and faster the music played out, the chorus echoing from the coupling around us, matching the rhythm we set. I could only see her head with the rest of her body hidden behind my own body and the rock it rested partially upon, so it took me a little by surprise when I felt a nudging between my cheeks, the trailing finger steadily moving with each beat of my heart and bobbing on my cock. She circled my rim rubbed against it gently before slowly pushing a finger inside. I felt powerless pinned to the ground held within a prison of grass and stone, as this powerful druid took what she desired. She curled her finger inside pushing against my prostate applying pressure before straightening her finger again. She performed the action again, and again. Matching the rhythm as my heart beat faster and faster and feeling that familiar orgasmic pull ready to throw me into the abyss.

I felt like I was adrift in space the 2 of us, stars twinkling around us. It was a universe full of wonderment and delight yet in our little bubble all that mattered all that existed were the two of us and the up, down action of Lanesra as she pursued her prey in unrelenting fashion. She resembled a shark tasting blood in the water and homing in on the sweet spot of my body which would bring the house down on our wondrous orchestra. The noise around us started to grow, man and woman alike, started to increase their pace to match our own and their breathing all falling into unison with my own. I felt an energy in the place like that of static before a lightning storm which caused my balls to tighten further and I knew that I was one step from mental, physical and spiritual release. Lanesra seemed to sense it too as she withdrew me from her throat and held her finger perfectly still inside me. Her prey caught now it was simply a matter of devouring it in the most efficient manner possible. She tightened her lips around the head of my cock and then placed her hand back on my shaft and started to stroke with a fast and firm grip whilst licking the sensitive underside.

I could see stars again, stars growing in intensity, pulsing around me, closer, energy in its purest form shedding light into a universe of pure darkness, growing brighter, buzzing and vibrating as if about to go supernova. I circled around in space and saw several more stars in a similar state and gazed in wonder as my vision returned to normal, but the placement of the stars seemed to mirror with the bodies around me in their own throws of passion.

My heart was drumming now an unrelenting beat matching the pressure in my skull which felt as if it was about to split open, and the finger in my ass grew in pressure, pushing harder and harder onto my prostate. Time slowed down as I caught the eye of a young looking petite woman being pounded from behind by the largest man I'd seen to date, bulkier and taller, still thin by human standards, but with a similar build to myself. I starred as she closed her eyes and lowered her head, her hands gripping the grass. A slow motion large thrust which caused her whole body to shunt along the grass, then another. She was biting her lip and flexing her fingers in the blades of grip when another thrust took her into ecstasy. She threw her head back with a silent cry and I felt the orgasm in my very core as if it were my own. I held onto it, embraced it, cherished it, as I fell into my own release and the group all cried out in mutual release as one. My orgasm came thick and fast, spurt after spurt erupted from my cock as more and more flooded out from my balls in a great tidal wave. I could feel a warmth radiating within my cock from the release as I kept ejaculating, and Lanesra kept swallowing that which was given. After the 9th or 10th swallow I could see she was as tired as I was and so it was a relief to us both when my cock twitched again and drew empty.

She pulled away gasping between my elevated knees looking at me. "Well that was... Exceptional. I feel your Chantra it radiates within my stomach. Clearly it was a bad idea to try to taste it and I should have just taken you into my throat, but I think it was worth it. You taste strong of earth, the roots run deep within you. However at one point I thought I was going to drown so maybe I need to consider draining you more often than the twice we agreed?"

I sat panting trying to catch my breath, but finding the positioning difficult. "Lanesra. Could you err" I said gesturing towards my position and confines with my eyes.

"Hmm. I suppose you have earnt some respite" she said as the ground beneath me started to lower and the blades of grass pull back from my arms. The pressure on the back of my neck diminished and I felt free, taking gulping breaths I looked across to the female who I had shared the moment with. They were both standing now, the man and the woman, shouting at each other in some form of confrontation. His face was angry and his finger pointed accusingly at her than came my way. I was about to get up and move over to her, try to protect her, when Lanesra stopped me.

"Leave them be. That is something not to get into the middle of at this time. Come, let's see if we can find you something to eat as we ween you off your human diet." Lanesra said offering me a hand and pulling me away from the group at large. There were questions still. Questions that needed answers, and a sex slave? For how long? The need for answers tore at me like a claw, but the pain was insignificant compared to the hunger pains. I looked back at the group which had formed surrounding the woman. I felt I had somehow caused this and should defend her, but reluctantly turned around and followed after Lanesra and food.