The Dual of the Parallels Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damon finally let go of me. When the security guards came by, I politely waved them off. I was still sobbing my heart out though, and Damon relocated us to a nearby park.

"I missed you, Tim."

He did miss me. I could tell by the tone of his voice.

"Mother ordered you to get me, I know that," I said with extra confidence. The only time when Damon shows up is always when mother has given new orders.

"Mother really wants you to come back."

The next thing was a bit of a dilemma. "She is here to meet you."

My heart exploded from that.

"What?!" I screamed at his face. I scanned to my left and right, then behind me. "Why, Damon? Why do you have to do this, you coward!"

Just as when my fist was an inch away from breaking Damon's nose, that soft-pitched, but harsh voice froze me in place.

"It's been a while, Timothy."

I didn't dare to turn around to face her at once. I swear she heard me gulped. I took a careful peek into Damon's reflective aviators to find that Jon was standing next to mother. Ha! I mocked silently.

"You are not turn to let mother see her kid's face? That is like putting a restraining order against a mother."

I straightened my spine, patted down all the wrinkles of my t-shirt, and slowly pivoted my feet.

She is getting old. Her beautiful golden strands of hair were now knotted with strands of white. Her eye sockets looked swollen. But nevertheless, she still exhibited her killer stares. I learned mine from her.

She reached out to touch my scarred face, but I promptly pushed her arm away from me. Don't she dare to ever touch me. She played weak though. She stumbled back, looking innocent and hurt; Jon gladly stuck out his arms to make sure our mother does not fall.

"Timothy!" she tried to put guilt in me.

"Mother," I finally addressed her for the first time in five years. I may have astonished her; she thought I would have never call her mother ever again.

The giant pool next to us sprayed mist to our side, refreshing our heating skins. The splashing and falling of water should have been relaxing to park visitors, but it only tensed me up even more now that I've noticed the noise in the background.

I glanced at Jon's thigh, "Glad you're still standing. If you'd just asked, I would have offered to buy you a wheelchair."

Jon wasn't affected by the mockery at all. He smiled and thanked me.

"Mother wants you to do something, for me, and the rest of the family, Timothy. And only you can do it effectively."

"I'm not part of your family anymore."

"Timothy, but I still consider you as part of it. Do you know how many of your siblings longed to see our legendary Timothy? Do you know you're still a hot topic of famous assassins within our household? I'm a proud mother every time your name is mentioned, Timothy."

Mother looked at Damon; he placed his big hand on my shoulder.

"Unless you want Damon to send your boyfriend to a long sleep, you cannot reject me. I would gladly offer to buy you a coffin, too."

"Fuck you, bitch," I mouthed the words with widened eyes.

She right out slapped me, and snickers at me, "And I thought you were gay, darling. Oh, or did you turn gay after I ordered Damon to... have a little fun with you?" Her mockery went a bit too far this time.

I pulled out my tactical knife, the same one I stabbed Jon with and pointed it at her face. I failed to remember Damon's grip on me, so when I lunged forward, he pulled me back. "I'll shoot if you do anything," he whispered seductively into my ear.

Mother could only grin at my stupid act.

"I'll have Damon give you the target's info later. I have to leave to kill someone else now, Timothy. You take care, darling."

Mother turned back at me after a few steps.

"And, we are having a family reunion this weekend. I am inviting you to come too, Timothy. I really do miss you."

I have no choice but to return to mother.

Chapter 1.6 - The Reunion

"Nate."

"Hey baby," he sounded very thrilled to hear my voice.

"I might be home later tonight. My friend, his mother recently passed away, so I wanted to be there for him." I could hear his co-workers scrambling through piles of paperwork.

"Okay then, I'll be eating frozen pizza while cuddling with your pillow this evening."

"Just don't fuck anything until I come back."

"Damn it," he said; I imagine him saying it with a childish grin.

I pulled my car to the front of the gigantic mansion, at least five stories high. The green swaying trees provided a great shade for my car. There were some unknown faces that were leaning against a red sports car as I stepped out of my vehicle.

The balcony above displayed a grand and elegant feeling from where I was standing. There, Damon was leaning against the edge of it. When he finally spotted me, he disappeared back to the house, and within a minute, he was jogging until he reached me.

"Glad you came."

I didn't respond.

The punks near us giggle and ogle Damon and I.

"They look high."

"I think they are," Damon responded.

His powerful eyes pierced right into my soul, "I missed you."

"I don't. The last time we met, I believed you'd betrayed me."

He suddenly leaned his face forward and we almost kissed, "I was trying to help. If you don't appreciate it, then you can speak up."

For a moment, I did want to take him in. His defined jaw, his high cheekbones covered with meaty cheeks, large confident eyes, and his sideburns that's worth killing for, and oh, his busted lips.

"Is that really him?"

"That's him?"

"I thought of him as a hot, tall tattooed hunk. I guess not."

My eyes glittered at the whispers that were a bit loud, as if they were intentional for me to hear them so clearly. And that was when mother came out with a lavender poodle resting on her left arm, and a glass of red wine in her right hand.

"Timothy, I'm glad you're back. Damon, don't be rude and escort our guest into the house, will you?" She acted so politely and so generously. Damon tried to lead me into the house with my hand in his, but I yanked his hand away before he could even have a good grip.

The mansion is absolutely gorgeous. The grand spiral staircase twisted around the walls; a golden chandelier worth at least a million hung strongly up the ceiling. There were so many new faces, all drunk and high, lying on the ceramic floor and sleeping on the steps, but as always, when I entered into the castle-like double doors, everyone dropped whatever that they were doing and turned their heads towards me. The blasting music died, the partying atmosphere subsided. For the first time ever, it made me feel uneasy. I had to manually control my pulsing blood from spraying out of my nose.

"Is he new? He's hot, bro."

"He looks like a fresh piece of meat."

"Let's eat him when mother releases him to the wild, yeah?"

"What the fuck? You new fucks don't know who he is?"

Mother stepped in front of me, her right arm on my shoulders, her wine swaying so fluidly in her glass, "Children of all ages, I want you all to meet my son, my legendary son, Timothy..."

Silence. I took my opportunity to take a good look at each and every one of the faces that were processing what they just heard.

"I thought legendary Timothy was just a legend."

"And I thought he died five years ago."

"Fuck no, who did you hear that from?"

Mother pushed me, "Timothy, go have fun while I greet my other guests. Damon, watch him." Mother wasn't being all that subtle when she asked Damon to watch every move I make, I thought.

Damon walked to the staircase and I followed. And the people on it automatically scooted to the side, allowing the ruthless killer, me, to go up. I even stopped on a step, and then rotated my head robotically to the side to see little teenage boys and girls holding their breath. I glared at one of the boys who had a cigar in his mouth, and he promptly choked on it. We made it to the third floor of empty rooms and the party proceeded.

Damon then suddenly pulled me into a room, slammed the door shut, and shoved me against the pale wall. He looked at me once, and then devoured me.

He didn't learn his lesson, did he?

I bit the same spot again, but I had empathy for him this time, so I didn't bite too hard, but nevertheless still painful. He did not back off this time though, but he socked me in the stomach. I opened my mouth to utter a sound; wrong move. He shot his tongue into me and licked mine; he knew I would have chomped down his tongue, so he started tickling me. That was my worst enemy. I had to breathe, and I had to laugh, even though I was crying. When he stopped touching my waist, I still had to catch my breath, so he took his opportunity and snaked his hands down my jeans and gave both of my cheeks a warming grasp. My back straightened from the sensation, and even though I didn't want to, my prick enlarged, poking out of the slit of my boxer and pressing itself against the fly.

"Stop," I panted, "stop it."

"Stop resisting me, Tim. It hurts me."

He nudged his nose, almost in the exact same fashion as how Nate nudges my neck, and I melted. His chest pressed up against my chest; his body odor smelled like semen.

"Oh fuck." I snapped out of it and pushed him so hard he lost his balance and fell on the king sized bed.

"Why?"

He smelled too much like that night, the night he fucked me senseless, the night he got drunk, smelled like shit, and raped me after mother slipped a rookie into my soda.

"I have Nate already. I don't need you and I don't want you. You've already had your share of me, and you should move on. We could never be happy if we are together anyways, Damon."

I thought Damon was about to cry. I wiped away my tears, and walked slowly to the bed and sat next to him. I laid my head on his bulging shoulder and put my hand on top of his.

And I felt as if a heavy boulder was lifted off my shoulders.

"I forgive you, Damon."