The Dual of the Parallels Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The windows would have shattered when I roared, but the thrust was too much. I squeezed my ass-cheeks together as I delivered my long, ropey cum in rhythmic squirts. One splashed over my shoulder, another shot myself under my chin, and another clung onto Nate's smooth gorgeous chest, glistening like a crystal. The rest of my jizz pooled on top of my beach abs as I realized that Nate, too, had blasted his load inside me. The sweat rolling down his hair made his face shine. His eyes, again, ogled my naturally hairless body; he was obviously trying to recover from the orgasm.

Then he dropped himself on top of me, his dying hardness still lodged in me. My watery jizz rolled down the sides of my hip and stained the bed sheets as Nate continued to hump me weakly, licking the cum off of my shoulder and feeding it to me.

"I love you Tim Tim."

I smiled, but paused.

He thought I was still recovering from the orgasm.

"I love you too, Nate."

But I might have to love you in a different way soon.

Chapter 1.3 - Hidden Identity

Even though we both felt exhausted after the hot sex, I still got up to make the steaks that I have planned for.

He wrapped his muscular arms around my still naked body as I slowly slid the first meat onto the frying pan. The aroma of garlic and onion, mixed with vinegar and salt, and his after sex stench was enough for me to pack on another hard-on, especially when some other kind of meat was poking my ass again.

"I told you I'm not hungry," Nate insisted, "I'm pretty full right now. Trust me."

"Stop it," I said playfully, "you're not going to have enough energy to fuck me again tonight if you don't eat your dinner."

"Oh yeah?" He grabbed his pulsing cock and punctured me right up again. I couldn't move other than dropping my jaw.

That night, after the red wine steak, and the champagne cheesecake, Nate passed out on the bed next to me.

I couldn't believe that Nate have been sweet enough to let me stay at his place after I lied to him my landlord forced me out of the apartment. In fact, I was being pursued by assassins sent by them. Nate's pronounced cheeks were rose red, and was sleeping heavily, thanks to the diphenhydramine that I've slipped into the alcohol. He definitely needed a good night sleep while I go out to take care of some business.

The abandoned streets near the edge of town, even with streetlamps hovering above each tree, were too dark for me to explore. If he didn't signal me with his flashlight, I would have crashed into a tree.

"Where's the cop?"

"You don't need to know."

He had to take a breath before announcing what he knows I will reject.

"Mother has a new job for you. Her name is Hailey Forbes, age 27, a prostitute."

"What did she do?"

He was surprised that I didn't straight up reject him.

"She overheard mother saying something about a recent murder."

"Why does she want me to take the job? I'm sure she has other favorites by now, Damon."

Damon hesitated to answer.

The midnight breeze blew by, and the rustling of the leaves cleared my mind. I'm pretty sure, now, that Damon asked mother to give me the job as a chance to redeem myself.

"Mother wants to see you."

"I don't want to see her." I sounded so mad already.

"You don't have a choice, Timothy. You betrayed us. You don't follow mother's orders anymore. You are going to get yourself killed!"

"Since when did you care about my life and death, Damon?"

"Since the day I..." He couldn't finish it.

"What is it? You know it," I yelled at him, "What were you gonna say, Damon? Since the day you raped me?!"

I was cold and harsh. He was speechless.

I was glad Damon chose this place. Even if I screamed that over and over, no one will hear us in this barren industrial area.

"I'm sorry, and I've been sorry since that day, Tim."

"And you'll never be forgiven."

I twisted my head away from him, clenched my jaw, trying not to have the memory stir back up to the surface.

"Fuck it! I don't need your forgiveness!" And he pulled me into his chest and drooled and sucked and did everything he could to force me to open my mouth for him.

The only pictures that kept popping up in my mind were Nate's as Damon hungrily took me, and I tried to limit his access of me. But fuck, Damon was too damn good at his game. I needed to breathe, so I took a deep breath, and for a split second, Damon had full access to my tongue, my lips, and my teeth. Yeah, my teeth, that is when I bit his lower lip with all my might. He forcefully pushed me to the ground as he tried not to show his pain for his busted lip.

He sucked on his lower lip and spat out blood.

"Regardless, mother wants you to meet you. We have a new den, and I'll send you the address when it's time."

I just looked away and ignored him, still on the dusty ground. Knowing that he couldn't get me to listen, he threatened me.

"If you don't show up, I will personally hurt Nathan Young myself."

My eyes widened. I shot right up onto my feet, and hurdled across several feet to punch him square in the stomach, and I kicked him into a tree behind.

I creased the collar of his shirt with my fists and pierced through his eyes with mine.

"If Nate is hurt in any way, regardless of who did it, I'll make sure mother and the rest of our sibling burn in hell while I punch holes through each and every one of them with a dull screwdriver." I slapped him across his face with strength, but with care.

Now, when I said that Damon had chosen the right place for this conversation, it would have been true until I heard a cough from a distance. I looked back without turning my body, still pushing Damon against the tree, while Damon already pulled his handgun out, ready to kill.

A camouflaging shadow, along with a tall body came out behind tree behind me.

"Don't shoot." His voice was flat and emotionless.

"Jon," Damon spoke with surprise, "what are you doing here?"

"Well, I would love to meet the legendary Timothy Chang, so I followed you. You're a bit shorter than I would have imagined, and a bit... weaker than I've assumed." His arrogance was swallowing him up.

This fuck was checking me out from behind, probably undressing me with his eyes right now, but I did nothing to stop him, not that I was enjoying it.

I turned my attention back to Damon, "Who the fuck is he?" I said lowly with a playful grin.

"Mother's newest favorite," Damon sadly responded.

"Oh." I turned around to face him with my hands on my hips. He was evidently amazed by my flamboyant act.

"Care to have a little fun with me, Tim Tim?" This creep caught me off guard; only Nate can call me Tim Tim.

He walked closer and closer to me, until our lips imminently touched. He was at least half a foot taller than my 5'7 frame, but it was nice to be able to point the sharp tip of my tactical knife right at his crotch without lifting my forearm much. But then, he wasn't dumb either, because he was pointing his pistol directly at my guts too.

So I began to break him psychologically.

"Do you need help pulling the trigger?" I murmured seductively into his ear after a tense moment of silence.

I slowly trailed my fingertips along his hand to his finger on the trigger, and slowly exerted pressure using my thumb.

It took a while before he noticed that I wasn't caressing him.

"What are you doing?"

He was nervous, and he didn't know how to properly respond.

"Well, let's think about it. You are pointing a gun at me, and the purpose of this was to threaten me. Well, you're not threatening me aren't you?" I am having too much fun torturing this little inexperienced soul. "When your threat becomes useless, let me teach you what you should do next."

I delicately unloaded the magazine as I spoke, and found out this poor bastard didn't even cock his gun. His eyes couldn't break from my hypnotizing eye contact. Damon watched each of my motions with admiration and lust.

And my sudden push of the trigger of the empty gun shocked him so much he probably shitted his pants.

"My turn now huh?" And I jabbed my knife into his thigh in one swift motion with a little twist. He dropped onto the ground, blood gushing out of his new wound, squeezing his inner thigh while shrieking in agony. I dropped the magazine next to him as Damon attempted to support him to his feet.

"Tell mother, thanks but no thanks. Oh, and also," I pointed at Jon's wound with my knife, "let that be a lesson for you to not mess with the legendary Timothy."

I waved as I drove by the two of them and headed home.

Sneaking into the house to make sure I don't wake Nate, I quickly undressed myself and threw all my clothes into the washer. And climbed right back to bed next to Nate; his cheeks are still red and his breath still intoxicating.

I nudged my nose against his throat, and caused him to gulp. I brushed his cheeks with my fingers, loving the way it felt, and closed my eyes.

But I couldn't sleep.

Mother would be really upset.

Chapter 1.4 - Grilled Cheese

Nate always takes Fridays off in order to spend time with me, which is really sweet of him.

And he knew that I'm not a big fan of showing everyone my sexual orientation, so he doesn't mind not being able to hold my hand in public or kiss me in front of people. However, I would always sneak a kiss right on his lips when I was certain that nobody was around.

"Do you want something to drink?" We sat down in the food court of a huge mall.

"Sure, I'll have a regular coffee."

"It's a long line so just sit here. Get food if you get too hungry." He gave me an a hundred dollar bill.

Soon, there was an old lady that sat across from me. Her white wavy hair caught most of my attention, how it bounced as she munched on her grilled cheese sandwich. That melting Swiss cheese made my stomach drum, so I politely asked her where she bought her sandwich.

"It's by the corner. Here, take this too." She handed me a coupon from her shiny purse, "You get a second one for free!" She seemed so excited for me, like I've landed a jackpot. I insisted that she keep the coupon, but her kind words just made me feel bad for rejecting her offer.

"Here, here, take it. You should take it before I go get a second and a third one and get a stroke because the cheese is clogging my arteries."

I couldn't help to laugh.

"You alone?"

"Why yes?" She took a bite of her sandwich.

"You mind if I sit with you for now?"

"Feel free, young man," she waved her hand at the chair, "You waiting for your friend too?"

I nodded courteously. "Yeah, my boyfriend is buying me a drink."

She had to swallow before she could comment. Her way of chewing her food was so delicate, so cute to watch.

"Oh? Boyfriend?" she continued, "He must be really hot to find someone just as hot, and cute."

I had to genuinely laugh at that one and blushed. I scratched my head, playing shy, "Nah, he's okay."

She pointed her plastic knife at me, "You're lying!"

And then she pointed it to the grilled cheese place, "You should probably go order now. The line gets really long."

I stood up and offered my hand, "Nice talking to you!"

"Have a wonderful day, child," she wiped her warm and sticky hand on her blouse and then squeezed mine.

It must have been a very long line indeed, because when I came back with my two sandwiches to my original seat, Nate was still gone... And so was the nice lady. But her food was still there, and her drink. I guess she didn't have the courtesy to clean up after herself. What a shame.

But by the time I finished my first grilled cheese, oh shit, it tasted so delicious, Nate was back with our hot coffee; the cheese melted with the bread when you put it in your mouth.

"Good, you're back. I thought someone ditched me," I sarcastically grunted.

"Oh come on, the line was really long." He gave me a gentle nudge with his meaty elbow.

"I need to wash my hands, the grilled cheese is yours."

The restroom is located on the other side of the food court. How convenient.

Then this guy bumped right into me. To be polite, even though it was clearly his fault, I still apologized. But he dipped his head, with his cap covering his upper face, and walked away hastily without saying a word back. Maybe if he bumped into someone else, he would have been ignored. But unfortunately for him, it only took me an instance to note how suspicious he was. He looked like me escaping after I have finished somebody. But it would cause too much attention if I did anything, so I ignored him... And I regretted it.

By the time I reached the restroom, security guards weren't letting anyone into the hallway that led to the restrooms. Everyone crowded around, complaining about the wait.

"Some lady was stabbed in the stall, it was nasty."

"Dude, I heard a man was hiding in one of the stalls."

"Yeah, what a sick fuck."

Oh no.

"I heard it was a granny."

My heart thumped when I overheard that. It must have been the old lady that I was talking to. No, please, no.

The paramedics arrived and rushed in to help.

"She wasn't even robbed. The psycho just killed for fun."

"Yeah, the psycho, he was probably upskirting in the stall."

"And he didn't lock the stall?"

My reddened eyes watered. Please, I would do anything if I can see the grandma alive and well. More and more people pushed and shoved each other to get a first-hand of what was happening, and I was shoved to the front of the crowd.

The walkie-talkie on a guard responds, "Found a body, old woman, no ID on her, looked like she was enjoying her last grilled cheese in the stall."

I almost fainted like a trainee seeing blood for the first time. And Nate catches me from behind.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

I couldn't talk. I couldn't even mutter a sound, and all I could do was tremble in Nate's arms.

"You hurt baby?"

The paramedics carried out the body covered with a blood-stained white sheet. I covered my mouth, sobbing like a three-year-old when his toys were taken away. Everything seemed to be fading away, the mumbling of conversations between the people and rumors, my pulse and my heart beat.

"Oh dear heavens!"

That voice sounds so familiar.

It took me a few loud sobs to recognize the voice, and I almost shoved Nate to the ground.

The old lady held another order of her grilled cheese sandwich on the platter, but I didn't care. I pushed the platter out of her hands, and gave her a lung-collapsing bear hug as she painfully watched her grilled cheese collecting dust on the floor.

"Dear child! My ticket to a stroke!"

I would have been much happier than I should have been.

But, fuck.

I swore to myself earlier that, hell, if I need to work for mother again to keep the lady safe, I would!

Chapter 1.5 - The Return

One of the most relaxing things I've ever done was volunteering in senior homes, so when I heard about this opportunity from my workplace, I was the first one to sign up.

People think these places should be avoided as much as possible. Who wants to deal with smelly humans that sit on wheelchairs every day? Well, I certainly do, not because I like smelly people, but these are usually the wisest people you'll ever meet.

"Child," Granny Trisha called for me, "how's your day today?"

"So far so good, Trisha."

I've been volunteering in this senior home long enough to know just about everyone's names and their brief stories. Some were forced to be here by their children, some didn't have children. And a few paid with their life savings to be in a senior home.

But it's always nice to have grandmas and grandpas genuinely appreciate your existence, which I crave for.

"How 'bout you?" I replied back.

"My fragile bones hurt. But you look more hurt than me."

I look into her tired, sunken eyes to see if I could fetch any reason for her observation.

"Well, I can always give you a massage, but I'm not hurt at all, at least physically." I tried to sound fine.

Trisha didn't respond. She just, let silence reign for a bit.

"I know that look. Is it a relationship issue?" She couldn't stop herself from asking.

I stopped rubbing her feet in the tub of lukewarm water, and involuntarily sighed. I can't get away from this if I don't tell her the truth, can I? Or at least with twisted truths...

"Trisha, what would you do if your mother suddenly wants to see you after so long?"

She looked terrified, "If my mother suddenly wants to see me, I think I would shit my pants, darling."

At first I didn't get it, but I was laughing my ass off when I did. I went back on massaging her sore calves.

"Well child, to be serious, I would advise you to see her. Don't you miss your mother?"

"Nope, not even for a sec."

"Tell me what happened."

I can't tell her what really happened, "We had a big fight before I headed for college. I've never talked to her since. That was five years ago."

"Oh child, a mother always has the heart to take care of her children no matter what happened before."

"Not her," I shot back instantly with an uncontrollable roar.

"Sorry, Trisha, that was rude."

"Child, I think you should go see your mother."

"She's not really nice, Trisha. She's a mean, calculative old woman that gets mad for no apparent reason."

Trisha had to take in my feelings to consideration before she can comment any further.

I massaged her heels as I tried not to tear up in front of her. It was hard to do, given that as a mother, I guess she is supposed to do your job, being a mother. A mother should be taking care of her children, feeding them, providing the best for them, and protecting them, even if it meant to kill or be killed.

Not mother.

"You need to forgive her," Trisha dawned the idea upon me.

"That's the last thing I need to do."

"Child, you are one stubborn son-of-a-bitch. You know that?"

"Oh hell, she is a bitch, but I assure you that if my mother is still alive, I would be living a different life right now."

"Now you are just confusing me..." Trisha rubbed her scalp.

I left around noon and wandered around a market plaza. Some festival was being held there, and the jumpy music shocked the audience to dance and yell with them. It looked so much fun, but I think I'm too mature for that. The sun was bright and shining, and the warmth of it made my healthy tanned skin glow as I sat on the bench, enjoying the view.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I see a family of four, two parents and a grandpa, and a little boy. The boy's face brought me back to my childhood, with the difference that this boy is so much luckier than me.

The crouching mother gently wiped the vanilla ice cream off of the corners of her child's small lips. Her brilliant dress rippled so elegantly when a gentle wind blew across the brick ground. Her boy, being a generous boy as he is, smeared his ice cream across his mother's face, as if feeding her. The two older men chuckled; the grandpa held on to the boy's soft hands, while the husband kissed the ice cream off of his wife's beautiful face.

My heart almost stopped, imagining Nate kissing ice cream off of mine. My nose soured. My cheeks blushed. And I couldn't smile, I couldn't smile. I lost control of my emotions and salty tears flew out of my eyes, and I was still forcing a smile.

I wasn't thinking clear anymore, so when some random stranger pulled me to a comforting embrace, I almost leaped into it. It felt really strange because, it felt more like a cuddle. My senses sharpened within a few seconds to the well-known masculine body odor. Fuck. I used all my might to thrust him away, but he squeezed me even tighter.

"Let go of me!" I was sure some people stopped and turned to see the two of us.

"No! Tim, why do you have to torture yourself? Why can't you just let me help you?"

"You're not helping me, you selfish bastard! Go back to hell, Damon!"