All Comments on 'The Dryad'

by Armphid

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
marcuscassiusmarcuscassiusabout 11 years ago
Need more

This was fun and light and sexy. I feel clean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

liked a lot

McCaslandMcCaslandabout 11 years ago
Thankyou.

Sequel Please. Liked it alot. 5 stars.

larry74403larry74403about 11 years ago
Fantastic!

This is a truly great story.

jpb531jpb531about 11 years ago
Very nice

Sexy, hot and sweet.

Dendra being what she is but also aware of the times and being modern was neat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thanks

thats one of the best storys on this site in a long, long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the best

I've been reading stories on this site for years and this is the first time I've felt moved enough to comment. Very well written, romantic as well as erotic.

Jim44444Jim44444about 11 years ago
Wonderful

I am sorry I did not read this for the contest, I don't usually

read nonhuman category. Very well written and deserving of the win. Your writing flowed from one scene to the next carrying the reader along. The sex scenes were descriptive but not vulgar. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
yummy

Loved your second sentence. Really. Probably the best sentence I've encountered on this site. As for the rest of the story, I still have to read it. But now I'll do so with heightened anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Follow up

I guess it was written as a stand alone story and maybe the mystique of it would be lost with a sequel but please please try. Like the comment below me, I dont usually read the non-human but I loved this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautifully written

I'm sorry I didn't read this during the contest. I wish I had and am glad you won.

Your story was beautiful and touching. Thank you.

GagamamaGagamamaabout 11 years ago
Classic

An excellently crafted story that updates the Druid (?) business of rebirth. She's a little to hip for my classical taste in aliens, but you're forgiven for the modern style of interpreting old times.

abc101abc101about 11 years ago
great story. best ive read in a long time.

Thank you so freaking much for this story. Please write more. Make it into a series. Id really like to read more about their future together.

and since this was for earth day, maybe you could make the characters adopt a naturist/nudist lifestyle when he owns the farm/land and maybe she could change into a real human and age along with him in life (kinda like how pinocchio change into a real boy) or something like that. its just an idea of the direction on the story that you could take this.

Thank you for the story and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE WRITE MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Incredibly well written!

Like the other comment there, I've been reading on this site for a long time, but this is the first time I've ever HAD to leave a comment before moving on. Great story! I'll be left to Pine for another one until you write again. Not even necessarily the same story. It's just that if you can write like that, keep it up! Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just awesome

This story was just amazing. I don't normally read these kinds of stories but man am I happy I read this one. keep up the amazing work.

frisky-leofrisky-leoalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely loved this story

Creative and beautifully written, a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic!

The best story by far! Please add more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Donny Appleseed..

Beautifully written and structured. A pleasure to read and attention grabbing as well.

Have only landed here when led by Nifty authors I admire. Thanks for the tale and your help with Audette's remembered authors.

gmbusmangmbusmanalmost 11 years ago
More Please

A most amazing story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it. And, please, let the story continue into the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic...

And any other words I could add would be iterations of the same, and thus inconsequential. What is of consequence is how enthralling this story is, on every level. May you continue to write such wondrous works, and seek out the beauty in the world around you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please

can we have more? How do the tree and the dryad continue the relationship?

-What about dealing with (gasp!!) pollution, particularly of farmland & forests?

BlindSubBoyBlindSubBoyabout 10 years ago
Great stuff

This was great stuff. I absolutely adored it. I can't wait for them to get together on a more permanent basis. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
By odins beard!...

This. Is. Amazing. Please more. :D I just love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!!

I enjoyed this story immensely!! It was as if i were an invisible spectator. I think I'm just about as wet as Dendra was but alas, no Don to relieve me... I will continue to read your stories Armphid, keep up the great work!! :-*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful!

Would love to see a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Left my Mind & Root sated for a long Long time

I 've never been so wonderfully satisfied by another tale on this site in 10 plus years of readings; My Xylem & Phloem channels over flow with sweet sappy thanks my friend. Which make me want to go out nurture, caress, Plow Deeply, Seed, water, fertilize & cum together with my gardens and world.

You write a tale which is a wonderfully erotically, and spiritually, uplifting tale.

This was is most definitely a winner.

voidrunnervoidrunnerover 8 years ago
please make a sequel

I would love to read a sequel if you plan to make one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very well done

I think your dread is excellent. I hope Don has a strong heart 🎃. Lyn

Ajax_JourneyAjax_Journeyover 8 years ago
Perma-grin!

A lovely mix of sweet, hot, naughty fun! Looking forward to more 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding Story.

I agree with roadrunner, I to would like to see a sequel to this amazing story of nature, myths, romance, and sex. I haven't read a story like this before but found it very enjoyable reading. Maybe they get together again after he finishs college and he comes back to help his uncles run the farm. I would like to see them fall in love and find a way for each to exsist in the other's world, human and spiritual. An exstreamly well written story with a exquisite plot and excellent character development. Oh, by the way, I gave you 5-STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyable read

I really enjoyed the story. I can tell you put a lot of thought into it. Thanks for writing it. I hope there will be another chapter in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it. No other comments could possibly as sincere.

dktr_faustdktr_faustalmost 2 years ago

read it again and again in the last years and always loved it.

LovesDancingLovesDancing12 months ago

Excellently written, the story before Don getting to the top of the hill was very informative about him and the land, and the part after getting there was actually very believable for such an encounter! Maybe have him returning to the hill with a wife/girlfriend?

lorrisuelorrisue5 months ago

LOVE THIS!! Have read it several times and it just gets better each time

viskarenvislaviskarenvisla3 months ago

What a beautiful story. I read this years ago and loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous